PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! ckd

deantheaussie
10-13-2002, 11:40 PM
im 17 and i calculated my bmr as 2950 (172lbs/6'2) so to lose weight that = 2450 cals a day.... wat should my fat/carbs/protein ratios be ?

Blindfaith
10-13-2002, 11:53 PM
with keto just eat whatever you can....as long as you take in a few meals a day...high fat...then you should be ok. Dont worry too much about all the calculations etc...just keep it simple.

Original Poster
10-14-2002, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Blindfaith
with keto just eat whatever you can....as long as you take in a few meals a day...high fat...then you should be ok. Dont worry too much about all the calculations etc...just keep it simple.

Blindfaith,

I agree with keeping it simple, but most of these people asking for this kind of advice really need to pay attention to ratios and to really analyze their nutrition and what they eat. IMHO after they have it down and understand proper nutrition as a whole (keto or not), then sure it's simple. Simple for guys (and women like Roxie ;)) like you and I. But I really think the learning that takes place when researching a keto (or any type of diet) and calculating and paying strict attention to labels and the macro-nutrients in the food we eat, is in-valuable.

Sure keep it simple, but do the needed homework IMHO......this is when you truely learn. And this learning will continue to aid you for a lifetime.

PEACE

Blindfaith
10-14-2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Chi_town
Blindfaith,

I agree with keeping it simple, but most of these people asking for this kind of advice really need to pay attention to ratios and to really analyze their nutrition and what they eat. IMHO after they have it down and understand proper nutrition as a whole (keto or not), then sure it's simple. Simple for guys (and women like Roxie ;)) like you and I. But I really think the learning that takes place when researching a keto (or any type of diet) and calculating and paying strict attention to labels and the macro-nutrients in the food we eat, is in-valuable.

Sure keep it simple, but do the needed homework IMHO......this is when you truely learn. And this learning will continue to aid you for a lifetime.

PEACE

big bump on that!