PDA

View Full Version : Diet Plan Suggestion: Please take a look at my adverse diet

confused
12-30-2001, 07:36 AM
Hi members,

I'm trying a diet on my own to loose fat and preserve muscle and probably add a little bit of lean mass, but my main goal is to cut up for definition and I need your suggestion.
Here are my diets:
Mornings:
One hamburger from Jack in the box(once a week)
One big bowl of rice (filled 1/2 way with rice) with either a vegetable, beef, chicken or pork(usually my biggest meal of the day)with a glass of pepsi or coca-cola

Evenings:
One small bowl of rice with either beef or poultry, with a glass of pepsi or cocca-cola.

Please note: that my family is of asian descent and the only foods that are in the house are rice or asian noodfle soup.
Also, that at times I may not eat rice everyday in that case I usually eat asian noodle with the above vegetables and meats.
Occasionally, I will eat at a vietnamese restaurant and will eat pho(beef noodle soup which I have been told is low in carbs but not sure)

Anabolik
12-30-2001, 09:49 AM
Well I am not an expert on vietnamese fod but I'll give this a shot.

First thing I would do would be to cut the carbs a lot. Also, stay away from the fast food -
http://www.bodybuilding.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3741 Read this bizzle about chicken on life support

I don't know how much control you have on what you eat but try to get 6 small meals a day with high protein, low, but not too low on carbs, and fewer calories.

If you have to have soda, go with the diet. Drink as much water as you can. Since you are asian and have a lot of noodles in your diet, try to have them when you wake up in the morning and at midday but never eat them before bed. Carbs at bed most likely will turn to fat.

You also need to throw some cardio in there - bout 45 - one hour
3-4 days a week.

My two cents.

Peace

confused
12-30-2001, 02:05 PM
We eat steamed rice and it would be very hard on me to eliminate the rice or noodle from my diet so I try to eat one big meal.

Anabolik
01-03-2002, 04:56 PM
If it is impossible to eliminate it just try to have it early in the day so you dont become a fat storing machine at night.

peace

CadeFosterFW
01-04-2002, 10:05 AM
can you make it brown rice???

confused
01-05-2002, 07:37 AM
Unfortunately I can not?

Original Poster
01-07-2002, 05:05 AM
I agree with Anabolik - KILL THE FAST FOOD.
Drop the POP - Drink min 1gal water a day.
Watch carbs (keep lower - under 100g/day).

I would go to 5-6 meals a day.

Keep protein high - at least 1g/lb of body weight per day.
(helps preserve muscle)

Some light cardio minimum 20 mins per session ay 3-4 days a week.