Before bed
--------------
Turkey sandwich
Another shake if I feel up for it

Calories: ????
Protein: ???
Carbs: ???
Liquids - at least a gallon of water a day, one-two sodas or sweet tea

Working out hard 5 days a week for an hour each day followed by 12 min in the tanning bed to get nice and dark for spring break :D

I've also been doing canned tuna or chicken with some Texas Toast for a great snack as well. Feel free to criticize or make suggestions. As far as shakes go each one has 28g per scoop so 56 per shake. If anyone can help me find out how many calories and protein I would greatly appreciate it and kindly rep ya :)

UpandDownandround
02-06-2006, 11:54 PM
not that far off but If I were you and seriolusly trying to bulk I would add wayyyyyyy more food. 1st. when I bulk I eat 12 eggs just for breakfast, 1 cup oats and some fruit. Why not add some weight gainer in there as well, that helped me reach my daily calorie intake easily. Just down 3 of them bad boys + all that food and you'll be a beast !

lamby
02-06-2006, 11:58 PM
more water, less soda, bigger breakfast

Panda Eyes
02-07-2006, 12:01 AM
Are you serious, 12 eggs just for breakfeast?

Anyways, your diet looks average. I would definitely consider changing your snack #2 into an actual meal.

Also, where is your pre and pwo meals? Very important.

kroniks
02-07-2006, 12:13 AM
Lol 12 eggs... I'm not 220 yet man. 50 pounds shy unfortunetly. I don't think I need that many eggs maybe 4 at the most. 8x4=32g protein + the toast and oatmeal i'm completely stuffed after that. After each of these meals I'm completely stuffed and I have to force my food down to the point where I gag and sometimes puke. I work out after the snack after lunch. Snack = Smaller meal.

UpandDownandround
02-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Lol 12 eggs... I'm not 220 yet man. 50 pounds shy unfortunetly. I don't think I need that many eggs maybe 4 at the most. 8x4=32g protein + the toast and oatmeal i'm completely stuffed after that. After each of these meals I'm completely stuffed and I have to force my food down to the point where I gag and sometimes puke. I work out after the snack after lunch. Snack = Smaller meal.

yeah bro i understand but sometimes you gotta do waht you gotta do to be the way you want :) eat brotha

kroniks
02-07-2006, 06:35 PM
yeah bro i understand but sometimes you gotta do waht you gotta do to be the way you want :) eat brotha

No **** man... I'm eating twice what a normal man my size eats. Most average guys just eat 2-3 meals a day in college IF that. Plenty of protein and carbs. Why don't you post your bulk diet since you know how it's done??

UpandDownandround
02-07-2006, 09:49 PM
No **** man... I'm eating twice what a normal man my size eats. Most average guys just eat 2-3 meals a day in college IF that. Plenty of protein and carbs. Why don't you post your bulk diet since you know how it's done??

ok...

1. 12 egg whites 3 yellows
1 cup uncooked oats
2 cups 100% juice, or fruit

2. Weight gainer + protein
2 cups whole milk

3. 2 12oz chicken breast
1 1/2 cups rice
Veggi

4. Weight gainer + protein
2 cups whole milk

5. 1/2 lb spaghatti
protein shake

Workout

6. Weight Gainer + Protein
2 cups whole milk

6. 2 salmon steaks
Large potato
Veggi

This is what I ate everyday for about 2 years.

armz_ha
02-07-2006, 10:12 PM
you need more protein for breakfast. either add 3 more eggs or add 1 scoop of whey.