PDA

View Full Version : We have a female frontrunner. We have a Black frontrunner. How long till we see...

SGMD1
01-21-2008, 12:44 PM
a gay frontrunner? I give it about 30-40 years.

IraHays
01-21-2008, 12:55 PM
The White House would look fabulous.

Thy_Kingdom
01-21-2008, 12:56 PM
If history has taught us anything, Republican frontrunners are probably gay frontrunners as well, giving people blowjobs in stalls and sleeping with young males.

pantera02018
01-21-2008, 01:02 PM
a better question is.. would you care if the candidate with great policies you agree on 100% was gay? would not vote from him just because he was gay?

skinny buckeye
01-21-2008, 01:02 PM
a gay frontrunner? I give it about 30-40 years.

that would be great... imagine

"and now we would like to introduce the President and first.... eh hem lady... err... partner"

skinny buckeye
01-21-2008, 01:03 PM
a better question is.. would you care if the candidate with great policies you agree on 100% was gay? would not vote from him just because he was gay?

i would vote for him just to get more parades...

i love it when all of manhattan is shut down so the transexuals can dance

darkblood
01-21-2008, 03:11 PM
i would vote for him just to get more parades...

i love it when all of manhattan is shut down so the transexuals can dance

You do realize that you're assuming that this gay president fits the general gay stereotype.

Most gay people look and act just like everyone else. My boyfriend looks like a goth or hippie, and I look like an average guy you'd have a couple of beers with at the bar. I only know one gay person who fits the flaming stereotype, and it's only by a loose definition.

Spetsnazos
01-21-2008, 03:14 PM

I'm not going to lie like some people here...

I would not vote for him just based on the fact that he was gay...

I'm entitled to my opinion

Shadow666
01-21-2008, 03:20 PM
You do realize that you're assuming that this gay president fits the general gay stereotype.

Most gay people look and act just like everyone else. My boyfriend looks like a goth or hippie, and I look like an average guy you'd have a couple of beers with at the bar. I only know one gay person who fits the flaming stereotype, and it's only by a loose definition.

you're gay and you live in texas?
i thought that place is like a hardcore conservative state?

catmando
01-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Larry Craig FTW!!! :D

Turco
01-21-2008, 06:23 PM

You're right. He could be a super Christian gay person like Ted Haggard and we would never know.

Dig
01-21-2008, 06:25 PM
The White House would look fabulous.

LOL