PDA

View Full Version : Roger Clemens

m_risinger
01-03-2008, 01:47 PM
i do believe he did take hgh but what Im about to say is a fact. He did not become a better pitcher because he could throw more innings or his velocity got better. He became a better pitcher because he developed a split finger fastball. Still his best pitch. He never threw one pitch around 100 like he did when he was in boston. His fast ball has been in the low 90's for the past few years. If there is anyone that should be allowed if their was such a thing , it would be clemens because of all the others that took roids and the short ball parks. Plus he only pitched once every 5 days.

We all know trainers lie.

ObedEdom
01-04-2008, 08:42 AM
i do believe he did take hgh but what Im about to say is a fact. He did not become a better pitcher because he could throw more innings or his velocity got better. He became a better pitcher because he developed a split finger fastball. Still his best pitch. He never threw one pitch around 100 like he did when he was in boston. His fast ball has been in the low 90's for the past few years. If there is anyone that should be allowed if their was such a thing , it would be clemens because of all the others that took roids and the short ball parks. Plus he only pitched once every 5 days.

We all know trainers lie.

he took 'roids. so did alot of MLB player. No other pitcher was as dominant as him even though most of them took something, so it doesn't really matter if...he did or not. PED's can only supplement ability not create it

Richard71
01-04-2008, 08:54 AM
I agree, most players have taken roids. Which sucks cause I was a fan of Roger Clemen, and with that claim it makes me look down on him.

Big_Spaz
01-04-2008, 09:23 AM
I just wish he would be honest. Not saying he did or didn't, but if you did buck up and face the music.

I'm calling for a lie detector test. Powerlifting Meet style :D

-Spaz