PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou to all...the idoit ;)

_NotGivingUp_
02-04-2006, 07:21 PM
I posted a thread a couple days ago: is "superdrol a steroid?, just got it today"
I even laughed!!
Thanks to all of your critical advise, I'm not taking this sh$t yet. I did plenty of research (which would have saved 70 bucks in the first place) and realized this isnt for me right now!! not prepared yet, ie, liver protection, lipid structure, etc.
on the other hand in 3 weeks cyto gainer, creatine, delayed release multi-vitamin, 500 IU E, fish oil,milk thistle, calcium supplement at bed time, flax oil, training hard, i need to update my profile i got on scale today at 172!! 12 lbs gain, not all lean, ,but strength is growing!!
Before i go out and do this sh4t again, i want to upgrade form creatine mono to the newer creatine??, and add NO2. (any advise on rep brand names??)
I do have to back my rep up, someone replied to my thread and said go back to where you bought this and talk to the guy. He wasnt there, turns out he is co-owner of this store/gym. he wasnt there, screw it. I'm not that ignorant, just have a hard time seeing the path between A and B. At 25 before i stopped training i was at 198, and lean, just trying to get it back.
thank you to all who warned me about the serious nature of superdrol, finadrol, etc. Not saying its bad, but f45cking research this stuff first!!!!
one more quetion is there a good way to store this sh4t, if not its going in trash.

beer20
02-04-2006, 08:00 PM
good to hear....

VVickeD
02-04-2006, 08:21 PM
how long do you plan to wait because it should be good for at least 2 to 3 years itself in the bottle. there is an expiration date on the bottle. if any longer, people here suggest you put the pills into a vacuum sealer bag. either way, store them in a dark cool place.

spin360
02-04-2006, 08:35 PM
your gains from cyto gainer sound like mine. it's pretty crazy. i went from 132lb to 150lb in about 5 weeks. it helps that cyto gainer also has creatine-3g, and glutamine-2g per serving.
to answer your question about NO, i currently take Nitrix, but i will buy White Blood when the Nitrix runs out cuz i feel like i have to have my roommate stand behind me to give me the Heimlick Manuever in case i choke on the big @ss horse pills. lol
and yes, SD is some serious stuff. the new PP (phera-plex) is a bit tamer on side effects, but you still need a drawn out PCT!! i would search Krnza's thread on superdrol for dummies and map out exactly what you need to buy and the schedule you take it BEFORE even buying SD/PP.