PDA

View Full Version : Any body have Piriformis syndrome or problems?

Robmabbott
12-20-2005, 01:46 PM
I am getting piriformis referrals down my leg from doing deadlifts. Does anyone have suggestions on how I can heal this thing?

bigpump23
12-20-2005, 01:53 PM
-don't sit on your wallet
-strecth your external rotators

fixedgear
12-20-2005, 02:17 PM
Get a massage from a good massage therapist. I'm an LMT and I see people with this all the time. You can usually get rid of it in a session or two and then keep it away with some stretching. Do the same stretch you would for your gluts, and then while still lying on your back with your feet on the floor, rotate your hip of the affected leg in, so your knee is under your opposit knee. You can also do self massage with a tennis ball. Roll around on it the same way you would with the foam rollers. Try all that and see if you can find a good LMT who know's what they're doing. Don't go to a spa kind of place, find somewhere that advertises "medical" or "sports". Good Luck.

jjhowson
10-12-2015, 07:53 AM
Get a massage from a good massage therapist. I'm an LMT and I see people with this all the time. You can usually get rid of it in a session or two and then keep it away with some stretching. Do the same stretch you would for your gluts, and then while still lying on your back with your feet on the floor, rotate your hip of the affected leg in, so your knee is under your opposit knee. You can also do self massage with a tennis ball. Roll around on it the same way you would with the foam rollers. Try all that and see if you can find a good LMT who know's what they're doing. Don't go to a spa kind of place, find somewhere that advertises "medical" or "sports". Good Luck.

i got it pain you get it go away if so how ? please help

KCUtah
10-12-2015, 08:56 AM
I have dealt with it before. Some things that have helped.

Piriformis SA Static Release:
e15TFlOgdlc

Kettlebell windmill:
IZrX6EQWI_8

PRI 90/90 hip lift:
Jv0i0UMBrME