PDA

View Full Version : tips for a new regimen please

rocky_gurl
02-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Can anyone suggest a menu for me. I would like to loose 15 pounds by april and im currently 130. I cant drink any protein drinks but i do have protein bars (Detour). I workout 5 days a week:

Monday: 7 km run
Tuesday: Weight Training with 20 mins cardio
Wednesday: 7 km run
Thursday: Weight training with 20 mins cardio
Friday: 7 km run
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Off

At night i have to eat what my mom makes ex: lean meat or whole wheat pasta. Try to keep the meals simple. I have school so i cant eat between breakfast and lunch.

Thanks a bunch

AngelOfMusic
02-12-2006, 03:35 PM
Can anyone suggest a menu for me. I would like to loose 15 pounds by april and im currently 130. I cant drink any protein drinks but i do have protein bars (Detour). I workout 5 days a week:

Monday: 7 km run
Tuesday: Weight Training with 20 mins cardio
Wednesday: 7 km run
Thursday: Weight training with 20 mins cardio
Friday: 7 km run
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Off

At night i have to eat what my mom makes ex: lean meat or whole wheat pasta. Try to keep the meals simple. I have school so i cant eat between breakfast and lunch.

Thanks a bunch

alot of people who post here also post in the losing fat section, so alot of people have already seen this same post.

i thought the info you recieved in the other thread what pretty informative...i dont know how else to help. its up to the person to find out what foods work best for them. use the list of foods i gave you and combine them. read the stickies for additional information.