PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Ever Taken Black Powder???

Bob-ay
01-10-2008, 02:51 PM
Has anyone ever tried this supplement or have any comments about it.. thinking about trying it.... side effects or anything?

reps 4 good help

funkybass52
01-10-2008, 04:04 PM
i thought it was ok for delaying muscle fatigue. i didnt notice a ton for a pump or anything though. its a good company that makes it. it didnt upset my stomach or give me the craps.

Bob-ay
01-10-2008, 06:57 PM
bump

MrOneEyedBoh
01-10-2008, 07:01 PM
did you search it bro? i just did and there are about 3 pages of posts. check em out.

mossbergpump
01-10-2008, 07:22 PM
i was on black powder.. i saw pretty decent pumps and the energy was real good. taste overall was pretty decent.... i would definately say give it a try, i liked it.

Mousey
01-10-2008, 07:44 PM
i was on black powder.. i saw pretty decent pumps and the energy was real good. taste overall was pretty decent.... i would definately say give it a try, i liked it.

this has been what i've heard. taste good and has been working. i will be trying it out sometime soon. do a search, i think the majority of the posts will be positive.

good luck

Maxed Out Mike
01-10-2008, 07:46 PM
a buddy of mine has it! loves it!! we should be getting it in feb. i think as soon as GNC no longer has exclusive rights to it

Bob-ay
01-10-2008, 07:49 PM
a buddy of mine has it! loves it!! we should be getting it in feb. i think as soon as GNC no longer has exclusive rights to it

GNC has exclusive rights to it?
--thats prob why i couldnt find it online.... trying to find it cheaper..

Maxed Out Mike
01-10-2008, 07:51 PM
GNC has exclusive rights to it?
--thats prob why i couldnt find it online.... trying to find it cheaper..

you can only get it there till, Dont quote me, but i believe it is early feb. before it is available for other suppliers to carry it. Like BB.com!

Bob-ay
01-10-2008, 07:52 PM
you can only get it there till, Dont quote me, but i believe it is early feb. before it is available for other suppliers to carry it. Like BB.com!

tru tru.. def. gunna try it out once you guess get it!!