PDA

View Full Version : Becoming Desperate

xx0cool623xx
12-31-2001, 11:34 AM
I am having the hardest time losing weight. I'm 5'2 and weight 130 pounds and i want to shed about 10-15 pounds just to take off excess fat and hopefully drop a size or two. I workout every other night for an hour or two. I do just about every type of ab, hip, buns and thigh exercise there is and i also include an aerobic workout. I've tried pretty much everything from dieting to using pills. I've tried using Xenedrine and I am currently on Hydroxadrine and I'm not seeing the results I would like to see. I am very dedicated and stick to my diet plans. My BMI is 22.8% if that helps. I'm looking for some kind of supplement or even anything that will help me LOSE FAT AND NOT WATER (something that will work well with my body type). I'm all ears...

dfv1
01-01-2002, 02:21 AM
the question is what do you eat?

Osan_lifter
01-01-2002, 10:33 AM
I am always struggling with my weight. Here is what you should keep in mind::
-If you burn more cals than you take in, you will lose weight
-Losing weight is 80% diet and 20% exercise
So just keep that in mind. Also, eating more smal meals, like 4-5 a day will work good too, to keep that ole metabloism firing like a champ. Good luck.

Matthew Shepard
01-01-2002, 12:51 PM
I'll bet you if you started taking animal cuts, doing 35 min. of aerobics 5-6 times a week, and kept you're cals under 1500 the weight would come off pretty damn fast.

Robert
01-01-2002, 01:20 PM
I heard animal cuts is the ****, when I cut I am gonna grab some!

peace

xx0cool623xx
01-01-2002, 08:16 PM
I think im gonna start a low calorie/carb/fat and high protein diet. How does that sound? Does anyone have y suggestions for foods i should stick to and avoid? and im going to try to do more cardio workouts instead because my body isn't turning out the way i want it to with my 'old' plans.

NoviceHardbody
01-01-2002, 09:01 PM
It's not always about loseing WEIGHT, its more about losing fat. You need/want muscle so you can have that slim sexy body. If you go on a low everything but protein DIET (which that's exactly what it is, a diet) you will gain everything back and than some when you go off it.. and you will go off it, noone can stay on a low everything hight protein diet forever. You should consume moderate amounts of carbs and protein (roughly equal amounts) and keep fats low, but not to low, you need the healthy ones in there. Personally, I don't do a lot of cardio, to me cardio burns muscle and the less muscle you have the less cals you burn at rest and there for you burn less fat. I do NO cardio, I simply alter the rest between sets and the # of reps and sets i do when I lift, for example, when I am trying to put on size I do 3 sets of 3 basic movements at 6 reps each, and than 2 exercises for the smaller muscle groups. When I want to burn fat, I simply increase the # of sets from 3 to 5-6 and decrease the rest from 3 mins to 1 min. I have gotten down to about 5% bodyfat before by doing this. Along with the right nutrition. I eat a high fiber, moderate carb (300 grams a day or more) and moderate protein (about 160-170grams a day) when I am trying to add some strength and size, and when I am trying to burn fat, I simply eat more fiber (which come from carbs) and I lower the startches and such carbs to about 80 grams a day, now the 80grams doesn't include the carbs which i get along with my fiber, I eat as much as those as I want and up my protein to about 240 grams a day. That is a basic layout of what I do, and if you would like to know more about it just email me. Remember in order to change your body, you must change your lifestyle... diets only work for so long, and even though your losing weight, its not just fat, but muscle too. ~J

Big House
01-02-2002, 02:04 PM
I don't think proper eating can be over-stressed when talking about losing fat. I have dropped over 40 lbs in a little over three months. It wasn't a quick fix diet, it was eating better and more often mixed with weight training and aerobic activity. I haven't lost the muscle mass that you lose when hitting the crash diets, and I have been happy with the results. I eat between 5-6 small meals a day, and I work to take in larger amounts of protein to protect muscle mass. In my experience, three of the "quick fix" diets I have been on have only resulted in my losing weight in the short term (usually water and muscle mass) and then gaining it and more back - in fat.

xx0cool623xx
01-02-2002, 04:38 PM
i'm a 17 yr old female and i want to lose around 15 pounds but i don't know what foods i should take in. i get up at 6:30am and i am at school from 7:15 to 3:30 and it becomes difficult for me to eat so much because i'm not home most of the day. Also, I try to think of food to bring it that i don't need to prepare so i can eat it during lunch. But, since im dealing with experts... does anyone have any suggestions of a bunch of foods or some sort of a plan i should try for my age or something that will make me skinnier and stay like that? thanx for you help guys

Osan_lifter
01-03-2002, 08:42 AM
There are some pretty good MR Bars out there you can try. Balance Bars are pretty tasty, you can eat a normal breakfast (not like bacon and fatty stuff like that though, try some good cereal and skim milk) and then eat a balance bar 3 hours later at school, then a smart lunch, another balance bar, and a small dinner. They key here is eating 4-5 small meals a day. I have tried this, actually with Balance bars b/c I got a whole bunch of em on sale, and it worked, I dropped 17 lbs in 7 weeks, and its still off after a year. You can try the cardio like running befoore school, on an empty stomach. I go to bed at like 7pm here (My friends give me crap b/c they are all going out partying and Im going to bed, but they are fat and I am not) and get up at 330 am. I knwo thats the butcrack of dawn but you get the picture. Anyways, good luck and I hope I helped a little.

Shake
01-03-2002, 09:01 AM
If u read some of the other posts arnd here....they have some pretty good info on some nice stacks.....I suggest u supplement with something for abt 12 weeks.....get rid of the fat fast (since it will be more motivating for you) clean up your diet and drink a lotta water........AS fo rwhat foods u should eat lets c....u get up have some oatmeal , protein shake if you can (otherwise replace it with some egg whites), and some fruit. I suggest u prepare a 2 sandwhiches packed with tuna or chicken (get the white meat), when u get home have some chicken or something quick and easy to prepare...u should try looking into ketosis.....it really worked for me (i believe it has very good effects if u want to lose weigth fast, i do a max of 3 week ketosis). Make sure ure getting ure multi-vits, And as for the rest of the meals...anything high protein low carb would be good....just dont starve ureself.
As for the supplements :
Adipokinetix + MM4 (or/and Guggolbolic) + LipoDerm-Y

get ure info from the bodybuilding store.....

P.S. I dont like big women i try to motivte all my friends.....(no offense intended)

bigjay00
01-13-2002, 08:55 AM
try animal cuts

xx0cool623xx
01-13-2002, 10:02 AM
what are animal cuts?

bigjay00
01-13-2002, 11:36 AM
"Fifteen years ago, the world of bodybuilding supplements changed overnight. The first Animal Pak was introduced to the professional bodybuilding community and it changed the way athletes took supplements. A little over a year ago, a mighty brother joined Animal Pak. To date, Animal Stak is still the only prohormone/GH booster in the world that can dramatically increase all three of your body’s most anabolic hormones: testosterone, nortestosterone and growth hormone levels. Overnight, this dynamic duo became a mainstay in the elite bodybuilding world. Bodybuilders everywhere are using the “zoo stack” with incredible results. Soon thereafter, Animal Max Protein joined this incredible family.

The future is here with the latest addition to the Animal line: Animal Cuts. What makes Animal Cuts so revolutionary? It simply contains more active ingredients than anything else the world has ever seen. Have you ever seen the ads for other so-called “hardcore” fat burners? Those boasting of “six” ingredients or a “two step” fat burning system? Well how about 29 cutting-edge ingredients? Now what if these 29 ingredients totaled up to nearly a whopping 3.6+ grams of active fat burning ingredients? That’s 3.6+ grams, not milligrams!

Unlike most weight loss supplements, Animal Cuts does it all. It doesn’t consist of two or three steps. Animal Cuts has nine individual components: it is a thermogenic, lipotropic, and metabolic accelerator. It helps your body get shredded with two powerful herbal diuretics. It enhances thyroid activity for kick starting sluggish metabolism. It contains three powerful insulin potentiators for improving insulin efficiency. It provides five amazing nucleotide and neurotransmitting regulators designed to prep the body and enhance brain chemistry. It helps curb carb cravings, which can help you keep your diet clean. It keeps you energized and in top form. To top it off, Animal Cuts contains a unique, proprietary Animal Cuts Complex™, which includes Citrilene, grapefruit extract, white willow, citrus bioflavonoids and more!

In short, Animal Cuts will help you burn fat and get shredded by:

1. Increasing thermogenesis

2. Increase fat oxidation

3. Increasing lipolysis

4. Preserving lean mass

5. Enhancing metabolism

6. Removing excess (extracellular) water weight

7. Boosting sluggish thyroid function

8. Maximizing insulin efficiency

9. Promoting proper brain neurotransmitter chemistry

10. Reduce bingeing and carb cravings

11. Optimizing nucleotide function

Each can of Animal Cuts will contain 42 individual paks (a full 3 week cycle). Best of all, Animal Cuts has been scientifically designed to work alongside Animal Pak and Animal Stak. In fact, Animal Cuts works even better when taken with the other two! In fact, early reports indicate that Animal Cuts will help you burn 1500% more fat!

Recommended Dosage:

Due to the powerful nature of this product, take only 2 paks per day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon, on an empty stomach for a full 21-day cycle. After cycle one, take a week off and then cycle again as necessary. Do not exceed 3 paks during any 24-hour period

Animal Cuts by Universal Nutrition (42 Paks)

Compare at: $59.95Sale price: $39.95"