PDA

View Full Version : Lipo 6 illegal???

pimpgoose
12-27-2005, 05:49 PM
hey some of you may think of this as a retarded thread and question but i just need a straight up answer. no flaming and sh*t. i went into popeyes on boxing day cuz they had a big sale so i went to stock up on sups. i'm almost finished with my bulking and i wanted to get some lipo 6. i asked the person working there and they said that it was illegal in canada but still legal in the states because of some of the ingredients and it could also be a hallucinogen *spelling*. does anybody know if this is true?

Blap Blaow
12-27-2005, 05:54 PM
Yohimbe.

pimpgoose
12-27-2005, 05:57 PM
Yohimbe.

what about it

Black_Spit
12-27-2005, 05:57 PM
Yohimbine is considered a hallucinagen. I live in America, so I don't know if it's legal there or not.

pimpgoose
12-27-2005, 05:58 PM
o ok

Blap Blaow
12-27-2005, 05:58 PM
what about it
it's one of the ingredients of Lipo 6. It's also illegal in Canada.

pimpgoose
12-27-2005, 06:03 PM
it's one of the ingredients of Lipo 6. It's also illegal in Canada.

thanks blap

Alex88
12-27-2005, 06:27 PM
Uh, no. Yohimbine HCL is illegal here. Lipo 6 with yohimbine-containing ingredients is not.

gymbuff
12-27-2005, 07:50 PM
yah it is the Yohimbe in lipo 6, BUT its just not allowed to be sold in canada, if u are in possetion of lipo 6 u will not get charged or anything, u can still buy it in canada easily, and lots of stores sell it here.
but then again, canada came out with a new list of supplements that are currnetly being pulled off the shelves, because they just upedated the restricted and prohibited list.

nick912
12-27-2005, 08:31 PM
You went into Popeyes chicken to stock up on supps? :)

Dallas68
12-27-2005, 08:43 PM
hmmm yohimbine is also banned in my country but canada seems ridiculous with its laws....i seen al oad of supps they disallow...

punksterz626
12-27-2005, 08:54 PM
So this product is banned?? I just ordered a bottle and it will be my first time taking supplement. Any more info guys? I am really concern now.

Dallas68
12-27-2005, 09:16 PM
lol well i guess it depends wehre you live? i think in the big old usa its alright...

Grow_74
12-27-2005, 09:17 PM
Its not illigal in Canada. Order it from
s n d c a n a d a. c o m
or
s u p p l e m e n t s c a n a d a . c o m

gymbuff
12-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Yes it is illigal to sell anything with Yohimbe in it in Canada. just because people do sell it, and like i said alot of people do, dosent make it legal, u can buy M1T in some store along with 1-AD 4-AD and a bunch of other pro-hormomes / pro steroids.. that dosent make it legal to sell or buy it. u can buy cocaine from a guy on the corner, dosent make it legal for him to sell it to u or u to buy it. only differnce is the regulation of pro-h/pro-s along with everything else in the supplement and sports nutrition industry is next to none, you dont have people going around checking stores if they carry products that are illigal in canada, only big stores like popeys and GNC get looked at here!

pimpgoose
12-27-2005, 11:30 PM
so it would be alright to buy it off the internet and have it here, cuz chances are i won't find it in stores

jimmyjames
12-28-2005, 03:40 AM
You went into Popeyes chicken to stock up on supps? :) LOL

j_neatherlin
12-28-2005, 04:27 AM
so it would be alright to buy it off the internet and have it here, cuz chances are i won't find it in stores
lots of supplements get siezed at the border.

gregisthegreate
12-28-2005, 04:57 AM
lots of supplements get siezed at the border.

So much for my cuz bringing em back for me :(

I was gonna order off bb.com and have them sent to his US address at school.

j_neatherlin
12-28-2005, 09:24 AM
have him stick the lipo-6 in a vitamin c bottle and ship it over.

i've done this for CDN friends (pre-ban, with prohormones) and it worked like a charm.

HYP3R
12-29-2005, 09:14 AM

Muahahaha, glad I am not the only smart ass here :D I was thinking same thing when I read his thread. FUnny Sh!t.

As far as Lipo 6 having sum hallucinoginic (sp?) properties? errr, I have never witnessed this. Unless you call the pink elephants that dance around my room every night weird?

Black_Spit
12-29-2005, 10:38 AM
As far as Lipo 6 having sum hallucinoginic (sp?) properties? errr, I have never witnessed this. Unless you call the pink elephants that dance around my room every night weird?

From what I've read, the yohimbine alkaloid dosages need to be pretty high(like over 150-200 mg's) to have those effects.

Alex88
12-29-2005, 10:45 AM
You can find lipo-6 for sale in Popeye's, SND, nutrition house, even organic health. I don't see how you can have trouble finding it in Canada.

dasa
12-29-2005, 11:29 AM
From what I've read, the yohimbine alkaloid dosages need to be pretty high(like over 150-200 mg's) to have those effects.
yeah the amount of yohimbe that is in lipo is of no danger at all.

pimpgoose
12-30-2005, 01:09 AM
You can find lipo-6 for sale in Popeye's, SND, nutrition house, even organic health. I don't see how you can have trouble finding it in Canada.

ive checked in a couple nutrition house, health food stores and popeyes, basically everything out here and nobody carries it

PNA
12-30-2005, 06:59 AM
ive checked in a couple nutrition house, health food stores and popeyes, basically everything out here and nobody carries it

Check again if not send me a message.

N E O
01-08-2006, 12:04 AM
Yes it is illigal to sell anything with Yohimbe in it in Canada. just because people do sell it, and like i said alot of people do, dosent make it legal, u can buy M1T in some store along with 1-AD 4-AD and a bunch of other pro-hormomes / pro steroids.. that dosent make it legal to sell or buy it. u can buy cocaine from a guy on the corner, dosent make it legal for him to sell it to u or u to buy it. only differnce is the regulation of pro-h/pro-s along with everything else in the supplement and sports nutrition industry is next to none, you dont have people going around checking stores if they carry products that are illigal in canada, only big stores like popeys and GNC get looked at here!

do you work for the health canada? how do you know it's illegal for sure? And these well known
supplements store people were mentioning do carry lipo-6 and alot of other fat burners with
yohimbe contents in them. why would they risk selling stuff that are banned? Plus I did call the
health canada herbal department and they didn't have answer for me... and here you telling
people that it's illegal for sure... don't assume!

cardioking
01-08-2006, 12:49 AM
I thought Yohimbe was just a fat burner/ sexual health supplement (helps with blood flow apparently)

bc_2005
01-08-2006, 01:23 AM
lmao!