PDA

View Full Version : A message from Omega Sports

matpal
12-30-2005, 12:00 PM
I know Omega Sports has been extremely quiet the last few months. So quite in fact, some of you may have no idea who we are or why I am posting.

Our absence from the boards was due in part to other extraneous circumstances now beyond my control; they have consumed a mountain of time and money and it has certainly out a hole in our business. The other reason is it is simply out of my character to barrage a public board and its members every week with meaningless jabber. I would rather go back, regroup, and re-emerge when I have something worthwhile to say...

And I think I do now. :)

So here is a look at what is coming soon from Omega Sports in 2006.

Lightning
This was designed as a "quick to market" product. It is not novel or groundbreaking or daring in design. What it is, is a really potent, somewhat healthy NO product designed to stack amazingly well with Thunder. We figure why have a great product in Thunder only to have people stack it with a product from a different company?

So yes, before you ask, this will look somewhat similar to WB, which is a fantastic product, and we think will surpass it in effectiveness. We will do a call for testers in about a week or so. We'll do tetsing with just Lightning and then Lightning + Thunder. Keep an eye open for this soon.

Ultima
If we can work pricing out on this, it will be ready to go in about 2 months. This will be a more novel, outside the box approach, and we think it will be the non-hormonal anabolic product to beat in 2006. Not only will it be anabolic, but will have an excellent digestive enzyme profile as well as a good serving of protein. hopefully we can get the pricing kinks worked out so it is feasible at market...

Serenity
This will be 1 of 2 things we are working on; either a great sleep aid that is actually good for you or a special concoction of a few new ingredients that 'just make you feel oh-so good." Which ever turns out to be the better product in the initial alpha testing will be the first released. I hope to have this out by March 1st.

Other than that, Omega Stack will be available with the new products and at substantial discounts over purchasing separately. I still believe that Omega has one of the greatest stack-able lines out there that is currently overlooked. Hopefully, with the help of some testing by you guys, that will change very soon.

So, that is the quick look for now. I'll try to have more of a presence here on line, but I will honestly do my best to keep the company representation and presentation in line and in reason.

Oh, and we'll be taking 73 more board reps...

:D

Dosquito
12-30-2005, 12:01 PM

BillyB
12-30-2005, 12:02 PM

Why not go for an even 100? :D

Mister_A
12-30-2005, 12:05 PM
I'll be looking out for the new stuff.

Thanks for the update!!

jmil
12-30-2005, 12:07 PM
Looks awesome Matt, glad things are going well again. Looking forward to all of them, especially serenity!

jkeithc82
12-30-2005, 12:07 PM
Good to know you will be here stronger mat. I'm thinking you need at least 376 board reps. At any given time there are only 200 or so viewing the supplements section, but the others could go post "o'mega rly? ya rly" pics in the misc. section :D

matpal
12-30-2005, 12:10 PM
^^ That would be awesome!

PNA
12-30-2005, 12:12 PM
Thanks for the update, Matt. Looking forward to 2006.

BillyB
12-30-2005, 12:16 PM
Lightning

and we think will surpass it in effectiveness.

Do we really find it necessary to be calling out another company’s product? I mean, Is it not possible for everyone to lay off each other?

MusclesFlyers
12-30-2005, 12:17 PM
Sounds good. Looking forward to the relsease of the products. You're one of the few companies that I respect and buy from.

dirtydean12
12-30-2005, 12:18 PM
lookin forward to lightning!

memonote
12-30-2005, 12:19 PM
Looks like some good products coming in 06. thanks for the update.

DinoT1985
12-30-2005, 12:22 PM
hmm.. interested in Ultima but il have to see a few reviews first.

C-Los 21
12-30-2005, 12:22 PM
Sounds great and I look forward to this!

Good Luck with your upcoming events!

LAWofNJ
12-30-2005, 12:24 PM
or if you are jkeith, you can post pics of every single type of girl in the MISC section, and get repped out of the hizzhouse.

C-Los 21
12-30-2005, 12:25 PM
Ultima for me :)....Matpal you have IronM. PM.

animalfan
12-30-2005, 12:27 PM
lightening sounds great. i love thunder, i've got 2 bottles of it in my cabinet...

jkeithc82
12-30-2005, 12:29 PM
or if you are jkeith, you can post pics of every single type of girl in the MISC section, and get repped out of the hizzhouse.

I actually had most of my reps before starting the girl threads. :D

matpal
12-30-2005, 12:34 PM
Do we really find it necessary to be calling out another company’s product? I mean, Is in not possible for everyone to lay off each other?

I kind of meant that as a complement....like, "I think WB rocks" but of course I will recommend something of my own if it is comparable and be naturally biased towards mine.

LAWofNJ
12-30-2005, 12:35 PM
I actually had most of my reps before starting the girl threads. :D

I'm gonna employ you to use SEARCHTECH. You will find out that what you have just said, is a total lie. Your fallacies will be cleared up.

Mr. Aries
12-30-2005, 12:36 PM
I kind of meant that as a complement....like, "I think WB rocks" but of course I will recommend something of my own if it is comparable and be naturally biased towards mine.

fair nuff..

I just hate to see wars between reps of different companies when we can all be here to serve the community better. you grow tired of those things..

I know about your lawsuit ordeals way back from another board.. I have purchased things many times from your site and I wish you the best of luck in the new year.. It has been a hard year for you guys in 05.. Good to see things are on the up and up again matpal.

John

matpal
12-30-2005, 12:38 PM
I agree completely....

I actually like Tank and Pu12...as far as I know we're cool.

And I've always made a point to try not and argue. In fact, any reps for me have to abide by a faily strict conduct code as well.

Dosquito
12-30-2005, 12:42 PM
I agree completely....

I actually like Tank and Pu12...as far as I know we're cool.

And I've always made a point to try not and argue. In fact, any reps for me have to abide by a faily strict conduct code as well.
:D, I don't think he knows that Mr. Aries is sponsored yet

jkeithc82
12-30-2005, 12:43 PM
I'm gonna employ you to use SEARCHTECH. You will find out that what you have just said, is a total lie. Your fallacies will be cleared up.

Huh? I started posting pics about a month or so ago. I've been here in this section since May. I had some 3000 rep points before my first pic thread. Are you stalking me?

matpal
12-30-2005, 12:44 PM
Maybe I like Tank and Pu12 but not him....

Kidding, of course!

Dosquito
12-30-2005, 12:45 PM

Kidding, of course!
:D, had me going there until I read the second half

Mr. Aries
12-30-2005, 12:47 PM

:eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*bakes matpal cookies*

Dosquito
12-30-2005, 12:48 PM
:eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*bakes matpal cookies*
You trying to poison him?!!!! Make sesalean, supercarb, and protein powder cookies...

Only on bodybuilding.com

LAWofNJ
12-30-2005, 12:52 PM
Huh? I started posting pics about a month or so ago. I've been here in this section since May. I had some 3000 rep points before my first pic thread. Are you stalking me?
Misa was joking. I must go back to the cave. :(

jkeithc82
12-30-2005, 12:55 PM
Misa was joking. I must go back to the cave. :(

LOL it's cool. A lot of crap has been flying around in this section lately, so I don't know what is joking and what is an actual insult anymore. :D

matpal
12-30-2005, 12:57 PM
That's why it's best to insult everyone...no mistakes that way.

redvision
12-30-2005, 01:12 PM
Hi mat...

Never really read your post cause like you said you've been busy for a while and I've only been here for a few months, but best of luck for your upcoming products! Look forward for em since I loved Thunder and had great results with it.

If I can suggest something, it'd be cool if you could take some people outside the USA to test your product...

I totally understand that this involve shipping costs, but I'm sure a lot would be ready to pay for em to be able to try em out...
I say that cause every time reps search for testers, they always pick only US residents...

If there's one company I'd like to test product from, it's Omega sport and I'd be wiling to pay shipping charges for it anytime if necessary... and I'm sure I'm not the only one...
Just a thought...

Best of luck to you,

Redvision

HalleluYAH
12-30-2005, 01:28 PM
Blessings in the new year to you Matt!!!

Hallelu~YAH

dito
12-30-2005, 01:59 PM
Go Mathew Go!

Younglifter16
12-30-2005, 02:05 PM
Awesome, lighting and thunder sounds sick.

matpal
12-30-2005, 02:10 PM
Hi mat...

Never really read your post cause like you said you've been busy for a while and I've only been here for a few months, but best of luck for your upcoming products! Look forward for em since I loved Thunder and had great results with it.

If I can suggest something, it'd be cool if you could take some people outside the USA to test your product...

I totally understand that this involve shipping costs, but I'm sure a lot would be ready to pay for em to be able to try em out...
I say that cause every time reps search for testers, they always pick only US residents...

If there's one company I'd like to test product from, it's Omega sport and I'd be wiling to pay shipping charges for it anytime if necessary... and I'm sure I'm not the only one...
Just a thought...

Best of luck to you,

Redvision

yeah, I know this needs to be addressed...we'll see if we can do it better in the future.

matpal
12-30-2005, 02:12 PM
Go Mathew Go!

So you are the new rep for Ron...

This should be fun and interesting. Is he going to give you a free pass on free speach?

:)

matpal
12-30-2005, 02:13 PM
Blessings in the new year to you Matt!!!

Hallelu~YAH

You too, my brother.

dito
12-30-2005, 02:13 PM
Yep. Dito uncensored™

matpal
12-30-2005, 02:15 PM
Mhuuhhhaaaa

dito
12-30-2005, 02:19 PM
Indeed. I've kind of mellowed out lately.

I still remember that time I prank called you:

Armando(in woman's voice) "my son took Thunder and cannot breath"

Mat(in shaky voice) "you should probably get him to the doctor ma'am"

bwahahaha

PROVERBS
12-30-2005, 03:30 PM
I know Omega Sports has been extremely quiet the last few months. So quite in fact, some of you may have no idea who we are or why I am posting.

Our absence from the boards was due in part to other extraneous circumstances now beyond my control; they have consumed a mountain of time and money and it has certainly out a hole in our business. The other reason is it is simply out of my character to barrage a public board and its members every week with meaningless jabber. I would rather go back, regroup, and re-emerge when I have something worthwhile to say...

And I think I do now. :)

So here is a look at what is coming soon from Omega Sports in 2006.

Lightning
This was designed as a "quick to market" product. It is not novel or groundbreaking or daring in design. What it is, is a really potent, somewhat healthy NO product designed to stack amazingly well with Thunder. We figure why have a great product in Thunder only to have people stack it with a product from a different company?

So yes, before you ask, this will look somewhat similar to WB, which is a fantastic product, and we think will surpass it in effectiveness. We will do a call for testers in about a week or so. We'll do tetsing with just Lightning and then Lightning + Thunder. Keep an eye open for this soon.

Ultima
If we can work pricing out on this, it will be ready to go in about 2 months. This will be a more novel, outside the box approach, and we think it will be the non-hormonal anabolic product to beat in 2006. Not only will it be anabolic, but will have an excellent digestive enzyme profile as well as a good serving of protein. hopefully we can get the pricing kinks worked out so it is feasible at market...

Serenity
This will be 1 of 2 things we are working on; either a great sleep aid that is actually good for you or a special concoction of a few new ingredients that 'just make you feel oh-so good." Which ever turns out to be the better product in the initial alpha testing will be the first released. I hope to have this out by March 1st.

Other than that, Omega Stack will be available with the new products and at substantial discounts over purchasing separately. I still believe that Omega has one of the greatest stack-able lines out there that is currently overlooked. Hopefully, with the help of some testing by you guys, that will change very soon.

So, that is the quick look for now. I'll try to have more of a presence here on line, but I will honestly do my best to keep the company representation and presentation in line and in reason.

I've never heard of you or your products but welcome to the boards. :)

:D just playing .. glad to see you dropped the news on the Thunder & Lightning stack. :cool:

And I've always made a point to try not and argue. In fact, any reps for me have to abide by a fairly strict conduct code as well.

This is very true and I respect Matt even more for that. I wouldn't work for anyone else unless they had the same company values.

avian
12-30-2005, 03:35 PM
Ultima
Sounds promising.

Good luck.

matpal
12-30-2005, 04:14 PM
I've never heard of you or your products but welcome to the boards. :)

:D just playing .. glad to see you dropped the news on the Thunder & Lightning stack. :cool:

This is very true and I respect Matt even more for that. I wouldn't work for anyone else unless they had the same company values.

That and just because I'm so darn cool. At least that's what my mom tells me.

matpal
12-30-2005, 04:16 PM
Indeed. I've kind of mellowed out lately.

I still remember that time I prank called you:

Armando(in woman's voice) "my son took Thunder and cannot breath"

Mat(in shaky voice) "you should probably get him to the doctor ma'am"

bwahahaha

yeah...I still owe you for that!

matpal
12-30-2005, 04:25 PM

Come to think of it, P, I don't think I had you "officially" agree to anything contract wise like I have to others, but if anyone else needs advice on picking representation for their company, surround yourself with quality, value driven people like Proverbs instead of guys with 5000 posts and an attitude as their main assets and we'd all be much better.

jkeithc82
12-30-2005, 04:28 PM
yeah...I still owe you for that!

Everytime dito calls me he puts on this girlish voice asking me to touch certain bodyparts :eek:

GeordieArtois
12-30-2005, 05:29 PM
Awesome. It's good to see you back on the boards Matpal. Your upcoming products look very promising indeed and I will be sure to try them in due time, and stack Lightning with Omega Thunder which I had great success with.

BluSilver
12-30-2005, 05:35 PM

ROFLZ!

Nathan1
12-30-2005, 05:53 PM
cool.

Colin
12-30-2005, 07:20 PM
Serenity

Will you be taking product testers on Serenity?

I have recurring issues with insomnia and would be more than happy to apply.

Mr.Brown
12-30-2005, 07:39 PM
Lightning

So what will happen with your Nitro Evolution?

matpal
12-30-2005, 08:32 PM
We'll keep it around...with a little marketing I think it could be a solid product sales wise.

pu12en12g
12-31-2005, 12:26 AM
Ultima

Sounds great man... keep up the good work and best wishes in 2006 !

PNA
12-31-2005, 07:47 AM
Hi mat...

Just a thought...

Best of luck to you,

Redvision

Matt I can help you out with this if you like. Email me.

Random907
12-31-2005, 07:56 AM
I find serenity to be extremely interesting, can we get more info on that?

matpal
12-31-2005, 08:37 AM
Matt I can help you out with this if you like. Email me.

For sure...I'll email you when it's go time.

matpal
12-31-2005, 08:38 AM
I find serenity to be extremely interesting, can we get more info on that?

Well, since we have two pretty different things in mind for it, info will be kept closed for a bit...until we know for sure which avenue we want to go with the product.

PNA
12-31-2005, 08:39 AM
For sure...I'll email you when it's go time.

Cool. This should help Canadians out a ton. I'll be in touch with you soon.

Doubleborja
03-23-2016, 10:27 AM
Mew to