PDA

View Full Version : The Definitive Animal Pak Thread

G Diesel
02-03-2006, 09:04 AM
Here is a little info about the Animal Pak, taken from Animalpak.com:

"You’re no couch potato. You’re definitely not casual about training. You are a bodybuilder, a powerlifter. You are serious and committed. That’s why you’re here. Well your nutrition should reflect your lifestyle. Hardcore training requires hardcore supplementation. And Animal Pak is as hardcore as it gets.

In weight training there are the basics, the tried and true exercises that have produced results forever: the squat, the deadlift, the bench press. The fundamentals. The same goes for the weight trainer’s nutrition program. Ample macronutrients are crucial: lean protein, complex carbs and healthy fats. This same basic approach applies to supplements. Ya gotta have your protein powder and your multivitamin. The multi is so essential, that it’s hard to even call it a supplement. Sure, the mutli isn't glamorous or hyped. It's solid, it's steady, and it's absolutely vital for serious lifters.

This nutritional staple comes in many forms. You see them everywhere. But none of them are designed to specifically address the special needs of the intense strength athlete. None, that is, except the Animal Pak. Animal Pak has it all: vitamins, minerals, aminos (like BCAAs), antioxidants, electrolytes, performance optimizers, digestive enzymes and essential fats (EFAs). Yeah, it’s that complete. Think of the Pak as your foundational supplement—the one upon which to build your entire nutritional protocol. Like we said before, you aren’t some lazy son of a bitch, so why use his multivitamin? You are the elite… The dedicated. You are Animal. The one who pays his dues everyday. Your multivitamin should be formulated accordingly. You deserve that much…

When it comes to growing our muscles in a freakish way, Animal Pak provides the right combination and mega-doses of all the good stuff you need. These powerful pharmacological agents and catalysts can exert significant ergogenic/anabolic benefits and function as the spark plugs for activating all the necessary chemical reactions that make training and building muscle possible. Only Animal Pak has everything athletes need. Plus it’s so convenient that you can throw a pack right in your pocket and won’t have to worry about lugging a can around.

The Pak is best when taken on a daily basis because over time vitamin deficiencies can escalate. Especially when eating a restricted, redundant diet. Eventually, the body will stop functioning at its optimum level due to weakened immunity and diminished hormone production. In other words, your development plateaus. Our bodies are so sensitive that if even one key nutrient is missing from the diet, the body could shut down the anabolic drive needed to build muscle so that it can support more critical metabolic processes. When this happens, growth can stop. Plus, so often the optimal effectiveness of one supplement relies on the ideal internal environment, one nourished by the comprehensive formula of a multi as potent as the Animal Pak.

Many of today's supplements need the body to be nutrient dense to work efficiently. Nutritional gaps mean that your supplements may be rendered ineffective. For example, many muscle building products (e.g., nitric oxide boosters and testosterone boosters) rely on enzymes and other substrates in the body to "activate" them. This is especially the case when using Stak 2, Cuts or any of the other more specialized Animal performance packs. You can use the Stak 2 to boost test output, the Cuts to get ripped, Nitro to enhance recovery and anabolism. These are made even more effective when stacked on top of the Pak’s foundation. The bottom line is, poor nutrition means poor conversion and hindered activation of expensive anabolic nutrients. You can think of the Animal Pak as the insurance policy that will prevent nutritional deficiencies and the inefficient utilization of bodybuilding supplementation. Not bad for just having to take a single pack daily.

This leads us to the question of whether or not it is necessary to take 2 packs daily. This is probably one of the most common questions we get. Generally, one pack will do the job for most trainers. If you are taking one Pak, take it first thing in the morning with breakfast, when your muscles are starved for nutrients. Let’s say you use another pre-workout boosting supplement like the M-Stak or Cuts prior to the workout. No matter what time you train--you would take the M-Stak or Cuts prior to the workout. The Animal Pak on the other hand, being an essential nutrient pack, can actually be taken along with any of your large meals throughout the day--with your first meal or postworkout being the most ideal. Meals help in the absorption of the nutrients in the pack so always be sure to take the Pak along with food.

Back to the initial topic, if you are an elite bodybuilder or competitive strength athlete enduring the rigors of contest prep, bumping your intake up to 2 packs a day could make a big difference in your performance and recovery. If you are taking them twice daily try to space them out with 6-8 hrs. between packs allowing for maximal absorption. Your inclusion of the Animal Pak into your nutritional regimen and its profound effects should be obvious almost immediately.

Taking vitamins, minerals and potent muscle building nutrients also may have some innocuous side effects, such as bright yellow piss. When you notice that, there is no need to worry, everything is normal. You’re just pissing out some of the extra B vitamins. B vitamins are called the energy vitamins because they are required for the production of energy. They are growth vitamins, crucial to anabolism. So if you’re pissing them out, it means the Animal Pak is working and your nutritional tanks are full. In fact, we here call it Pak Piss. When we see it, we know all is well. When we don’t see it, we worry…

Hardcore training beats you up, ya gotta have your nutritional bases covered if you are gonna prosper in this arena. If you wanna get jacked… If you wanna be bigger, stronger, better… If you wanna be a freak, Animal Pak was made with you in mind. More energy, improved hormonal output, stronger immune function, optimal recovery, more efficient use of supplements—all in one little pack. Animal Pak is your nutritional insurance policy on the tough road to freakdom. Cuz remember, you ain’t no couch potato… So why use his multi?"

Animal Pak FAQ's: http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=174

Bodybuilding.com's Multivitamin of the Year: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animalpak.html

Bosko
02-03-2006, 09:08 AM
This sounds more like an AD for animal Pak .........not advice........

Slated
02-03-2006, 09:10 AM
It's still a great product though, and available here

G Diesel
02-03-2006, 09:14 AM
This sounds more like an AD for animal Pak .........not advice........

Yeah, those weren't words off of the top of my head, it is taken from a feature on Animalpak.com: http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=271

I figured it would address a lot of the questions some of the bb.com readers may have. Peace, G

Bosko
02-03-2006, 09:14 AM
It's still a great product though, and available here

I realise that so are 250,000 other products............
Lets not turn the forum into a F'in Muscle Tech Ad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ephedra
02-03-2006, 09:16 AM
The Definitive Animal Pak Thread

Definitive: Precisely defined or explicit.

Sounds like he stayed on topic to me.

tuck
02-03-2006, 09:22 AM
Yeah, those weren't words off of the top of my head, it is taken from a feature on Animalpak.com: http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=271

I figured it would address a lot of the questions some of the bb.com readers may have. Peace, G
LOL I was just about to make a smart ass comment about how elequent you were when writing off the top of your head.

In all seriousness, I use a-paks and like them mainly for the convenience. I dont need all the bottles cluttering up my space. I used to have a freaking bag of bottles I took everywhere with me. It looked like I was 80 years old with a several medical conditions with all the pills rattling around in there.

G Diesel
02-03-2006, 09:22 AM

My goal was to reduce the clutter created by numerous Animal Pak question threads. The idea was to condense all of that kind of info into one thread. I hear ya bro, I hate that kind of promotion too. Peace, G

G Diesel
02-03-2006, 02:09 PM
In all seriousness, I use a-paks and like them mainly for the convenience. I dont need all the bottles cluttering up my space. I used to have a freaking bag of bottles I took everywhere with me. It looked like I was 80 years old with a several medical conditions with all the pills rattling around in there.

Yup, I can relate to the bag full of bottles scenario... I think all bodybuilders have been there. That is a major positive about the Pak and for that matter, all the products in the Animal line, they combine multiple vitamins, minerals, nutrients or supplements in general, into convenient single serving packs. When you are on the move, that kind of convenience can prove to be essential.

G Diesel
02-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Free Animal Pak 15 ct. containers to the first 5 fellas to email me at gdiesel@animalpak.com. You've gotta have a US mailing address, be 18 or older and provide your full name, address and bb.com handle or no dice.

Lando33
02-10-2006, 02:29 PM
Yup, I can relate to the bag full of bottles scenario... I think all bodybuilders have been there. That is a major positive about the Pak and for that matter, all the products in the Animal line, they combine multiple vitamins, minerals, nutrients or supplements in general, into convenient single serving packs. When you are on the move, that kind of convenience can prove to be essential.

I agree with the convience. It's all about one stop shopping.

BigRagu
02-10-2006, 02:49 PM
ok lets see if i was one of the first five i emailed him like 1 min after he posted.... we will see if swallowing all these pills are that hard or not

G Diesel
02-10-2006, 03:09 PM
Free Animal Pak 15 ct. containers to the first 5 fellas to email me at gdiesel@animalpak.com. You've gotta have a US mailing address, be 18 or older and provide your full name, address and bb.com handle or no dice.

Got my 5... All who responded with all of their info have a 15ct. Animal Pak can on the way. Have a good weekend fellas and train hard. Peace, G

BigRagu
02-10-2006, 03:11 PM
ah oh well i will stick to what i use now

Jbutts169
02-10-2006, 03:32 PM
ok lets see if i was one of the first five i emailed him like 1 min after he posted.... we will see if swallowing all these pills are that hard or not

You get used to swallowing those pills after time. Universal must be doing something right, the pak has been in the top ten for as long as I can remember.

G Diesel
02-13-2006, 10:21 AM
You get used to swallowing those pills after time. Universal must be doing something right, the pak has been in the top ten for as long as I can remember.

The only multi in the top 10 at BB.com in terms of sales and BB.com's "multi of the year"... All that recognition is great, but what really matters is that guys use it to help them get the results they want and then come back to use it again. Peace, G

LiftIsLife
02-13-2006, 10:30 AM
Animal Pak is one of my favorite products, I still have some leftover paks at the house, very convenient only negative I have is the smell lol.

Jbutts169
02-13-2006, 10:48 AM
Animal Pak is one of my favorite products, I still have some leftover paks at the house, very convenient only negative I have is the smell lol.

ya the smell gets to me too, but you get used to it.

G Diesel
02-13-2006, 11:41 AM

ya the smell gets to me too, but you get used to it.

It is a smell you grow to love... An acquired taste. Peace, G

Universal Rep
07-24-2006, 03:02 PM
Who here's been taking the Pak the longest?

Jbutts169
07-24-2006, 04:30 PM

2.5 years now

hvit
07-24-2006, 04:34 PM
So much for my one or two paks question. :)

Double Eclipse
07-24-2006, 04:58 PM

My notes tell me February 22,1989 was my first fix.My training partner,Matt, and I thought about collecting the cans in his basement, sort of like the old college days and beer cans.That would be a pile, brother.

steve39
07-24-2006, 05:09 PM
It is a smell you grow to love... An acquired taste. Peace, G

Animal Pump smells terrible too. The white pill leaves a nasty aftertaste in your mouth to if you don't down it in like 2 seconds.

Universal Rep
07-25-2006, 08:31 AM
So much for my one or two paks question. :)

Hey bro, did we miss a question? If so, apologies. Let me know. You can post one or PM or G. Thanks.

Universal Rep
07-25-2006, 08:33 AM
My notes tell me February 22,1989 was my first fix.My training partner,Matt, and I thought about collecting the cans in his basement, sort of like the old college days and beer cans.That would be a pile, brother.

Not bad DE, but I'm guessing there are a couple fellas here who've used it even longer, no?

Double Eclipse
07-25-2006, 07:08 PM
One would hope so !!!!!!!!!!

kingpin0625
07-25-2006, 08:03 PM
I used it for about a year and a half and have been off of it for almost 6 months...and i can definately tell a difference(took centrum and optimum)...so i'll be getting some more soon i'm thinking

G Diesel
07-26-2006, 10:23 AM

Damn DE... 17 years? That is some serious loyalty bro. Thanks for the support big fella. Peace, G

tyler m
12-15-2006, 10:42 PM
Question for anyone that can help.

For the past few months I have been taking the following pills:

One-a-day
flaxeed oil
fish oil
grape see extract
b-complex

I also just started taking Animal Pump today.

My question is, if I start taking Animal Pak, do I need to still take the 5 pills I normally take or can I did some, if not all of them?

Lawn Man
12-15-2006, 11:02 PM
does anybody here take animal cuts? and whats your diet and cardio like with it? does it work good?

i just bought a can today and cant wait to see how it works out for me!

Universal Rep
12-18-2006, 10:18 AM
does anybody here take animal cuts? and whats your diet and cardio like with it? does it work good?

Diet and cardio are the critical pieces of the puzzle L... You gotta have that in place. Keep us informed on how it's going bro.

mar75
12-18-2006, 10:33 AM
I just started a cut. I am taking
Animal cuts - before breakfast
Animal pak - after breakfast
Animal pump - preworkout
Animal nitro - post workout (precardio for 30 minutes)
PWO shake
ZMA before bed

I have been on this stack for a little over a week and I love the animal products. I am cutting but still trying to add a some lean mass. So far my diet has been in check and my workouts are just as good as when I was on a bulk. Great products at a great price. I have never tried the animal products until now and they are great. Damn, I should have started a log

G Diesel
12-18-2006, 10:37 AM
I just started a cut. I am taking
Animal cuts - before breakfast
Animal pak - after breakfast
Animal pump - preworkout
Animal nitro - post workout (precardio for 30 minutes)
PWO shake
ZMA before bed

I have been on this stack for a little over a week and I love the animal products. I am cutting but still trying to add a some lean mass. So far my diet has been in check and my workouts are just as good as when I was on a bulk. Great products at a great price. I have never tried the animal products until now and they are great. Damn, I should have started a log

Nice looking supplement stack... With hard training and your diet in check, you should see serious progress. Keep us updated bro. Peace, G

iBswole
12-18-2006, 10:37 AM
are there any logs here which include animal pak stacks? animal cuts perhaps? Search didn't help much.

RockyIV
12-18-2006, 11:21 AM

I've used Animal Cuts in the past and other than an EC stack it's the only "fat burning pill(s)" that have ever worked for me. Give it a try and make sure your diet is good and you'll see results. Good luck.

Lawn Man
12-18-2006, 07:33 PM
i was thinking about this today and i was thinking to see optimal results and evedrything i will start this after the new year. thats also when i will start my diet. i just figured that way it will be so less tempting without all the cookies and everything out for the holidays and all the parties and such.

o0o0Ooo0o0Oo
02-07-2007, 08:05 AM
What's the main differences between Animal Pump, and the Animal Packs, is it just the creatine? Seems like a lot of pills to take.

BuckeyeMuscle
02-07-2007, 09:51 AM
What's the main differences between Animal Pump, and the Animal Packs, is it just the creatine? Seems like a lot of pills to take.

Animal Pak is a multivitamin

Animal Pump is a pre workout creatine/NO/energy complex with a few other goodies

Universal Rep
02-09-2007, 10:06 AM
are there any logs here which include animal pak stacks? animal cuts perhaps? Search didn't help much.

UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL PRODUCT LOGS
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=980661

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=979674

Universal Rep
02-09-2007, 10:08 AM

Animal is a line of bodybuilding "packs"--pills individually packaged in packs. In the Universal line, you can often find "equivalents"--such as Shock Therapy/Storm for Animal Pump, or EAA Stack for Animal Nitro.

Fitnesskid44
07-16-2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah Animal Packs are like a classic supplement you cant put'em down.

Universal Rep
07-16-2007, 12:18 PM
Some entertaining and informative Pak threads:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=3123

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5653

willis12932
12-24-2007, 09:59 PM
i can vow anaimal pack is very good product worked great for me . Sip for the discoloratshion in my pee and going a lot it worked great.I found if i took it with my first meal it worked the greatest.

jdgarcia673
12-28-2007, 08:02 AM
can the animal pak be taken on an empty stomach or they have to be taken with food? also i heard that when you eat or take something doesnt mean that you actually digest it properly so when you take all the pills will you really absorb most of it since its in capsules?

SheeB
12-29-2007, 10:51 AM
.Listening in.

naturalguy
12-29-2007, 01:19 PM
can the animal pak be taken on an empty stomach or they have to be taken with food? also i heard that when you eat or take something doesnt mean that you actually digest it properly so when you take all the pills will you really absorb most of it since its in capsules?

Definitely take it with food. Food will help the absorption of the pak and the digestive enzyme complex in the pak will help digest the food.

brady.huskey
05-03-2008, 01:23 PM
ok so for the last 2 years i've been taking animal pak right after breakfast, or in the rare cases when i forget, after my second meal of the day.

i just noticed that the directions say to take it after your preworkout meal.

is after breakfast still ok?

B1GinNY82307
05-03-2008, 02:02 PM

Absolutely! Most ppl do that (as do I) b/c it is a daily multi and b/c many ppl take PUMP, Cuts or M-stak PREworkout.

Keep taking it after breakfast. As NG said, "Definitely take it with food. Food will help the absorption of the pak and the digestive enzyme complex in the pak will help digest the food."

It all works out! :D

adrenergic
05-03-2008, 02:20 PM
animal pak rocks i can feel when i haven't taken it.

not having iron is awesome too.

Hoomgar
05-05-2008, 12:24 PM
Holy archive wake up Bat Man! LOL!

Great thread!

mrdead
05-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Holy archive wake up Bat Man! LOL!

Great thread!

x2!!!

Universal Rep
05-05-2008, 12:34 PM
ok so for the last 2 years i've been taking animal pak right after breakfast, or in the rare cases when i forget, after my second meal of the day.

i just noticed that the directions say to take it after your preworkout meal.

Absolutely! Most ppl do that (as do I) b/c it is a daily multi and b/c many ppl take PUMP, Cuts or M-stak PREworkout.

Keep taking it after breakfast. As NG said, "Definitely take it with food. Food will help the absorption of the pak and the digestive enzyme complex in the pak will help digest the food."

It all works out! :D

Originally, the directions called for that... In other words, if you train at 4pm, for example, to take it with lunch. Those were probably from the original instructions. These days, most people I know just take it with breakfast.

mrdead
05-05-2008, 12:42 PM
Originally, the directions called for that... In other words, if you train at 4pm, for example, to take it with lunch. Those were probably from the original instructions. These days, most people I know just take it with breakfast.

Every morning, religiously...

Hoomgar
05-05-2008, 01:14 PM
I still follow the directions. Old school if you must label me. I find that I for sure feel better through my evening workouts when I take my pack with the meal I eat before my workout. I'm sure it is fine either way. It's just that I notice for me it is better the way it is written on the can.

purts
05-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Every morning, religiously...

Haha x2

Universal Rep
10-10-2008, 09:07 AM
Came across this old thread. Bumpin' as Animal Pak ha won "Multivitamin of the Year" in 2008, as well as 2007, 2006 and 2005 (when the awards were first presented).

B Con
10-10-2008, 09:09 AM
I just took my Pak as a matter of fact. :cool:

Hoomgar
10-10-2008, 09:23 AM
Came across this old thread. Bumpin' as Animal Pak ha won "Multivitamin of the Year" in 2008, as well as 2007, 2006 and 2005 (when the awards were first presented).

I just took my Pak as a matter of fact. :cool:

Hands down to top dog in the game! A Pak a day everyday!

$uperdrolin
10-10-2008, 12:02 PM
I can swallow a whole Animal Pak in one go... (no homo)

Movin' on upppppppp.

Hoomgar
10-10-2008, 12:15 PM
I can swallow a whole Animal Pak in one go... (no homo)

Movin' on upppppppp.

Add 3 Uni-Liver tabs and an extra Vit C to it and I'll let you join ;)

$uperdrolin
10-10-2008, 12:17 PM

Join what? The "I have an abnormally large throat" crew? :O

B1GinNY82307
10-10-2008, 12:17 PM

what!?!?

:eek:

Hoomgar
10-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Join what? The "I have an abnormally large throat" crew? :O

what!?!?

Yea that totally didn't sound right :eek:

What I meant was that is what I do every day. I have done more when in a rush.

$uperdrolin
10-10-2008, 12:29 PM
I think you're just crazy..........................

Hoomgar
10-10-2008, 12:31 PM
I think you're just crazy..........................

Ya think? Just maybe :D

The_Animal11
10-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Animal Pak is the greatest supp in my entire arsenal. it forms the foundation of any supplement stack i start and will never be absent from my stash!

naturalguy
10-10-2008, 03:02 PM
Since this is the definitive Animal Pak thread:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Olympia%202008/img_58161222708095.jpg

I was happy and honored to be able to accept the Multivitamin of the year award (along with Rage and Ox). Animal Pak has won this award for the 4th consecutive year!

Valenzuelatech
10-13-2008, 02:02 PM
i'd really appreciate it if an animal rep could answer me this: what ingredients are in each individual pill?

mrdead
10-13-2008, 02:04 PM

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Olympia%202008/img_58161222708095.jpg

I was happy and honored to be able to accept the Multivitamin of the year award (along with Rage and Ox). Animal Pak has won this award for the 4th consecutive year!

4 consecutive years!!! Here's to many more!!!

mrdead
10-13-2008, 02:14 PM
i'd really appreciate it if an animal rep could answer me this: what ingredients are in each individual pill?

I know someone over at the Animalpak FORVM had posted what each pill was, but it has had some small changes, and I'm not sure if it's valid anymore...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5260

Hoomgar
10-14-2008, 11:12 AM
I know someone over at the Animalpak FORVM had posted what each pill was, but it has had some small changes, and I'm not sure if it's valid anymore...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5260

That's right d-man it isn't really 100% accurate anymore but it is still a good reff point for most of it.

goodinsidevoice
10-14-2008, 11:56 AM
Yea that totally didn't sound right :eek:

What I meant was that is what I do every day. I have done more when in a rush.

LMAO HG! I have an extra shovel here if you wanna keep digging bro :p hehehe

goodinsidevoice
10-14-2008, 11:57 AM

that is a **** load of muscle on that stage NG :eek:

Hoomgar
10-14-2008, 12:44 PM
LMAO HG! I have an extra shovel here if you wanna keep digging bro :p hehehe

mhmmfffpmh mhhfp hmfppmfm

That is me talking with my foot in my mouth

naturalguy
10-14-2008, 01:13 PM
that is a **** load of muscle on that stage NG :eek:

I am the little guy at 5'7" and 210 lbs. I had to stand between Rage who is 6' and 260lbs and Ox who is 295lbs! :eek:

mrdead
10-14-2008, 01:18 PM
I am the little guy at 5'7" and 210 lbs. I had to stand between Rage who is 6' and 260lbs and Ox who is 295lbs! :eek:

I'd have looked tiny on that stage... *L*

Hoomgar
10-14-2008, 01:39 PM

I'd have looked tiny on that stage... *L*

I'd look like a mop handle stacked next to a bunch of baseball bats.

$uperdrolin
10-14-2008, 01:58 PM
I'd look like a ball point pen stacked next to a bunch of baseball bats.

fixed

:P jk, no neg/no animal hate, lol

B Con
10-14-2008, 02:28 PM
Fun stuff. NG is representing in there.

Hoomgar
10-14-2008, 02:36 PM
fixed

:P jk, no neg/no animal hate, lol

WT?!?! Why you!!! Negs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/images/icons/icon8.gif

J/K homie ;)

Naa a pen is shorter than the bats, my analogy is more accurate :D

$uperdrolin
10-14-2008, 02:48 PM
WT?!?! Why you!!! Negs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/images/icons/icon8.gif

J/K homie ;)

Naa a pen is shorter than the bats, my analogy is more accurate :D

Still delusional Hoomgar? I thought you said you'd get that checked.

btw I'm low on Pak.................... (no hint)

Hoomgar
10-14-2008, 03:05 PM
Still delusional Hoomgar? I thought you said you'd get that checked.

btw I'm low on Pak.................... (no hint)

Better tell one of the reps ;)

goodinsidevoice
10-14-2008, 04:58 PM

son of a gun NG! how did it feel to look like a house amongst the statue of liberty and the empire state building? I did notice that bob, ox, rage took up like 95% of the stage and left only 5% for you and for the other dude.

You still have your glory as the best poser in the 90s...HUGE respect in my book bro.
I need to meet up with you at the arnold 09 and pick at your brain for some show tips... I just did a hydro test today at the school exercise science dept, lean at a little above 240 but im currently at 276lbs ... been hovering around there. One of the professors there has done some research on DC training and told me to expect some massive growth explosion over the next 2 yrs.

twistacannon15
10-19-2008, 06:02 PM
is the 88 pack here to stay? or is it only temporary

naturalguy
10-20-2008, 05:18 AM
son of a gun NG! how did it feel to look like a house amongst the statue of liberty and the empire state building? I did notice that bob, ox, rage took up like 95% of the stage and left only 5% for you and for the other dude.

You still have your glory as the best poser in the 90s...HUGE respect in my book bro.
I need to meet up with you at the arnold 09 and pick at your brain for some show tips... I just did a hydro test today at the school exercise science dept, lean at a little above 240 but im currently at 276lbs ... been hovering around there. One of the professors there has done some research on DC training and told me to expect some massive growth explosion over the next 2 yrs.

We will definitely talk shop at the Arnold. I look forward to it.

is the 88 pack here to stay? or is it only temporary

The big 88's are a limited run. I am not sure how many we are producing but once they are gone, thats it.

Universal Rep
10-20-2008, 12:16 PM
Animal Pak turns your piss neon yellow...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=3123]

Smells bad...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11454

Has big pills...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=1737

But damn... I love this stuff. Guessing there are others like me during Animal Pak's 25 years of being in the market...

LittleMan55
10-20-2008, 12:38 PM

Smells bad...

Has big pills...

But damn... I love this stuff. Guessing there are others like me during Animal Pak's 25 years of being in the market...

Parts in bold = bonus IMO!

purts
10-20-2008, 12:42 PM
Why you guys are not in my Intra-Aid log? You do not like:

a) me
b) Intra-Aid
c) sexy time

?

Hoomgar
10-20-2008, 12:42 PM
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=3123]

Smells bad...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11454

Has big pills...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=1737

Chiming in...

LittleMan55
10-20-2008, 01:09 PM

a) me
b) Intra-Aid
c) sexy time

?

In now...

mrdead
10-20-2008, 01:12 PM

a) me
b) Intra-Aid
c) sexy time

?

Uhm... I'm in there...

MAKUA NUI
12-07-2008, 03:22 AM
I does what it says it's supposed to do. That's all that matters to me.

dmbphan041
12-07-2008, 08:25 AM
I feel like I'm pissing out like 90% of everything.

eh at least I can say I've tried it. I think I'm just gunna go generic next time. I dont really think I need 5000% thiamin etc.

im not knocking it, i just dont think im "hardcore" enough for it. :/

Universal Rep
12-08-2008, 12:02 PM
I feel like I'm pissing out like 90% of everything.

eh at least I can say I've tried it. I think I'm just gunna go generic next time. I dont really think I need 5000% thiamin etc.

im not knocking it, i just dont think im "hardcore" enough for it. :/

Probably referring to "Pak Piss"... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=3123

MAKUA NUI
12-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Probably referring to "Pak Piss"... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=3123
So, is Pak piss due to the Milk Thistle working? Aware me pls? I get it only if I do not drink enough water.

MAKUA NUI
12-10-2008, 03:29 AM
So, what is Pak Piss?

MAKUA NUI
12-11-2008, 08:58 AM
So, what is Pak Piss?
^^^^this^^^^

MAKUA NUI
12-15-2008, 04:40 AM
So, is Pak piss due to the Milk Thistle working? Aware me pls? I get it only if I do not drink enough water.
THIS!

Hoomgar
12-15-2008, 10:36 AM
All it is bro is the excess vitamins and minerals that your body didn't need at the time getting passed. I only get it on none training days usually. On days i train I don;t notice it. I attribute that to my body burning up most of what was in the Pak. It's normal and nothing to worry about. If you see it, that means you have your body saturated good with nutrients and your bases well covered.

Hg

MAKUA NUI
12-15-2008, 05:52 PM
All it is bro is the excess vitamins and minerals that your body didn't need at the time getting passed. I only get it on none training days usually. On days i train I don;t notice it. I attribute that to my body burning up most of what was in the Pak. It's normal and nothing to worry about. If you see it, that means you have your body saturated good with nutrients and your bases well covered.

Hg
Thanks brah.

boey
01-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Do I have to take it daily? I lift weights about 4 times a week. Just bought 2 cans, I can't wait to try them. Could I just take them only on days when I'm lifting?

Hoomgar
01-05-2009, 01:58 PM
Do I have to take it daily? I lift weights about 4 times a week. Just bought 2 cans, I can't wait to try them. Could I just take them only on days when I'm lifting?

Take a Pak a day with a meal bro. Fuel your body right and it will reward you.

kaicho20
05-13-2009, 05:10 AM
so I heard that Animal Pak had some shark cartiladge in it. Is that just fluff or the truth?

Nonopb
05-13-2009, 10:02 AM
so I heard that Animal Pak had some shark cartiladge in it. Is that just fluff or the truth?

I heard cyanocolabamin was not as good as methylcolabamin. If that is true, why not put the better form of that vitamin into animal pak?

mrdead
05-13-2009, 10:11 AM

An older version of the formula had it, but, that is no longer the case.

eneyman
05-13-2009, 12:07 PM
replied but realized the thread was already at 4 pages, no worries. Anyways, Animal Pak is awesome fellas, the more info the better and it is the best multi vitamin pack you can get your hands on. I don't think i've heard 1 bad review about it, in fact most people say they feel better, have more energy and a crap load of other benefits from joints to skin to hair.. you name it.

as for pak piss, I too get it and it is sort of fun!! the bright colors my body is capable of making are brilliant!

-eddie

superman1_forev
05-13-2009, 05:01 PM
I've been competeing for 2 years now and am in the middle of my contest diet now! Animal Pak has always been a staple of mine since I began training back in college. This year, I added Intra-Aid, and love it!! I definitely feel it during cardio/lifting!! The Citrus is awesome!! Also, my girl is a long distance biker/triathlete and she too uses the Pak and also uses Universal's BCAA Stack! They make great products and haven't found a company that matches the results I get from Universal/Animal!

naturalguy
05-13-2009, 06:31 PM
I heard cyanocolabamin was not as good as methylcolabamin. If that is true, why not put the better form of that vitamin into animal pak?

From time to time Animal Pak's formula has gone through several changes, who knows what the future holds

I've been competeing for 2 years now and am in the middle of my contest diet now! Animal Pak has always been a staple of mine since I began training back in college. This year, I added Intra-Aid, and love it!! I definitely feel it during cardio/lifting!! The Citrus is awesome!! Also, my girl is a long distance biker/triathlete and she too uses the Pak and also uses Universal's BCAA Stack! They make great products and haven't found a company that matches the results I get from Universal/Animal!

Awesome bro. Animal Pak is a staple in most competitive boybuilders supplement programs.

Universal Rep
05-14-2009, 11:15 AM

Thanks for the kind words brother.

Nonopb
05-14-2009, 02:36 PM
From time to time Animal Pak's formula has gone through several changes, who knows what the future holds

Awesome bro. Animal Pak is a staple in most competitive boybuilders supplement programs.

When stating the quantity of magnesium contained in Animal Pak, is it the quantity of magnesium oxide? Or the quantity of magnesium?

Hoomgar
05-15-2009, 08:35 AM
They make great products and haven't found a company that matches the results I get from Universal/Animal!

x2 this ^^^^

Hg

05-15-2009, 08:38 AM
animal pak...best with breakfast?

Hoomgar
05-15-2009, 08:42 AM
animal pak...best with breakfast?

Just makes sense bro. You can of course take it with other meals if need be but with breakfast makes the most sense to me. Fuel the body for the day.

Hg

JOhn45
06-18-2009, 10:36 PM
Can a hardgainer also take this animal pak?

G Diesel
06-19-2009, 07:37 AM
Can a hardgainer also take this animal pak?

Of course man, the Pak is great for anyone who lifts weights seriously... Hardgainers need their nutrients as much if not more than anybody. For guys who have a tough time adding muscle, nailing their nutrition is critical. Pak is the perfect base upon which to build your supplement protocol.

Peace, G

JOhn45
06-19-2009, 10:03 PM
Of course man, the Pak is great for anyone who lifts weights seriously... Hardgainers need their nutrients as much if not more than anybody. For guys who have a tough time adding muscle, nailing their nutrition is critical. Pak is the perfect base upon which to build your supplement protocol.

Peace, G

I tried to take those 11 pills.. It's kind of hard for me to take in one sitting. I feel so uncomfortable. Can I split that within the day?

Nonopb
06-20-2009, 09:30 AM
the problem with pak (no disrespect) is that all the vitamins are minerals are in unabsorbable formats such as the sulphates and oxides form

e.g. zinc oxide...THE CHEAPEST AND LOWEST QUALITY form of supplemental zinc.

Maybe time for an update?

e.g. zinc oxide swapped for zinc pi****nate

If you ask me it is a hell of problem. And if you ask me again, it is the time for an update.

Add cyanocolabamin to your list of CHEAPEST AND LOWEST QUALITY substance form found in Animal Pak.

Is Universal Nutrition cGMP?

naturalguy
06-20-2009, 04:11 PM
If you ask me it is a hell of problem. And if you ask me again, it is the time for an update.

Add cyanocolabamin to your list of CHEAPEST AND LOWEST QUALITY substance form found in Animal Pak.

Is Universal Nutrition cGMP?

Animal Pak has gone through several updates over the years. If the company updated the forms of vitamins in the Pak I'd be all for it however the Pak has served me well over the years. I don't know if I'd see/feel a difference if they changed the forms of vitamins. I've read the research and am not sure how tangible the benefits would be. I've seen some other companies change their multi's but no one is reporting anything different from the previous forms. I am not saying there aren't benefits to other forms of vitamins I am just skeptical as to how much they would equate to actual results.

FYI.....Animal Pak has coenzyme B-12 in it also.

Yes we've been GMP for some time now.

thabeasthaha
10-24-2009, 02:33 PM
can a 14 year old take animal pak?

rsjrv99
10-24-2009, 02:52 PM
So, what is Pak Piss?

Pak piss is due to the large amount of b-vitamins in the pak. you'll see simialar results when megadosing a regular b-vitamin supplement. this is why its recommended to take a pak before your workout to make full use of the b-vitamins, and let me tell you, it really does make a difference energy wise.

can a 14 year old take animal pak?

yes

tq11258
12-09-2009, 12:57 PM
Are Animal Packs good for those like me who are into triathlons and marathons, or just for bodybuilders?

Universal Rep
12-10-2009, 08:21 AM
Are Animal Packs good for those like me who are into triathlons and marathons, or just for bodybuilders?

Specifically designed for bodybuilders and heavy lifters, but sure, other competitive athletes can use it. I know a few myself who do.

naturalguy
07-30-2010, 11:21 AM

Specifically designed for bodybuilders and heavy lifters, but sure, other competitive athletes can use it. I know a few myself who do.

True, anyone that is training hard and pushing the limits will benefit from Animal Pak. If you are a weekend warrior then any multi will do

Hoomgar
08-15-2010, 05:35 PM
If you are a weekend warrior then any multi will do

Even then I'd still want an Animal Pak pre or post workout on the weekends...

Hg

naturalguy
08-31-2010, 08:36 AM
nUljJrYQCjQ

Hoomgar
09-07-2010, 09:27 PM
nUljJrYQCjQ

Nice!

naturalguy
11-24-2010, 06:24 AM
yes

We do not recommend Animal products to those under 18

naturalguy
04-21-2011, 09:20 AM
New Pak video:

hlgnmuJPzII

B-Diesel
04-21-2011, 09:27 AM
Love all the Animal Promos!!

jdmchair
04-21-2011, 09:34 AM
Centopani is such a bad ass.. All time favorite ifbb pro.

mrdead
04-21-2011, 09:51 AM
Centopani is such a bad ass.. All time favorite ifbb pro.

He's going to be guest posing, at my show, in September... No pressure... *LOL*

jdmchair
04-21-2011, 10:04 AM
He's going to be guest posing, at my show, in September... No pressure... *LOL*

lol, best of luck to you

IamJonsCranium
08-15-2011, 02:50 PM
Can we get a new image of the Pak breakdown? The one on the net is old and it's difficult to tell which pill is which. Thanks.

Truthseeker
03-02-2012, 09:49 AM
Just received my first order of the Pak. Coincidentally my week off starts tomorrow. Should I go ahead and take the Pak while I am off?

Thanks!

jdmchair
03-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Just received my first order of the Pak. Coincidentally my week off starts tomorrow. Should I go ahead and take the Pak while I am off?

Thanks!

I take it regardless if im lifting or not

Truthseeker
03-02-2012, 12:11 PM
I take it regardless if im lifting or not

I appreciate the response jdm!

Universal Rep
03-02-2012, 02:30 PM

Thanks!

Foundational supp... Take it every single day.

Truthseeker
03-02-2012, 03:04 PM
Foundational supp... Take it every single day.

Will do. Subsequent to hearing such great reports about it, I am looking forward to adapting to my sup diet.

Truthseeker
04-04-2012, 08:03 AM
OK. I am now hearing from some that since the body adapts to certain supplements, it is a good idea to add variety to the vitamins one is taking. i.e. switch vitamins. This really makes no sense to me. Seems like vitamins are vitamins. Furthermore, it has been suggested to take a short break and stop taking them altogether for a time.

At any rate I thought I would try to get the perspective of this board. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Universal Rep
04-05-2012, 07:01 AM
OK. I am now hearing from some that since the body adapts to certain supplements, it is a good idea to add variety to the vitamins one is taking. i.e. switch vitamins. This really makes no sense to me. Seems like vitamins are vitamins. Furthermore, it has been suggested to take a short break and stop taking them altogether for a time.

At any rate I thought I would try to get the perspective of this board. Any thoughts? Thanks!

+1

Makes no sense to me either.

AJP1
05-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Anyone using 2 paks a day?

@ 1 pak a day the value is nice.

Anyone out there notice any differences between using pak and another multi? Like overall well-being or not getting sick often...

naturalguy
05-23-2012, 11:42 AM

Anyone out there notice any differences between using pak and another multi? Like overall well-being or not getting sick often...

I just do one on most days, if I start to feel under the weather then I kick it up to 2 for a few days and I feel much better.

As far as people feeling a difference:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?5653-Animal-Pak-Can-You-Feel-The-Difference&highlight=difference

COUNTRYMIKE
05-23-2012, 11:43 AM

Anyone out there notice any differences between using pak and another multi? Like overall well-being or not getting sick often...I'm gonna be honest here, I have tried tons and TONS of different multis and no matter what I always found myself coming back to the Pak. IMO the Pak is in a league of its own and nothing else can touch it. Right now I use the Pak and then I also use my companies multi which I love. I cycle back and forth between the two. If I live to be 110yrs old The Pak will still be a staple of mine and I mean that.

AJP1
05-23-2012, 02:17 PM
I feel just like you Mike.
Always looking around after a can or 2.... Then I'm like phuck it. I go right back to the Pak.

I'll have to put my B vitamins to better use cause I piss neon yellow.

Universal Rep
05-31-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm gonna be honest here, I have tried tons and TONS of different multis and no matter what I always found myself coming back to the Pak. IMO the Pak is in a league of its own and nothing else can touch it. Right now I use the Pak and then I also use my companies multi which I love. I cycle back and forth between the two. If I live to be 110yrs old The Pak will still be a staple of mine and I mean that.

I feel just like you Mike.
Always looking around after a can or 2.... Then I'm like phuck it. I go right back to the Pak.

I'll have to put my B vitamins to better use cause I piss neon yellow.

Years back I went off Pak for a little while. Then went back on it with a vengeance, haha...

AJP1
05-31-2012, 02:57 PM
Pak is where it's at.
Not to mention M-Stak & Pump.

:D

naturalguy
01-08-2013, 07:56 AM
Animal Pak & Flex continue to win awards, they were both awarded tops in their respective categories by Popeye's in Canada

Universal Rep
09-25-2014, 07:23 AM
Pak won this year for best multi. Thanks for all the fellas who voted. Well cook up a sweet promo to thank everyone soon...

naturalguy
11-12-2014, 09:07 AM
For those that have trouble swallowing tablets yet still want to take the Pak:

http://instagram.com/p/vBjOf5l-J2/?modal=true

Jdot5
11-12-2014, 01:01 PM
Pak won this year for best multi. Thanks for all the fellas who voted. Well cook up a sweet promo to thank everyone soon...
so about the animal pak promo....

TrainerTone
11-12-2014, 02:45 PM

Count me in. Animal/Universal are killing the boards with all these promos (in a good way ;))

Universal Rep
11-14-2014, 10:02 AM

Ima thinkin we roll in Pak with that get supps for a year promo for 2015.

amy1113
11-14-2014, 06:25 PM
^^^wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aramirezjr
11-14-2014, 09:03 PM

Wow!!!

abulcke
11-15-2014, 04:30 AM

Unreal!!

roylee13
11-16-2014, 07:48 PM
Animal going big for 2015!!!

phatmarky
11-16-2014, 09:00 PM

http://media1.giphy.com/media/xABTIdjICDL5C/200_s.gif

naturalguy
11-17-2014, 02:34 PM

cymru1189
11-17-2014, 03:20 PM
2015 gonna be a good year then!

Universal Rep
11-18-2014, 01:38 PM
2015 gonna be a good year then!

Could be the biggest Animal/Universal promo to date... And we reps have sponsored a few big ones.

Jdot5
11-18-2014, 04:01 PM
Could be the biggest Animal/Universal promo to date... And we reps have sponsored a few big ones.
and i thought the name ur stack promo was big. now its like "HOLY RAVIOLI BATMAN"

mikedito
11-19-2014, 06:35 AM
and i thought the name ur stack promo was big. now its like "HOLY RAVIOLI BATMAN"

Sounds like this has the potential to make that seem small!

bmarchia
11-19-2014, 07:08 AM

One can only dream to win that amazing of a promo lol

Jdot5
11-19-2014, 10:32 AM
Sounds like this has the potential to make that seem small!
Im all in like a poker game.

TrainerTone
11-19-2014, 12:13 PM
Im all in like a poker game.

Stakes are high but I like my chances ;)

Jdot5
11-19-2014, 02:14 PM
Stakes are high but I like my chances ;)
i agree

ssjones0420
11-20-2014, 10:44 AM

http://i.imgur.com/7zdKn4D.gif

TrainerTone
11-20-2014, 10:56 AM
I am officially back on the Pak and plan to keep it that way!!

naturalguy
11-20-2014, 11:02 AM

:cool:

TrainerTone
11-20-2014, 11:26 AM
:cool:

Been taking it since Monday without any stomach issues so I'm good to go

Universal Rep
11-21-2014, 07:31 AM

*tears up*

urg862
11-21-2014, 08:05 AM
*tears up*
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/imagejpg1_zpsa6eb99a0.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/imagejpg1_zpsa6eb99a0.jpg.html)

Universal Rep
11-21-2014, 08:09 AM
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/imagejpg1_zpsa6eb99a0.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/imagejpg1_zpsa6eb99a0.jpg.html)

Meh, more like this.

http://i.dlisted.com/files/images/lynnecrying1.jpg

urg862
11-21-2014, 08:11 AM
Meh, more like this.

http://i.dlisted.com/files/images/lynnecrying1.jpg

So your saying you weren't even trying to hold it in, you just let it all out, hahaha

Universal Rep
11-21-2014, 08:23 AM
So your saying you weren't even trying to hold it in, you just let it all out, hahaha

I held it in for a good hour. But then it all came rushin out. Like a torrent. Just like that pic. Just like it...

Razor44
11-22-2014, 06:23 PM
I held it in for a good hour. But then it all came rushin out. Like a torrent. Just like that pic. Just like it...

hahaha.

TrainerTone
11-23-2014, 09:08 AM
never meant to make you cry U Rep, but at least they're tears of joy haha

MXXBODY2050
01-14-2018, 07:42 AM
Tried it, i like

Razor44
01-15-2018, 10:24 AM
Tried it, i liketried Pak?

_Aggression_
01-17-2018, 11:13 AM
Tried it, i like

tried Pak?

I assume so? Either way, I like his approach; straight up, no chaser.