PDA

View Full Version : SAN needs an Attitude Tester

Lonny
01-28-2006, 05:53 AM
Fitnessman gave me permission to post this, and i'd like to thank him for his help.

I am Lonny, the message board rep for SAN supplements. I mainly frequent the supplement section, and know that like us supplement guys, most of you over 35'ers stick to this section mainly. But you guys are missing out on some chances to review some good products, so im here to give someone the chance to review our new test booster.

But heres the problem with selecting someone, SAN wants to pay for this person to get Bloodwork done before their Attitude cycle, and 2 weeks in. Just because we are that confident with the products effectiveness. All you have to do is get your test levels checked, take the product, then get your levels checked again 2 weeks within the cycle, and of course posting the results while reviewing the product in a log/review in this forum.

For those interested, heres the product info
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/san/att.html

So post your story as to why you'd be a good candidate, or nominate someone you think would be a good candidate. Oh and please no PM's, i'll be around to answer questions and comments and will try to pick the tester as soon as possible.

Thanks guys and gals.
Lonny

Lonny
01-29-2006, 07:23 AM
Nobody Interested? Free Product and Free Bloodwork?

cajunbam
01-29-2006, 07:32 AM
Lonny,

I'd be happy to. I am currently on a Diesel Test stack but if you can wait for me to start in about 3 weeks or so, I'd be glad to give it a try.

Thanks.

Oh and see my current log which I've attached in my signature line.

GSCampbell
01-29-2006, 08:10 AM
I would Probably be interested as well - I have never tried a test product.

GSC

Lonny
01-30-2006, 08:32 PM
Bumping one last time.

bulletman
01-31-2006, 05:50 AM
OK, I'm somewhat interested. I've never had that type of bloodwork done before though. I'm 39, have a pretty active journal (see the over 35 journal section). Just started working out in earnest (4-5 days per week) back in Sept 05. weight about 180#, looking to increase strength and mass (had weighed in at about 200# earlier last year, not in a good way).

I've been experimenting with DIM, tribulus and DHEA to boost test, but like I said, I haven't had any tests done so far.

KALIMAN91
01-31-2006, 06:24 AM
I would love too but i am curretly running a test for DS but good luck to you guys.