PDA

View Full Version : Mass Fx?

Hellboy_37334
01-16-2008, 09:33 PM
I was wondering if it would be safe for me to take Mass Fx at 17?

DaveGabe24
01-16-2008, 09:35 PM
I was wondering if it would be safe for me to take Mass Fx at 17?

Probably not. For one, company reps won't be able to recommend it at your age due to liability. Second, with your endocrine system still developing (without a doubt) it's not a great idea to mess with hormones too much. What's the rest of your supplementation look like?

Hellboy_37334
01-16-2008, 09:37 PM
Probably not. For one, company reps won't be able to recommend it at your age due to liability. Second, with your endocrine system still developing (without a doubt) it's not a great idea to mess with hormones too much. What's the rest of your supplementation look like?

The only things I'm taking right now is creatine and Mass XXX for help gain size. Should I just get Super Pump 250 instead?

DaveGabe24
01-16-2008, 09:41 PM
The only things I'm taking right now is creatine and Mass XXX for help gain size. Should I just get Super Pump 250 instead?

There's a bunch of great pre-workout products. Personally I liked SteelEdge and RPM together. In my opinion you should have some fun with different creatines, proteins, pre-workouts, but wait till you're like 19+ for the more advanced products (MassFX, ActivaTe Xtreme, etc.)

Xander
01-16-2008, 09:41 PM

Says it all rite there. Food is your friend. I've read that Mass XXX is an okay gainer. You may want to look into Real Gains or Cytogainer. But SP250 is okay, but not recommended for someone who is under 18. Eat, Eat, Eat! Make sure you are getting plenty of sleep! Also are you takin a multi and fish oil?

Hellboy_37334
01-16-2008, 09:44 PM
Says it all rite there. Food is your friend. I've read that Mass XXX is an okay gainer. You may want to look into Real Gains or Cytogainer. But SP250 is okay, but not recommended for someone who is under 18. Eat, Eat, Eat! Make sure you are getting plenty of sleep! Also are you takin a multi and fish oil?

I tried Cytogainer, but I've had the most success with Mass XXX then any other weight gainer. I'm taking just a centrum multi every night before bed but I'm not taking any fish oils. I'm pretty sure that SP250 is safe for me to take, which is better, SP250 or White Flood?

Hellboy_37334
01-16-2008, 09:49 PM
bump before bed

DaveGabe24
01-16-2008, 09:50 PM
I tried Cytogainer, but I've had the most success with Mass XXX then any other weight gainer. I'm taking just a centrum multi every night before bed but I'm not taking any fish oils. I'm pretty sure that SP250 is safe for me to take, which is better, SP250 or White Flood?

Some have had problems with SP250 giving them serious gastric issues. Might want to ask a Gaspari rep if there's ways around this, White Flood is another great option as well. Just look at both ingredient profiles and decide which you like better, and then maybe try the other. If you're seeing gains with Mass XXX then stick with it, just be careful with the sugar content of a lot of gainers.

Xander
01-16-2008, 09:50 PM
make sure you are getting 3-6g of fish oil daily. Spread it out through out the day.

Mister_A
01-17-2008, 07:44 AM
18 and up.

Only 1 more year, or less if you're almost 18. ;)

Hellboy_37334
01-17-2008, 12:23 PM
18 and up.

Only 1 more year, or less if you're almost 18. ;)

I'll be 18 in July though... will only 6 months really make that big of a difference? Would it even mess anything up if I took it when I was 16? I know this is a really noob question but could someone explain EXACTLY how it works?

Mister_A
01-17-2008, 12:26 PM
I'll be 18 in July though... will only 6 months really make that big of a difference? Would it even mess anything up if I took it when I was 16? I know this is a really noob question but could someone explain EXACTLY how it works?
Personally I dont think it would make a difference but for legal purposes 18 and up is what we go by for the products.

Hellboy_37334
01-17-2008, 06:48 PM
Personally I dont think it would make a difference but for legal purposes 18 and up is what we go by for the products.

Why do you have to wait until you're 18?

DaveGabe24
01-17-2008, 06:54 PM
Why do you have to wait until you're 18?

Liability.

Hellboy_37334
01-17-2008, 07:23 PM
It's not going to mess up anything down there is it?

DaveGabe24
01-17-2008, 07:26 PM
It's not going to mess up anything down there is it?

Most likely not, but since your legally a minor most companies won't take the risk of recommending it and then dealing with law suits if something does happen to occur.

Hellboy_37334
01-17-2008, 07:27 PM
Most likely not, but since your legally a minor most companies won't take the risk of recommending it and then dealing with law suits if something does happen to occur.

6 months makes all the difference =P

Viperspit
01-17-2008, 07:28 PM

exactly. I appreciate the OP's interest and exuberance on the MAss FX subject, but legally we cannot condone the use of said product if you aren't of legal age. I hope you understand.

brad_sa
01-17-2008, 07:30 PM
i like to try it, but i have a gyno, and im scared if its going to make it worse

Hellboy_37334
01-17-2008, 07:31 PM
exactly. I appreciate the OP's interest and exuberance on the MAss FX subject, but legally we cannot condone the use of said product if you aren't of legal age. I hope you understand.

I completely understand, I'm just trying to learn a little more about it;)

DaveGabe24
01-17-2008, 07:32 PM
I completely understand, I'm just trying to learn a little more about it;)

Yeah I hear ya. Fact of the matter is, as tempting as it is to tamper with supplements other than staples it's really not necessary. I'm a firm believer that working on nutrition and perfecting a diet is the quickest way to results, and not adding more supplements into the equation.

Hellboy_37334
01-17-2008, 07:35 PM
Yeah I hear ya. Fact of the matter is, as tempting as it is to tamper with supplements other than staples it's really not necessary. I'm a firm believer that working on nutrition and perfecting a diet is the quickest way to results, and not adding more supplements into the equation.

True, but I've been on just creatine and whey protein for a year and a half and I was looking for something a little more to give me that edge.

DaveGabe24
01-17-2008, 07:37 PM
True, but I've been on just creatine and whey protein for a year and a half and I was looking for something a little more to give me that edge.

Not really worth it at 17 :(

your "edge" is occurring naturally in your body...it's called insanely high natural test levels ;)

Hellboy_37334
01-17-2008, 07:41 PM

your "edge" is occurring naturally in your body...it's called insanely high natural test levels ;)

I bought SuperPump 250 today, it tastes so horrible it gives me the chills and makes me nauseous. It worked pretty good though, gave me a boost. I wish I would have gotten Animal Pump instead though.

brad_sa
01-17-2008, 07:41 PM

is it worth it at 19?

brad_sa
01-17-2008, 07:42 PM
I bought SuperPump 250 today, it tastes so horrible it gives me the chills and makes me nauseous. It worked pretty good though, gave me a boost. I wish I would have gotten Animal Pump instead though.

white flood is the ONE!

DaveGabe24
01-17-2008, 07:42 PM
is it worth it at 19?

Depends on the individual, his knowledge, experience, and dedication imo.

Hellboy_37334
01-20-2008, 02:19 PM
What about something like Animal Stak? My friend is only 17 and he's been taking it for a while and noticed some good gains off it. I'm eating tons of food, atleast 3000 calories a day and 120+ grams of protein and getting plenty of rest and taking creatine. I've tried changing my workout routine from each body part once a week to twice a week. I haven't made any progress in a long time. It's really discouraging and I really think trying a new supplement would help me break through to the next level.

DaveGabe24
01-20-2008, 02:25 PM
What about something like Animal Stak? My friend is only 17 and he's been taking it for a while and noticed some good gains off it. I'm eating tons of food, atleast 3000 calories a day and 120+ grams of protein and getting plenty of rest and taking creatine. I've tried changing my workout routine from each body part once a week to twice a week. I haven't made any progress in a long time. It's really discouraging and I really think trying a new supplement would help me break through to the next level.

I think your protein intake is REALLY holding you back. I know myself, and many many others here get over 300+ grams a day. Hell, I've had 120+ in one sitting :eek:

Try increasing your protein and see how that works out for you. Don't go by your daily weight gain either, check every week or so to measure progress.

As far as Animal Stak goes, you might want to check with NaturalGuy he's the go-to for Universal products. If I'm not mistaken it does have some nutrient partitioning properties which could help you once you get your protein up. But imo you might want to work on diet before adding in more supplements.

Xtralarge123
01-20-2008, 02:28 PM

up your cals and protein intake.

Hellboy_37334
01-20-2008, 02:37 PM
Allright, well while I'm waiting for a response, what's the difference between Mass Fx and Animal Stak?

naturalguy
01-20-2008, 03:07 PM
Allright, well while I'm waiting for a response, what's the difference between Mass Fx and Animal Stak?

As you know we won't recommend our products to anyone under 18. Even at 18 Animal Stak may not be that effective for you, it seems to work better in older people. At 18 you have very high levels of test naturally.

xBORKOx
01-20-2008, 03:20 PM
up your cals and protein intake.
Agree

Mister_A
01-20-2008, 04:02 PM
Both are 18 and up.

xBORKOx
01-20-2008, 04:07 PM
Is there any notable difference when someone is 18 and someone 22? I think not much...

MustangLax16
01-20-2008, 04:41 PM
How would this stack be?

8 week cycle
Mass FX
**** B.A.M

Yes i understand you have to be 18 etc, etc, hypothetically speaking how would this stack be?

xBORKOx
01-20-2008, 04:53 PM
hypothetically? :D

timdull2
01-20-2008, 04:55 PM
Is there any notable difference when someone is 18 and someone 22? I think not much...

There's a HUGE difference. Unfortunately, the only way that you know personally is when you're about 25 and you look back on the days of being 18, 20, 21, 22, etc.. From a biological/medical standpoint, an even bigger difference in most. If you don't believe us, go in and ask your Dr. next time if you're "all growed up". He'll look at your funny first, then after a brief explanation, at age 18, he'll say no. Or she...give props to female docs, too.

xBORKOx
01-20-2008, 04:59 PM
Im almost 23 but thought theres just a little difference from the massfx point of view...

MustangLax16
01-20-2008, 04:59 PM
hypothetically? :D

Of course : )

Xander
01-20-2008, 05:03 PM

Have you not been reading this thread? It would not be a good idea/choice. Why risk it?

brad_sa
01-20-2008, 05:08 PM
what would be a good choice rather than Mass FX for someone under 18?

MustangLax16
01-20-2008, 05:09 PM
Have you not been reading this thread? It would not be a good idea/choice. Why risk it?

yes i am fully aware of a developing endocrine system

and of course i am still speaking hypothetically about the stack

Xtralarge123
01-20-2008, 05:11 PM

mass fx and hyperdrol x2 would be better

DaveGabe24
01-20-2008, 05:13 PM

Of course :rolleyes:

iw1
01-20-2008, 05:14 PM
There's a HUGE difference. Unfortunately, the only way that you know personally is when you're about 25 and you look back on the days of being 18, 20, 21, 22, etc.. From a biological/medical standpoint, an even bigger difference in most. If you don't believe us, go in and ask your Dr. next time if you're "all growed up". He'll look at your funny first, then after a brief explanation, at age 18, he'll say no. Or she...give props to female docs, too.

it really is messed up the difference a few years make.just noticed a grey hair. i'd never get hangovers when i was around 23 then all the sudden started waking up with headaches feeling like crap. training i'd never stretch now i got to. oh well end rant.

MustangLax16
01-20-2008, 05:16 PM
Mass FX yields virtually no side effects,

out of the many logs i have read the few sides that people get with mass fx is increase in acne, mild lethargy, increase in aggression in some cases

Many stims that are out NO Explode NO shotgun, or creatine or anything yields these same so called "side effects"

yes stims and creatine are 18 and up, but why well the answer is liability but many teens still take these products and end up with no side effects

so yes i am aware there are side effects that may occur, so do not tell me what i already know and have thoroughly researched.

My question stated how would this stack be
Mass Fx
**** B.A.M

I never stated i was going to take it, i simply wanted to know how it would be

meaning many things ( who has taken it and liked it, where there significant gains on these products, who would take it? etc etc)

MustangLax16
01-20-2008, 05:19 PM
mass fx and hyperdrol x2 would be better

yes but then you have to take retain with it, to have the full stack

which equals more money : /

would it be a significant difference though?

Xtralarge123
01-20-2008, 05:25 PM
yes but then you have to take retain with it, to have the full stack

which equals more money : /

would it be a significant difference though?

who says you have to take retain with it? that is just the UMC.

MustangLax16
01-20-2008, 05:28 PM
who says you have to take retain with it? that is just the UMC.

ha i know but might as well if your gonna take those 2 products

I thought this would be a preety solid stack

Mass FX
**** B.A.M
Size On

before everyone goes crazyyy this was just a "thought"!!

Laduem88
01-20-2008, 05:37 PM
even though its recommended for 18 and up if your 17 then you will be fine

Hellboy_37334
01-20-2008, 05:48 PM
What about Anabolic Halo by muscle tech? I've been reading it and I think it's pretty safe for me to take.

MustangLax16
01-20-2008, 06:03 PM
What about Anabolic Halo by muscle tech? I've been reading it and I think it's pretty safe for me to take.

The dosages of the ingredients are soooo low, and it has like 324098230984203 things in it, so each thing has like a microscopic amount of it in the product

Hellboy_37334
01-20-2008, 06:05 PM
I'm really wanting to try Animal Stak 2.. I honestly don't think it will mess anything up.

DaveGabe24
01-20-2008, 06:07 PM
I'm really wanting to try Animal Stak 2.. I honestly don't think it will mess anything up.

That's your choice of course, however chances of it doing anything are minimal as well :(

MustangLax16
01-20-2008, 06:12 PM

as everyone ALWAYS SAYS test pills at this age is virtually the most pointless thing to take

A good stack i am finishing up you should look into

NO SHOTGUN
REDLINE
SIZE ON
MULTI
Nx labs mass system (has a test bottle out of the 3 bottles it had tribulus and some other plants that converted to test production, but once again virtually pointless the aminoval and the anavol was what i wanted out of the pack)
FISH OIL
EAS PREMIUM PROTEIN
FOOOOD and lots of it

Hellboy_37334
01-20-2008, 06:12 PM
That's your choice of course, however chances of it doing anything are minimal as well :(

Dammit boy! I just want a supplement that is going to make me stronger and bigger :(

DaveGabe24
01-20-2008, 06:28 PM
Dammit boy! I just want a supplement that is going to make me stronger and bigger :(

What's your supplement regiment look like as of now?

timdull2
01-20-2008, 07:41 PM
it really is messed up the difference a few years make.just noticed a grey hair. i'd never get hangovers when i was around 23 then all the sudden started waking up with headaches feeling like crap. training i'd never stretch now i got to. oh well end rant.

We're rowing the same boat, bro. I feel it every single day, and I've only got about a year on ya.

Stepping out of his rep shoes... In all honesty, this stuff looks so much like a kindergarten crafts project that it ain't funny. If glitter is pretty, glue is sticky, colored paper is fun, and string feels nice, you don't want to put them all on a notecard and call it art. Too much ok stuff, underdosed, and extremely overpriced.

FOOD!!! Spend the $50 on some quality steak, my man! Ain't nuthin gonna do you better than the right diet, right training, right rest and recovery. Seriously...anyone will say that, not just because of your age. Supplements are supplemental. Once all those things are good, then you supplement. None will "make you stronger and bigger" without the rest. We can only help, not do the work for you.

Best of luck, though. I wish you well. :)

Hellboy_37334
01-20-2008, 08:16 PM
What's your supplement regiment look like as of now?

I'm only taking a multivitamn, centrum something, creatine, and MASS XXXXXXX.

Littlepapii
01-20-2008, 08:38 PM

Seriously stop trying to look for an out in supplements because ur not going to find it. I'm not tryin' to be mean or anything but really, supplements aren't going to make u stronger and bigger if ur not eating enough and by the sounds of it, 3,000 cals and 120+ grams of protein isn't enough, up that and u'll see gains, trust me. I used to be stuck at 150lbs for the longest time until I realized I had to eat more and once I started to do that I started gaining again, i'm like 156lbs as of last week so just eat more man.

Hellboy_37334
01-23-2008, 08:11 PM
I really hate to ask more questions and be obnoxious but I'm just trying to learn:D

I bought Animal M-Stak, I saw non-hormonal so I thought that was good? I've been taking it for 3 days. Basically I want to know how safe I am if I follow the directions of 3 on 1 off. If it's not safe I would like to know what harm and complications it could cause and how high are the chances of it.

Thanks ahead of time guys.

Hellboy_37334
01-23-2008, 08:48 PM
Bump!

Mister_A
01-24-2008, 07:25 AM
I dont think many will know about the m-stak question in the massfx thread. ;)

I personally have no experience with any universal/animal products... just got a shirt... hehe