PDA

View Full Version : Need your help, please!

emtfirechic2004
12-15-2005, 08:38 PM
Hi. I posted on the female bodybuilders forum too, but I thought it would be good to post over here too for more variety in answers. I'm 5'8", 191-192 lbs. and about 26-27% body fat currently. I was wondering if anyone can help me out. My main goal right now is to get my body fat percentage down around 20 or lower. That seems easy looking at my current %, but thusfar, has proven very difficult. I eat pretty well, not 100%, but I don't eat fast food but maybe once or twice a month, no sodas at all, I don't add salt to my foods and I have almost gotten totally away from sugar. I'm not afraid to lift heavy weight, however I do not have access to anything more than my dumbbells and weight plates (4 of each: 2 1/2, 5 and 7 1/2 lb. plates). I have a stability ball and resistance bands as well. Cardio is no problem for me because I'm one of the few that actually enjoy doing cardio. The key there is finding something fun, so I either do fast paced dance routines or kick boxing. I'm wanting to get into competition shape during 2006 and am open to any suggestions and ideas you may have. The advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Crystal