PDA

View Full Version : Instone rep now on bb.com

Instone
02-13-2006, 03:45 PM
I am a rep for Instone Nutrition. I have been with the company over half of their existence and know the products extremely well. My purpose here is to answer any genuine, serious questions about our products. We will from time to time also need testers for products, and I will make sure to post every time we do. I look forward to helping all interested fitness enthusiasts. All questions can also be sent to info@instonenutrition.com, and a rep will get back to you. In health,

Instone

KeyHAWK
02-13-2006, 03:47 PM
I am a rep for Instone Nutrition. I have been with the company over half of their existence and know the products extremely well. My purpose here is to answer any genuine, serious questions about our products. We will from time to time also need testers for products, and I will make sure to post every time we do. I look forward to helping all interested fitness enthusiasts. All questions can also be sent to info@instonenutrition.com, and a rep will get back to you. In health,

Instone
I would be gald to test any of your products.

Zachattack43
02-13-2006, 03:48 PM

Instone
Sly too good for us?;)

Younglifter16
02-13-2006, 03:48 PM
welcome to the forums

beer20
02-13-2006, 03:50 PM

Instone
welcome
do you happen to happen to have an e-mail through instone?

Instone
02-13-2006, 03:55 PM
welcome
do you happen to happen to have an e-mail through instone?

My name is Drew, I would be more than happy to help you out. You can reach me directly at dcox@instonenutrition.com.

Vanilla Thunder
02-13-2006, 03:55 PM
Rocky VI ?

beer20
02-13-2006, 03:57 PM
My name is Drew, I would be more than happy to help you out. You can reach me directly at dcox@instonenutrition.com.
thanx

Kledz
02-13-2006, 04:00 PM
Rocky VI ?

:(

Slated
02-13-2006, 04:15 PM
Nice to have another rep on board

I hope to hear of inovative products in the near future (at competitive prices)

Bloute
02-13-2006, 04:20 PM
Welcome to the forum !

Always interesting to have more companies on the board.

Instone
02-13-2006, 04:24 PM
Nice to have another rep on board

I hope to hear of inovative products in the near future (at competitive prices)

Our D&R guys never rest. You can be sure that new, exciting stuff will be emerging from us this year. (at competitive prices)

NumberTwentyTwo
02-13-2006, 04:29 PM
welcome to the boards..its always nice having new company reps that arent that popularly used on this baord....to create extra competition :D

cheezefacta
02-13-2006, 04:29 PM
Anyone screams out "adriaaaaan" and im going to hit them.

Welcome to the board, glad to have you here.

Younglifter16
02-13-2006, 04:30 PM
up until the first 20 people to welcome you in this thread should get a autograph picture of sylvester stallone :)

ADRIAN!

edit: sorry cheezefacta, lol we posted at the same time

NoNameNecessary
02-13-2006, 04:39 PM
Welcome to the boards. It is nice to have another reputable company on board. I'd be glad to test any of your products when someone is needed.

Instone
02-13-2006, 05:35 PM
Welcome to the boards. It is nice to have another reputable company on board. I'd be glad to test any of your products when someone is needed.

Any body who is going to be at the Arnold Classic next month should stop by to get some samples!

UberBerzerker
02-13-2006, 05:37 PM
welcome aboard, Drew. Good to have you guys represented here.

My wife lives off Instone pudding ;)

DejaBlue55
02-13-2006, 05:38 PM
Welcome brother.

Scivation
02-13-2006, 05:51 PM
I heard The first marketing guy at Instone is a genius and extremely good looking. But it wasn't until he made the switch to Fenotest from Forza T that he got his wife pregnant.

Just a rumor.

UberBerzerker
02-13-2006, 05:54 PM
I heard The first marketing guy at Instone is a genius and extremely good looking. But it wasn't until he made the switch to Fenotest from Forza T that he got his wife pregnant.

Just a rumor.

c'mon now, big daddy - no rousing the rabble up in heeeyere!! :D;)

beer20
02-13-2006, 05:54 PM

Just a rumor.
thats funny, but i heard just the opposite... ;)
:D

Scivation
02-13-2006, 05:55 PM
c'mon now, big daddy - no rousing the rabble up in heeeyere!! :D;)

I was simply stating something I heard.

This unnamed fellow is also quite the dancer.

sawastea
02-13-2006, 05:56 PM
Isn't Patrick Arnold's brother/cousin at Instone? Possibly an exec?

Drew, welcome to the boards. I am a fan of the MRP.

UberBerzerker
02-13-2006, 05:57 PM

he sounds like the kinda guy that'd have pics of his ass-end all over the bb.com boards, eh?

Scivation
02-13-2006, 06:09 PM
Isn't Patrick Arnold's brother/cousin at Instone? Possibly an exec?

Not anymore.

Big_Spaz
02-13-2006, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the boards. Good to see more company reps here.

-Spaz

gtrain808
02-13-2006, 06:21 PM

Just a rumor.

That's awesome!

Scivation
02-13-2006, 06:39 PM
he sounds like the kinda guy that'd have pics of his ass-end all over the bb.com boards, eh?

If you've got it, flaunt it.

B-baldy
02-13-2006, 06:51 PM
Welcome on board.

BigNorwegian
02-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Welcome! :) Glad to see another rep on the boards, more compeition, more knowledge, more reliable help.

BigNorg

ps. Keep me in mind as a tester ;)

NukeDukem
02-13-2006, 07:49 PM
I'll be your friend for some pudding

dito
02-13-2006, 07:56 PM
I'll be your friend for some pudding

mmm yummy

wantstobeinshap
02-13-2006, 08:01 PM
welcome mate...

I'm diggin the pudding...I get it for like 2 bucks at work for a box, so its damn good!

Instone
02-15-2006, 09:48 AM
welcome mate...

I'm diggin the pudding...I get it for like 2 bucks at work for a box, so its damn good!

I am glad to hear that you like it. The pudding literally flies off of the shelves.

rockhardabbs
02-15-2006, 09:52 AM
Yeah if you need testers for the pudding keep me in mind. Welcome man.

peregrine
02-15-2006, 09:55 AM
welcome

jmil
02-15-2006, 09:57 AM
Welcome to the boards, I will be over to pick up some samples :)

TE
02-15-2006, 10:11 AM

Patrick Swayze is a scientist for Instone??!? ;)

sjl25
02-17-2006, 08:15 PM
About time an Instone rep decided to show up here! Welcome Drew.

nick912
02-17-2006, 08:49 PM

I heard he has a sweet ass

RichardRussell
02-17-2006, 09:39 PM
Another "welcome to the board" post...
I really like the Intake Performance... vanilla spice... good choice of flavor and a great (highly underrated) MRP.

And the pudding is a great treat ;)

ericgonzalez
02-17-2006, 10:54 PM
Welcome Drew. Give my best to Pete.

BigRagu
02-17-2006, 11:13 PM
welcome to the boards..... just do me a favor plz.... tell stallone no more rockys plz............

Tarkana
02-17-2006, 11:23 PM
hmm, its interesting how having anboard rep that isn't an ass can make ppl like a company so much more and how new reps get auto-repped. whatever, he seems nice enough thusfar, so he's cool with me. welcome!

sjl25
02-17-2006, 11:40 PM
welcome to the boards..... just do me a favor plz.... tell stallone no more rockys plz............

Them's fightin' words! :D

such a loser yo
02-18-2006, 12:12 AM
some interesting products, but i would never pay the asking price for the majority of their stuff. also, the mrp (unless it was reformulated) goes down like cement. but like i said, prices aside, i really like this company.

Instone
02-20-2006, 11:36 AM
Welcome Drew. Give my best to Pete.

Thank you, I will let Pete know you said hi.

Instone
02-20-2006, 11:37 AM
hmm, its interesting how having anboard rep that isn't an ass can make ppl like a company so much more and how new reps get auto-repped. whatever, he seems nice enough thusfar, so he's cool with me. welcome!

I appreciate you giving me the benefit of the doubt. Please let me know if i can be of any help.

Instone
02-20-2006, 11:39 AM
I really like the Intake Performance... vanilla spice... good choice of flavor and a great (highly underrated) MRP.

I am glad that you like the products. Thanks for your support!

sobelik
02-20-2006, 11:39 AM
if you want to send me any pudding that would just be wonderful!!!

jkeithc82
02-20-2006, 11:40 AM
Greetings from Scivation sir ;)

Instone
02-20-2006, 11:41 AM
About time an Instone rep decided to show up here! Welcome Drew.

Thank you. Do you have any questions that I can answer about our products?

Slated
02-20-2006, 11:48 AM
Thank you. Do you have any questions that I can answer about our products?
Have anything inovative coming out soon?

TE
02-20-2006, 11:51 AM

I'm sorry, but I must disagree with you on the taste of the Vanilla Spice Intake Lean. Not very good at all. And the Chocolate reminds me of a girl's lipstick. I like the ingredient profile & the fiber content, but the taste is just not nearly what I expected.

RollerSkates
02-20-2006, 11:58 AM
Any new pudding flavors coming?

SoleCollector
02-20-2006, 11:58 AM
Welcome, welcome! Good to have you here.
I heard you are taking the Instone Protein out(gnc sold out for 8 bucks, so I got one), what are you getting to replace it?

animal 51
02-20-2006, 12:17 PM
Yeah, why does the pudding cost so damn much. I would love to have some but can't afford to buy it every week. Are you going to be seeling the pudding at the Arnold Classic and if so, how much.

Instone
02-20-2006, 12:29 PM
Have anything inovative coming out soon?

We just came out with a v2 of our fatburner Inferno. Inferno was designed for people that have already used LeanFire and had success with it and are looking to take the next step, or for an extreme athlete who already has a relatively low BFP, but is looking to really cut up and drop those last couple of points.

We took the 7-KETO out of the Inferno and have replaced it with more aggressive herbal fat burners like Niacin, Yohimbine, Synephrine, and Sclareolide that attack A2 and B3 receptors to release fatty acid to use for energy. Inferno also has an increased thermogenic effect by including increased amounts of cayenne, white and black pepper.

Inferno is not recommended for everybody. Only those who are seasoned fat burner and stimulant users. If you have never used one before, LeanFire is going to be a better bet for you.

You will be able to pick up samples of Inferno at the Arnold Classic in two weeks!

Instone
02-20-2006, 12:31 PM
Any new pudding flavors coming?

We are constantly testing new flavors of pudding. As far as I know, nothing has been approved for production yet.

dito
02-20-2006, 12:33 PM
You will be able to pick up samples of Inferno at the Arnold Classic in two weeks!

Is Sly going to be at the booth? If so my buddy italion would like to get some pictures with him, he's a real big fan. Me too! Yo Adrian!

Trans_Isomer
02-20-2006, 12:33 PM
I wish the price on those cases of pudding was lowered. The chocolate taste better to me than real pudding, its great. I wish I could buy a lot, but being a college student keeps your funds low, lol

Instone
02-20-2006, 12:39 PM
Welcome, welcome! Good to have you here.
I heard you are taking the Instone Protein out(gnc sold out for 8 bucks, so I got one), what are you getting to replace it?

Actually, GNC as a corporation has decided to discontinue sales of MRP's, they have not been discontinued. You can get them at bb.com!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/is/il.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/is/int.html

I hope that this answers your question. PLease let me know if you have any others!

Instone
02-20-2006, 12:43 PM
Yeah, why does the pudding cost so damn much. I would love to have some but can't afford to buy it every week. Are you going to be seeling the pudding at the Arnold Classic and if so, how much.

We definitely try to keep the pudding as competitively priced as possible. We normally have a show sale for all who are at The Arnold and drop by our booth. I have not been told what that price is going to be yet.

Instone
02-20-2006, 12:45 PM
Is Sly going to be at the booth? If so my buddy italion would like to get some pictures with him, he's a real big fan. Me too! Yo Adrian!

Unfortunately Sly is unable to make this years show as his filming schedule is keeping him very busy at this time.

dito
02-20-2006, 12:50 PM
Oh man. What a bummer. Will you guys have pudding samples too?

marcmathews
02-20-2006, 12:53 PM
Man pudding samples would be great.

jkeithc82
02-20-2006, 12:54 PM
Unfortunately Sly is unable to make this years show as his filming schedule is keeping him very busy at this time.

In Rocky 17, will Sly have to fight a young, tough, up and coming machine that wastes the competition and makes Sly do some "soul searching" all the while Adrian is telling him he can't fight anymore, that he means "too much to this family" only to have Rocky at the end say "Adrian, Ima fighta, dats all I ever known how ta beee" and the movie ends with Rocky defeating the bad guy?

RobW
02-20-2006, 12:56 PM
In Rocky 17, will Sly have to fight a young, tough, up and coming machine that wastes the competition and makes Sly do some "soul searching" all the while Adrian is telling him he can't fight anymore, that he means "too much to this family" only to have Rocky at the end say "Adrian, Ima fighta, dats all I ever known how ta beee" and the movie ends with Rocky defeating the bad guy?

NO...

dito
02-20-2006, 12:59 PM

Drew, pay no mind to this guy. He's just the forum jester.

Scivation
02-20-2006, 01:00 PM

Adrian is probably in a nursing home by now!

RobW
02-20-2006, 01:02 PM

YEP....and she's at least 10 years YOUNGER than SLY.....

jkeithc82
02-20-2006, 01:04 PM

Why, did I guess the script exactly or something? :D

chris587
02-20-2006, 01:08 PM
how come your main src of protein in the pudding is soy protein? i love the taste but havnt heard anything postive about soy....

thx

UberBerzerker
02-20-2006, 01:11 PM
Man, pudding samples would be great.

throw a comma in there, brother, else it looks like you mean ''man pudding'' !!!! :o

j/k w/ya

UberBerzerker
02-20-2006, 01:12 PM

r0flZ

Instone
02-20-2006, 01:29 PM
Oh man. What a bummer. Will you guys have pudding samples too?

Oh yeah! We always have samples of pudding at big shows.

Instone
02-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Man pudding samples would be great.

We will be sampling the pudding at the Arnold Classic next week. Stop by our booth to get one!

Instone
02-20-2006, 01:34 PM
how come your main src of protein in the pudding is soy protein? i love the taste but havnt heard anything postive about soy....

thx

The main source of protein in the pudding is actaully Casinate. There is not enough Soy in the pudding to worry about eating it.

dito
02-20-2006, 01:35 PM

Cool. I'll be stopping by!

Blap Blaow
02-20-2006, 01:36 PM
The main source of protein in the pudding is actaully Casinate. There is not enough Soy in the pudding to worry about eating it.
so how comes it's in there?

TE
02-20-2006, 01:38 PM
Barry & Lavonne say, "that's a whole lotta puddin', Awwww yeahhhh!":)

KrushR
02-20-2006, 01:49 PM
Barry & Lavonne say, "that's a whole lotta puddin', Awwww yeahhhh!":)
you took the pudding right out of my bowl. First thing I thought of, but didn't have time to respond. Well played.

That said, welcome to the boards. I had some early-on samples of Leanfire and the MRP, strangely enough which ended up as pudding before the pudding was pudding. Tasted great then, too.

Keep your head above water on the boards and ignore jkeith at all costs. If he comes to a show, don't let him take any pics with you, as we'll all end up photoshopping them. :D

HalleluYAH
02-20-2006, 02:01 PM

Instone
Welcome. Good to see Instone will have a rep on board.

sjl25
02-20-2006, 02:08 PM

Not true, Adrian's dead in the new movie.

sjl25
02-20-2006, 02:10 PM
We just came out with a v2 of our fatburner Inferno. Inferno was designed for people that have already used LeanFire and had success with it and are looking to take the next step, or for an extreme athlete who already has a relatively low BFP, but is looking to really cut up and drop those last couple of points.

We took the 7-KETO out of the Inferno and have replaced it with more aggressive herbal fat burners like Niacin, Yohimbine, Synephrine, and Sclareolide that attack A2 and B3 receptors to release fatty acid to use for energy. Inferno also has an increased thermogenic effect by including increased amounts of cayenne, white and black pepper.

Inferno is not recommended for everybody. Only those who are seasoned fat burner and stimulant users. If you have never used one before, LeanFire is going to be a better bet for you.

I can't wait to try this, i've got a bottle on the way.

Any hints as to what's coming next?

TE
02-20-2006, 02:12 PM
Keep your head above water on the boards and ignore jkeith at all costs. If he comes to a show, don't let him take any pics with you, as we'll all end up photoshopping them. :D
^^^True story!

Instone
02-20-2006, 02:47 PM
so how comes it's in there?

Soy is not going to be harmful to men who consume less than 10% of their protien from Soy. The Soy is in the pudding to up the total grams to 20, to make it a better source of protien. You also need to include different kinds of protien, because they absorb at different rates into your system. By having more than one source of protein it increases the chance that all grams are absorbed into your system.

Instone
02-20-2006, 02:48 PM
you took the pudding right out of my bowl. First thing I thought of, but didn't have time to respond. Well played.

That said, welcome to the boards. I had some early-on samples of Leanfire and the MRP, strangely enough which ended up as pudding before the pudding was pudding. Tasted great then, too.

Thanks for the warning.

Instone
02-20-2006, 02:56 PM
I can't wait to try this, i've got a bottle on the way.

Any hints as to what's coming next?

I swear our R&D never go home. They also don't like to disclose projects until after they have been tested. The Inferno was the big push to have done by the Arnold Classic. We will have to see what they come up with next.

Instone
02-20-2006, 02:57 PM
Welcome. Good to see Instone will have a rep on board.

Thanks for the welcome.

RobW
02-20-2006, 03:08 PM
I swear our R&D never go home. .

When I worked with Pete Miller he used to go home at 2.00pm for a Nap :D

BillyB
02-20-2006, 03:36 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to the boards bro! Sorry it was a bit late, I have been off the board for a week. :D

Instone
02-20-2006, 03:59 PM

You guys must have closed shop at 2 everyday then, because he said the same thing about you! Ha Ha!

nick912
02-20-2006, 04:03 PM
You should get some people to test Forza-T on here.

I took it and thought it was a fantastic product. Let others see that it does work

Instone
02-20-2006, 04:03 PM
Welcome to the boards bro! Sorry it was a bit late, I have been off the board for a week. :D

Thanks, I hope to check the boards 4-5 times a day during the week for questions about our products.

chris587
02-20-2006, 11:10 PM
thx for the quick answer,,,last pudding cup i had of yours had 'soy protein isolate' listed as the first ingredient....thats why i was curious...

RippedUp
02-21-2006, 05:53 AM

LOL! Good to see you around, Rob.

:)

dan7681
02-21-2006, 12:59 PM
Welcome, hope to see you around and good luck, bro

ltrik
03-29-2006, 02:33 PM
I have used the ECA stack to some success, and am currently taking LIPO 6. I have a three part question.

1) How would you compare INFERNO to the ECA stack?

2) I noticed that some of your products used the newer from of Creatine: CEE. The research on this product seems limited at best. What is your opinion on CEE?

3) I am 5'9", 40 years old, training over 15 years; currently my BF is about 12 percent--I would like to lower that. Do you recommend INFERNO or LEAN FIRE considering the aforementioned?

Thanks

Six months ago photo: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c340/LTRIK/0c54da74.jpg

As of three months ago:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c340/LTRIK/P1010034_edited.jpg

bpelit
04-04-2006, 08:34 PM
For me, the best way to get BF down below 12% is cardio and low carbs/calorie deficit combined with intense resistance training. LeanFire is a great tool to stimulate fat loss and give energy for intense workouts. LeanFire really helped me was when I was low carb/calorie defecit, it gave me the push to get through those grueling workouts. I am just starting to use the Inferno, and it seems to be a little stronger to me. I like to take one LeanFire and one Inferno before a workout session. Henry Pelitire

Henry is an analytical chemist who is one of ten winners in the 2005 Sylvester Stallone Instone LifeChange Challenge. Henry represents Stallone’s Instone Brand and promotes fitness and healthy living through exercise, nutrition and proper supplementation. Visit www.instonenutrition.com to view the Instone 2005 LifeChange Challenge Finalists.

ltrik
04-05-2006, 02:07 PM
For me, the best way to get BF down below 12% is cardio and low carbs/calorie deficit combined with intense resistance training. LeanFire is a great tool to stimulate fat loss and give energy for intense workouts. LeanFire really helped me was when I was low carb/calorie defecit, it gave me the push to get through those grueling workouts. I am just starting to use the Inferno, and it seems to be a little stronger to me. I like to take one LeanFire and one Inferno before a workout session. Henry Pelitire

Henry is an analytical chemist who is one of ten winners in the 2005 Sylvester Stallone Instone LifeChange Challenge. Henry represents Stallone’s Instone Brand and promotes fitness and healthy living through exercise, nutrition and proper supplementation. Visit www.instonenutrition.com to view the Instone 2005 LifeChange Challenge Finalists.

Agreed; I have went as far as I can withOUT cardio--now is the time begin that, along with a slight carb deficit. Thanks for the information Henry, and let me know now combining LEANFIRE and INFERNO works for you.

Instone
04-07-2006, 12:09 PM
I have used the ECA stack to some success, and am currently taking LIPO 6. I have a three part question.

1) How would you compare INFERNO to the ECA stack?

2) I noticed that some of your products used the newer from of Creatine: CEE. The research on this product seems limited at best. What is your opinion on CEE?

3) I am 5'9", 40 years old, training over 15 years; currently my BF is about 12 percent--I would like to lower that. Do you recommend INFERNO or LEAN FIRE considering the aforementioned?

Thanks

Six months ago photo: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c340/LTRIK/0c54da74.jpg

As of three months ago:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c340/LTRIK/P1010034_edited.jpg

Inferno was designed specifically for athletes with a low BFP, 12% in your case, to help them drop that last few percent. It is a bit more aggressive than the LeanFire and I think would be the right one for you in this case. (Henry, thank you for your fine answer as well)

The reason that we like the CEE here is because it doesn't promote water retention or bloating. While research is limited, there is enough to show that CEE is the most effective form of creatine at the time. You still need to have a high water intake while using a creatine product, but don't need to worry about bloating while using CEE.

As I mentioned before, I think that Inferno is the best product for you and your situation.

I hope that this helps you out, and Henry thank you again for a great response.

Drew

my_whey
04-07-2006, 12:15 PM
Welcome to the boards. I recently got off a 6 week cycle of Forza-T. EXCELLENT product.

Instone
04-12-2006, 05:30 PM
Welcome to the boards. I recently got off a 6 week cycle of Forza-T. EXCELLENT product.

Definitley our best selling capsule. I am glad you like it. Have you tried any of our other products?

Twin Peak
04-12-2006, 06:05 PM

I heard he had a big ass.

Welcome Drew.

Anssi Manninen
04-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Patrick Swayze is a scientist for Instone??!? ;)

They actually have a scientist..?!

CitadelArmyJAG
04-12-2006, 06:48 PM
They actually have a scientist..?!
He is confused... Patrick Swayze is a SCIENTOLOGIST, not a scientist...

Long live Xendu, lol...

bosox1362
04-12-2006, 07:05 PM
Welcome to the boards...

I may try out that pudding pretty soon, it seems like it would be a really conveniant snack.

Outside backer
04-12-2006, 07:13 PM
can you guys lower the price of your pudding :)

Scivation
04-12-2006, 07:35 PM
I heard he had a big ass.

Welcome Drew.

Yet quite a hard, muscular ass.

UberBerzerker
04-12-2006, 07:37 PM
stop stop stop all this ass-talk - you're driving me crazy !!!! :eek::o

;)

Twin Peak
04-12-2006, 07:41 PM
Mark, apparently your ass is driving Uber crazy.

UberBerzerker
04-12-2006, 08:13 PM
Mark, apparently your ass is driving Uber crazy.

''baby got back'' Marc brings any man to tears with the junk in the trunk he bumps

JRRBadBoy4Life
04-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Question....Why is it..... I should pay $16 for 1 lb of 'quality' protein when I can get 2 lbs of 'quality' protein for $20?:cool:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/is/il.html

Anssi Manninen
04-16-2006, 06:05 AM
The reason that we like the CEE here is because it doesn't promote water retention or bloating.

Well, increased intracellular hydration ("water retention") simply means that cells have stored more creatine.

sjl25
04-16-2006, 06:16 AM
Welcome to the boards...

I may try out that pudding pretty soon, it seems like it would be a really conveniant snack.

My favorite snack is Vanilla Instone pudding with about an ounce of crushed almonds on top. It's killer ;).

Anssi Manninen
04-16-2006, 08:18 AM

I agree. A small amount of soy protein is certainly not a problem. In fact, it may actually improve amino acid profile.

bignpisst
04-16-2006, 08:21 AM
Welome to the forum. Wheres the free samples I was promised over a year ago?

DWhealthy
04-17-2006, 09:30 AM
Welcome to the board.

I just ordered a cycle worth of Forza-T. Cant wait to try it out. Probably wont get to it til Next month after the move. Dont know if I want to start taking it and not workout for the 3 days that I'm on the road unless I bring some strength bands or something during that time.

Dick_Steele
07-03-2006, 01:37 PM
Can you tell us why Stallone lowered the grand prize money for the Lifechange Challenge? It went from $24,000 to $10,000. Is it because not enough people are in the contest this year or what?

bpelit
07-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Can you tell us why Stallone lowered the grand prize money for the Lifechange Challenge? It went from $24,000 to $10,000. Is it because not enough people are in the contest this year or what?

How did you arrive at that misinformation? Check out link below and clearly read that the 2006 Grand prize winner receives $25,000 and the top 10 finalist $5000.

http://www.instonenutrition.com/lifechange/LifeChangeChallenge2006.pdf

Also check out the 2005 LifeChange Challenge Winners (which includes myself).
http://www.instonenutrition.com/blog/index.htm

I'm not the rep on the BB.com board, but feel free to contact me with any questions. If I can't answer your questions, I'll direct you to someone that can.

paulclayton
07-07-2006, 09:26 AM
Good to have you hear.

RayLat
07-30-2006, 12:39 PM
How did you arrive at that misinformation? Check out link below and clearly read that the 2006 Grand prize winner receives $25,000 and the top 10 finalist $5000.

http://www.instonenutrition.com/lifechange/LifeChangeChallenge2006.pdf

Also check out the 2005 LifeChange Challenge Winners (which includes myself).
http://www.instonenutrition.com/blog/index.htm

I'm not the rep on the BB.com board, but feel free to contact me with any questions. If I can't answer your questions, I'll direct you to someone that can.

Actually it is not missinformation. I received e-mail from Drew regarding changes : Here it is :
NOTICE: Effectively immediately Instone, LLC has decided to amend the original rules and regulations of the 2006 LifeChange Challenge contest.
There are now going to be 10 winners of the contest that will each receive a one year supply of their two favorite Instone Nutrition products. From those 10 people 2 will be chosen as runner ups to the Grand Champion and receive in addition a custom leather jacket and watch. The Grand Prize winner will receive in addition to all of these a one year endorsement contract for $10,000. There will no longer be an awards ceremony for the winners. If you have any questions related to this, please send them to info@instonenutrition.com

Thank you for participating and good luck with your transformation!

I think it is UNFAIR !!! I was in my 8th week of the Challange and was about to order more stuff from Instone. When I got this e-mail. I decided to quit the challange. I didnt quit my workouts but I stopped using Instone products.

hvit
07-30-2006, 01:48 PM
Actually it is not missinformation. I received e-mail from Drew regarding changes : Here it is :
NOTICE: Effectively immediately Instone, LLC has decided to amend the original rules and regulations of the 2006 LifeChange Challenge contest.
There are now going to be 10 winners of the contest that will each receive a one year supply of their two favorite Instone Nutrition products. From those 10 people 2 will be chosen as runner ups to the Grand Champion and receive in addition a custom leather jacket and watch. The Grand Prize winner will receive in addition to all of these a one year endorsement contract for $10,000. There will no longer be an awards ceremony for the winners. If you have any questions related to this, please send them to info@instonenutrition.com

Thank you for participating and good luck with your transformation!

I think it is UNFAIR !!! I was in my 8th week of the Challange and was about to order more stuff from Instone. When I got this e-mail. I decided to quit the challange. I didnt quit my workouts but I stopped using Instone products.

So winning $10,000 is bad?

UberBerzerker
07-31-2006, 06:21 AM
ARe there going to be any more protein pudding flavors coming out ??

My wife and several of her friends LOVE the pudding but would like a nice variety to help it remain a ''treat'' to look forward to instead of candy/junk food.

maybe something like graham cracker/key lime pie? :)

no_strain_no_ga
07-31-2006, 06:32 AM
ARe there going to be any more protein pudding flavors coming out ??

My wife and several of her friends LOVE the pudding but would like a nice variety to help it remain a ''treat'' to look forward to instead of candy/junk food.

maybe something like graham cracker/key lime pie? :)
Strawberry cheesecake

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... :)

seenredd
08-08-2006, 06:43 PM
hi guys.
in about 3-4 days here i'm coming off a light cycle of methoxy tst, mega trn and jungle warfare.
from everything that i've seen and read about forza-t it looks like it should be a good pct. i'm going to be starting it today so i don't crash when i cycle off.

does anyone have any input or suggestions on this as a pct? general commits?
local weather?