PDA

View Full Version : Blazers led by B-roy win in Chicago

ReppinDaUSA
01-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Won in 2nd OT. Alridge had a double double, Jack in the clutch hit the go ahead lay up +1, James Jones hit 4 straight Free throws.

Go Blazers!

soleus
01-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Great, another ****ing Blazer topic....

CREATE A BLAZER THREAD AND POST ALL THE BLAZER STUFF IN THERE.

BBGAMBINI31
01-03-2008, 09:27 PM
i saw this coming,i saw the game,lol at charles,he said they won't make the playoffs

fivas15
01-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Great, another ****ing Blazer topic....

CREATE A BLAZER THREAD AND POST ALL THE BLAZER STUFF IN THERE.

Seriously.

fivas15
01-03-2008, 09:28 PM
i saw this coming,i saw the game,lol at charles,he said they won't make the playoffs

There's still a ton of games left and they're are in one of the toughest divisons in b-ball.

BBGAMBINI31
01-03-2008, 09:29 PM
There's still a ton of games left and they're are in one of the toughest divisons in b-ball.

yea i know,its going to be hard for them since they in the west,and their division,it was just funny how charles said it like that

Negatron617
01-03-2008, 09:35 PM
good job of winning and good job bulls for losing 5 in a row

ReppinDaUSA
01-03-2008, 11:02 PM

I remember when the Blazers started their 13 game streak and after their 2nd win he was like "2 wins isn't a streak"

He's just mad that the Blazers dominated him all those years he was in Phoenix, Blazers will be in playoffs. They could go .500 on out and still make it

fivas15
01-03-2008, 11:26 PM
He's just mad that the Blazers dominated him all those years he was in Phoenix, Blazers will be in playoffs. They could go .500 on out and still make it

They're screwed if they go in as the 8th seed. They wont beat SA, PHX or DAL.

ReppinDaUSA
01-03-2008, 11:33 PM
They're screwed if they go in as the 8th seed. They wont beat SA, PHX or DAL.

I don't really expect them to win if they go. They most likely will get the 8th seed. But it will be good experience for them, especially win Oden gets into the picture. I don't think they will get swept by any of those teams, and I wouldn't be that surprised if they beat Dallas. As for Phoenix and SA - they just have too much experience

Phoenix:
Nash > Blake/Jack
Bell < Roy (Although Bell has experience, I think Roy is the all around better player)
Hill = Outlaw
Marion > Aldridge (for now, although I think it would it should be greater than or equal to)
Stoudamire > Pryzbilla

I think it matches up pretty well, but the Suns experience, and superior players at PG and C take it.

Pretty Boy Floyd
01-04-2008, 12:22 AM
Seriously.

x2

this guy is making me hope the Blazers lose every game from now on

kooldude
01-04-2008, 12:25 AM
haha @ beating Dallas. This is the same 67 wins team last year and if they didn't happen to go against the one Golden State team, they would have won the title.