PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of my meal plan?

ady2glude707
01-11-2008, 01:27 PM
First off I am toned and have a slightly muscular build (5'10" 165lbs) and I workout at least 4 times a week (Lifting/Cardio after) but I seem to have trouble losing weight around my belly. I think I am eating very good but Im not seeing results in regards to losing the flab off my belly, am I eating wrong?

Breakfast 8:30:
2 Slices whole wheat bread
2 slices of foster farms chicken breast deli meat

Lunch 1 11:30:
2 Slices whole wheat bread
2 slices of foster farms chicken breast deli meat
1 Egg White
1 Handfull Almonds
Half tube of Ritz Wheat Crackers

Lunch 2 2:30:
2 Slices whole wheat bread + 2 slices of foster farms chicken breast deli meat
1 Egg White
Half tube of Ritz Wheat Crackers
1 Handfull Almonds
1 Banana

Snack 5:00
1 Apple
1 Egg White

Workout(Lift then Cardio) 6:00- 8:00

After Workout 8:30
2 Scoops of ON Protein
2 tbsp natural Peanut butter

Dinner 9:30
2 Chicken Breasts

Snack 11:30
1 Cup yogurt

1:00AM (Before Bed)
1 Cup Milk Non fat milk

Hudson77
01-11-2008, 01:41 PM
6 slices of WW bread a day? That's 180 carbs right there. depending on what kind of brand you get. And maybe cut out the Ritz crackers? But i'm not at all an expert but that adds up after awhile. How bout you switch it up and have some scrambled egg whites for breakfast. Again im no expert though

Damn you go to bed at 1? what time do you wake up? a little random i kno

totalrookie
01-11-2008, 01:46 PM
There's a lot of errors in your nutrition plan (e.g. no carbs post workout, no veggies?). I'd search nutrient timing and I think that'd be helpful.

ady2glude707
01-11-2008, 01:48 PM
6 slices of WW bread a day? That's 180 carbs right there. depending on what kind of brand you get. And maybe cut out the Ritz crackers? But i'm not at all an expert but that adds up after awhile. How bout you switch it up and have some scrambled egg whites for breakfast. Again im no expert though

Damn you go to bed at 1? what time do you wake up? a little random i kno

The WW bread i buy is 100% whole wheat sara lee bread.
Im going to cut the Ritz crackers now, I see the sodium and searched this board and found out they arent good for you.
And yes I am a night owl, I hate sleeping early and waking up early, so I sleep late and wake up early (8:00AM)

norcalmuscle
01-11-2008, 02:08 PM
I'd cut out the bread, there's really no need for 6 slices a day, try taking it down to two. Cut out the Ritz crackers and if you're worried about sodium I'd bet there is a lot of it in your foster farms lunch meat also. There's nothing good about your pre workout meal, try grinding up some oats and mixing it in with a protein shake about 30 minutes before you work out. For your post work out I'd ditch the PB and go with some form a dextrose, use a banana if it's all you have. You also have 0 veggies in your diet, I'd add atleast a serving of veggies at every meal you eat too.

ady2glude707
01-11-2008, 02:53 PM
^
thanks for your input