PDA

View Full Version : Best Diet for cutting?!?

Buckyo7
10-23-2002, 10:45 PM
Ok in your guy's opinions what do u think the best diet for cutting would be Keto?? what?? im hoping to start cutting this week....i want to spend @ 12 weeks or so cutting anyone got any good tips as far as nutrition goes??

BTW i am 6'2" 210lbs w/ i think around 18%-19% BF arms are 15.8" and waist is well hrmm i wear size 36 so ya

I am hoping to get a nice 6 pack by the end of january...do you guys think this is possible i will try posting some pics soon....I really need some help on this ive done keto before but saw no really good results...

also it seems that everytime i cut i just CANNOT seem to get rid of those stubborn love handles lol hopefully this time around i will kill em! lol thanks guys

Buck

fitforlife
10-24-2002, 04:53 AM
Ive tried keto before and it really didn't work for me. I run a lot and I never could get the energy I needed from a keto diet. I have had a lot of succes with a 40/40/20 diet. You may be different though. Some people have great succes with keto, some don't. If you are at 18% bf and want to get a six pack by January, you are going to have to work your ass off, eat clean, and do cardio at least 4-5 days a week. Depending on your body make-up, it is possible. You just have to want it bad enough. Oh, don't forget the Glutamine. Trying to drop that much bf in that short of time is really going to tax your muscles. Good luck.

RWHJR3
10-24-2002, 09:33 AM
Buck, your love handles you'll most likely always have, but they will shrink in time. You can also try some Lipoderm to help get rid of that stubborn fat.

Buckyo7
10-24-2002, 10:25 AM
I acctually have lipo-y but i read somewhere on here to not to use it unless ur around 14% BF or it wont work..is this tru? like right now i almost have a 4 pack but my luv handles make me look huge