PDA

View Full Version : Mongolian/Huhot BBQ

Lax891122
01-25-2006, 11:57 AM
Hey, since i got outa early at school today my buddy and i went to this Hu hot bbq.. its like mongolian bbq if anyone knows what that is. Im just curious but how is a bowl with some chicken.. pieces without fat, wheat base noodles, bamboo shoots, mini corns, water chestnuts, carrots, and some other stuff(veggies)? I mean it all sounded healthy but you were supposed to use 5-7 small ladles of soy sauce/soybean oil based flavorings and water etc... WELL, i had 3.5 bowls.. because i just LET myself go .. well i had only eaten two extremely small meals( 1/2 cup oats, 1bagel with 2 scoops of whey).. and i probly wont eat for a good four- five hours and ittl only be probly two scoops of whey.. so is this ok?

nithos
01-25-2006, 12:02 PM
HuHot is a better pick than most. I just use one shot of sause and LOAD up on the veggies and meats. Screw the rice and noodles.

Hmmm. I got to talk the woman into going sometime before my super cut starts.

Lax891122
01-25-2006, 12:05 PM
well i checked the nutrition on the sauce.. and its only .3 g of fat but 125 mg sodium per oz for the kung pow yow which is what i used so i figure i used 15 so.. blegh on sodium but whatever..
the white wheat based noodles cant be bad.. atleast i used the wheat ones..