PDA

View Full Version : How to find the right amount of food..

SyderBomb
01-07-2008, 11:47 AM
When I started working out I was at 310 and made a big mistake of cutting back on my food greatly I eat 6 times a day pretty much some thing like this.

8:30am 2 packs of oat meal
11:30am 2 cans of tuna and a banana
2:30pm a yogurt and hard boil egg
5:30pm one piece boneless skinless chicken breast vegetable 1 cup milk
8:30pm 1 scoop protein shake
11:30pm -2am go to the gym
2:00am 2 scoops protein shake
and I drink over a gallon of water through out the day.

But the more I have been learning about working out and getting enough food for a good recovery I'm not sure what I should do as far as my food intake should I up it a little bit more, is it fine, or should I eat a lot more. Can anyone help me out or point me in the direction in witch I can find a good diet to get the most from my workout. I want to continue to lose weight and gain muscle. Will I have to do one or the other for example work on gaining muscle size them work on cutting it up? Like I said when I started I was 310 and now I'm 275 since novemeber but the muscle does not seem to becoming in as well.

cemetarygates31
01-07-2008, 12:58 PM
are u a ****ing vampire
wen do u sleep

SyderBomb
01-07-2008, 12:59 PM
are u a ****ing vampire
wen to do sleep

lol I sleep from 3/4am to 8am and I get in some sleep during the day.

PhilaLifter99
01-07-2008, 01:25 PM
I'm no expert, but getting your 7 hours of sleep is crucial for muscle repair. You're wasting your efforts from what I've read and what I've been told by just about everyone.

SyderBomb
01-08-2008, 12:48 AM
I'm no expert, but getting your 7 hours of sleep is crucial for muscle repair. You're wasting your efforts from what I've read and what I've been told by just about everyone.

I usually get about 7 hours of sleep through out the day just not all at once.