PDA

View Full Version : New Universal Board Rep

G Diesel
12-06-2005, 11:18 AM
What's up fellas? I'm here to answer product questions and talk shop about all things bodybuilding. Also here to offer you guys free samples of new products from time to time. Looking forward to being in the mix on such a prestigious board. Special thanks to Ryan and all the mods for allowing us to set up camp. Peace, G Diesel

Punch1546
12-06-2005, 11:20 AM
I like your Uni-liver tabs. I believe they have added and extra "spice" to my workouts and daily nutrition.

chlaxman
12-06-2005, 11:21 AM
Care to post some info about yourself?

Welcome to the boards.

An Inconvenient Bro
12-06-2005, 11:23 AM
If I only pay my dues every other day, or maybe more like 5 days a week can I still achieve super hardcore greatness?

sword_
12-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Good luck on the boards.

G Diesel
12-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Care to post some info about yourself?

Welcome to the boards.

I'm a bodybuilder. 5'11", 250, 27 yrs old. New Jersey native. Plan to compete in the NPC in the future. Thanks for the welcome, good to be here.

gresh
12-06-2005, 11:26 AM
Welcome to the forums, we don't hear much about Universal around here. Glad to see you guys can finally have some representation on the board. A bit of advice, we like free stuff.

RichardRussell
12-06-2005, 11:26 AM
Are you the same G Diesel who's in the Animal Owners Manual and the articles on the website? Cool... Be talkin with you soon.

Lonny
12-06-2005, 11:28 AM
If I only pay my dues every other day, or maybe more like 5 days a week can I still achieve super hardcore greatness?

"It's laundry day, you know its gonna be boring. Sitting around waiting for the buzzer to put in your softner. But you know its worth it. When that hot blonde model brushes your shirt in the bar and does a double take feeling the soft fabric on your fleece sweater, all of that blood sweat and tears you put in will be forgotten. This is cliche, does it motivate you?"

Welcome to the boards and good luck.

Pace
12-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Good luck buddy and I would love some free stuff ;)

CHUCK DIESEL
12-06-2005, 11:29 AM
What's up fellas? I'm here to answer product questions and talk shop about all things bodybuilding. Also here to offer you guys free samples of new products from time to time. Looking forward to being in the mix on such a prestigious board. Special thanks to Ryan and all the mods for allowing us to set up camp. Peace, G Diesel

Why is your name G Diesel? Esp. for Univeral which is a company that put up bs on their site saying their customers like Animal Packs over DIESEL FUEL.

I think someone at Universal has a crush on me.

G Diesel
12-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Are you the same G Diesel who's in the Animal Owners Manual and the articles on the website? Cool... Be talkin with you soon.

Check your PM, bro.

MarlboroMan
12-06-2005, 11:31 AM
well thats kool, congrats and welcome, i use the animalpak, good stuff. good luck posting on the boards alot of people on bb.com, alot of annoying people as well.

G Diesel
12-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Why is your name G Diesel? Esp. for Univeral which is a company that put up bs on their site saying their customers like Animal Packs over DIESEL FUEL.

Check your PM, Big Chuck.

hammerhands
12-06-2005, 11:36 AM
Welcome friend!

sawastea
12-06-2005, 11:38 AM

Kumite!!!

Welcome to the boards.

moondoggey
12-06-2005, 11:39 AM
i love storm and shock therapy stack i use it alot thankss for makeing them and welcometo the bords

Mr. Aries
12-06-2005, 11:41 AM
we have C diesel.. now G diesel is here. .=)

G Diesel
12-06-2005, 11:47 AM
As a gesture of good will, I've got 10 free Animal beanies to give away to the first 10 cats who email me with your name and mailing address at gdiesel@animalpak.com

MarlboroMan
12-06-2005, 11:57 AM
As a gesture of good will, I've got 10 free Animal beanies to give away to the first 10 cats who email me with your name and mailing address at gdiesel@animalpak.com
damn good ****,and they say nothing is free anymore. god bless universal and the guys at animal pak

jim7737
12-06-2005, 11:58 AM
Definetly dude

Blap Blaow
12-06-2005, 11:59 AM
just a quick question- will all you offers (now and in the future) be limited to US citizens? Because if that's the case, Blap's gonna get mad!!! :D

EDIT: Welcome to the board!!! :)

Jumpjackflash
12-06-2005, 12:02 PM
What are your new products?

EricTheRed
12-06-2005, 12:07 PM
welcome to the boards

nice to have someone from universal around

Madevilz
12-06-2005, 12:11 PM
i love storm and shock therapy stack i use it alot thankss for makeing them and welcometo the bords

Storm is definitely the best creatine I have used.

Welcome G! :D

JonnyQuest
12-06-2005, 12:18 PM
Do you have some pics/

G Diesel
12-06-2005, 12:20 PM
What are your new products?

EAA Stack--a new essential amino product (similar to Nitro G without the carbs), new flavors of Shock Therapy (Grape) and Storm (Fruit Punch) and our big protein bar Proteon. Plus there are always new things in the works.

If any of you guys have detailed product questions you can hit up our awesome customer service guys at info@universalnutrition.com or info@animalpak.com. They pride themselves in answering every question promptly. Also, I love talking training and giving tips, but I won't necessarily be on the board all the time... So in that case you can drop us a line at trainer@animalpak.com

G Diesel
12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
just a quick question- will all you offers (now and in the future) be limited to US citizens? Because if that's the case, Blap's gonna get mad!!! :D

EDIT: Welcome to the board!!! :)

Sorry Blap, but our sample and freebie offers are limited to domestic (US) requests... Not trying to get you mad, I'm sure we wouldn't like you when you're angry, ha ha. Thanks for the welcome.

Rippd
12-06-2005, 01:11 PM
Welcome to the board!

Shock Therapy and Storm rule!!!

Animal Nitro is awesome too.

JRRBadBoy4Life
12-06-2005, 01:12 PM
Darn, I was hoping to get the Universal board rep job. Anyways welcome aboard and I love Shock Therapy and Storm. And the fact that they are very affordable makes them even better. Hope I wasn't too late for the free Animal Beanies!

italionstallion
12-06-2005, 01:12 PM
welcome to the board

havent tried a whole lot of universla products, but shock therapy is great

Mr. Aries
12-06-2005, 01:13 PM
jeez.. the supp companies are this site is just constantly at each other's throats!

Lonny
12-06-2005, 01:51 PM
jeez.. the supp companies are this site is just constantly at each other's throats!

Vendettas do seem to exist, but theres always a background and reasoning for it.

davedepezio
12-06-2005, 01:56 PM
welcome to the board enjoy it.

Blap Blaow
12-06-2005, 02:00 PM
Sorry Blap, but our sample and freebie offers are limited to domestic (US) requests... Not trying to get you mad, I'm sure we wouldn't like you when you're angry, ha ha. Thanks for the welcome.
bastards :mad: :p

ripped edges
12-06-2005, 02:02 PM
Hope you have great success on this board!
Good Luck

*email sent

PYF
12-06-2005, 02:03 PM

That especially piss me off, even more when I tried to enter the contest to win the poster on your site and I read the contest was only available to residents US citizens :(

By the way, welcome on the board :)

And by the way, as somebody else already asked, are you the G Diesel in the animal owner manual ?

Mr. Aries
12-06-2005, 02:04 PM
Vendettas do seem to exist, but theres always a background and reasoning for it.

i agree with that.. but it's gotta end some time.. it'd be nice if everyone just stopped.

Blap Blaow
12-06-2005, 02:06 PM
That especially piss me off, even more when I tried to enter the contest to win the poster on your site and I read the contest was only available to residents US citizens :(
posters need the relevant paperwork to be cleared by customs :rolleyes:

force_
12-06-2005, 02:09 PM
Why is your name G Diesel?

I was just wondering that myself Chuck, I wonder how many emails/PM's this guy is going to get asking about Get Diesel products..lol?

At any rate welcome to the board G.

F.

PS- (and this goes out to all supp companies) Quit leaving your brothers in the great white north out of the freebie offers, we like free stuff too!

G Diesel
12-06-2005, 02:14 PM
Well boys, I got a whole bunch of responses to the free beanie offer (way more than my planned 10). But, since I'm new on this block, I'm gonna cut the offer off here and send one to everybody who responded instead. A few of you guys forgot to include your US mailing address with your initial email (Moondoggey, etc)--I'm gonna need that. Peace.

Blap Blaow
12-06-2005, 02:14 PM
PS- (and this goes out to all supp companies) Quit leaving your brothers in the great white north out of the freebie offers, we like free stuff too!
cough*andme*cough :D

Mr. Aries
12-06-2005, 02:16 PM
wow.. yall must be rich.. or those beanies must cost next to nothing to produce!!!

i'm getting me one.. thanks G diesel.

and good luck here from one employee to another

Bammy
12-06-2005, 02:28 PM
Hey welcome to the board. Keep us updated on new products.

PYF
12-06-2005, 02:28 PM
posters need the relevant paperwork to be cleared by customs :rolleyes:

Yeah, you never know what may be hidden in the poster :rolleyes:

I never understood why canadians were always kept out of the offer when the only thing between the states and canada is an imaginary line :rolleyes:

I can understand that for shipping purposes they don't send overseas but just never understood the canada/usa thing.....

Lonny
12-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Yeah, you never know what may be hidden in the poster :rolleyes:

I never understood why canadians were always kept out of the offer when the only thing between the states and canada is an imaginary line :rolleyes:

I can understand that for shipping purposes they don't send overseas but just never understood the canada/usa thing.....

Theres a few issues. First off the cost of shipping goes up. Then the question of whether it will actually get to the person due to ingredients. Cause if it doesn't it is a waste of company time and money, and they may not get the product back. Theres the extra border fees that sometimes get added on.

It seems to me like a pain in the ass and i can understand why some companies do it.

Blap Blaow
12-06-2005, 03:07 PM
It seems to me like a pain in the ass and i can understand why some companies do it.
I can understand it- but I don't like it. Especially when 99.9% of these companies have significant non-US sales. In my opinion that gives them an obligation to look after ALL of their customers- regardless of geographical location. Exclusion is like ****ting on the little finger of the hand that feeds you!!

As a Brit all companies that exercise such a policy arn't worth supporting.

moondoggey
12-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Well boys, I got a whole bunch of responses to the free beanie offer (way more than my planned 10). But, since I'm new on this block, I'm gonna cut the offer off here and send one to everybody who responded instead. A few of you guys forgot to include your US mailing address with your initial email (Moondoggey, etc)--I'm gonna need that. Peace.

opps sent now

onehawaiian
12-06-2005, 04:39 PM
welcome to the forum.
ur jointment sport is not too shabby.

again, welcome.
and plz send onehawaiian a beanie.

PYF
12-06-2005, 04:42 PM
I can understand it- but I don't like it. Especially when 99.9% of these companies have significant non-US sales. In my opinion that gives them an obligation to look after ALL of their customers- regardless of geographical location. Exclusion is like ****ting on the little finger of the hand that feeds you!!

As a Brit all companies that exercise such a policy arn't worth supporting.

100% Agree, another awesome post by Blap Blaow

I repped you too much Blap Blaow, i can't do it again, just today I saw 2-3 posts from you that were worth repping lol :D

Blap Blaow
12-06-2005, 04:47 PM
I repped you too much Blap Blaow, i can't do it again
WELL TRY HARDER

:D

PYF
12-06-2005, 04:50 PM
WELL TRY HARDER

LMFAO, I laughed alone like an ass reading that :D

RichardRussell
12-06-2005, 05:27 PM

G -- Thanks! Throw a sample of Storm and Lava in there and I'd greatly appreciate it! :)

Right now I have tried Shock Therapy (and liked it, might return in the future) and have been using Animal Pak for some time now.
I did use Animal Cuts over the summer just before a vacation. It kick-started my vacation nice with a little weight loss and helped keep my 10-day vacation in check. (I wasn't on a full cheat day every day, but certainly wasn't clean! Cuts helped me keep some of the excess in check... not sure if that's how we're supposed to use it tho lol!)

Lava sounds like a good product -- any feedback from your reps/stores/gyms? Have you guys used it? Like it?

Thanks...

Rjredstorm1216
12-06-2005, 07:17 PM
got anymore samples for a poor guy like me...im in college and ive got no money :(....i'd praise you like a god if you sent me some samples or anything lol

PYF
12-06-2005, 07:34 PM
got anymore samples for a poor guy like me...im in college and ive got no money :(....i'd praise you like a god if you sent me some samples or anything lol

How about working instead of begging.... :rolleyes:

Bastilla
12-06-2005, 07:40 PM
Hey Diesel do you like and use uni-liver liver tabs?

Can you give us some detailed information on how they are produced?

They seem to give me more gas than Ultra-40. Do you guys use a lot of binders and fillers in your liver tablets?

MCWTRAINER
12-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Damnit! I was at work and didn't even know about it!

nick912
12-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Welcome bro and we be talkin im sure

Younglifter16
12-06-2005, 09:17 PM
welcome :cool:

francoportaro18
12-06-2005, 09:47 PM
I know Storm has betanine. But it shoulld be a 4:1 ratio of the two. Betanine:Glycocyamine. If not it can affect blood levels.

Betaine is also known as trimethylglycine. Trimethylglycine is efficiently metabolized into dimethylglycine and dimethylglycine is efficiently metabolized into monomethylglycine. Each of the above demethylation reactions frees up a methyl group to be used by the body. At first, we thought a 1:1 ratio of betaine to glycocyamine would be sufficient. However, after a year of experimentation, we realized that a 4:1 ratio is optimal.

* This is where I must issue my warning. If you take glycocyamine in any dosage, it is imperative to also take at least 4 times the amount of betaine.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/glyco.html

Can you tell me if the ratio is good or is it not safe.

G Diesel
12-07-2005, 07:40 AM

They seem to give me more gas than Ultra-40. Do you guys use a lot of binders and fillers in your liver tablets?

I've used Uni-Liver for a couple of years now. It is an unconventional, old school means of bumping up your protein and B vitamins. A couple of my boys use them regularly and I've never had a problem with gas from them, and I'm the type who has trouble with straight whey. Maybe you should try taking divided doses of 4-6 tabs at a time with meals.

As for your tech question, that is a little bit out of my realm of expertise. Try hitting up the guys at info@universalnutrition.com, they get to all emails quickly.

G Diesel
12-07-2005, 07:48 AM
I know Storm has betanine. But it shoulld be a 4:1 ratio of the two. Betanine:Glycocyamine. If not it can affect blood levels.

Betaine is also known as trimethylglycine. Trimethylglycine is efficiently metabolized into dimethylglycine and dimethylglycine is efficiently metabolized into monomethylglycine. Each of the above demethylation reactions frees up a methyl group to be used by the body. At first, we thought a 1:1 ratio of betaine to glycocyamine would be sufficient. However, after a year of experimentation, we realized that a 4:1 ratio is optimal.

* This is where I must issue my warning. If you take glycocyamine in any dosage, it is imperative to also take at least 4 times the amount of betaine.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/glyco.html

Can you tell me if the ratio is good or is it not safe.

That is definitely a tech question, bro. I'll try to look into it, but in the meantime you can try info@universalnutrition.com. One thing I do know is that those ingredients are part of a proprietary blend, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get concrete numbers. I do, however, know that safety always comes first at Universal.
From personal experience I can tell you that I've used Storm regularly since it hit the market and I've never had, nor have I heard of anyone having, any problems. Nice price, real results, great product.

G Diesel
12-07-2005, 07:56 AM
Fellas, while I do admire your persistance, the beanie offer ended with my post yesterday. I had to cut it off because I was way over my quota. Since then I've received a couple of hundred more requests. If you missed the cut this time, fear not. There will be more chances like that coming soon.

Jbutts169
12-11-2005, 04:04 PM
Welcome G Diesel..Its good to have another universal board rep. I have alot of respect for you guys and your company. You guys have great products, Animal Pak, Nitro, Real Gains, Storm, Shock therapy just to name a few. Good luck to you and I look forward to having your input here on the boards.

G Diesel
12-12-2005, 12:44 PM
Welcome G Diesel..Its good to have another universal board rep. I have alot of respect for you guys and your company. You guys have great products, Animal Pak, Nitro, Real Gains, Storm, Shock therapy just to name a few. Good luck to you and I look forward to having your input here on the boards.

Thanks for the welcome, dawg. If you're interested in free samples click here: http://www.universalnutrition.com/Enter/cf/home.cfm On the top right, look for the free sample box. I
I've used all of the stuff you've mentioned and I feel the same. I use Pak, Storm and Nitro on the regular... Wouldn't want to train without em. Peace, G

dio
12-12-2005, 12:51 PM
As for your tech question, that is a little bit out of my realm of expertise. Try hitting up the guys at info@universalnutrition.com, they get to all emails quickly.

Don't you think you should be the one researching the answers to these questions? Or are you just here to shill?

Rjredstorm1216
12-12-2005, 12:54 PM
How about working instead of begging.... :rolleyes:

but all my money goes directly to college because my mommies not paying for it ;)

G Diesel
12-12-2005, 01:03 PM
Don't you think you should be the one researching the answers to these questions? Or are you just here to shill?

I'm no shill, you know why I'm here and who I am. I have practical real world experience and a solid knowledge of supplements, but I'm not a chemist and I'm not in R&D. I don't pretend to be an expert or scientist, so I'd be doing a disservice providing half answers and potential misinformation. So, I'll direct any questions beyond my knowledge base to those best equipped to answer them fully and properly. If I've got an answer, rest assured I'll give it. If not, I'll lead the inquisitor in the right direction. Hope that clarifies things and thanks for the interest. Peace.

dio
12-12-2005, 01:07 PM
I don't think you need to be a scientist. I can see why you passed on the betaine question, but not trying to find out about the binders struck me as lazy. Admitting you don't know is cool (and I respect that), but directing someone to link is doesn't look good for you. Will you do that again if the question resurfaces or bother to learn the answer then?

I think real world experience counts, but if you're here to rep a company your knowledge of the products should move beyond what's regularly available to consumers.

G Diesel
12-12-2005, 01:15 PM
I don't think you need to be a scientist. I can see why you passed on the betaine question, but not trying to find out about the binders struck me as lazy. Admitting you don't know is cool (and I respect that), but directing someone to link is doesn't look good for you. Will you do that again if the question resurfaces or bother to learn the answer then?

I think real world experience counts, but if you're here to rep a company your knowledge of the products should move beyond what's regularly available to consumers.

Just for the record, when the betaine question was posed, I immediately contacted R&D and they assured me that they use at least a 4 to 1 ratio. I wasn't looking to eschew my responsibilities, but instead put them directly in touch via email with our customer service dept who is capable of answering questions quickly and often times in greater detail than I can. I bother to learn the answer to any worthwhile question posed, as far as how I'll respond to a specific question, that will be determined on a case by case basis. Thanks for the critique bro, your commentary will help me to better represent my company. Peace.

PYF
12-12-2005, 01:27 PM
but all my money goes directly to college because my mommies not paying for it ;)

Mine neither :rolleyes:...

dio
12-12-2005, 01:30 PM
Just for the record, when the betaine question was posed, I immediately contacted R&D and they assured me that they use at least a 4 to 1 ratio. I wasn't looking to eschew my responsibilities, but instead put them directly in touch via email with our customer service dept who is capable of answering questions quickly and often times in greater detail than I can. I bother to learn the answer to any worthwhile question posed, as far as how I'll respond to a specific question, that will be determined on a case by case basis. Thanks for the critique bro, your commentary will help me to better represent my company. Peace.

Understood. The fact that you were open to criticism speaks well for you and puts you ahead of a lot of reps I've seen.

Good luck.

dwm230000
12-12-2005, 01:32 PM
Understood. The fact that you were open to criticism speaks well for you and puts you ahead of a lot of reps I've seen.

Good luck.

^^^^^^^^agreed

carterharris
12-12-2005, 01:39 PM
I just want to say welcome to the board

G Diesel
12-12-2005, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the support fellas..

I try to carry myself here in a way that Universal would be proud of, in a way that they would fully expect. Plus, I hold myself to my own high standard--being true to myself and my principles is always my intention. I know the value of earning respect, one member at a time and that's the name of the game. Peace.

Jbutts169
12-12-2005, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the welcome, dawg. If you're interested in free samples click here: http://www.universalnutrition.com/Enter/cf/home.cfm On the top right, look for the free sample box. I
I've used all of the stuff you've mentioned and I feel the same. I use Pak, Storm and Nitro on the regular... Wouldn't want to train without em. Peace, G

Thanks for the heads up on the free samples, but I have already sent away for them and got them once already, but please feel free to send me some free stuff anytime, just PM me...But one quick question, at animalpak.com, it says they were sending out email to registered users so we had a chance to get a free poster, but I never recieved the email. I dont know if anybody else did, but I am registered there and never recieved any notification. Didnt know if there was an issue and nobody got the email or what but just figured since you were here now I would ask. Thanks

G Diesel
12-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the free samples, but I have already sent away for them and got them once already, but please feel free to send me some free stuff anytime, just PM me...But one quick question, at animalpak.com, it says they were sending out email to registered users so we had a chance to get a free poster, but I never recieved the email. I dont know if anybody else did, but I am registered there and never recieved any notification. Didnt know if there was an issue and nobody got the email or what but just figured since you were here now I would ask. Thanks

PM me your full name, email address and mailing address and I'll check... You do have a US residence right?

Outside backer
12-12-2005, 06:47 PM
storm shock therepy. nitro g and real gains i love them

Jbutts169
12-13-2005, 08:01 AM
storm shock therepy. nitro g and real gains i love them

ya man all solid products. I cant believe how many people I have seen on this board that hate real gains, but when you look at the nutrition profile it is alot better than n-large II, or many other weight gainers. Storm and Shock therapy are so cheap when you look at servings, and they work just as well as comparable products like cellmass and no-xplode.

marcmathews
12-13-2005, 09:26 AM
Welcome to the board G Diesel

zmanpt
12-16-2005, 02:26 PM
Finally someone who has knowledge, Good deal!

Zman

G Diesel
12-16-2005, 02:45 PM
Finally someone who has knowledge, Good deal!

Zman

I just try to keep learning bro, and any knowledge I gain I'm happy to pass on. That is the cycle of things. No matter who you are there will always be someone who knows more. To be a great bodybuilder, is to first be a great student. Peace.

Mr. Aries
12-16-2005, 02:48 PM
I just try to keep learning bro, and any knowledge I gain I'm happy to pass on. That is the cycle of things. No matter who you are there will always be someone who knows more. To be a great bodybuilder, is to first be a great student. Peace.

big dawg, work on your PM-checkin' skills :D

G Diesel
12-16-2005, 02:55 PM
big dawg, work on your PM-checkin' skills :D

PM'ed you back playa... All that test is killing your patience.

Mr. Aries
12-16-2005, 03:02 PM
PM'ed you back playa... All that test is killing your patience.

*embarrassed*

G Diesel
12-16-2005, 03:13 PM

Not sure if you tried to pursue this question, but just wanted to let you know that I answered this elsewhere. In case you missed it, we put almost 2g of liver in each tablet and keep binders and fillers to a minimum, using just enough to punch the tablet. Hope that helps, bro. Peace.

Steve_W
12-16-2005, 06:31 PM
Good luck buddy and I would love some free stuff ;)

How about a free trip on the treadmill?

ddawg91
12-27-2005, 11:28 PM
Couple of questions on the Shock Therapy/Storm stack. Do you need to limit the amount of Glutamine with these products and do you take Shock Therapy on non training days?

I started my stack today and I can say I had more than enough energy not only for my workout my all day. Good stuff so far.

JRRBadBoy4Life
12-27-2005, 11:31 PM
Couple of questions on the Shock Therapy/Storm stack. Do you need to limit the amount of Glutamine with these products and do you take Shock Therapy on non training days?

I started my stack today and I can say I had more than enough energy not only for my workout my all day. Good stuff so far.

I'd skip Shock Therapy on non training days unless you just want the energy boost. And just don't take glutamine, period!

Jack Stranger
07-18-2006, 06:03 PM
I am a creatine user and I decided to try Storm. I just started today. I also want to use L-Carnitine at the same time. Are these produxts compatible to use together?

Travis71902
07-18-2006, 06:28 PM
Is G-Diesel Frank Mcgrath?

naturalguy
07-19-2006, 04:40 AM

No

G Diesel
07-19-2006, 06:48 AM

Nope that is my boy Wrath... Good dude with a great physique. The sky is the limit for that dude. This is his Journey: http://animalpak.com/journey/index.cfm
Peace, G

brentd1978
07-19-2006, 07:00 AM
i have question for anyone that will help. im a hardgainer. i am taking 100% whey protein, animal pak, m stak, and glutamine. i just finished my first cycle of the mstak. i gained about 5 or 6 lbs in the cycle. i didnt have a power rush in the gym but i did notice a little bit of strength increase (nothing dramatic) .i am wondering whats a good stack to get some good mass muscle gains. i was thinking about droping the mstak and getting some creatine. and i have read some great reviews about storm/shock.would this be a good stack to drop mstak and add storm/shock. or shold i keep the mstak and add storm/shock. all advice is greatly appreciated

G Diesel
07-19-2006, 07:08 AM
i have question for anyone that will help. im a hardgainer. i am taking 100% whey protein, animal pak, m stak, and glutamine. i just finished my first cycle of the mstak. i gained about 5 or 6 lbs in the cycle. i didnt have a power rush in the gym but i did notice a little bit of strength increase (nothing dramatic) .i am wondering whats a good stack to get some good mass muscle gains. i was thinking about droping the mstak and getting some creatine. and i have read some great reviews about storm/shock.would this be a good stack to drop mstak and add storm/shock. or shold i keep the mstak and add storm/shock. all advice is greatly appreciated

Storm and Shock Therapy or Animal Pump are 2 strong creatine choices... I've used both with phenomenal results. The addition of a solid creatine formula to your regimen (along with a high calorie, high protein whole food diet) could make a huge difference from a gains perspective. Peace, G

brentd1978
07-19-2006, 07:19 AM
ok. i should keep the mstak correct. which do you prefer the storm/shock therapy or the pump. im also going to purchase real gain.

brentd1978
07-19-2006, 07:49 AM
an answer would be greatly appreciated. just trying to get it right.

sknot1454
07-19-2006, 07:57 AM

Rather than worry about supplements(creatine is something you are missing though), focus on your eating habbits. What are you eating, or what arent you eating. Are you eating the right foods at the right time? What are you eating close to workout time. Things like these should be evaluated before any "stack". I'm not trying to be a dick, but alot of people look at what supplements they are taking rather than more important things like food. Maybe the workout program you are using isnt the right kind for you? Maybe you need to alter it. There are dozens of variables in this sport. Trial and Error is a bitch. Some find what works for them quickly. Some take years. Best of luck though man!

Matt

Universal Rep
07-19-2006, 08:02 AM

Nah... But there are some pics of G Diesel training with him a few weeks ago. It's here somewhere...

G Diesel
07-19-2006, 08:23 AM
ok. i should keep the mstak correct. which do you prefer the storm/shock therapy or the pump. im also going to purchase real gain.

Good call on the Real Gains... For the past 3 weeks, I've been getting 2,000 calories per day from Real Gains alone--I swapped out 3 whey protein shakes for 3 Real Gains shakes. Honestly, I've never been stronger. Plus, I've been putting on 1.5 lb. per week--no joke.

I drink a lot of powders, so for me, I prefer Pump as it comes in pills. Both Pump and the Shock/Storm stack are solid, solid products though. I think it's more about what you prefer. Pills or powder. Peace.

G Diesel
07-19-2006, 08:24 AM
Rather than worry about supplements(creatine is something you are missing though), focus on your eating habbits. What are you eating, or what arent you eating. Are you eating the right foods at the right time? What are you eating close to workout time. Things like these should be evaluated before any "stack". I'm not trying to be a dick, but alot of people look at what supplements they are taking rather than more important things like food. Maybe the workout program you are using isnt the right kind for you? Maybe you need to alter it. There are dozens of variables in this sport. Trial and Error is a bitch. Some find what works for them quickly. Some take years. Best of luck though man!

Matt

Good call Matt. Always have diet in order. Food always come first. Peace.

Travis71902
07-19-2006, 10:27 AM
Nah... But there are some pics of G Diesel training with him a few weeks ago. It's here somewhere...

linky>? :D

Travis71902
07-19-2006, 10:30 AM
Nope that is my boy Wrath... Good dude with a great physique. The sky is the limit for that dude. This is his Journey: http://animalpak.com/journey/index.cfm
Peace, G

Man I love how Universal portrays bodybuilding. Makes me want to build a Training Dungeon and never leave, lol. Seriously though, Frank is fuking huge. The man inspires my skinny ass.

G Diesel
07-19-2006, 10:36 AM
linky>? :D

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=695434&page=29

Starts with post #847.

Travis71902
07-19-2006, 10:42 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=695434&page=29

Starts with post #847.

Awesome. Very cool log too. I'll have to check it out a bit more later.

Universal Rep
07-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Awesome. Very cool log too. I'll have to check it out a bit more later.

G's a good man.

Boots
07-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Congrats & best of luck! :)

Universal Rep
07-19-2006, 10:45 AM
Congrats & best of luck! :)

Talking to me or G?

Boots
07-19-2006, 10:51 AM
Talking to me or G?
I was referring to G... congrats to you as well! :D

Universal Rep
07-19-2006, 10:54 AM
I was referring to G... congrats to you as well! :D

G? Who's G?

Travis71902
07-19-2006, 10:55 AM
lol^^

Boots
07-19-2006, 10:56 AM
G? Who's G?
LOL

G Diesel .. "G" is what you put in your question to me... so I answered you back with "G". :D

Universal Rep
07-19-2006, 11:05 AM
LOL

G Diesel .. "G" is what you put in your question to me... so I answered you back with "G". :D

Just messing around Booty... Let me know if I can hook you up with any samples. Later.

Boots
07-19-2006, 11:11 AM
Just messing around Booty... Let me know if I can hook you up with any samples. Later.
I know... :D

:) Thanks!

Universal Rep
07-19-2006, 11:18 AM
I know... :D

:) Thanks!

Send me or G a PM and we'll take care of ya.

brentd1978
07-19-2006, 11:31 AM
i just finished my first cycle of mstak. i just ordered more mstak along with pump and real gains. my questions are
1. isnt pump a pre workout. and should i buy a mono creatine for post workout.
2. i hear alot about insulin spike. so when i take the pump what should i down it with.
3. since mstak and pump both have energy pills in them am i going to go nuts with to much energy.
4. can i take mstak and pump right before i hit the gym at the same time.
all help is very appreciated

G Diesel
07-19-2006, 12:11 PM
i just finished my first cycle of mstak. i just ordered more mstak along with pump and real gains. my questions are
1. isnt pump a pre workout. and should i buy a mono creatine for post workout.
2. i hear alot about insulin spike. so when i take the pump what should i down it with.
3. since mstak and pump both have energy pills in them am i going to go nuts with to much energy.
4. can i take mstak and pump right before i hit the gym at the same time.
all help is very appreciated

1. Take Pump preworkout, it has a full daily dose of creatine.

2. Prioritize that insulin spike immediately postworkout. Facilitate this anabolic process by using simple carbs with your aminos/protein as soon as you finish training.

3. It won't be too much energy, take them in divided doses... Pump preworkout and M-Stak 3-4 hours before, maybe before lunch.

4. I wouldn't take them at the same time unless you have a tremendous tolerance for stimulants (like me). Otherwise, like I said, divided doses, separated by at least 3 hours.

Hope that clears things up for you bro. Peace, G

brentd1978
07-19-2006, 12:23 PM
cool. i usually get a protein shake at the gym as soon as i finish my workout. it has 83 carbs in it. is that suffeciant enough for the insulin spike. also how can i get a universal beenie

G Diesel
07-19-2006, 12:58 PM
cool. i usually get a protein shake at the gym as soon as i finish my workout. it has 83 carbs in it. is that suffeciant enough for the insulin spike. also how can i get a universal beenie

Beanie here: http://animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=136

Skullie here:
http://animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=237

The beanie is longer--like a classic watch cap. The skullie is shorter--don't need to roll the bottom up.

Buttafinga1
08-06-2007, 12:54 PM
Do you suggest cycling shock therapy and storm? For example, taking a month or so off those products every once in a while?

Segansational
08-06-2007, 01:49 PM
Beanie here: http://animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=136

Skullie here:
http://animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=237

The beanie is longer--like a classic watch cap. The skullie is shorter--don't need to roll the bottom up.

Just wanted to let you know that those links just send you to the Animal store, not the individual items. And it's a page just showing Animal M-Stak...

mattftw
08-06-2007, 01:54 PM
Just wanted to let you know that those links just send you to the Animal store, not the individual items. And it's a page just showing Animal M-Stak...

That was over a year ago

moondoggey
08-06-2007, 02:05 PM
why they bump this back up

Segansational
08-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Someone else had posted a question in this thread. I just happened to notice those links didn't work.

Universal Rep
08-07-2007, 10:34 AM
Do you suggest cycling shock therapy and storm? For example, taking a month or so off those products every once in a while?

Though you don't need to cycle creatine, with Shock and Storm, it probably wouldn't be a bad thing as these two products are more than just creatine.

Man, this thread is a blast from the past...