PDA

View Full Version : Norandrodiol-Select 300

natrlone
01-23-2006, 01:46 PM
Anybody have any feedback on this product? It's from ergopharm. 19-Nor-4-Androstenediol. Don't know if it's still sold or banned or discontinued. Have had a bottle of it for a while.

Lifter2020
01-23-2006, 01:52 PM
Anybody have any feedback on this product? It's from ergopharm. 19-Nor-4-Androstenediol. Don't know if it's still sold or banned or discontinued. Have had a bottle of it for a while.

No longer sold. Was banned and discontinued in the '04 ban. 4ad is a great product for putting on mass. It worked even better stacking with 1ad, which is also banned.

natrlone
01-23-2006, 01:56 PM
No longer sold. Was banned and discontinued in the '04 ban. 4ad is a great product for putting on mass. It worked even better stacking with 1ad, which is also banned.

Is it very liver toxic? Would it work stacked with SD?

beer20
01-23-2006, 01:57 PM
yeah,its 4ad.
great product to use in a stack.

beer20
01-23-2006, 01:58 PM
Is it very liver toxic? Would it work stacked with SD?
no where close to being as liver toxic as SD.
if its your first cycle of SD i would say dont stack it.

natrlone
01-23-2006, 02:02 PM
no where close to being as liver toxic as SD.
if its your first cycle of SD i would say dont stack it.

Yeah, if I decide to do SD it would be my first one. Have had a bottle of it for about 6 mos just still gaining pretty well naturally so I'm sticking with that for now.

Skigazzi
01-23-2006, 02:08 PM
yeah,its 4ad.
great product to use in a stack.

Its not 4-AD, its 19-Nor (Nordiol).

Androdiol(sp?) Select was their 4-AD product.

19-Nor with Superdrol would likely be VERY suppressive, Id run it alone, or with Pherphlex or Prostan., just for libido sakes.

madmax28
01-23-2006, 02:17 PM
but if you are looking for somthing else check www.Life-doctor.com.
or try Viraloid.
Good luck !!

natrlone
01-23-2006, 02:22 PM
but if you are looking for somthing else check www.Life-doctor.com.
or try Viraloid.
Good luck !!

WTF, I'm not looking for courses or a job. And I already have a bottle. Stay on topic or stay out.

DonnieHatfield
01-23-2006, 02:26 PM
Woah buddy you aren't gonna make any friends trying to tell people what to do on a public message board.

natrlone
01-23-2006, 02:29 PM
Woah buddy you aren't gonna make any friends trying to tell people what to do on a public message board.

If your talking to me, I'm not trying to make friends with that idiot. He spammed my thread with some link to job courses and BS. Not on topic and spamming is not allowed.

Flagg3
01-23-2006, 02:30 PM
WTF, I'm not looking for courses or a job. And I already have a bottle. Stay on topic or stay out.

Welcome to the new wave of spam bots. That post was created automatically by a script. Notice how it doesn't actually have anything to do with the post? It quotes a random topic with a generic reply containing the spam link to try to fool people and search engines.

Man, I hope they squash these quick. If the spammers see that they are working, they will start posting thousands of them a day.

Flagg

natrlone
01-23-2006, 02:37 PM
Where are you PA?

Lifter2020
01-23-2006, 02:38 PM

19-Nor with Superdrol would likely be VERY suppressive, Id run it alone, or with Pherphlex or Prostan., just for libido sakes.

My mistake. Its been so long since Ive seen that supp anywhere, or anyone discuss it, that I got the names mixed up.
There were some really good PH supps available before the ban. This being one of them.

beer20
01-23-2006, 03:13 PM

damn,i was just about to come back and reply that i got it wrong.
sorry about that.
i was just checking out something in my stash and looked at one of my bottles .
thanx for catching that.

natrlone
01-23-2006, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the responses guys.