PDA

View Full Version : Xenadrince with or without ephedra?

mrsexy
10-27-2002, 04:48 AM
I saw in the TOP50 supplments that the Xenadrine-RFA1 with ephedtine been rated in the 3rd place (losing the title to hydroxycut in the 1st place) -BUT the Ephedra-free Xenadrine (Xenadrine-EFX) is rated in the 10 place...

I assumed that the absence of the ephedra will lead this product much lower..

So , maybe the EFX is good.

MotorcityAl
10-27-2002, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by mrsexy
I saw in the TOP50 supplments that the Xenadrine-RFA1 with ephedtine been rated in the 3rd place (losing the title to hydroxycut in the 1st place) -BUT the Ephedra-free Xenadrine (Xenadrine-EFX) is rated in the 10 place...

I assumed that the absence of the ephedra will lead this product much lower..

So , maybe the EFX is good. Xenedrine with ephedrine (RFA-1) is good and works. EFX was created to react to the possible banning of ephedra (which has been pretty much proven safe-but apparently politically unsafe). In the States, there are many cheaper generic brands of the ehedra version including my favorite - Target's Xtreme lean (which costs $14.99 for 120 caps). Just a note-Cytodyne does not even list the ingredients of the EFX version, and I have not heard anything good about it.

Pj-Macx
10-27-2002, 08:36 AM
Al I am using the Xenadrine EFX.. going on 3 weeks now...and have lost 15 pounds so far....I am also using CLA...which might have something to do with it...but just thought I would let you know that I am using it....with decent gains..

here is what the back of my bottle says....

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 2 Casules
Serving Per Container 45

Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C 100 mg
Vitamin B6 10 mg
Pantothenic Acid 12 mg
Magnesium 10 mg
Proprietary Thermodyne 1415 mg

Tyroplex (proprietary blend of l-tyrosine and acetyl-l-tyrosine), Green tea extract ( standards for epigallocatechin gallate, caffeine and polyphenols), Seropro ( proprietary cocoa extract standardized for PEA [phenylethylamine], tyramine and theobromine), Yerba Mate ( standardized for caffeine and methylxanthines), dl-Methionine, Ginger Root (standardized for gingerols), lsotherm (priprietary blend of 3,3', 4', 5-7 pentahydroxyflavone and 3,3', 4', 7-tetrahydroxy-flavone), Bitter Orange (standardized for synephrine, n-methyltyramine, hordenine, octopamine and tyramine,) DMAE (2-dimethylaminoethanol) Grape Seed Extract ( standardized for catechins)

Other ingredients

Talc
Magnesium Stearate
Gelatin

I take 2 xenadrine and 1 CLA of a morning,,,,2 xenadrine and 1 CLA early afternoon....and 1 CLA around 5 in the afternoon

who knows...maybe it is the cla that is doing all the work...but I have lost weight on them both....so I will keep taking them...

mrsexy
10-27-2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Pj-Macx
Al I am using the Xenadrine EFX.. going on 3 weeks now...and have lost 15 pounds so far....I am also using CLA...which might have something to do with it...but just thought I would let you know that I am using it....with decent gains..

here is what the back of my bottle says....

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 2 Casules
Serving Per Container 45

Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C 100 mg
Vitamin B6 10 mg
Pantothenic Acid 12 mg
Magnesium 10 mg
Proprietary Thermodyne 1415 mg

Tyroplex (proprietary blend of l-tyrosine and acetyl-l-tyrosine), Green tea extract ( standards for epigallocatechin gallate, caffeine and polyphenols), Seropro ( proprietary cocoa extract standardized for PEA [phenylethylamine], tyramine and theobromine), Yerba Mate ( standardized for caffeine and methylxanthines), dl-Methionine, Ginger Root (standardized for gingerols), lsotherm (priprietary blend of 3,3', 4', 5-7 pentahydroxyflavone and 3,3', 4', 7-tetrahydroxy-flavone), Bitter Orange (standardized for synephrine, n-methyltyramine, hordenine, octopamine and tyramine,) DMAE (2-dimethylaminoethanol) Grape Seed Extract ( standardized for catechins)

Other ingredients

Talc
Magnesium Stearate
Gelatin

I take 2 xenadrine and 1 CLA of a morning,,,,2 xenadrine and 1 CLA early afternoon....and 1 CLA around 5 in the afternoon

who knows...maybe it is the cla that is doing all the work...but I have lost weight on them both....so I will keep taking them...

Thanks , I will gamble on the EFX Xenadrine and will see what will happen. I will give it a change , because it been located in the TOP10 supplments list , so it might be good.
I don't familiar with the CLA but I will let you know if EFX made the work , if not - you can trust on the CLA.

Thanks again
MrSexy

CreatineMan
10-27-2002, 08:55 AM
efx gives no energy or anything for me...and for weight loss, its the same

MotorcityAl
10-27-2002, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the info Pj. Bottom line is what works for each of us. Everyone is different, so experiment, and if it works, who cares what anyone thinks. :D