PDA

View Full Version : Why does everyone say Brady/Pats choked?

JayKid
02-03-2008, 07:48 PM
*EDIT stop being obnoxious with thinking I'm on Brady's nuts. You're just as bad as the ones who jumped on that bandwagon.

Before I start, I wanna edit saying by saying the Patriots lost. It's as if that was the reason. Rather than the reason being the Giants outplaying, and winning. You are putting the blame solely on Patriots choking, like the Giants did nothing to win. Get it? Retards.

He didn't choke. The Patriots did not choke.

They got outplayed.

Their offense, while they did well at times, where getting dominated by the pass rush. Brady wasn't choking, he was hitting the ground more than he had this whole season.

On defense Eli was making some good throws and receivers where running good routes making good catches. Also, you can't forget that the offensive line was doing a GREAT job. Eli, with the exception of the last drive, had great protections.

The patriots did not choke. They played a hard fought game and were outplayed in one way or another. They maybe didn't expect the Giants to come out the way they did. They kinda got back into things that last drive and even the last defensive drive too (they were getting pressure, Eli just did a fantastic job anyway and Tyree made great catch).

But to say the Patriots or Brady choked. No. They just came in with the wrong gameplan, got outplayed, and couldn't adjust and what not in time. And even when they did, the Giants stepped it up anyway and got the last minute drive.

You all act as if the Pats lost because of the Pats.

No... they lost because of the Giants.

5x10
02-03-2008, 07:49 PM
just people hating on brady
the guy will still go down as a legend

Outside backer
they choked

the "greatest team ever" should easily beat the worst seeded team in nfc history to go to the superbowl

they choked worse the lewinski on clinton

AJV31
He didn't choke. The Patriots did not choke.

They got outplayed.

Their offense, while they did well at times, where getting dominated by the pass rush. Brady wasn't choking, he was hitting the ground more than he had this whole season.

On defense Eli was making some good throws and receivers where running good routes making good catches. Also, you can't forget that the offensive line was doing a GREAT job. Eli, with the exception of the last drive, had great protections.

The patriots did not choke. They played a hard fought game and were outplayed in one way or another. They maybe didn't expect the Giants to come out the way they did. They kinda got back into things that last drive and even the last defensive drive too (they were getting pressure, Eli just did a fantastic job anyway and Tyree made great catch).

But to say Patriots choked. No. They just came in with a gameplan not well suited for the Giants and got outplayed.

That's it.

dude chill,brady still pwns

DubV
02-03-2008, 07:50 PM
They did choke. They were undefeated

DieselRobert1
02-03-2008, 07:51 PM
dude chill,brady still pwns

/agree, hats off to the giants but most of the people on here act as if its the easiest thing to play a superbowl. "It just like little league daddy when you said I was so much better than all the other kids"

kfizzzle19
giants 17 pats 14

brady choked...

/thread

weakguy
ok everyone saying they are the best team ever, deservedly so, loses to a 5th seed in the weak conference? one of the biggest upsets EVER. choke.

shows when brady doesn't have all day to throw that he is average at best.

hounds
The patriots did not choke.

I'm pretty sure when you're:

A) 18-0
B) The greatest offense of all time statistically
C) 13 point favorites

and lose while getting held to 14 points (7 coming from a PI), its the definition of a choke.

Outside backer
http://www.packerpalace.com/palace/pathlogo.jpg

pwnt

SpiderSense
02-03-2008, 07:52 PM
Because Brady's incomplete passes with NO pressure made the difference.

GermanBarbarian
02-03-2008, 07:52 PM
OP if they had won you would have paraded around saying brady was the best qb ever... so what happens if they lose? Everyone gets revenge for all of the Brady praising you did for the past 18-19 weeks.

JayKid
02-03-2008, 07:53 PM
I'm not saying Brady doesn't "pwn." He is obviously a great QB. But you are diminishing the Giants win.

You are all making it seem like the Patriots lost it for themselves.

It's similar to the way I remember Serena Williams (I think) saying she only loses when SHE loses. That the other players aren't beating her, it's that she had a bad game.

Obviously the Patriots didn't have a good game, but it's because the Giants outplayed them.

Outside backer
02-03-2008, 07:53 PM
they choked
/thread

pvk162
02-03-2008, 07:54 PM
Since this was Bradys first time at the big show, that must of been the reason why they choked.....oh wait, hes been here before...more than once....in the past 4 years....

USAviator
HAHAHAHA pats lost

HAHAHAHAHAH

manofmany
We're just taking words of Pat fans mouths.

sammy21
The O-line sucked big time tongiht. Like one of the commentators said..."3 of them are pro-bowlers" and they got run all over tonight.

JayKid
OP if they had won you would have paraded around saying brady was the best qb ever... so what happens if they lose? Everyone gets revenge for all of the Brady praising you did for the past 18-19 weeks.

Dude, no one gets my ****ing point. You guys are so used to people being on Brady's nuts that you don't get it.

I never praised Brady all the time. He's a good QB. But it's not the point.

I'm saying the GIANTS WON instead of the Patriots losing.

You make it seem like the Giants did nothing when you act liek the reason the Patriots lost was due to choking.

AJV31
I'm not saying Brady doesn't "pwn." He is obviously a great QB. But you are diminishing the Giants win.

You are all making it seem like the Patriots lost it for themselves.

It's similar to the way I remember Serena Williams (I think) saying she only loses when SHE loses. That the other players aren't beating her, it's that she had a bad game.

Obviously the Patriots didn't have a good game, but it's because the Giants outplayed them.

well the pats did have a chance to kick a field goal,but went for it on 4th down,,,which would of led to a tie,but yeah i guess

undertowg
02-03-2008, 07:55 PM
i'm so glad that bitch Moss didn't get a ring

Outside backer
02-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Dude, no one gets my ****ing point. You guys are so used to people being on Brady's nuts that you don't get it.

I never praised Brady all the time. He's a good QB. But it's not the point.

You make it seem like the Giants did nothing when you act liek the reason the Patriots lost was due to choking.

they choked

let it die

JayKid
02-03-2008, 07:57 PM
Wow. Way to jump down my throat when none of you get the ****ing point of the thread. Re-read what I edited.

hounds
02-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Wow. Way to jump down my throat when none of you get the ****ing point of the thread. Re-read what I edited.

i understand what you're saying, yes the Giants played a hell of a game but a team as unstoppable as the pats has to choke to some degree for the underdog to win.

Brady missing wide open recievers and two key dropped interceptions come to mind

J_Bo
people say they choked because they were one of the biggest favorites in superbowl history and they lost. It's as simple as that.

GermanBarbarian

qft, nice logic by the way the patriots didn't lose... the giants won. So what is the patriots record?

and read post above me

Ace50
02-03-2008, 08:00 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/kenetics81/patriots_suck.jpg

neelb_24
02-03-2008, 08:01 PM
are you aware yall lost...kthnxbye

edit: brady choked

ray mercer
02-03-2008, 08:02 PM
Apparently Brady refused to shake Eli's hand. The guys a jerk and I'm glad he's going home. He's an average qb without the ridiculous amount of time to throw the ball.

niospecv
02-03-2008, 08:03 PM
This is right up there with the 2004 Yankees losing to the Red Sox for the greatest baseball choke of all time.

IllumX
02-03-2008, 08:07 PM
anyone who says patriots choked..know nothing about football...

football games are won and lost in the trenches.

week 17..giants got no pressure on brady and the pats won

Superbowl...giants got plenty of pressure on brady..and giants won.

giants d-line outplayed pats o-line..game over.

jeremy1ns
We see what happens when brady gets pressured, he sucks more cock than pamala anderson. He is just an average joe. My grandmother could complete passes like him this season when he has 15 seconds to throw every play.

NYJ
This is right up there with the 2004 Yankees losing to the Red Sox for the greatest baseball choke of all time.

lolwut?? you should add a IMO after that worthless post

J_Bo
02-03-2008, 08:22 PM
anyone who says patriots choked..know nothing about football...

football games are won and lost in the trenches.

week 17..giants got no pressure on brady and the pats won

Superbowl...giants got plenty of pressure on brady..and giants won.

giants d-line outplayed pats o-line..game over.

Saying they choked Does not mean you know nothing about football. The people who know the most about football made the giants one of the biggest underdogs in superbowl history and the Pats blew it.

USAviator
02-03-2008, 08:30 PM
LOL

Thats the second time a manning has beat him in the clench

and 2 different ones

Manning Family>Tom Brady