PDA

View Full Version : waffle recipes?

CHIef414
12-19-2005, 11:02 AM
Hey anyone here have any good low cal waffle recipes. I love waffles and for christmas bfast i was planning on making them for me and my bro. I want to enjoy christmas but not go crazy, that was this saturday lol. Any information would help thanks. :)

muirsy88
12-19-2005, 11:14 AM
Hey anyone here have any good low cal waffle recipes. I love waffles and for christmas bfast i was planning on making them for me and my bro. I want to enjoy christmas but not go crazy, that was this saturday lol. Any information would help thanks. :)

Oats
Whole wheat flour
Berries
1 tsp Baking Powder
Cinnamon
Splenda
Cottage cheese
Whey

....I don't know the exact amounts I just play around a bit till i get a good consistency.

serd
12-19-2005, 12:59 PM
Heres the best and healthiest waffle recipe in the WORLD.. i make these at least 4 days out of the week for breakfast: so simple too:

1>get a bowl crack an egg or egg white whichever you prefer annd mix it up well
2>grind a half of cup of oats and mix it with the egg or white and add some water to make it more smoother liquidy mixture
3>(optional add yogurt for more fluffier)

once you make them i usually heat fruit (bananas and apples) in the microwave and sometimes Natural PB form a little mixture (stir it around) and put it on the waffles and sometiems eawt it like a sandwich...and maybe add some yogurt on top instead of using the 'ole so healthy waffle syrup!...

ADD cinnamon too! taste great and filled with antioxitants!!!

ENJOY!!!!!