PDA

View Full Version : What player do you hate the most on your favorite teams?

VegasBabyVegas
02-05-2008, 08:27 PM
We all have that guy on our favorite team that we just despise. Who are they and why?

For me:

Muhsin "Old Iron Hands" Muhammad, Chicago Bears

http://chicagobears.contentquake.com/files/2007/10/muhsin-muhammad.jpg

Easily the worst #1 receiver in the NFL. Can't catch, slow as dirt. You used to be great Moose (that one year before we signed you), but, c'mon, just retire.

Andy Gonzalez, White Sox (cut this offseason!)

http://media.ohio.com/images/OHMD103_White_Sox_I_7214180.jpg

Possibly the worst professional athlete I've ever seen in my life. Andy combined his robust .187 batting average last year with a dreadful performance in the field. I was at the Rangers-Sox game in Arlington where he committed 3 throwing errors in the same inning. Just awful.

edit:

And how could I forget:

Joakim Noah
http://thenastyboys.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/noah.jpg

This isn't even about play, cause I think he could turn out ok. I just hate so much about the way he chooses to be.

SeanCC
02-05-2008, 08:28 PM
Celtics - Brian Scalabrine

That is all

Edit:
http://www.celtic-nation.com/images/lead_story/brian_scalabrine.jpg
How is he a professional athlete making 5 million a year?

wsuwarrior
02-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Packers - Jarrett Bush...damn he is worthless.
Brewers - Most of the bullpen

weakguy
02-05-2008, 08:42 PM
although i don't think his numbers are that bad i cringe every time he comes into to close....
and he may be in the starting rotation this year...ugh

http://www.chicagosportsreviewimages.com/C309237325/E20060312130255/Media/ryan%20dempster3895.JPG

johnny87
02-05-2008, 08:43 PM
Hawks- Josh Childress aka Douchebag w/ an ulgy looking shot
Braves- I love them all
Falcs-Michael Jenkins

IrishLuck
We all have that guy on our favorite team that we just despise. Who are they and why?

For me:

Muhsin "Old Iron Hands" Muhammad, Chicago Bears

http://chicagobears.contentquake.com/files/2007/10/muhsin-muhammad.jpg

Easily the worst #1 receiver in the NFL. Can't catch, slow as dirt. You used to be great Moose (that one year before we signed you), but, c'mon, just retire.

Dude. I didn't even look to see who the thread starter was. I was going to post a picture of Moose.

Ever since I heard him on NFL live toward the end of the season I really started to hate him. Someone called in asking why Mike Hass hasn't gotten a chance yet.

Moose's response:

"Well how is he going to get a chance when there's guys like Bernard Berrian, Mark Bradley, Moose Muhammad, and Rashied Davis?"

I called up IMMEDIATELY and got through. The screener asked what my question was. I said "Well I just wanted to know why Moose is able to speak in the 3rd person when he hasn't been good for 3 years." He said thanks, but there's no chance they are going to put me on the air to ask that.

siberian_tiger
Vikings: 1, Cedric Griffin, 2, Troy Williamson(possibly gone).

Blowsox13
02-05-2008, 08:44 PM
WVU football - Mike Dent
WVU basketball - Jamie Smalligan

NYY- Farnsworth/Bruney

johnny87
02-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Dude. I didn't even look to see who the thread starter was. I was going to post a picture of Moose.

Ever since I heard him on NFL live toward the end of the season I really started to hate him. Someone called in asking why Mike Hass hasn't gotten a chance yet.

Moose's response:

"Well how is he going to get a chance when there's guys like Bernard Berrian, Mark Bradley, Moose Muhammad, and Rashied Davis?"

I called up IMMEDIATELY and got through. The screener asked what my question was. I said "Well I just wanted to know why Moose is able to speak in the 3rd person when he hasn't been good for 3 years." He said thanks, but there's no chance they are going to put me on the air to ask that.

lol u should of disguised ur question that would of been hilarious.

On Jim Rome radio show they let guys call in ask questions like that. The Eric Byrnes(sp) interview was awesome.

Tony_S
02-05-2008, 08:46 PM
i don't hate any players on my team.. i hate the ****ing owners for ****ing up a championship team and as a result now we have a POS team with the only decent player being ron artest.

these rich arab ****ers
http://www.sportsbusinessnews.com/media_lib/Basketball/MaloofII.jpg

IrishLuck
02-05-2008, 08:47 PM
On Jim Rome radio show they let guys call in ask questions like that. The Eric Byrnes(sp) interview was awesome.

I'm unaware. What was said?

BMatt
02-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Milwaukee Bucks - Charlie Villanueava
Green Bay Packers - Jarret Bush and Bubba Franks
Milwaukee Brewers - No one!

AceRimRat
02-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Terdell "fat piece of excrement" Sands

He's a 6'7 DT for the Raiders who after 2006 was paid 14 million for 4 yrs because he played awsome...........this year he just threw the towel and decided "hey im rich let me become lazy"

I HATE HIM

johnny87
02-05-2008, 08:51 PM
I'm unaware. What was said?

damn they dont have it on youtube, but it was right after Byrnes guarenteed a win over the rockies and then they lost. So it was about 15 minutes straight of Rockie fans callin in talkn **** to him.

He is a pretty funny guy and his responses were pretty good.

AceRimRat
02-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Joakim Noah
http://thenastyboys.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/noah.jpg

This isn't even about play, cause I think he could turn out ok. I just hate so much about the way he chooses to be.

Id pay to have Lions go at him

IrishLuck
02-05-2008, 08:54 PM
damn they dont have it on youtube, but it was right after Byrnes guarenteed a win over the rockies and then they lost. So it was about 15 minutes straight of Rockie fans callin in talkn **** to him.

He is a pretty funny guy and his responses were pretty good.

That doesn't sound toooo bad.

I'd like to hear fans go after a guy who basically sucks. Byrnes is awesome...it's hard to talk **** to him.

SpiderSense
02-05-2008, 09:29 PM
What dude!!!!!!!

You hate Moose more than Rex Grossman?

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2004/football/nfl/09/27/bc.fbn.bears.grossman.ap/p1_grossman.jpg

I will give you credit for Joakim Noah. I want one shat at his teeth with some brass knuckles.

Ya know, I don't really hate any baseball players though.

Go Sox of course ;) :(

weakguy
02-05-2008, 09:35 PM
I think us bears fans can practically put up the whole offense excluding maybe olin kruetz, hester(if you count him), mckie maybe...? lol

leafs43
02-05-2008, 09:37 PM
although i don't think his numbers are that bad i cringe every time he comes into to close....
and he may be in the starting rotation this year...ugh

http://www.chicagosportsreviewimages.com/C309237325/E20060312130255/Media/ryan%20dempster3895.JPG

God damn f*cking cubs need to drop that sorry sack of sh!t.

Dempster is labeled heart attack for a reason.........

jsheppard1
02-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Atlanta Thrashers- Bobby Holik

http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/20061122/Holik_81587.jpg

Takes horrible, horrible penalties. Not to mention we're paying this washed-up clown $4.25 million a year!

Atlanta Hawks- Billy Knight

http://www.nba.com/media/hawks/BillyKnight-NBALottery-200.jpg

He's the G.M. He's held this team hostage for years with his crappy draft picks (passing on Chris Paul, Rajon Rando, Derek Williams, etc.), awful trades (getting rid of Raheed Walace, Boris Diaw, Jason Terry), and free agent signings (Speedy Claxton, Zaza Pachullia).

Atlanta Braves- Mike Hampton

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/topstory/sports/hampton_mike050518.jpg

I used to like Hampton, but he's missed the last 2 years, and it looks like he'll miss most, if not all, of this year as well. Not good when you're paying the guy $15 million a year.

bulking4u220
02-05-2008, 09:42 PM
ron artest

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u189/No1Stunnasports/NBA/Sacramento%20Kings/Ron%20Artest/capt.jpg

Buffed Out Bo
02-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Denver Broncos---Mike Shanahan. If he wasn't butt buddies with Pat Bowlen he'd be gone by now....

kingarty
02-05-2008, 09:57 PM
Cowboys-Roy Williams. He used to be good before parcells beef'd him up. now he's slow and loves to horsecollar, resulting in huge penalties and suspensions
Mavs-No one, maybe dampier because i've heard he's a jerk in real life
Rangers- i gave up on them 4 years ago and haven't gone back. that should tell you something
Stars-eh, no one

Striker13
02-05-2008, 10:02 PM
Leafs - jason blake.

VegasBabyVegas
02-05-2008, 10:03 PM
I think us bears fans can practically put up the whole offense excluding maybe olin kruetz, hester(if you count him), mckie maybe...? lol

You leave Orton out of this!

Otherwise, sure. Especially the o-line.

And to the other poster:
Yes. I like Grossman a LOT more than Moose. **** Moose.

johnny87
02-05-2008, 10:03 PM
I used to like Hampton, but he's missed the last 2 years, and it looks like he'll miss most, if not all, of this year as well. Not good when you're paying the guy $15 million a year.

Hampton is supposed to play this year, braves said recently he is 100 percent. like that was last thursday

The only time He blew it badly is by drafting shelden Williams and signing speedy claxton.

his inability to get a pg is killing the hawks. as well as constantly drafting such young players as there is no way we are going to be able to keep all of htem when they are eligble for thier big contracts after they finally devolop. Like word is hawks are going to let smith go.

Laxmatt
02-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Denver Broncos---Mike Shanahan. If he wasn't butt buddies with Pat Bowlen he'd be gone by now....

Shanahan was and still is one of the top coaches in the NFL.

While we are talking Broncos though, I hate that worthless piece of **** Dre Bly. How overrated can you be?

Buffed Out Bo
02-05-2008, 10:34 PM
Shanahan was and still is one of the top coaches in the NFL.

I can agree only to a certain extent. I think he makes great calls but evens them out with horrible pus*y gutless calls. I would like to see a more hungry gutsy type of coach. Broncos have been my team for years and I almost feel bad for turning on the coach but someone needs to get us back into the Super Bowl.

While we are talking Broncos though, I hate that worthless piece of **** Dre Bly. How overrated can you be?

No doubt. Not too many QB's are brave enough to throw to Champ's side but why bother when you can unload on Bly. He gave Farve the game of his life on MNF.

jsheppard1
02-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Hampton is supposed to play this year, braves said recently he is 100 percent. like that was last thursday

The only time He blew it badly is by drafting shelden Williams and signing speedy claxton.

his inability to get a pg is killing the hawks. as well as constantly drafting such young players as there is no way we are going to be able to keep all of htem when they are eligble for thier big contracts after they finally devolop. Like word is hawks are going to let smith go.

where did you hear that Hampton is healthy?

last i heard he re-injured himself playing ball in Mexico.

johnny87
02-05-2008, 10:43 PM
where did you hear that Hampton is healthy?

last i heard he re-injured himself playing ball in Mexico.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3224905

jsheppard1
02-05-2008, 11:05 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3224905

thanks for the info!

QuicksandATL
02-05-2008, 11:12 PM
Hawks- Josh Childress aka Douchebag w/ an ulgy looking shot
Braves- I love them all
Falcs-Michael Jenkins

You just read my mind. Although I think Tyrone Lue might have a 1st place tie with Childress.

Also, Andruw Jones annoyed the hell out of me over this last year, I'm glad he's gone. He's cocky as hell but doesn't put up the same numbers he used to. Lose the numbers? Lose the attitude.

Greg1983
02-06-2008, 12:03 AM
Packers - Collins.
The guy can't do anything except pick up stupid penalties.

Flames - Sarich.
I was disappointed to see Hamrlik go, until I saw how much he signed for. I was like whew... dodged that bullet. Then we sign this hack who's not even remotely as good for almost as much money. Although I guess that's not a problem with him personally, it still pisses me off.

Raptors - can't actually say I dislike any of them, although Ford is beginning to piss me off with all his damn injuries.

robogain
02-06-2008, 12:09 AM
warriors - bryant
raiders - robert gallery

Pretty Boy Floyd
02-06-2008, 12:35 AM
Zach Randolph

soleus
02-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Detroit Pistons - No one. Walter Hermann may get to me...time will tell

Pretty Boy Floyd
02-06-2008, 12:48 AM
Detroit Pistons - No one. Walter Hermann may get to me...time will tell

dude, Hermann is awesome, plays super hard too

soleus
02-06-2008, 12:50 AM
dude, Hermann is awesome, plays super hard too

He has had his moments with the Cats, but as i said, time will tell.
I like my quartet of Prince, Sheed, Rip, and Billups.

|)ark Lor|)
02-06-2008, 01:05 AM
Sacramento Kings - Kenny Thomas, nobody wants to take him in a trade because he has loads of money left on his contract. We would be a playoff team if can get rid of this fool.

Pretty Boy Floyd
02-06-2008, 01:10 AM
Sacramento Kings - Kenny Thomas, nobody wants to take him in a trade because he has loads of money left on his contract. We would be a playoff team if can get rid of this fool.

why, he played a total of like 20 mins the whole year, he has no effect on the team

|)ark Lor|)
02-06-2008, 02:26 AM
why, he played a total of like 20 mins the whole year, he has no effect on the team

That's the problem. He sucks too much to get any playing time and gets paid veteran money for sitting on the bench and to top it off he has another 2 years on his contract. If he wasn't on the team, we'd have a lot more cap room to sign other players.

strawser9
02-06-2008, 02:54 AM
chicago bears--moose, benson, lovie smith(my bad, not a player but hes an awful coach...try to act more like parcells/cowher. you have a fierce defense, but you're a pansy!)

give grossman a decent receiver and a RB that can get 4 yards per carry and you'll see a huge improvement in the stat line. right now, he's got nobody...get him on a team with some top receivers that will compete for the ball(detroit please?)

detroit tigers--RODNEY...he's the ultimate in-between. he could be the best relief pitcher in baseball if he could hit the mitt every pitch, but some games he's just mentally gone.

Rodzilla
02-06-2008, 05:39 AM
Steelers - Roethlisberger...that is all.

JesusShuttlesworth
02-06-2008, 05:40 AM
Patriots- Maroney

runs super hard one week then like a pussy in teh superbowlz. lulz. although there wasnt much blocking.

NYY
02-06-2008, 05:41 AM
Knicks- Jared Jefferies
Yankees- Kyle Farnsworth

I don't hate any Jets player really.

KennyK
02-06-2008, 05:44 AM
Rams - Ron Bartell, but i think he's gone

Cards - Adam Kennedy = useless

El Gilbro
02-06-2008, 05:52 AM
Giants - I can't say I "hate" him, but Sam Madison drives me crazy with his after-the-play nonsense. I was going nuts when he drew that personal foul against Green Bay that kept their drive alive and led to a TD.

James Butler.....okay, I can probably say that I hate him.

VegasBabyVegas
02-06-2008, 05:53 AM

You've gotta be kidding.

Why?

I'd kill to have him behind center in chicago.

El Gilbro
02-06-2008, 05:56 AM
You've gotta be kidding.

Why?

You guys would probably kill to have SupaDJdiesel behind center. ;)

strawser9
02-06-2008, 06:02 AM
You've gotta be kidding.

Why?

he wouldn't do anything without an upgrade at O-LINE and a few decent receivers.

CrazyEnough
02-06-2008, 06:06 AM
Montreal Canadiens Capt Saku Koivu

He's a capt. out of sympathy. While I appreciate what he has endured physicaly, he is neither a playmaker, nor a scorer or power forward... I hope he's at least a lil insipiring to youngins' in the locker room, coz he aint producing **** on the ice.

KennyK
02-06-2008, 06:10 AM
Montreal Canadiens Capt Saku Koivu

He's a capt. out of sympathy. While I appreciate what he has endured physicaly, he is neither a playmaker, nor a scorer or power forward... I hope he's at least a lil insipiring to youngins' in the locker room, coz he aint producing **** on the ice.

Hockey

Blues - Keith Tkuchuck(sp?)

they cannot let this dude go. He's old, slow and cannot score.

natespeer
02-06-2008, 06:14 AM
cardinals - Mark Mulder
49ers - Alex Smith

Jebby
02-06-2008, 06:17 AM
Cavs - Sasha Pavlovic

I can't stand him he doesn't know his role.

KennyK
02-06-2008, 06:18 AM
cardinals - Mark Mulder
49ers - Alex Smith

DON'T FORGET MARK MULDER!

southpaw01
02-06-2008, 06:52 AM
blue jays - jason frasor
leafs - andy wozniewsky, andrew raycroft

Exist 2 Inspire
02-06-2008, 09:35 AM
You just read my mind. Although I think Tyrone Lue might have a 1st place tie with Childress.

Also, Andruw Jones annoyed the hell out of me over this last year, I'm glad he's gone. He's cocky as hell but doesn't put up the same numbers he used to. Lose the numbers? Lose the attitude.

Awe come on guys...Childress is awesome. He's a baller with a badass afro. I like T. Lue too, he's a very accurate shooter.

papi93
02-06-2008, 09:45 AM
Green Bay Packers Free Safety Nick Collins - How start at the free safety position and register ZERO interceptions in the regular AND post-season? His back-up rookie FS Aaron Rouse recorded two interceptions in limited play. Send Collins packing now.

manofmany
02-06-2008, 09:53 AM
Colts - Aaron Moorehead.

Rodzilla
02-06-2008, 10:25 AM
You've gotta be kidding.

Why?

hes just kind of a bitch.

I think he is over rated, due to a very good rookie season, and I don't like the way he carries himself.

BangBrahs
02-06-2008, 10:41 AM
Detroit Tigers - Jason Grilli... he blows games
Lions - Kevin Jones... over rated, Duckett needs to be the starter

Exist 2 Inspire
02-06-2008, 10:58 AM
I don't hate Keith Brooking, but I do hate it when he TACKLES HIS OWN TEAMMATES!!

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8710/brookingsavexb5.jpg

BMatt
02-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Green Bay Packers Free Safety Nick Collins - How start at the free safety position and register ZERO interceptions in the regular AND post-season? His back-up rookie FS Aaron Rouse recorded two interceptions in limited play. Send Collins packing now.

Cmon now, how can you hate Nick Collins more than Jarret Bush and Bubba Franks?

Bulldog0520
02-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Shawn Marion. Over-rated crybaby, good riddance.

papi93
02-06-2008, 11:09 AM
Cmon now, how can you hate Nick Collins more than Jarret Bush and Bubba Franks?

Bubba Franks is a washed-up and Donald Lee has taken his spot as the number one tight end. Last year, Franks would have gotten the nod with all those dropped passes.

Jarett Bush wasn't a starter (started as nickel back before being demoted) and won't be on the team next season. Collins will probably be on the team and handed the starting job on a silver platter. That is what pisses me off so much.

TheBigEasy007
02-06-2008, 11:36 AM
panthers
Deshaun Foster- can you fumble anymore? 3.5 ypc wth
Keary Colbert- can't catch anything, will be gone during the offseason
Julius Peppers- what a season

smith06
02-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Since they got rid of Frye...I dont hate any of the Browns.

goody1
02-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Detroit Lions. Matt F...ing Millen. Not a player but this guy has gotta go.

Chris~
02-06-2008, 01:46 PM
i hate Lawrence Tynes
http://blog.nj.com/ledgergiants/2007/10/medium_huston
I like how he made us win against Greenbay but i still hate him

adamci1
02-06-2008, 02:04 PM
Cubs: Ronny "blows balls" Cedeno
http://migames.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/rcedeno360300bm.jpg
every time he gets up to bat, its a guaranteed out or worse, a double play.

And Bears fans, ya I whole-heartily agree; Benson, Grossman and Muhsin all suck.

The Bigcheese
02-06-2008, 02:09 PM
i hate Lawrence Tynes
http://blog.nj.com/ledgergiants/2007/10/medium_huston
I like how he made us win against Greenbay but i still hate him

third time is a charm...

I liked how he tried to hug the coach after the SB win.. When TC was probably thinking, "get the hell off me I'm still pissed at you"

paul2121
02-06-2008, 03:40 PM
emmitt smith-overated

Revolver45
02-06-2008, 04:49 PM
Colts - Love em all pretty much.
Jays - Jason Frasor. The guy's complete garbage. I'm also not crazy about AJ Burnett but hate's too strong a word to use for him.
Sabres - Maxim Afinogenov, had so much potential but just hasn't lived up to it. -10 on the season so far.

Iraq Attaq
02-06-2008, 07:39 PM
Giants: Jeremy Shockey or Lawrence Tynes. They took over for Luke Petigout and Jay Feely.

Mets: Love em all.

Sixers: Samuel Dalembert

UM Wolverines:Chad Henne

Iraq Attaq
02-06-2008, 07:41 PM
Detroit Tigers - Jason Grilli... he blows games
Lions - Kevin Jones... over rated, Duckett needs to be the starter

You're fugging kidding right?

SuperAmmo
02-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Since they got rid of Frye...I dont hate any of the Browns.

BIG x2!!!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/Saltlick/NFL%202006/Browns_Frye.jpg

I HATED FRYE! Now my least favorite player is...well...no one.

Cavs - Shannon Brown - waste of a first round pick.

Indians - hear me out: C.C. Sabathia, only cuz I know he's gonna take the money and run next year.

dontcare
02-06-2008, 08:51 PM
T-Wolves- their entire team is pissin me off lately
Twins - front office for not holding on to players
Vikings - Old School Gary Anderson>> YOU SON OF A BITCH

Gonzaga - Heytvelt

badasszach
02-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Knicks - Eddy Curry... Giant piece of **** who just chucks the ball up at the rim or gets it stolen everytime he gets the ball, and refuses to play D.

Kc Chiefs - Ty Law... he is old and slow and cant play yet he starts based on reputation, he either gets beat or has a penalty every passing play.

bulking4u220
02-06-2008, 09:22 PM
cardinals - Mark Mulder
49ers - Alex Smith

dont be hatin on mah nukkah alex

49ers- Darrell Jackson

Sf giants- matt cain

sac kings- kenny thomas

VegasBabyVegas
02-06-2008, 09:23 PM
Knicks - Eddy Curry... Giant piece of **** who just chucks the ball up at the rim or gets it stolen everytime he gets the ball, and refuses to play D.

Kc Chiefs - Ty Law... he is old and slow and cant play yet he starts based on reputation, he either gets beat or has a penalty every passing play.

Eddy Curry grew up about 20 minutes from me. I know guys that hung out with him in high school and when he was on the Bulls.

All of them describe him as a lazy piece of **** that refuses to put in the effort.

I must say, though, I loved him that last year he was with the Bulls. The first year the baby bulls went to the playoffs.

Other than that, I agree, ugh.

IrishLuck
02-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Eddy Curry grew up about 20 minutes from me. I know guys that hung out with him in high school and when he was on the Bulls.

That Thornwood team was disgusting. Him and David Moss? Ugly.

johnny87
02-06-2008, 09:38 PM
i dont know how all the cav fans arent putting larry hughes and strapped thier team for cash. As they signed him to a big deal and he has played horrible.

kingarty
02-06-2008, 09:40 PM
i don't hate any players on my team.. i hate the ****ing owners for ****ing up a championship team and as a result now we have a POS team with the only decent player being ron artest.

these rich arab ****ers
http://www.sportsbusinessnews.com/media_lib/Basketball/MaloofII.jpg

Yeah, i remember the kings being a serious threat in the west not too long ago and now.....well yeah

johnny87
02-06-2008, 09:46 PM
i would love for the maloof(sp) bros to be the owners of my team the hawks.

We cant fire the ****tiest coach in the league and turned down a deal for amare where we were giving up nothing for him nearly due to our ownership

Exist 2 Inspire
02-06-2008, 09:48 PM
i would love for the maloof(sp) bros to be the owners of my team the hawks.

We cant fire the ****tiest coach in the league and turned down a deal for amare where we were giving up nothing for him nearly due to our ownership

Knowing Arthur Blank, he's probably trying to buy them, lol.

BTW, you see the game tonight? That **** was exciting...it was a packed house.

johnny87
02-06-2008, 09:50 PM
Knowing Arthur Blank, he's probably trying to buy them, lol.

BTW, you see the game tonight? That **** was exciting...it was a packed house.

hope so as he would prolly lower ticket prices and raise the team payroll like he did w/ the falcs.

nah didnt get a chance.

Exist 2 Inspire
02-06-2008, 09:51 PM
nah didnt get a chance.

Held Kobe to 11 points, and Horford had 20 rebounds.

lacey23
02-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Raptors-Joey Graham has the physical potential to be great and has a jumpshot but he's just an idiot. Bargnani for 80% of the year but he's starting to turn it around.

Knicks-Curry can't rebound, defend, hustle, pass, or walk past a Krispy kreme without eating a dozen donuts.

Lakers-Was Kwame. Not nearly as many shyte players as there was a couple years ago. I'll wait to see how Odom fits in.

Suns-Was Marion. Dunno, might be Shaq if he's injured all year.

Formula 1-Gone now, but it was Villneuve.

Heaney
02-06-2008, 09:56 PM
Broncos- travis henry, deadbeat pothead

Blue Jays- burnett, hes too inconsistant for the money he makes

Wolverines- mallett, probably the slowest man in NCAA football

jlick
02-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Saints- fred thomas
Raiders- Culpepper , the ****ty

kethnaab
02-07-2008, 07:06 AM

You must be a Ravens fan if you hate him. No chance you're a Steelers fan.

Dude is 26, has a Super Bowl, and already broke Bradshaw's single-season TD record and nearly broke another (yards pssing in a season).

He's also the first Steelere QB in history to get even CLOSE to a 3:1 TD:int ratio.

Patriots- Maroney

runs super hard one week then like a pussy in teh superbowlz. lulz. although there wasnt much blocking.

guess you must hate Brady since he got eaten alive as well. Don't hate Maroney, he's an excellent back that was not used properly in 07.

(regarding Roethlisberger in Chicago) he wouldn't do anything without an upgrade at O-LINE and a few decent receivers.

I hate to break it to you, but the Bears ARE an upgraded O-Line from the Steelers.

Green Bay Packers Free Safety Nick Collins ...Send Collins packing now.

that's another one of those baffling issues

emmitt smith-overated

paul2121, you have no sense about you if you think Emmitt Smith is overrated. He's the best workhorse back in NFL history, and it's not even close.

as for me and my least favorite player on the Steelers...just pick any one of the offensive linemen. Pick one.

strawser9
02-07-2008, 07:09 AM
i dont' agree. the steelers have willie parker, who would have had the rushing title if not for some bad luck...

you don't have a RB with those stats without a decent o-line...

chicago's line is absolutely awful...no pocket, no run game = bad QB play.

SuperAmmo
02-07-2008, 07:27 AM
i dont know how all the cav fans arent putting larry hughes and strapped thier team for cash. As they signed him to a big deal and he has played horrible.

He's been playing better lately but I can't believe I forgot about him.

Yeah...you can add hughes to my list.

kethnaab
02-07-2008, 08:24 AM
i dont' agree. the steelers have willie parker, who would have had the rushing title if not for some bad luck...

you don't have a RB with those stats without a decent o-line...

I hear you, but you have to consider just how fast Willie is, and the type of running he does. He is a speed guy that gets outside.

I'm not saying he's Barry Sanders, but people have done better with Parker than worse o-lines.

Consider how many TDs FWP got versus Ben in 07. Quick slants when you're at the 3 rather than handing off to a stud RB mean one of two things

a) you don't trust your O-line to open the hole
b) you're the NE Patriots

chicago's line is absolutely awful...no pocket, no run game = bad QB play.

sure, but make no mistake, Ben and FWP would do better in Chicago than Grossman and Benson would do in PGH. Your line is weak, but your skill players are weaker. :(

Regardless, we're debating which turd smells worse, the Bears' O-line or the Steelers O-line. The real difference is that you have a whole lot more players worth hating in Chi-town than we have in Steeltown.

SuperAmmo
02-07-2008, 09:44 AM
I hear you, but you have to consider just how fast Willie is, and the type of running he does. He is a speed guy that gets outside.

I'm not saying he's Barry Sanders, but people have done better with Parker than worse o-lines.

Consider how many TDs FWP got versus Ben in 07. Quick slants when you're at the 3 rather than handing off to a stud RB mean one of two things

a) you don't trust your O-line to open the hole
b) you're the NE Patriots

sure, but make no mistake, Ben and FWP would do better in Chicago than Grossman and Benson would do in PGH. Your line is weak, but your skill players are weaker. :(

Regardless, we're debating which turd smells worse, the Bears' O-line or the Steelers O-line. The real difference is that you have a whole lot more players worth hating in Chi-town than we have in Steeltown.

In all honesty, I don't think the Steelers line is all that bad.

Yes, look at the sack totals, but that's deceptive since Ben holds onto the ball way too long and tries to scramble.

Granted, you guys don't have the line of the past (the '04 OL was honest to God the best run blocking line I ever witnessed...I knew we were in for a long day when Gerard Warren (I HATED HIM) was blown 5 yards off the ball), but I don't think the protection is nearly as bad as you think it is.

Maybe if Ben learned how to sit in the pocket and go through his progressions rather than lock onto a receiver and scramble around, the line wouldn't look so bad. Of course, I don't want him to learn that trait :D.

The reason the Browns' line went from 50+ sacks in one year to 19 in the next year wasn't all because we signed Steinbach and drafted Thomas...if Frye started all year I'd argue we'd give up around 40 sacks this year.

I know it sounds assinine to compare Frye to Roethlisberger, but Frye was essentially Roethlisberger without the physical skills (didn't have the arm, downfield accuracy nor the strength to brush off defenders). I know I'm gonna be debated about that fact but if you think about it their games are very similar.

ASWEDE
02-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Bears: Benson and then Moose, the o-line is the biggest problem but they bug me.

Bulls : Noah, even his teammates voted for punishing him.

Cubs : Dempster, he scared me every time he took the mound. Even when he got the save he added too much drama(walks, hits, full counts...)

purplenemesis
02-07-2008, 10:57 AM
Its a tie between Steve Mcnair and Kyle Boller. I dont actually hate any of them since I hear they are both stand up guys. They just suck really bad

Mcnair - I think most high school quarterbacks have a stronger arm than him. He doesnt look further than 10 yards down the field and even when he does complete a 10 yard play, that is considered a big time play for him. He also has that stupid ass look in his eyes like he has no idea what in the hell is going on.

Boller - He is just a god damn spaz. Get him some Ritalin and he might be an ok quarterback

kethnaab
02-07-2008, 11:13 AM
In all honesty, I don't think the Steelers line is all that bad.

Yes, look at the sack totals, but that's deceptive since Ben holds onto the ball way too long and tries to scramble.

Granted, you guys don't have the line of the past (the '04 OL was honest to God the best run blocking line I ever witnessed...I knew we were in for a long day when Gerard Warren (I HATED HIM) was blown 5 yards off the ball), but I don't think the protection is nearly as bad as you think it is.

Maybe if Ben learned how to sit in the pocket and go through his progressions rather than lock onto a receiver and scramble around, the line wouldn't look so bad. Of course, I don't want him to learn that trait :D.

he's gotten a lot better at looking around.

our line, when healthy, was okay at run blocking, but piss poor at pass protection. Ben holds the ball and tries to make plays, but unfortunately our guys don't always get open. He has confidence that he can shrug off a lot of defenders (which he does pretty much every game)

People gotta recognize that the Steelers O-line was decimated by injuries this season as well. Not "St. Louis Rams" style decimated, but we had guys moving all around. Against Jax, we were down to using 3rd stringers and shuffling just about everybody.

What we need desperately, more than anything, is a damn center. After 30 years of Mike Webster, Dermotti Dawson and Jeff Hartings, I just cannot stand to see a nincompoop on the field snapping the ball.

bbacn123
02-07-2008, 11:24 AM
LOL...this should be fun

Atlanta Braves- Mike Hampton (and this would have easily gone to Andruw instead if this was last year)
Atlanta Falcons- DeAngelo Hall (I love his talent, I hate his attitude and ignorance)
Duke Blue Devils- If this was last year Id go with McRoberts by far, I dont really hate anyone this year but Ill go with Brian Zoubek if I have to pick. So tall, yet so clumsy

Exist 2 Inspire
02-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Atlanta Braves- Oscar Villareal (self explanatory) (and this would have easily gone to Andruw instead if this was last year)

Villareal signed with the Astros.

Rexy
02-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Blackhawks - Khabibulan & Zyzin
Raiders - GM for trading Randy Moss for a 4th round pick
Raptors - Got rid of them all :)
Blue Jays - Burnett

Big7Ben86
02-07-2008, 12:10 PM
steelers line is god awful, id say ben makes them look better. for ever 2 sacks he takes from holding on to the ball he avoids about 8. so id say the steelers line

bbacn123
02-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Villareal signed with the Astros.

Damn, I knew he wasnt on the 40-man roster but I didnt know we didnt re-sign him. I guess the next in line would have to go to Mike Hampton for the way he's screwed us over so bad in the past. He's got a chance to redeem himself this year (at least somewhat redeem himself, nothing can really fix what he did)

LVI
02-07-2008, 01:15 PM
BlueJays AJ Burnett

Oilers Coach MacTavish

johnny87
02-07-2008, 01:52 PM
LOL...this should be fun

Atlanta Braves- Mike Hampton (and this would have easily gone to Andruw instead if this was last year)
Atlanta Falcons- DeAngelo Hall (I love his talent, I hate his attitude and ignorance)
Duke Blue Devils- If this was last year Id go with McRoberts by far, I dont really hate anyone this year but Ill go with Brian Zoubek if I have to pick. So tall, yet so clumsy

i dont know how u cant like hall. Best player on the falcs. Was very underrated this year due to the ****tiness of everyone else. And u atleast know he is giving it his all everytime out.

bbacn123
02-07-2008, 08:35 PM
i dont know how u cant like hall. Best player on the falcs. Was very underrated this year due to the ****tiness of everyone else. And u atleast know he is giving it his all everytime out.

I explained why I dont like him. What's hard to understand? And he hurts us a lot too with stupid 15 yard penalties all the time. Yes he is the best player on our team, and like I said I love his talent, now if he would just shut up and play the game he would be so much better