PDA

View Full Version : The Official "i got negged by loser pats fans and don't care" thread.

kingarty
02-03-2008, 09:54 PM
who has been negged by those loser pats fans? I have and couldn't give two ****s.

all their negs will never change their epic failure

manofmany
02-03-2008, 09:55 PM
I was given an attempted neg by MustangRob but he failed just as bad as the Patriots did tonight by making it a green neg

Oh_Riginal
02-03-2008, 09:56 PM
I have and couldn't give two ****s.

You made a thread about it...

ga3llik
post names for high rollers to run a train. sorry i cant be of any help in said train.

hardestgainer
lol ya i got negged twice by pats fans so far, but expecting more

KingCanuck
I negged itsallgood for hiding. And slated.

Then I went on to rep some great pats photochopz

manofmany
02-03-2008, 09:57 PM
I negged itsallgood for hiding. And slated.

Then I went on to rep some great pats photochopz

Thanks for the reminder that I owe him a neg

jeremy1ns
im in the same boat some douche bag pats fan negged me and im in the red because of it, i need some positive reinforment.

TheStender
I got negged by Pats haters for no apparent reason. Can I join this thread? :cool:

Iraq Attaq
02-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Post those f@gs names here. I got my neg button ready. lol

manofmany
02-03-2008, 09:58 PM
im in the same boat some douche bag pats fan negged me and im in the red because of it, i need some positive reinforment.

Welcome back to the green, bro

Riceboi
02-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Post those f@gs names here. I got my neg button ready. lol

yeah post names so we can run a neg train lol.

manofmany
02-03-2008, 10:00 PM
MustangBoy

jeremy1ns
02-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Welcome back to the green, bro

I owe you some reps when i get 50 posts, isnt that when you can give reps.

hardestgainer
02-03-2008, 10:01 PM
B Pepz and TheStender

manofmany
02-03-2008, 10:03 PM
I owe you some reps when i get 50 posts, isnt that when you can give reps.

Your rep number won't show up until 50, don't know about giving them. Don't worry about it though.

shiznut123

some greenz for you

Greg1983
Put the neg train on hold. If it's just bitter fans negging because they lost, give er. But if they only negged this douche, it's not like it's not justified. I would have tonight if I wasn't on recharge.

TheStender
B Pepz and TheStender

You should probably mention that you negged me first, and my neg was only in return. How classy of you. :)

BigDreams21
02-03-2008, 10:04 PM
yeah his rep power was about 10. I didn't even flame, never have. Just posted relevant info about their cheating scandal.

jeremy1ns
02-03-2008, 10:08 PM
thanks shiznut

KingCanuck
02-03-2008, 10:09 PM
choo choo

Iraq Attaq
02-03-2008, 10:13 PM
I negged thestender and he pm'd me with 'u mad'. lolol

TheStender
02-03-2008, 10:14 PM
I negged thestender and he pm'd me with 'u mad'. lolol

Oh hai. ;)

U still mad? Seems like it. I'm sorry. Need a hug? :(

hardestgainer
02-03-2008, 10:21 PM
You should probably mention that you negged me first, and my neg was only in return. How classy of you. :)

i only negged you due to your numerous retarded posts trying to claim the pats never cheated and then you condoned it.

Negatron617
who has been negged by those loser pats fans? I have and couldn't give two ****s.

all their negs will never change their epic failure

i didnt neg you....but you are a troll....a pats fan makes a thread saying we know how to lose......not attacking you personally in any way....but you reply....you guys only know how to be ***gots

thats why you get negged....you start **** and start calling names and turn into a little kid......ive has plenty of discussions with non pats fans where they didnt turn into little moody kids like you do....thats why you get negged....not cuz we're pats fans....but because you cant comment or reply without insulting....true story

kingarty
bpepz and thestender or whatever neged me.

TheStender
02-03-2008, 10:22 PM
i only negged you due to your numerous retarded posts trying to claim the pats never cheated and then you condoned it.

Sorry. *shrug*

bpepz and thestender or whatever neged me.

And I negged you because you used insulting and naughty language. Shame on you. ;)

kingarty
02-03-2008, 10:22 PM
i didnt neg you....but you are a troll....a pats fan makes a thread saying we know how to lose......not attacking you personally in any way....but you reply....you guys only know how to be ***gots

thats why you get negged....you start **** and start calling names and turn into a little kid......ive has plenty of discussions with non pats fans where they didnt turn into little moody kids like you do....thats why you get negged....not cuz we're pats fans....but because you cant comment or reply without insulting

LOSER AHAHAHAH LOSER!!!! I was wondering where your loser ass was. you're a loser you stupid wigger. loser. im suprised you showed your face here after you got major owned.

TheStender
02-03-2008, 10:23 PM
LOSER AHAHAHAH LOSER!!!! I was wondering where your loser ass was. you're a loser you stupid wigger. loser. im suprised you showed your face here after you got major owned.

This kind of post is why you negged, not because you're a Giants fan...

Some people.

kingarty
02-03-2008, 10:25 PM
This kind of post is why you negged, not because you're a Giants fan...

Some people.

i couldn't care less about the giants. like i said before, i don't care if its a middle school football team, i'm going against the patriots and for today, i was a giants fan

Negatron617
02-03-2008, 10:26 PM

there you go again....unlike you im not 12...im not gonna stoop to your level and look like an idiot, nor will i keep calling a HISPANIC a WIGGER....you know why.....cuz that would be very stupid
and i been online all nite, i got nothing to hide.....and i just gave you an honest answer as to why you got negged by others and look how you respond......i dont have to speak anymore....people will read what you posted and what i posted and know whose a loser

kingarty
02-03-2008, 10:27 PM
there you go again....unlike you im not 12...im not gonna stoop to your level and look like an idiot, nor will i keep calling a HISPANIC a WIGGER....you know why.....cuz that would be very stupid
and i been online all nite, i got nothing to hide.....and i just gave you an honest answer as to why you got negged by others and look how you respond......i dont have to speak anymore....people will read what you posted and what i posted and know whose a loser

im not....even going.....to read......anything you.....write..... you LOSER
http://nysportsfan.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/strahan_1.jpg

now get your butt buddy yovy here...oh wait, that dumbass won't be here for a month! hopefully never

TheStender
02-03-2008, 10:28 PM

now get your butt buddy yovy here...oh wait, that dumbass won't be here for a month! hopefully never

How classy of you. :)

kingarty
02-03-2008, 10:30 PM
How classy of you. :)

how classy of your team to cheat, run up the score, and be sore losers.

Negatron617
02-03-2008, 10:30 PM

yea sure dude......im sorry your so emotional that seeing periods makes you wanna cry......and i just heard you say you were a giants fan tonite.....lol....what a bandwagoner...keep it up....i knew you were the type to hop on the most popular dick at the time.....just keep talking.....youre only proving my point.....oh noes...im writing with periods...ahhhh.....my brains....help...it cant handle the periods....brain...too....tiny...lol....see you next season when youll be 13

TheStender
02-03-2008, 10:31 PM
how classy of your team to cheat, run up the score, and be sore losers.

Cheat? Funny how everyone is so focused on that still.

They didn't get accused of running up the score the 2nd half of the season, did they?

Sore loser? Sounds better than being a sore winner to me.

And they're not my team. I'm a Vikings guy. :)

hardestgainer
02-03-2008, 10:31 PM
seriously is that all the pats fan got, "how classy of you"

come on seriously, boston fans are known for being classless....**** i know people from boston....they even know they are classless. If the pats won all you guys would be here making just as many threads but instead claiming Brady to be God and saying how amazing your team is apparently is(in your eyes)

TheStender
02-03-2008, 10:32 PM

come on seriously, boston fans are known for being classless....**** i know people from boston....they even know they are classless. If the pats won all you guys would be here making just as many threads but instead claiming Brady to be God and saying how amazing your team is apparently is(in your eyes)

It's about all I have, yeah.

And I wish my team had a QB like Brady. And Moss back. :(

Negatron617
02-03-2008, 10:32 PM

i wouldnt.....but sterotyping and generalization is natural to the human mind so i cant blame you

kingarty
02-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Cheat? Funny how everyone is so focused on that still.

They didn't get accused of running up the score the 2nd half of the season, did they?

Sore loser? Sounds better than being a sore winner to me.

And they're not my team. I'm a Vikings guy. :)

i wouldnt.....but sterotyping and generalization is natural to the human mind so i cant blame you

two losers at their finest. go have a whamburger with some french cries...suckas

TheStender
02-03-2008, 10:38 PM
two losers at their finest. go have a whamburger with some french cries...suckas

LOL at the loser. I don't remember losing anything lately. Nice try though, sucka. :)

AJV31
02-03-2008, 10:39 PM

lol,so true, pats fans here are the worst

TheStender
02-03-2008, 10:40 PM
lol,so true, pats fans here are the worst

Actually, I'm seeing a lot more immaturity and just plain stupidity from the other side (from certain posters anyways). It'd be different though I bet if the Pats had won.

kingarty
02-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Actually, I'm seeing a lot more immaturity and just plain stupidity from the other side (from certain posters anyways). It'd be different though I bet if the Pats had won.

it would, noredr and yovy would be in here gloating 100x worse than anything anyone of us could have said.

TheStender
02-03-2008, 10:44 PM
it would, noredr and yovy would be in here gloating 100x worse than anything anyone of us could have said.

Probably, but we won't know that for sure since the Patriots lost. So now you're filling their shoes it seems by making insulting and racist remarks.

Negatron617
02-03-2008, 10:47 PM
arty please.....im not like you.....ask around to people who actually use their heads and dont spend all day just calling people names......im a real fan....i call it like i see it...im not biased or be on the Pats dick to the point that im blinded......really im not that dude....if you wanna go search for some posts of mine where it shows im the type to rub stuff in peoples faces then go ahead and make me look bad......please go ahead...please

Greg1983
02-03-2008, 10:56 PM

He's an angry manlet who's team hasn't won a playoff game in over a decade. Don't put too much stock into what he says.

kingarty
02-03-2008, 11:23 PM
He's an angry manlet who's team hasn't won a playoff game in over a decade. Don't put too much stock into what he says.

thats funny, coming from a canadian.

Mass Pro
02-04-2008, 06:23 AM
I guess misery loves company cause I still get negged by ohio state homers who got their asses handed to them for the past two years.. LMFAO!!!

Nutella!
02-04-2008, 06:28 AM

thats because the pats are there team.

the giants are NOT your team

newgene
02-04-2008, 07:55 AM
Cool. We have another rep trade thread. Wait, I got negged by a Pats fan, and need some green. :D

Carpathia
02-04-2008, 08:02 AM
i love these kind of threads :D

Greg1983
02-04-2008, 08:48 AM
thats funny, coming from a canadian.

You're 5'7.

SCG
02-04-2008, 09:00 AM

That is exactly how it is. I'm a pats fan and I know that there would have been people making threads exactly like the giants threads that have been made if the pats had won. It would have been the same for any team winning. There will always be people who gloat when their team wins, run their mouths and piss people off, its the way some sports fans are, just gotta deal with it, it'll be done and over soon enough.

kingarty
02-04-2008, 11:40 AM
thats because the pats are there team.

the giants are NOT your team

for yesterday, the giants were my team.

kingarty
02-04-2008, 11:41 AM
You're 5'7.

yes, but you're canadian. eh?

manofmany
02-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Negged again, this time by joebro165 with the comment pats still own. That said I only need a rep from someone with 32 power to hit 500 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Money Shot
02-04-2008, 08:15 PM
i havent been negged by pats fans yet but if i do, i will be sure to post it here

shiznut123
02-04-2008, 08:17 PM
got negged by some pats fan, lol

kingarty
02-04-2008, 08:36 PM
they're pathetic. i couldn't care less. all of their loser negs won't change the fact that their team made history......as the biggest choke in history

18-1

Greg1983
02-04-2008, 08:39 PM
they're pathetic. i couldn't care less. all of their loser negs won't change the fact that their team made history......as the biggest choke in history

18-1

The last time your team won a playoff game you were in the second grade.