PDA

View Full Version : ***New, In-Depth X-Factor Directions

Pages : [1] 2 3

G.W. Hayduke
11-16-2005, 10:13 PM
X-Factor

Directions: Take 1000mg daily for 50 days even on days you don't workout. Split up your dosage and take the largest dosage 1 hour before you weight train.

Typical Gains:

1-2 lbs average per week in lean muscle mass gains
fat loss
strength gains
great pumps

Avoid: Omega 3's (flax/fish oil supplements), high olive oil use, high fish intake (try to limit to 2 servings per week), high peanut butter intake (including peanut butter in protein bars), milk thistle, CLA, NAC, Tylenol, aspirin, Ibuprofen, or other anti-inflammatory drugs/supplements while take X-Factor.

Where to Get Dietary Fats: The majority of dietary fat while using X-Factor should come from animal sources such as whole milk, cream, cheese, fatty beef, and dark poultry meat. Extra Virgin Coconut oil is also a superb choice of fat to use while on X-Factor.

Side Effects: Most commonly users may experience more than normal levels of soreness from workouts and/or oils skin/pimples.

Additional Info: Although every user will respond differently, most users experience the soreness as early as the end of week 1 with noticeable gains in the 2-3 week range. If you don't see results be the end of week 3, contact us so that we may review your diet more closely to see if there may be something interfering with the product. Fat loss is pretty significant so monitor your calories based on your goals and needs.

X-Factor does stack well with other products including vasodilators, creatine, and androgens. However, we do recommend that X-Factor be taken by itself if taking it for the first time. In this way, the user can more easily distinguish the benefits of the product. Typically, users who use X-Factor during PCT from a hormonal cycle will not see the 1-2 lbs per week gains due to suppressed testosterone levels. However, the product may be effective in helping maintain more of the gains than if going through PCT without it.

Does X-Factor Require PCT? NO! NO! NO! X-Factor is not a hormone and does not require any kind of PCT or liver supplements and will not suppress natural testosterone.

Mr. Aries
11-16-2005, 11:41 PM
why do people get acne and oily skin from x factor use?

BringnIt
11-17-2005, 12:40 AM
Inflammation.

G.W. Hayduke
11-17-2005, 12:53 AM
Inflammation.
I think it's more because of increased AR density which leads to increased testosterone expression therefore more acne.

Phosphate bond
11-17-2005, 01:10 AM
Fat loss is pretty significant so monitor your calories based on your goals and needs.

Yeah this is true.

This is probably one of the most misunderstood supplements on the market. **Some** of these effects I think are due to beta 2 agonist type stimulation (I've got lots of abstracts pointing this out) . It makes sense too because if you look at the people who don't synthesize arachidonic acid (diabetics) they have upregulated beta 2 receptors.

I also know that fish oil does the reverse and blocks/upregulates beta receptors.

Maybe this also explains the reduced endurance caused by too much omega 3 supplementation?

Interestingly, any beta 2 down-regulated state also tends to lead to inflammation. Coincidence or part of the mechanism?

P.S. Aeter, How are these recs any different by the way? (lol) Has the intake of fish been changed? (two times per week)

kupsjon
11-17-2005, 01:25 AM
So i take it i shuld change the way i am taking it, i am currently taking 1 tab 4 times a day evenly spaced. Should i now take it 3 times a day as in 1x in the morning, 2x one hour before training and the 3rd dose 1x 1 hour before bed.

Oz Enhanced
11-17-2005, 01:29 AM
thanks
my stack should come in a week
this saves me writing a post about it ;)

kupsjon
11-17-2005, 06:02 AM
Bump

giltob
11-17-2005, 06:40 AM
Awesome, I can't wait to start a run of this in the new year...

Mr. Aries
11-17-2005, 06:41 AM
aeter, you seem to be a big fan of diesel test + x factor..

is this still correct or did you find a problem with stacking the two?

Big_A
11-17-2005, 07:32 AM
Any stance on Chondroitin/Glucosamine/MSM and X-factor?

Ephedra
11-17-2005, 07:39 AM
Thx for the directs man.

Slimshady01
11-17-2005, 07:50 AM
I should have this stuff at my door today,

question though.

i am 183 lbs so i am going to take 3 tabs a day correct?

I will take 2 an hour before workout?

What time of the day should i take the last one?

God In Ruins
11-17-2005, 09:05 AM
Interesting stuff. Got a bottle for free from a friend of mine at work. Plan on stacking it with Storm starting next week... We'll see what happens.

G.W. Hayduke
11-17-2005, 03:46 PM
So i take it i shuld change the way i am taking it, i am currently taking 1 tab 4 times a day evenly spaced. Should i now take it 3 times a day as in 1x in the morning, 2x one hour before training and the 3rd dose 1x 1 hour before bed.
Continue taking 4 caps. Just take the biggest dose 1 houre preworkout.

G.W. Hayduke
11-17-2005, 03:47 PM
Yeah this is true.

This is probably one of the most misunderstood supplements on the market. **Some** of these effects I think are due to beta 2 agonist type stimulation (I've got lots of abstracts pointing this out) . It makes sense too because if you look at the people who don't synthesize arachidonic acid (diabetics) they have upregulated beta 2 receptors.

I also know that fish oil does the reverse and blocks/upregulates beta receptors.

Maybe this also explains the reduced endurance caused by too much omega 3 supplementation?

Interestingly, any beta 2 down-regulated state also tends to lead to inflammation. Coincidence or part of the mechanism?

P.S. Aeter, How are these recs any different by the way? (lol) Has the intake of fish been changed? (two times per week)
Interesting.

The recs haven't really changed. Just consider this basically what the X-Factor label would say if it had the room.

G.W. Hayduke
11-17-2005, 03:48 PM
Any stance on Chondroitin/Glucosamine/MSM and X-factor?
It's fine. But only those, no other joint supps are allowed.

G.W. Hayduke
11-17-2005, 03:51 PM
aeter, you seem to be a big fan of diesel test + x factor..

is this still correct or did you find a problem with stacking the two?
I haven't had a problem stacking the two.

G.W. Hayduke
11-17-2005, 03:52 PM
Interesting stuff. Got a bottle for free from a friend of mine at work. Plan on stacking it with Storm starting next week... We'll see what happens.
Remember, 1 bottles only lasts for 25 days... only long enough to just BEGIN to see the effects. You should pick up another bottle to do a full 50 day cycle.

G.W. Hayduke
11-17-2005, 03:55 PM
I should have this stuff at my door today,

question though.

i am 183 lbs so i am going to take 3 tabs a day correct?

I will take 2 an hour before workout?

What time of the day should i take the last one?
No, take a full gram... 4 capsules.

Younglifter16
11-17-2005, 04:23 PM
thanks for the thread, simple yet what people need to know

the only thing that bugs me is that you need 2 bottles, and it is a bit expensive (even at other cheaper sights), i like that
90% of the people lost fat and gain muscle at the same time though :)!

edit: I was looking around and the cheapeast I found it for was 45 bucks (you need 2), but you still have to pay shipping, and if your going to do that, then you might as well order from BB so you atleast get a shirt, 100 bucks really turns me off though :(

Younglifter16
11-20-2005, 10:37 AM
I have a question, I remember reading something like you need to increase protein intake while on x-factor since it will increase protein synthesis a fair deal, Im pretty sure this was about x-factor although I could be wrong. Any thoughts Aeternitatis?

G.W. Hayduke
11-20-2005, 10:40 AM
I have a question, I remember reading something like you need to increase protein intake while on x-factor since it will increase protein synthesis a fair deal, Im pretty sure this was about x-factor although I could be wrong. Any thoughts Aeternitatis?

Yes, you should increase overall caloric intake (unless you're cutting) with an emphasis on protein intake.

It may sound expensive, but remember that it lasts 50 days and it is very effective. This isn't some simple pump product... it is the real deal (if you catch my drift).

391rippy
11-20-2005, 07:48 PM
It's fine. But only those, no other joint supps are allowed.
how about cissus? i was thinking about using bone boost

baseballplayr71
11-20-2005, 08:08 PM
Hmm has anyone asked if X-factor and Red Acid would work together or are the fats in RA too many of the wrong fats in it?

BiggJohn
11-20-2005, 08:49 PM
Would bulk AA work just as well as X-factor? Sourcing is not an issue for me as someone in my family works for Kraft foods.

RepubCarrier
11-20-2005, 09:02 PM
any contraindictions with ALA or green tea?

G.W. Hayduke
11-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Would bulk AA work just as well as X-factor? Sourcing is not an issue for me as someone in my family works for Kraft foods.
Kraft and AA? I would;ve never put the two toegtehr.

Yes, its the same thing. But take it to heart when I say AA is absolutely foul. I mean to the point of not being able to consume it unless it is capped.

G.W. Hayduke
11-20-2005, 11:44 PM
any contraindictions with ALA or green tea?
Green tea: I doubt it
ALA: yes, for now.

RepubCarrier
11-20-2005, 11:54 PM
Green tea: I doubt it
ALA: yes, for now.

ok, add ALA to your 1st post (for now), I'm sure someone else will ask you this in the future.

just out of curiosity, why the "for now"? Are you and Bill discussing this?

Mr. Aries
11-20-2005, 11:58 PM
translation from all of this: if you use x-factor, keep your mouth shut and eat nothing!!!

haha jk

mattrix2424
11-21-2005, 12:45 AM
Well, no one is really talking about the danger of using this supplement. I would imagine the use of this product could cause some serious damage. This product contains AA and can increase the chances of blood clots and is the reason why red meat is bad for you.

jmil
11-21-2005, 12:59 AM
Well, no one is really talking about the danger of using this supplement. I would imagine the use of this product could cause some serious damage. This product contains AA and can increase the chances of blood clots and is the reason why red meat is bad for you.

This has already been discussed MANY times. That is why you take the amount you take, and that is why it is only a 50 day cycle. In that dosage, and time on, it is completely safe!

pubby
11-26-2005, 10:02 AM
I am 5"9 170 lbs...would i take 3 or 4 caps?

also it says "Split up your dosage and take the largest dosage 1 hour before you weight train." So would you recommend taking 2 when you wake up in the morning then 2 an hour before working out? and if taking 3 one when u wake up and 2 before working out..?

also, can echinacea be taken while on xfactor?

punksurfer024
11-26-2005, 10:24 AM
im about to start a cycle of x-factor, and im wondering if it has any negatives as far as endurance??

OrangeNBlack
11-26-2005, 10:26 AM
im about to start a cycle of x-factor, and im wondering if it has any negatives as far as endurance??

if your refering to runnning endurance then it can have negative sides...but only indirect ones.

for example
xfactor makes you really sore so lets say u plan on running after leg day...probably aint gonna happen. you'll be too sore to move.

G.W. Hayduke
11-26-2005, 11:13 AM
No. In some cases an improvement in endurance is actually noticed. And don't worry about the soreness. It isn't THAT bad.

G.W. Hayduke
11-26-2005, 11:14 AM
I am 5"9 170 lbs...would i take 3 or 4 caps?

also it says "Split up your dosage and take the largest dosage 1 hour before you weight train." So would you recommend taking 2 when you wake up in the morning then 2 an hour before working out? and if taking 3 one when u wake up and 2 before working out..?

also, can echinacea be taken while on xfactor?
How about: 1 in the morning, 2 pre workout, 1 in the evening.

And I don't know about echinacea. I'd just not use it to be safe.

pubby
11-26-2005, 12:52 PM
How about: 1 in the morning, 2 pre workout, 1 in the evening.

And I don't know about echinacea. I'd just not use it to be safe.

so then at 170 i would use 4 ? also i goto college so i end up going to the gym around 6-7...so what time would i take the 4th then?

G.W. Hayduke
11-26-2005, 12:59 PM
so then at 170 i would use 4 ? also i goto college so i end up going to the gym around 6-7...so what time would i take the 4th then?
Take the 4th post workout.

EME
11-26-2005, 01:02 PM
The soreness is not that bad.

In fact, I have done three cycles and I'm only noticeably more sore during the first few weeks. After that, I rarely even notice any increased soreness.

When you first start using X-Factor, it's likely that you will feel more soreness than you normally feel. But, it's not going to prevent you from moving, running, or doing anything else, for that matter.

It's just a little indication that let's you know it's kicking in.

FYI. I'm in week 4 of my third cycle and my weight is up 9 pounds so far.

- EME

for example
xfactor makes you really sore so lets say u plan on running after leg day...probably aint gonna happen. you'll be too sore to move.

Jsorb8997
11-26-2005, 01:05 PM
Aeternitatis, would X-factor be truly benificial for a 17 year old? I've read many posts regarding X-factor and pretty much all the information on AA I could get my hands on. I'm seriously considering running AA after I'm done my GB+taurine/glycerine/AO stack in 2 months. I think it'd be the perfect addition to my bulk; I will have accumulated at least some fat after two months, and X-factor's tendency to burn bodyfat interests me (as well as it's muscle building properties of course). I haven't seen any AA logs of ppl my age but I think the general opinion on it is that it's safe for all ages. Would it be effective?

G.W. Hayduke
11-26-2005, 01:11 PM
Aeternitatis, would X-factor be truly benificial for a 17 year old? I've read many posts regarding X-factor and pretty much all the information on AA I could get my hands on. I'm seriously considering running AA after I'm done my GB+taurine/glycerine/AO stack in 2 months. I think it'd be the perfect addition to my bulk; I will have accumulated at least some fat after two months, and X-factor's tendency to burn bodyfat interests me (as well as it's muscle building properties of course). I haven't seen any AA logs of ppl my age but I think the general opinion on it is that it's safe for all ages. Would it be effective?
It's okay for 17 year olds to use it as long as their parents give them permission (a disclaimer).

Yes, it would be effective for you. Age has nothing to do with X-Factor's effectiveness. As for what you should be eating, take a look at the first post on this thread.

punksurfer024
11-26-2005, 01:15 PM
No. In some cases an improvement in endurance is actually noticed. And don't worry about the soreness. It isn't THAT bad.

thanks for the help!

Jsorb8997
11-26-2005, 01:15 PM
Thanks. I'm all set then :)

nni
11-29-2005, 03:34 PM
Aeter. i feel my post here is of relevance for your directions...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=616246

help people know which foods to go easy on. ;)

BiggJohn
11-29-2005, 04:27 PM
Kraft and AA? I would;ve never put the two toegtehr.

Yes, its the same thing. But take it to heart when I say AA is absolutely foul. I mean to the point of not being able to consume it unless it is capped.

Kraft is one of the largest food product distributors in the world. AA is a component of baby food.

bbbbbronn
12-11-2005, 12:28 AM
Im a 21 y/o 6'0" 205lbs. I am thinking about taking x-factor with zma, bcaa's and muscle milk. am i too young? will these stack well?

MuZI
12-11-2005, 12:47 AM
Im a 21 y/o 6'0" 205lbs. I am thinking about taking x-factor with zma, bcaa's and muscle milk. am i too young? will these stack well?

X-Factor is non hormonal so yes, it is perfectly fine.

You don't need PCT or any of that sort..

As far as I can see, there should be no conflicts in your stack.

wantstobeinshap
02-16-2006, 12:31 PM
FYI. I'm in week 4 of my third cycle and my weight is up 9 pounds so far.

- EME

is that 9lbs gained over 3 cycles or 9lbs from your 3rd cycle alone?

EME
02-16-2006, 12:35 PM
is that 9lbs gained over 3 cycles or 9lbs from your 3rd cycle alone?

That was during my 3rd cycle.

I actually gained 12 lbs during that cycle while maintaining a constant bodyfat%.

- EME

wantstobeinshap
02-16-2006, 12:41 PM
That was during my 3rd cycle.

I actually gained 12 lbs during that cycle while maintaining a constant bodyfat%.

- EME

hey bro, what's your body type? I'm trying to figure out how many cals I should consume when I decide to do a X cycle...

EME
02-16-2006, 12:47 PM
hey bro, what's your body type? I'm trying to figure out how many cals I should consume when I decide to do a X cycle...

I'm an ecto who has trained for more than 21 years to add mass.

Pics are worth a thousand words, so they say!

www.MichaelElias.com

- EME

gzsoto
02-16-2006, 12:56 PM
Just got my X Factor today, and will be stacking it with some CEE3. Also with some Protein but not sure what kind to buy for it. any suggestions? and is CEE3 good to stack with X Factor? also taking some LIPO 6 trying to cut up.

gymbuff
02-16-2006, 12:59 PM
i realy wish more distributors would sell X-factor in canada, the cheapest price for it that i know of is $89.99 Canadian per Bottle, and as a college student thats just not gona happen, altho im dying to try it, its just not possible

G.W. Hayduke
02-16-2006, 03:26 PM
i realy wish more distributors would sell X-factor in canada, the cheapest price for it that i know of is $89.99 Canadian per Bottle, and as a college student thats just not gona happen, altho im dying to try it, its just not possible
Can't you just order from BB.com?

gymbuff
02-16-2006, 03:27 PM
well i would but with the shipping cost, and the chance itll get held up by customs its not worth taking the risk

churchill51
02-17-2006, 01:35 AM
I'm currently running an WB/GB/glycergrow stack and am pleased with it. But I am very interested in X-factor. I'm currently bulking and planned to start cutting about 8 weeks from summer, but since i've heard that x-factor actually helps in fat loss i was wondering (since i have gained a little fat) if i could keep my food intake at the same level as it is (+4000 cals, +500 carbs, +300 protein). I'm 6'2, 207lbs, around 12%bodyfat. I heard X-factor works well with cell volumizers, SNS's CVM extreme has gotten good reviews, if not that which one would you suggest? Sorry for the plethora of questions, i don't know much :D.

m1canes29
02-17-2006, 09:05 AM
i havent been sore at all

G.W. Hayduke
02-21-2006, 04:38 AM
Arachidonic Acid Discussion 1: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=425105

Arachidonic Acid discussion 2: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=604056

How Does X-Factor Work?: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=616268

Original X-Factor Trials: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=409313

X-Factor For Everyone: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=703881

geeman
02-24-2006, 07:07 AM
Sesamin ok with it?

BiggJohn
02-24-2006, 07:39 AM
Sesamin ok with it?

No

MindOverMuscle
03-05-2006, 05:03 PM
Goal is bulking without adding fat (losing some fat would be a nice bonus)

Main feedback I'm looking for is to know if everything will work together. I already take a lot of stuff, so I'm not really looking to add anything more unless it's really necessary, although I'm willing to make substitutions.

X-factor 4x per day, 2 prior to workout (best time frame?)
Protein Factory Unleashed
AX Rampage 30 min prior to workout
Creatine morning and post workout (load phase 1 week prior to XF)
Post workout shake: 1.5 cups organic whole milk, ON WheyGold, Organic Grade B Maple syrup for simple carbs, 1 tbsb organic xtra virgin coconut oil
ZMA at night

I also take chromium pi****nate and an adrenal (bovine source) called DSF.

Thanks in advance for any constructive feedback.

p.s. I'm not attached to using Rampage, but I am pretty set on Unleashed for a test booster (after a good amount of research) so please don't get all Diesel on me. :D

p0fell0w
03-05-2006, 05:59 PM
nice info...bump

391rippy
03-05-2006, 10:09 PM
Goal is bulking without adding fat (losing some fat would be a nice bonus)

Main feedback I'm looking for is to know if everything will work together. I already take a lot of stuff, so I'm not really looking to add anything more unless it's really necessary, although I'm willing to make substitutions.

X-factor 4x per day, 2 prior to workout (best time frame?)
Protein Factory Unleashed
AX Rampage 30 min prior to workout
Creatine morning and post workout (load phase 1 week prior to XF)
Post workout shake: 1.5 cups organic whole milk, ON WheyGold, Organic Grade B Maple syrup for simple carbs, 1 tbsb organic xtra virgin coconut oil
ZMA at night

I also take chromium pi****nate and an adrenal (bovine source) called DSF.

Thanks in advance for any constructive feedback.

p.s. I'm not attached to using Rampage, but I am pretty set on Unleashed for a test booster (after a good amount of research) so please don't get all Diesel on me. :D
you will find that the answer to your goal is more in your diet and less in the supplements. to build muscle without gaining fat on x-factor, I would suggest eating around 500 calories over maintenance.

aoba
03-06-2006, 09:08 PM
so what multivitamin is ok to take with x-factor? i saw NOW ADAM has some fatty acids in it...should i just take a centrum silver or something?

Phosphate bond
03-06-2006, 09:27 PM
so what multivitamin is ok to take with x-factor? i saw NOW ADAM has some fatty acids in it...should i just take a centrum silver or something?

That's fine just use the ADAM.

Small amounts of NAC won't matter either. As a matter of fact, we may do a giveaway for people that love NAC and just let them stay on it just to see what happens. We dug up some new info on this.

GAFFY
03-06-2006, 09:27 PM
That's fine just use the ADAM.

Small amounts of NAC won't matter either. As a matter of fact, we may do a giveaway for people that love NAC and just let them stay on it just to see what happens. We dug up some new info on this.
lol will you do a give away for those who love phosphate bond :D
lol kidding
people ran leptigen on it and were fine

hmrthr1
03-07-2006, 11:31 AM
I like a give away!!!!!!!. Good point on to just eating 500 cals over maintenance to gain some mass with out gaining fat. I am doing around the same thing. I am eating more but I have added some cardio into the mix to keep the fat off. You diet is the most important part of the game.

D

p0fell0w
03-07-2006, 01:12 PM
I like a give away!!!!!!!. Good point on to just eating 500 cals over maintenance to gain some mass with out gaining fat. I am doing around the same thing. I am eating more but I have added some cardio into the mix to keep the fat off. You diet is the most important part of the game.

D
how do i found out my maintence calories? i used to have some page set on my favs. but i think i deleted it

G.W. Hayduke
03-07-2006, 04:34 PM
how do i found out my maintence calories? i used to have some page set on my favs. but i think i deleted it
To be accurate you should get BMR measured on something liek a BodyGem machine then factor in calorie needs for daily tasks.

But in my experience, BMR can be estimated by taking LEAN body weight and multiplying it by 11-14. The resulting number will be what you need to eat to maintain current weight while doing nothing. Then you must add a few hundred calories to compensate for daily chores and that will be your maintenance level.

Blap Blaow
03-07-2006, 04:40 PM
Hey Aeter, I have a dilemma. I was gonna run X-Factor this Summer/Spring but I've have the first tingle of the year (mild hayfever which seems to hit me in an earlier time window than most people). Would you recommend against running X-Factor with an intranasal spray type product?

Selfishself
03-07-2006, 06:57 PM
Have been reading about X-Factor for a month now. Would this be a 'safe' supplement for a healthy 16 year old male to take?

I would be takign tetracyline for the acne.

-Dylan

Selfishself
03-08-2006, 01:06 PM
anyone?

gymbuff
03-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Have been reading about X-Factor for a month now. Would this be a 'safe' supplement for a healthy 16 year old male to take?

I would be takign tetracyline for the acne.

-Dylan

i would recomend against it, if you read up on AA (the active ingrideint in X-factor) it would be wise to wait untill you are at least 18.

stick with the basics, creatine, protien, and alot of good food!

p0fell0w
03-08-2006, 02:27 PM
can you eat canned tuna fish in water with x-factor? Some people say yes and the others say no.

collegeHULK
03-08-2006, 02:34 PM
yeah you can. few times a week was what i was told

p0fell0w
03-08-2006, 02:57 PM
yeah you can. few times a week was what i was told
So i cant eat 1 can a day? :(

Ace of 1Spades1
03-08-2006, 03:15 PM
I am purchasing my X-Factor today for my upcoming cut after Spring Break. While cutting, how much below maintenance should I be eating, considering X-Factor causes Fat Loss on its own???

MindOverMuscle
03-08-2006, 04:45 PM
you will find that the answer to your goal is more in your diet and less in the supplements. to build muscle without gaining fat on x-factor, I would suggest eating around 500 calories over maintenance.
I hear ya. I just wanted to make sure nothing on my list was contraindicated by x-factor. I decided to leave out the Creatine and Unleashed (read too much bad stuff about PF) so the cycle will be just XF and GlycerGrow.

I just got my XF today and took the first cap about an hour ago not expecting to notice anything since itís supposed to take time to kick in. I went to bed at 3am last night and was feeling VERY tired all day today, but within 20 minutes of taking the cap, I felt a surge of energy that is still building. No wonder people canít sleep if they take it late at night. My system is pretty clean and sensitive to supplements, but Iím very surprised by what Iím already feeling from the first dose.

I will give occasional updates to my progress in this thread after some time passes. Not going to do an official log though, mainly because I donít know my BF% except that it is high due to a "bulking cycle" where I didn't do any cardio. :)

shinobi
03-08-2006, 04:59 PM
The original post warns against intake of some healthy fats. What about the non-saturated fats in muscle milk? Would these be counter-productive?

aoba
03-08-2006, 05:24 PM
i'm going away to look at collges in VA and washington D.C. for about 4 days. im doing a 3 day a week split and was wondering if i should wait until after the trip to start taking x-factor, or can i start now and still get good results?

superhombre2k
03-08-2006, 06:31 PM
i'm going away to look at collges in VA and washington D.C. for about 4 days. im doing a 3 day a week split and was wondering if i should wait until after the trip to start taking x-factor, or can i start now and still get good results?

I would hold off until you came home so you can have more control over your diet and training.

aoba
03-08-2006, 09:10 PM
is there an expiration date on x-factor? i can use it in early april or easter time.

i just ordered it so it shouldnt expire before that right?

btw...good news..some girl i knew a year ago and she switched schools is moving back and i just found out she luvs me. :O

woot ^^

gotta get more cut for summer now eh? hehe.

btw, thank you all for the great help, its been all god so far on bodybuilding.com

collegeHULK
03-08-2006, 09:13 PM
So i cant eat 1 can a day? :(

yeah you probobly could but why? I mean you get to have more fats b/c of xfactor, why not have some ham or turkey or roastbeef or chicken or so many other good possibilities that are sure not in interfere! eat tuna everyday after your 50 days are up. im looking forward to the break :D

is there an expiration date on x-factor? i can use it in early april or easter time.

Got mine last week, expires 08/2007. so easter; or early april seeing that early april is about 2 weeks, should be fine ;)

superhombre2k
03-08-2006, 10:12 PM
yeah you probobly could but why? I mean you get to have more fats b/c of xfactor, why not have some ham or turkey or roastbeef or chicken or so many other good possibilities that are sure not in interfere! eat tuna everyday after your 50 days are up. im looking forward to the break :D

As soon as the XF cycle is over, I'm going straight back to cooking in olive oil, eating fish as much as I eat chicken and beef, Barilla Plus pasta every day, and peanut butter, oh my beloved peanut butter! :D

Ace of 1Spades1
03-08-2006, 11:56 PM
I am purchasing my X-Factor today for my upcoming cut after Spring Break. While cutting, how much below maintenance should I be eating, considering X-Factor causes Fat Loss on its own???

bump for an answer. =-)

G.W. Hayduke
03-08-2006, 11:59 PM
Go as low as your body will allow without burning up muscle.

collegeHULK
03-09-2006, 01:30 AM
Go as low as your body will allow without burning up muscle.

perfect answer ;)

CanadaBBOY
03-11-2006, 03:27 PM
I have yet to see anywhere that recomends what to take x-factor with. Empty stomache, with food, 10 minutes before food, etc...

I've been taking it sometimes on a quasi-empty stomach (1-1.5 hours after meals), and sometimes 5-15 minutes before a meal.

Phosphate bond
03-11-2006, 03:44 PM
The original post warns against intake of some healthy fats. What about the non-saturated fats in muscle milk? Would these be counter-productive?

Muscle milk is mixed MCTs (saturated fat) and canola oil.

I don't know how you are going to get much more neutral than that?

If you read the studies involving insulin sensitivity and fatty acids in cell membranes you'll see that higher levels of arachidonic acid and unsaturated fats correlate with insulin sensitivity. They also mention the ratio of arachidonic acid to dihommogammalinoleic acid being important.

Read for yourself. You can even get the whole article too.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=8418404&query_hl=11&itool=pubmed_docsum

churchill51
03-11-2006, 03:48 PM
oh oh, can Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Distilpure and Celadrin be taken while on X-factor. These are all found in Allflex by Allmax. Tis' what i'm currently taking.

G.W. Hayduke
03-11-2006, 04:24 PM
I have yet to see anywhere that recomends what to take x-factor with. Empty stomache, with food, 10 minutes before food, etc...

I've been taking it sometimes on a quasi-empty stomach (1-1.5 hours after meals), and sometimes 5-15 minutes before a meal.
It doesn't really matter. Sometimes when you take it on an empty stomach you'll get AA burps and they are nasty! I usually take it with food.

391rippy
03-12-2006, 12:42 PM
what would be a good type of fat that can be added to meal replacement shakes? i bought some coconut oil (couldn't find extra virgin, only organic) thinking that i could use it in a shake, but i opened it up to find that the stuff is solid. after reading the label i learned that the stuff is solid at room temperature.

superhombre2k
03-12-2006, 03:50 PM
I know it sounds gross, but you could just eat a tab of butter.

Blap Blaow
03-12-2006, 03:52 PM
Hey Aeter, I have a dilemma. I was gonna run X-Factor this Summer/Spring but I've have the first tingle of the year (mild hayfever which seems to hit me in an earlier time window than most people). Would you recommend against running X-Factor with an intranasal spray type product?
^^^

bump for the guy with hayfever :(

G.W. Hayduke
03-12-2006, 04:39 PM
^^^

bump for the guy with hayfever :(
Is the medication anti-inflammatory or anti-histamine? Sounds like it is locally delivered anyways so probably wouldn't matter.

Atman
03-13-2006, 05:18 PM
Am I to assume that Minocycline (acne medication) shouldn't be taken during an X-Factor cycle?

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/funding/research/parkinsonsweb/drug_summaries/minocycline.htm

Three prosposed mechanisms:

1. Anti-inflammatory, inhibiting microglial activation caused by excitotoxicity. In this in vitro study, doses of 0.02 - 2 mcM, corresponding to concentrations of 1-0.01 mcg/mL, were effective.
2. Inhibits Nitric oxide mediated neuronal toxicity implicated in PD models.
3. Inhibits phosphorylation of p38 MAP kinase, thereby preventing activation of inflammatory mediators and caspase enzymes. May prevent caspase enzyme mediated apoptosis.

Does this fall in with asprin, ect.?

391rippy
03-13-2006, 05:36 PM
Am I to assume that Minocycline (acne medication) shouldn't be taken during an X-Factor cycle?

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/funding/research/parkinsonsweb/drug_summaries/minocycline.htm

Does this fall in with asprin, ect.?
if it's taken orally then it will not work with x-factor

Atman
03-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Alright, thanks.

DaMainEvent
03-13-2006, 06:15 PM
got my supplies, and I heard the 25mg/200mg caffiene 3 times a day is good. When do you take the 3 times a day? Isn't caffiene taken after a certain hour will make you not go to sleep? Need some indepth directions please. I'm a beginner so should I just jump right on the 3 times a day? what are some side effects, feelings you should except? Thanks for all the help. I have some pure ehpedrine, not the stuff with guanisephin in it.

Frank_The_Tank
03-13-2006, 06:31 PM
got my supplies, and I heard the 25mg/200mg caffiene 3 times a day is good. When do you take the 3 times a day? Isn't caffiene taken after a certain hour will make you not go to sleep? Need some indepth directions please. I'm a beginner so should I just jump right on the 3 times a day? what are some side effects, feelings you should except? Thanks for all the help. I have some pure ehpedrine, not the stuff with guanisephin in it.
Sorry, wrong thread.

gdawg0987
03-13-2006, 09:31 PM
what would be a good type of fat that can be added to meal replacement shakes? i bought some coconut oil (couldn't find extra virgin, only organic) thinking that i could use it in a shake, but i opened it up to find that the stuff is solid. after reading the label i learned that the stuff is solid at room temperature.
I've been using plain yogurt. You could use cream also.

BringnIt
03-13-2006, 09:43 PM
Muscle milk is mixed MCTs (saturated fat) and canola oil.

I don't know how you are going to get much more neutral than that?

Canola is the second highest vegetable source of omega 3s behind flax, no?

Phosphate bond
03-13-2006, 09:54 PM
Canola is the second highest vegetable source of omega 3s behind flax, no?

Yes it is.

But you can't go tip toeing through life. The omega 6s in there probably help cancel out some of the omega 3.

If worried take an evening primrose capsule with it or something.

Please nobody start in with series 1 prostaglandins interfering with x factor. You need those omega 6s to maintain the general lining of your stomach etc.

BringnIt
03-13-2006, 09:56 PM
Since it's only a 50 day cycle, I'll avoid it in my upcoming log just to make certain.

Phosphate bond
03-13-2006, 10:02 PM
Since it's only a 50 day cycle, I'll avoid it in my upcoming log just to make certain.

Just keep in mind just because we are giving you 1 gram AA per day doesn't mean you should avoid other omega 6s. You still need those too.

BringnIt
03-13-2006, 10:05 PM
Yes, I know, I'll probably pick up some EPO for the GLA and get some in my diet. Out of curiosity, is the supplement profile for X-Factor wrong on bodybuilding.com? You say a gram of AA per day but X-Factor is a blend of several fatty acids on the web-site.

Also, why do I have to avoid peanut butter and (I assume) other nuts?

Phosphate bond
03-13-2006, 11:17 PM
Yes, I know, I'll probably pick up some EPO for the GLA and get some in my diet. Out of curiosity, is the supplement profile for X-Factor wrong on bodybuilding.com? You say a gram of AA per day but X-Factor is a blend of several fatty acids on the web-site.

The oil comes with some other fatty acids, but in general its about the most concentrated form of AA you'll find short of arachidonic acid ethyl ester.

The only reason to avoid peanut butter is because mono unsaturated fatty acids dilute out omega 6s in cell membranes. In muscle this could blunt the effect we want from training.

PM me if you have anymore specific questions. I've learned quite a bit tinkering with this product since joining this team. Like I said potassium intake may be pivotal to avoiding symptoms. Plus intracellular potassium in muscle enhances the anabolic response.

The main thing to understand is that AA stimulated from muscular contractions will definitely enhance extracellular potassium transport accross the membrane into the muscle.

I don't think you have to worry about disregulation of extracellular potassium with this supplement. In contrast NSAIDs typically can cause hyperkalemia.

Phosphate bond
03-13-2006, 11:58 PM
other nuts?

Well nuts primarily made up of omega 6 fatty acids would seem like an ideal fat source. Plus they have nutrients like magnesium not found in refined oils.

I'll see if Udo has an omega 6 to 3 breakdown of the different nut oils in his book. But like I said whole nuts or maybe something like a nut butter would be advantageous to a refined oil.

dreadite
03-14-2006, 12:09 AM
This should be obvious, but if I already have knee pain due to inflammation (and I take flax seed and joint support supps for them), I should stay far away from X-factor, right?

Phosphate bond
03-14-2006, 12:12 AM
This should be obvious, but if I already have knee pain due to inflammation (and I take flax seed and joint support supps for them), I should stay far away from X-factor, right?

Yeah Definitely wait until your injury or joint pain heals. Then give it a try.

Personally my belief is that if you really have things dialed in and you are training with this stuff inflammation in other parts of your body should not be a side effect.

churchill51
03-14-2006, 12:19 AM
Well nuts primarily made up of omega 6 fatty acids would seem like an ideal fat source. Plus they have nutrients like magnesium not found in refined oils.

I'll see if Udo has an omega 6 to 3 breakdown of the different nut oils in his book. But like I said whole nuts or maybe something like a nut butter would be advantageous to a refined oil.

So do you know if almonds would be alright to use as a fat source while on x-factor, right now i'm just using cheese, whole eggs, milk. Those are pretty much my fat sources.

dreadite
03-14-2006, 12:26 AM
Yeah Definitely wait until your injury or joint pain heals. Then give it a try.

Personally my belief is that if you really have things dialed in and you are training with this stuff inflammation in other parts of your body should not be a side effect.

Ive just always had problems with one of my knees, and it has a bit of fluid on it. It is fine usually, but I am really worried that x-factor may further irritate the problem and make it into something serious.

G.W. Hayduke
03-14-2006, 01:48 AM
So do you know if almonds would be alright to use as a fat source while on x-factor, right now i'm just using cheese, whole eggs, milk. Those are pretty much my fat sources.
Almonds in moderation. The only fat sources you can use in unlimited amounts are butter, cream, and virgin coconut oil.

And just in case, walnuts are the only nuts with an n3 content that actually matters. So stay away from walnuts (mostly).

Personally, I'm a huge fan of nuts! You can quote me on that. I love nuts. I have many bags of nuts in my cupboard next to my sups. Great sources of fiber and minerals. Especially Brazil nuts... that selenium will do you good!

EDIT: :D:D:D:D:D:D

G.W. Hayduke
03-14-2006, 01:50 AM

For a clear cut answer: X-Factor is a blend, yes, but each capsule contains 250mg of arachidonic acid which is the active ingredient. The other stuff just "happens" to be there.

MindOverMuscle
03-14-2006, 02:31 AM
Aternitatis: I have searched through 5-6 x-factor posts and haven't seen any mention of avocados. I usually eat 1/2 - 1 avocado per day. Will this conflict with XF? (Just started my cycle 5 days ago)

Thanks in advance.

G.W. Hayduke
03-14-2006, 02:33 AM
Aternitatis: I have searched through 5-6 x-factor posts and haven't seen any mention of avocados. I usually eat 1/2 - 1 avocado per day. Will this conflict with XF? (Just started my cycle 5 days ago)

Thanks in advance.
As long as you're severely watching your otehr fat intake. Avocados are an awesome food! Loaded with fiber and good fats.. they taste damned good too! If by the end of week 2 you aren't noticing the strength increases, you should reduce you avocado intake.

MindOverMuscle
03-14-2006, 02:35 AM
Thanks for the speedy reply! I'd rep you if I had any rep power. :D

collegeHULK
03-15-2006, 12:44 AM
I have been getting a lot of different information about eggs. I know they arent super high in omega-3 but i wonder if they will be detrimental to the cycle. I would love to be able to still have eggs/egg whites for breakfast.

What is an okay ammount to have

1 egg and 4 whites?
egg Whites only?
as much of either as I want?

all opinions helpful

391rippy
03-15-2006, 08:13 AM
I have been getting a lot of different information about eggs. I know they arent super high in omega-3 but i wonder if they will be detrimental to the cycle. I would love to be able to still have eggs/egg whites for breakfast.

1 egg and 4 whites?
egg Whites only?

all opinions helpful
i'm sure phosphate bond can chime in with a more helpful and scientific answer, but eggs contain AA and DHA. DHA iirc is not anti-imflammatory and will not convert to EPA, so eggs are okay.

collegeHULK
03-15-2006, 03:50 PM
i'm sure phosphate bond can chime in with a more helpful and scientific answer, but eggs contain AA and DHA. DHA iirc is not anti-imflammatory and will not convert to EPA, so eggs are okay.

Yeah i got a PM and they are great to eat on X-factor.

Thanks

Vipersg123
03-15-2006, 04:07 PM
during my bulk on x-factor i gained a total of 25 pounds. Not all muscle of course but take it for what it's worth, it was my most successful bulk to date.

collegeHULK
03-15-2006, 04:24 PM
during my bulk on x-factor i gained a total of 25 pounds. Not all muscle of course but take it for what it's worth, it was my most successful bulk to date.

thats awesome man. care to share with me your diet. PM if you like ;)

MuZI
03-15-2006, 05:05 PM

Wow, that is quite and achivement if most of it wasn't fat.

Yes, please do post your diet. :)

pubby
03-21-2006, 09:02 AM
on off days, is it still 1/2/1 .. if so when should the 2 be taken ?

MindOverMuscle
03-21-2006, 11:24 AM
I personally take my two pill dosage on off days with my morning meal.

I don't worry too much about dosage times on off days, except that I prefer to take my last one no later than 6-7 pm so that it doesn't keep me up late (happens *sometimes* if I take it late)

BigStock20
03-25-2006, 04:22 PM
Would it be okay to stack X factor with No-xplode ?

BigStock20
03-25-2006, 05:51 PM
bump

metaldrummer517
03-25-2006, 06:19 PM
Questions:

1.Im 18, is X-factor safe for me?

2. Can I still consume Omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids while using X-factor?

3. Can I stop taking X-factor mid-cycle without any side effects?

4. If I get acne and choose to stop using X-factor, how long will it take for my skin to return to normal? in other words, How long will it take for the increased androgen receptor levels to go back down? --This is the most important question I have.

TeenAbuser
03-25-2006, 06:21 PM
1.yes
2. you shouldnt
3.yes

once your off x-factor your skin should heal almost immeditatly.

BigStock20
03-25-2006, 07:22 PM
I have been wondering, since it is very hard to be in a calories deficit, how is it possible to gain muscle mass while cutting with x factor ? does x factor fill the void of the calorie deficit ?

CanadaBBOY
03-25-2006, 11:23 PM
I have been wondering, since it is very hard to be in a calories deficit, how is it possible to gain muscle mass while cutting with x factor ? does x factor fill the void of the calorie deficit ?

It's my understanding that x-factor increases your minimum daily caloric requirements (your resting metabolism increases somewhat), so you may have to increase your normal caloric intake by about 500 calories to stay at the same 'level' as you were prior to taking x-factor. I can sort of vouche for this because i'm taking in an extra 1000 calories (maybe more I haven't fully tally'd it up) and the fat gain has been slow/minimal, especially considering the size of the increase.

I think X-factor is also supposed to help with muscle sparing and aid in cutting, however if you are eating under maintenence, whether on x-factor or not it would be hard to gain any muscle. If you at around your maintenence (maybe 500 calories higher to balance out the x-factor) you could gain some muscle and loose fat at the same time. People have done things like dropped their body fat yet maintained the same weight, or gained a bit of weight and dropped a bit of body fat at the same time, so it's not unheard of.

metaldrummer517
03-26-2006, 08:40 PM
So, yes or no: is muscle milk allowed while on x factor? what about omega 6s and omega 9s?

wantstobeinshap
03-26-2006, 08:42 PM
So, yes or no: is muscle milk allowed while on x factor? what about omega 6s and omega 9s?

musclemilk is not allowed...has canola oil...

SHalo
03-28-2006, 06:30 PM
What about Xfactor and No-xplode

I was thinking this

I lift 2x a day
Should I take Xfactor pre workout for the lift

and take noxplode for preworkout for cardio ?

THEend18
03-28-2006, 09:47 PM
would allergy medicines such as clarinex and allergy shots be a problem with x-factor?

CanadaBBOY
03-28-2006, 11:41 PM
Yeah i got a PM and they are great to eat on X-factor.

Thanks

It may have been me that told you against eating egg yolks and I apaulogize if it was. I was under the impression they were a no-no until recently.

Phosphate bond
03-28-2006, 11:43 PM
It may have been me that told you against eating egg yolks and I apaulogize if it was. I was under the impression they were a no-no until recently.

We have changed the recs lately so this product is easier to use.
1. Avoid omega 6 deficient fats
2. No NSAIDS
3. Limit fish to twice per week.
4. NO CLA (or trans fatty acids)
5. Increase water intake.

The idea is to minimize the disruption with your normal diet and things that have worked for you in the past as much as possible.

Actually the safety studies we have don't mention any dietary exceptions and the supplemental AA still elevated RBC AA levels. As long as people don't do anything unusual (drink flax or olive oil etc) the x factor will still work. To be honest reading some logs I think people are actually making too many changes with what they normally do when they use xfactor.

CanadaBBOY
03-29-2006, 07:34 PM
I cut out my udo's oil, fish oil, peanut butter, and canned salmon as per recomended, however I will re-introduce fish twice per week, eat more eggs, and eat lots of almonds. I seem to feel a tad better since adding the almonds (fat + magnesium I suppose), also 2-3 banana's a day seems to be important.

I'm the sorest i've ever been today (and yesterday), so it seems tha the doms are finally kicking in.

We have changed the recs lately so this product is easier to use.
1. Avoid omega 6 deficient fats
2. No NSAIDS
3. Limit fish to twice per week.
4. NO CLA (or trans fatty acids)
5. Increase water intake.

The idea is to minimize the disruption with your normal diet and things that have worked for you in the past as much as possible.

Actually the safety studies we have don't mention any dietary exceptions and the supplemental AA still elevated RBC AA levels. As long as people don't do anything unusual (drink flax or olive oil etc) the x factor will still work. To be honest reading some logs I think people are actually making too many changes with what they normally do when they use xfactor.

Phosphate bond
03-29-2006, 07:44 PM
I think X-factor is also supposed to help with muscle sparing and aid in cutting, however if you are eating under maintenence, whether on x-factor or not it would be hard to gain any muscle. If you at around your maintenence (maybe 500 calories higher to balance out the x-factor) you could gain some muscle and loose fat at the same time. People have done things like dropped their body fat yet maintained the same weight, or gained a bit of weight and dropped a bit of body fat at the same time, so it's not unheard of.

The one advantage to supplemental AA during cutting is that this is at a time when your body doesn't make AA very well (due to low insulin and high glucagon/cortisol levels).

EME
03-29-2006, 08:03 PM
The one advantage to supplemental AA during cutting is that this is at a time when your body doesn't make AA very well (due to low insulin and high glucagon/cortisol levels).

Not only that, but during cutting, you often cut out many of the foods that contain AA naturally like red meats. So, your body is likely to be deficient in AA to begin with.

Simply bringing the levels up to normal during times of caloric deficit and low AA intake is going to be a benefit. Bringing those levels up above normal with X-Factor suplementation can do a great deal to help you maintain muscle while cutting.

I actually had documented fat loss and significant muscle gain during my last contest prep using X-Factor.

Here are the pics and the stats:

Pics:
http://michaelandkendra.com/EME_XFactor_Cycle2.jpg

Detailed Month to Month Stats:
http://michaelandkendra.com/EME_XFactor_Cycle2_Stats.jpg

- EME

Phosphate bond
03-29-2006, 08:05 PM

1 egg and 4 whites?
egg Whites only?

all opinions helpful

If you like egg yolks and eat them normally by all means go ahead and use them.

Phosphate bond
03-29-2006, 08:14 PM
Not only that, but during cutting, you often cut out many of the foods that contain AA naturally like red meats. So, your body is likely to be deficient in AA to begin with.

Simply bringing the levels up to normal during times of caloric deficit and low AA intake is going to be a benefit. Bringing those levels up above normal with X-Factor suplementation can do a great deal to help you maintain muscle while cutting.

I actually had documented fat loss and significant muscle gain during my last contest prep using X-Factor.

Here are the pics and the stats:

Pics:
http://michaelandkendra.com/EME_XFactor_Cycle2.jpg

Detailed Month to Month Stats:
http://michaelandkendra.com/EME_XFactor_Cycle2_Stats.jpg

- EME

All this makes sense. I believe one reason people can feel weak during cutting is because of the drop in AA that occurs.

vegHead
03-29-2006, 08:17 PM
I cut out my udo's oil, fish oil, peanut butter, and canned salmon as per recomended, however I will re-introduce fish twice per week, eat more eggs, and eat lots of almonds. I seem to feel a tad better since adding the almonds (fat + magnesium I suppose), also 2-3 banana's a day seems to be important.

I'm the sorest i've ever been today (and yesterday), so it seems tha the doms are finally kicking in.
wow so almonds are actually allowed to be eaten while taking x-factor? Nice ill definetly try this out now during the summer for a recomp.

b3w
03-29-2006, 11:01 PM
Do duritec medicines affect x factor. I've been on for 2 weeks and have actually seemed less sore than usual.

Phosphate bond
03-29-2006, 11:10 PM
Do duritec medicines affect x factor. I've been on for 2 weeks and have actually seemed less sore than usual.

Diuretic medications have effects on prostaglandins in the kidney. How this effects x factor and muscle gains I have no idea. Ask your personal physician about this. Every diuretic is different.

AMS200
03-30-2006, 03:29 PM
Hey I was not sure if you could take anything to help with your recovery on X-factor since everyone was talking about the soreness, something like some Glutamine(IDS L-Glutamine With MSM since I already have it) or a cortisol blocker. I have looked around but not really seen anything on it. Thanks alot

ant_wales
03-30-2006, 04:19 PM
Why is everyone recomending to take 4 softgels instead of the recomended 3 for people under 200lbs, is 3 un-effective or something?

pubby
03-31-2006, 02:19 PM
i am no my 11th day of my cycle and have only really experienced soreness 1 or 2 days .. i take xtend pre-during-post workout would this have somethin to do with decreased soreness?

just worried a bit, no doms makes me think it may not be working?

G.W. Hayduke
03-31-2006, 05:20 PM
i am no my 11th day of my cycle and have only really experienced soreness 1 or 2 days .. i take xtend pre-during-post workout would this have somethin to do with decreased soreness?

just worried a bit, no doms makes me think it may not be working?
You're right at the time when it starts kicking in for most people. I suspect the soreness will continue and gains will start to shoot up at this point.

CanadaBBOY
03-31-2006, 06:10 PM
You're right at the time when it starts kicking in for most people. I suspect the soreness will continue and gains will start to shoot up at this point.

The soreness for me is starting to kick in around day 23-26 (end of first bottle).

pubby
03-31-2006, 08:30 PM
alright good ! hah

G.W. Hayduke
03-31-2006, 08:52 PM
The soreness for me is starting to kick in around day 23-26 (end of first bottle).
Yeah, it's a little different for everyone. But keep in mind that soreness is not the only indicator that it is working. Your main indicator should be sudden strength increases. Personally, that's the first thing I notice along with a sudden and dramatic increase in fat burning.

Phosphate bond
03-31-2006, 08:57 PM
Yeah, it's a little different for everyone. But keep in mind that soreness is not the only indicator that it is working. Your main indicator should be sudden strength increases. Personally, that's the first thing I notice along with a sudden and dramatic increase in fat burning.

Yeah I agree. Strength is a great guage that a supplement is working. I'm not so sure "weight" is the best indicator on the other hand.

Strength----> greater lifts/greater volume---> compensatory protein synthesis/adaptions--->lean mass increase /fat reduction.

CanadaBBOY
03-31-2006, 09:02 PM
Yeah I agree. Strength is a great guage that a supplement is working. I'm not so sure "weight" is the best indicator on the other hand.

Strength----> greater lifts/greater volume---> compensatory protein synthesis/adaptions--->lean mass increase /fat reduction.

I haven't really noticed any strength gains, or weight gains (I may look a tad bigger though, but it might be in my head). The only thing I noticed are strong side effects, I think I may be starting to see increased DOMS, and I notice increased pumps.

Frank_The_Tank
03-31-2006, 09:59 PM
http://www.genome.ad.jp/kegg/pathway/map/map00590.gif

MuZI
03-31-2006, 10:10 PM

Werd.

MuZI
03-31-2006, 10:12 PM
I haven't really noticed any strength gains, or weight gains (I may look a tad bigger though, but it might be in my head). The only thing I noticed are strong side effects, I think I may be starting to see increased DOMS, and I notice increased pumps.

I've lost weight, gained alot of strength, muscle hardness, and pumps.

Phosphate bond
03-31-2006, 10:20 PM

Some of the side effects like "trouble sleeping" I think could be related to switching gears all of a sudden from a predominantly omega 3 environment to a strongly AA environment.

One thing that omega 3 seems to do is preserve extracellular magnesium levels (at the expense of intracellular magnesium levels) and a lot of its effects seemed to be based on this (directly and indirectly). Unfortunately when you add a lot of AA into the equation ( especially in this somewhat lowered intracellular magnesium state) you are just asking for a precipitous drop in extracellular magnesium as the AA slams it into the cell.

I've been a big fan of magnesium in the past "based on theory" but in reality the stuff never seemed to work that great for me in my heavy omega 3 days. In fact, Udo even says in his book that extracellular calcium seems to be necessary for omega 3 to work correctly (Udo is experienced with overdosing on omega 3 himself apparently). I agree omega 3 plus magnesium is not a great combo because they just end up amplifying each other too much. Now I'm oversimplifying things a little-----your body will compensate for extracellular magnesium by trying to boost AA synthesis from linoleic acid (but this doesn't work if you blocked it with alpha linolenic acid)

Phosphate bond
03-31-2006, 10:30 PM

That is useful. Thanks for posting that.

tomcat-ch
03-31-2006, 10:56 PM
I have been on x-facor for 33 days now . Strong soreness(DOMS) came in from day 10 onÖ so far I havenít seen any gains in strength nor in bodyweight.my bf% is still the same. I am on 3600 cals all clean food.

G.W. Hayduke
04-01-2006, 12:39 AM
I have been on x-facor for 33 days now . Strong soreness(DOMS) came in from day 10 onÖ so far I havenít seen any gains in strength nor in bodyweight.my bf% is still the same. I am on 3600 cals all clean food.
There must be something else wrong then because anyone in a calorie surplus who is training properly will see some sort of improvement regardless of supplementation.

tomcat-ch
04-01-2006, 12:58 AM
There must be something else wrong then because anyone in a calorie surplus who is training properly will see some sort of improvement regardless of supplementation.
you are right.... what could it be ???

redvision
04-01-2006, 01:50 AM
I'm about to start my second log for X-Factor and I have few questions...

I thought I should avoid any nuts, but:

Seriously nuts have omega 6s and barely any omega 3s. Actually the only nut that has any omega 3s is the walnut, but at the same time it has the most omega 6 so I don't see why you should avoid them in particular. I think their magnesium content may even help with symptoms too ( although there is no reason to take extra magnesium- preventing a deficiency can go a long way, I'm pretty sure x factor will stimulate extra magnesium intracellular uptake so we should be thinking of this)

So it means I can continue eating some? And what's about peanut butter?

I also heard that eating Tuna was okay, as long as it's in water and not in oil, is this true?

Thx a lot for taking the time to help me,

Gonna start my log after seeing what you have to say about that

Later,

Redvision

Phosphate bond
04-01-2006, 02:34 AM
I'm about to start my second log for X-Factor and I have few questions...

I thought I should avoid any nuts, but:

So it means I can continue eating some? And what's about peanut butter?

I also heard that eating Tuna was okay, as long as it's in water and not in oil, is this true?

Thx a lot for taking the time to help me,

Gonna start my log after seeing what you have to say about that

Later,

Redvision

Tuna in water is fine.

I'm not certain that any normal dietary practice will impact x factors effects and that goes for things like peanut butter (30% omega 6 and 0% omega 3). If your fat calories happen to be 25-35% for example I don't see why peanut butter can't be a part of this intake.

superhombre2k
04-01-2006, 05:56 AM
Wow, with all this info about not needing to change so much about diet, I'm actually thinking I might run XF again in the future with my own dollars hehe!

Quick question... could I change my workout split during my log? It's a lot easier for me to do a 3 day push/pull/legs than it is a 4 day chest/back/shoulders/legs and really all I'd be doing is dropping the shoulder day and adding overhead press to chest day.

redvision
04-01-2006, 09:39 AM
Tuna in water is fine.

I'm not certain that any normal dietary practice will impact x factors effects and that goes for things like peanut butter (30% omega 6 and 0% omega 3). If your fat calories happen to be 25-35% for example I don't see why peanut butter can't be a part of this intake.

Thx a lot man. My fat calories intake is never much than 20%, so I think I'll be good to keep 1-1.5 serving PB/day...

Gonna start my log,

Redvision

CanadaBBOY
04-01-2006, 11:09 AM

Yes and no, once you've been training for a while the plateaus can get pretty horrendous. I'm eating a quasi-rediculous amount of calories and I haven't seen much in the way of gains (weight up maybe 1-2 lbs), body fat is fairly consistent, waiste is maybe .5' bigger. I do think that I can see some gains in the mirror, but as I explained in my log, gains can't always be directly measured.

redvision
04-02-2006, 11:59 PM
Hey guys, I'm trying to help a friend and I'd like to have inputs from phosphate bond, w_llewellyn or aeternitatis concerning the effects of Cannabis (THC) on X-Factor...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=750207

thx a lot,

Redvision

gimmydem5pounders
04-10-2006, 06:50 AM
Im 17 years old is it safe to use x factor and if so then can i stack it with
No-xplode, ons whey, and animal pak

thanks in advance guys.

stj553
04-12-2006, 02:36 PM
hey i just started my x-factor cycle, and some allergies are beginning to bother me again (i hate spring). Anyways i was wondering if some allergy meds like phenylephrine or loratadine (Claritin) are ok to take during the cycle?

G.W. Hayduke
04-12-2006, 02:49 PM
hey i just started my x-factor cycle, and some allergies are beginning to bother me again (i hate spring). Anyways i was wondering if some allergy meds like phenylephrine or loratadine (Claritin) are ok to take during the cycle?
I wouldn't know. What I do is the OTC antihistamine diphenhydramine (often sold as a sleep aid) doesn't seem to interfere with X-Factor.

Phosphate bond
04-12-2006, 02:51 PM

Those are fine.

G.W. Hayduke
04-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Im 17 years old is it safe to use x factor and if so then can i stack it with
No-xplode, ons whey, and animal pak

thanks in advance guys.
It's okay for you to use with parents permission.

It will stack fine with those other products.

Electric_Head
04-12-2006, 03:12 PM
Has anyone tested out x-factor in conjunction with the ephedrine/caffeine stack? Any word on if these products would interfere with each other?

G.W. Hayduke
04-12-2006, 03:21 PM
Has anyone tested out x-factor in conjunction with the ephedrine/caffeine stack? Any word on if these products would interfere with each other?
Yes, this has been done. It works well.

drewkowsky
04-12-2006, 09:55 PM
So whats the final word on DHA. I have some caps that are 250 mg DHA and 100 mg EPA, is this acceptable. If so, how should I dose it.

drewkowsky
04-13-2006, 07:50 PM
So whats the final word on DHA. I have some caps that are 250 mg DHA and 100 mg EPA, is this acceptable. If so, how should I dose it.
DHA

DHA

DHA

Phosphate bond
04-13-2006, 08:09 PM

This is really tough to answer. We say you can have fish twice per week. I think one of those per day (instead of fish) wouldn't hurt anything.

I'm saying this because DHA can block conversion of AA to DPA (the omega 6 analogue of DHA). However too much DHA is not a good thing to do. Please do not exceed that dose until it is more "tested."

Please let me know how this works out. When do you plan doing your cycle?

P.S. I've done this myself and one other person said they used one fish cap per day and they thought x factor still worked. I just wish we had more feedback.

pubby
04-25-2006, 09:30 PM

im on day 38...just starting to experience strength gains, looking a bit bigger in the mirror, actually loosing weight (which is not what i wanted)..i planned to gain weight while on my cycle and i am eating a clean 4200 cals a day

kappaz
04-25-2006, 10:42 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before but I don't feel like going through 7 pages. Today was my first day on x-factor and I have already gotten 2 headaches today. I never really get any so it's a little odd that I have one. Is there anything to take or are you **** out of luck because of no aspirin/acetaminophen

Phosphate bond
04-25-2006, 11:17 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before but I don't feel like going through 7 pages. Today was my first day on x-factor and I have already gotten 2 headaches today. I never really get any so it's a little odd that I have one. Is there anything to take or are you **** out of luck because of no aspirin/acetaminophen

What supplements are you taking and What is your diet like? Are you drinking plenty of water?

CanadaBBOY
04-25-2006, 11:23 PM
I found eating 2-3 banana's a day and a lot of almonds helped with headaches (both rich in potassium).

kappaz
04-25-2006, 11:24 PM
What supplements are you taking and What is your diet like? Are you drinking plenty of water?

Cut out omega 3 and NAC. Taking now adam, mass meal/ultra peptide, amp or stimx (took 1 amp before workout today), cAMP, powerfull, sesamin (forgot to take it today), TMG, arg/orth, and 1g vit c. I had at least 2.5 gallons of water + 1 bottle of powerade

Food I had for today:
2 bowls of Mini Wheats
2 bottles of Yogurt
1 cup of Oatmeal
Blueberry Muffin
3 bananas
1/2 lb Turkey Sandwhich
Hamburger + fries
Spanish rice with ground beef
Mass Meal protein shake

Phosphate bond
04-25-2006, 11:26 PM
Cut out omega 3 and NAC. Taking now adam, mass meal/ultra peptide, amp or stimx (took 1 amp before workout today), cAMP, powerfull, sesamin (forgot to take it today), TMG, arg/orth, and 1g vit c. I had at least 2.5 gallons of water + 1 bottle of powerade

Food I had for today:
2 bowls of Mini Wheats
2 bottles of Yogurt
1 cup of Oatmeal
Blueberry Muffin
3 bananas
1/2 lb Turkey Sandwhich
Hamburger + fries
Spanish rice with ground beef
Mass Meal protein shake

Do you normally take NAC? Because there is no strong reason to stop taking it. See that's actually a problem if your body is used to getting it.

The arg/ornithine may be causing some headaches when combined with x factor (hard to say though)

kappaz
04-25-2006, 11:27 PM
Do you normally take NAC? Because there is no strong reason to stop taking it. See that's actually a problem if your body is used to getting it.

Yes, I have been taking it daily for at least 6-8 months now around 1.2-2.4g's a day
Guess I will just have to wait until tomorrow to see if I get another one.

Phosphate bond
04-25-2006, 11:30 PM
Yes, I have been taking it daily for at least 6-8 months now around 1.2-2.4g's a day

Start taking it again then. That's part of your staple regimen. How do we know this problem isn't NAC withdrawl or something? ( I doubt NAC withdrawl exists but this eliminates confounding factors easier)

I'd probably can the arg/ornithine for a while too.

Technically NAC potentiates NSAIDs but only in an indirect way IMO.

04-26-2006, 06:47 PM
X-Factor

Directions: Take 1000mg daily for 50 days even on days you don't workout. Split up your dosage and take the largest dosage 1 hour before you weight train.

Should you take X-Factor with or without food? Is it ok to take it will milk and protein, or should you just take it with water??

04-26-2006, 11:29 PM
bump

Phosphate bond
04-26-2006, 11:42 PM
Should you take X-Factor with or without food? Is it ok to take it will milk and protein, or should you just take it with water??

With food would probably be better.

wantstobeinshap
04-26-2006, 11:56 PM
With food would probably be better.

why's it better to take it with food?

Phosphate bond
04-27-2006, 12:05 AM
why's it better to take it with food?

I'm just saying that because typically any "fat based" product has a little bit better bioavailability in the presence of other fats etc.

Theorectically lecithin granules might enhance bioavailability the best (say a teaspoon of them)

GSCampbell
04-29-2006, 05:22 PM
I just ordered X-Factor and I have a question after reading this thread:

I get up at 4:30 AM for a workout at 5:00 - I typically do not eat before my workouts. I have read a lot about taking X-Factor with food and when to take it and how much and so on.

How would I stagger my intake over the day? Bearing in mind that I probably can't take it an hour before training (probably a half hour at most) and probably not with a meal prior to training. I am 210 pounds if that impacts how much I take.

Any feedback is much appreicated.

m1canes29
04-29-2006, 09:48 PM
aeternitatis....just wondering when my shirt will be here.

Bongo
04-30-2006, 09:05 AM
Can someone post their diet here with calories?

anyway heres a list of food wich contain the stuff i will be eating when i stack xfactor/activate...

Eggs
Beef
Chicken
Steak
Rice
Plantains
Banana
Oats Meal
Pita Bread
Ham
Butter
On Whey 100% Shakes
Creatine Mono

and i want to gain muscles, but should i cardio at least 3 times a week, 10 mins?

Twin Peak
04-30-2006, 09:08 AM
Any issues with taking PhenoGen?

Bongo
04-30-2006, 07:26 PM
bump!

Phosphate bond
05-01-2006, 12:21 AM
I just ordered X-Factor and I have a question after reading this thread:

I get up at 4:30 AM for a workout at 5:00 - I typically do not eat before my workouts. I have read a lot about taking X-Factor with food and when to take it and how much and so on.

How would I stagger my intake over the day? Bearing in mind that I probably can't take it an hour before training (probably a half hour at most) and probably not with a meal prior to training. I am 210 pounds if that impacts how much I take.

Any feedback is much appreicated.

Best thing honestly is to take the x factor after you train with your a.m. meal. Anyway that is what I would do. Some people take it before on empty stomach too, but I think there is more bioavailability with the way I mentioned.

Phosphate bond
05-01-2006, 12:22 AM
Any issues with taking PhenoGen?

I seriously doubt it would effect it. Really it is that versatile.

G.W. Hayduke
05-07-2006, 02:40 PM
This is just a link to user gains I think is useful: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=759812

Be sure to check the entire thread. :)

evohock
05-07-2006, 04:43 PM
This is just a link to user gains I think is useful: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=759812

Be sure to check the entire thread. :)

Some very impressive stuff there Aeter. I'm a few days into the 2nd bottle of my X-Factor cycle and loving it.

I'm an ectomorph eating around 4000cals per day and doing a ton of cardio (I'm a hockey player) and I'm up to 203-204lbs from 187lbs.

Body fat has remained constant.

As far as measurements are concerned, I began the cycle with 14" arms and I haven't taken a measurement since then, however, just by looking I would say I gained about a half inch on each arm.

Strength goes up with each and every workout.

Sweating much more.

Lower back pump hurts pretty bad during hockey practice. :(

Soreness is not a problem, and hasn't really been a problem all cycle.

Skin on my face is slightly more oily, nothing major.

Overall I'm very pleased with XF. I'm stacking it with SizeOn and CEE and I'm loving the gains. Let's hope they keep on coming.

sublimejeh
05-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Heres a question: is USP cAMP ok to take if I have one serving a day before bed.... it does contain a small dosage of cissus, but nothing near what cissus Rx has

Phosphate bond
05-07-2006, 09:02 PM
Heres a question: is USP cAMP ok to take if I have one serving a day before bed.... it does contain a small dosage of cissus, but nothing near what cissus Rx has

Its probably fine. .This product really is that versatile.

Unless it directly inhibits COX like an NSAID does I would not worry about it.

nopistons93
05-09-2006, 07:46 PM
do these ingredients look ok?

AdenylPyro-G Formula: 1250mg
(Adenylpyrophosphoric acid disodium, pyruvate)

Cordy-cAMP Formula: 701.5mg
(Cordyceps sinensis extract standardized to 7% corycepic acid and 0.2 adenosine, yohibine HCI)

Other Ingrediens:
Microcrystalline cellulose, Cross-linked cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicone dioxide, polyvinyl povidone, enteric coating.

aoba
05-09-2006, 07:49 PM
can i run cre-ethyl thunder with x-factor?

x-factor with food 1 hour preworkout (2CAPS) then 30mionutes preworkout take the thunder right?

im starting tomorrow and im stacking it with supercarb. using now Adam multi. wihs me luck everyone!

mentho81
05-11-2006, 05:41 AM
Are cold medications anti-inflamatories? For example dayquil, nyquil.

Frank_The_Tank
05-23-2006, 03:15 PM
can i run cre-ethyl thunder with x-factor?

x-factor with food 1 hour preworkout (2CAPS) then 30mionutes preworkout take the thunder right?

im starting tomorrow and im stacking it with supercarb. using now Adam multi. wihs me luck everyone!
Personally I would take Green Bulge with X-Factor due to the fact that GB contains Magnesium Creatine Chelate. The MCC should help cut down on some of the common X-Factor sides which were solved with additional potassium and magnesium.

DaBadGuy
05-24-2006, 12:07 AM
Is Saw Palmetto okay to take while on X Factor?

So what happens if you do take/eat some of the things we are not supposed to during the X Factor cycle? Will it make you sick or will it just cause the X Factor not to work?

One more thing, how about alcohol? I know it is bad all around but hey, I know I'm not the only one who wants to have a couple of beers while the game is on. Does alcohol have any effect on X Factor?

Younglifter16
05-24-2006, 01:07 PM
heres a quick question I have that wasnt able to get answered in the other thread :):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=10117576&postcount=59

G.W. Hayduke
05-24-2006, 02:28 PM
Aeternitatis, how would you dose ecdysten (thermolife's) while on X-factor. After speaking with the thermolife reps, they reccomended to take the ecdysten towards the beggining of the x-factor cycle. This would in theory make the cycle more "balanced", since it takes time for the x-factor to kick in, and once it does, Ill be off the ecdysten.

What are your thoughts? I have 3 bottles of ecdysten I plan on using with the x-factor (couple weeks worth)

Thanks in advance. Plan to start next week, its going to be my summer stack.
Honestly, I can't provide a definitive answer at this time. I don't know if ecdysterone and arachidonic acid are actually synergistic. So, it probably won't matter when you start the the two.

I'll have better experience with this next month when I do X-Factor with Anagen.

trauzti
06-15-2006, 01:59 PM
Need help with X-factor cycle

I know many of you will dump a floater on this thread , but if there is anyone out there, perhaps a molecular rep who would be so kind and go over both my food diet and supplement diet, and review it. Please send me a private message and lets talk there. Im not gonna ask you 1000's of questions , i just wanna do this thing 100% right.

1. Yes ive searched and read all the threads, done my resource.

2. I might be abit blonde :ř

Nevertheless i want another oppinion.

i know there is someone out there who can help me , until then, my cycle is on hold.

trauzti
06-16-2006, 11:45 AM
bump

Jimmorrison
06-16-2006, 12:05 PM
Honestly, I can't provide a definitive answer at this time. I don't know if ecdysterone and arachidonic acid are actually synergistic. So, it probably won't matter when you start the the two.

I'll have better experience with this next month when I do X-Factor with Anagen.

what is your opinion about to stack xf with jungle warfare/hyperdrol?
i heard somewere that they would counteract each other?

Jimmorrison
06-16-2006, 03:00 PM
bump

G.W. Hayduke
06-16-2006, 07:22 PM
what is your opinion about to stack xf with jungle warfare/hyperdrol?
i heard somewere that they would counteract each other?
I think it will be a fine stack. :D

trauzti
06-17-2006, 04:57 AM
150 lbs , how many pills should be taken? 3 or 4 .... is 4 dangerous? and is 3 uneffective?

JT

trauzti
06-17-2006, 08:33 AM
;)?

trauzti
06-17-2006, 09:43 AM
150 lbs , how many pills should be taken? 3 or 4 .... is 4 dangerous? and is 3 uneffective?

JT

Really really need an answer: ř

G.W. Hayduke
06-19-2006, 03:19 PM
Two links to new and important XF info. Two studies showing 1) that XF is effective and 2) it is safe.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=820201
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=820227

G.W. Hayduke
06-19-2006, 03:24 PM

JT
At 150, 3 caps should work well. 4 caps will work really well though. It's your choice.

trauzti
06-19-2006, 03:27 PM
and theres no extra "risk" in taking 4?

FAHall
06-20-2006, 01:48 PM
Hey guys,

I am going to be starting my first cycle of X-Factor in about 4 weeks once my log of Shockernutrition's N.O. Extreme is complete. I have a question though. I have read that there are strength increases while on X-Factor and that this is a big part of the stimulus for gains. I am currently following Bill Starr's SF 5x5 program which means that my strength gains are consistent and pre-planned. Would I still be fine following this lifting protocol, or would it be beneficial to switch to a more typical volume training program. The third option would be that I could increase the rate at which my lifts rise to something like 5% in place of my current 2.5%, but that would worry me because I think that there would be a pretty good chance of overtraining on something like that. If anyone has any insight please let me know.

Thanks.

G.W. Hayduke
06-20-2006, 01:53 PM
and theres no extra "risk" in taking 4?
Not at all.

G.W. Hayduke
06-20-2006, 01:55 PM
Hey guys,

I am going to be starting my first cycle of X-Factor in about 4 weeks once my log of Shockernutrition's N.O. Extreme is complete. I have a question though. I have read that there are strength increases while on X-Factor and that this is a big part of the stimulus for gains. I am currently following Bill Starr's SF 5x5 program which means that my strength gains are consistent and pre-planned. Would I still be fine following this lifting protocol, or would it be beneficial to switch to a more typical volume training program. The third option would be that I could increase the rate at which my lifts rise to something like 5% in place of my current 2.5%, but that would worry me because I think that there would be a pretty good chance of overtraining on something like that. If anyone has any insight please let me know.

Thanks.
The best advice I can give is stick to whatever works for you. If you're doing a 5x5 right now, then go ahead and continue training that way. I've trained 5x5 while on XF and it works well.

m1canes29
06-20-2006, 06:51 PM
aeter when am i getting my shirt....

FAHall
06-20-2006, 09:05 PM
Thanks Aeternitatis.
I was just worried that if the strength gains from X-Factor were going to be the impetus for growth, then I might be shortchanging myself by sticking to a preplanned strength increase as per SF 5x5.

Thanks again.

Viper21
06-23-2006, 12:57 PM
Is Saw Palmetto okay to take while on X Factor?

So what happens if you do take/eat some of the things we are not supposed to during the X Factor cycle? Will it make you sick or will it just cause the X Factor not to work?

One more thing, how about alcohol? I know it is bad all around but hey, I know I'm not the only one who wants to have a couple of beers while the game is on. Does alcohol have any effect on X Factor?

Could someone answer these questions please.

storm shadow
07-05-2006, 05:11 PM
Would 3500 Calories be enough for a bulk while taking X-Factor? Going for a clean bulk = mass gain & fat loss!

Quick stats:
175lbs
Ectomorph
5'10
12%bf

jcmts
07-06-2006, 06:59 PM
Does Marijuana affect an X-factor cycle at all? And I live in Canada btw where it is decrimilized so dont give me no bs about illegality :P

GoBrowns44
07-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Yeah this is true.

Ok I can't follow you here, in english please?

Does this mean that by taking the x-factor with a reduced carbohydrate and increased protein diet that I will gain muscle and lose fat? I also plan on taking the x-factor with ecdystern, how beneficial will that be or is that a bad idea?

madbasher
07-14-2006, 09:29 PM
i'm going to be starting my x factor cycle on monday (17th) and posting a log
as well but i have one question does the freezing stuff dentists use affect
x factor and is there any pain relievers that aren't anti inflammatory

trauzti
08-01-2006, 08:32 AM
i know 7-keto has been used to promote promote thermogenesis , but since its a natural occuring metabolite of DHEA , would it be good for bulking for an ecto while on x-factor? And is 7-keto "safe" compared to DHEA, or is there a risk of gyno aswell :) any input's are welcome

Spaniard00
08-01-2006, 08:51 AM
Is it okay to stack JW / Xceed and Xfactor? Tell me your thoughts.

trauzti
08-01-2006, 10:51 AM
i know 7-keto has been used to promote promote thermogenesis , but since its a natural occuring metabolite of DHEA , would it be good for bulking for an ecto while on x-factor? And is 7-keto "safe" compared to DHEA, or is there a risk of gyno aswell :) any input's are welcome

bump , anyone?

TimoteoS
08-01-2006, 11:09 AM
Trautzi- what exactly are you looking for.. 7 Keto should lower cortisol as far as I know If your looking to keep fat gain down, I would not worry about it on X Factor as it seems to promote fat loss as well...
Spaniard- i would think not mainly because user of JW and users X report amazing pumps, combined they would most likely be to strong. Plus thats almost a 200 dollar stack and It would be better IMO to use JW first then X factor and using Xceed along side each of them.. Just my opinion.

G.W. Hayduke
08-02-2006, 12:38 PM
will a couple do anything damaging?? or cause some serious blackouting?
Not in my experience. And I see no reason to think that AA and alcohol will any sort of extreme interactions.

trauzti
08-05-2006, 01:39 PM
Trautzi- what exactly are you looking for.. 7 Keto should lower cortisol as far as I know If your looking to keep fat gain down, I would not worry about it on X Factor as it seems to promote fat loss as well...
Spaniard- i would think not mainly because user of JW and users X report amazing pumps, combined they would most likely be to strong. Plus thats almost a 200 dollar stack and It would be better IMO to use JW first then X factor and using Xceed along side each of them.. Just my opinion.

Well what am i looking for , since X-factor amplifies test boosters and other supplements , i was just thinking since 7-keto is a safer alternative to pure DHEA , and DHEA is a precurser to alot of hormones like test , would it be a good addition? im bulking :) these things are just rolling around in my head and i thought it would be good to ask before doing stupid things :) please dont be cruel and call me an idiot ;) its just called curiosity. Anyone?

trauzti
08-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Well what am i looking for , since X-factor amplifies test boosters and other supplements , i was just thinking since 7-keto is a safer alternative to pure DHEA , and DHEA is a precurser to alot of hormones like test , would it be a good addition? im bulking :) these things are just rolling around in my head and i thought it would be good to ask before doing stupid things :) please dont be cruel and call me an idiot ;) its just called curiosity. Anyone?

bump :) im in iceland so there isnt much legal here :) stuff that i can get a hold of , is 7-0h and normal NOW tribulus , would u guys take X-factor alone or should i add something on top of it for better results?

TimoteoS
08-06-2006, 02:24 PM
It doesnt effect hormones at all as far as I know and wouldnt be anything special IMO... Iceland huh? I would say try the X Factor alone... or maybe tribulus but that aint my thing.. I would just try a stand alone so you can guage the effects..

trauzti
08-06-2006, 03:33 PM
yeah might do that :)

retro_roots
08-06-2006, 03:56 PM
will a couple do anything damaging?? or cause some serious blackouting?

NO, this has come up a lot and I can tell you beyond a doubt that drinking while taking XF will do no more damage to your gains/progress than drinking while not on XF.

I am currently between 35-40 days into a typical cycle and have had atleast 2 or 3 large drinking binges, don't get me wrong I eat very clean and normally stay completely dry but I am 18 an it's my Post High School Summer after all:), with nothing out of the ordinary happening simply because I was on XF. I got drunk and had a good time just like normal and was fine the next morning, still making progress and seeing good results. However, you are spending $90+ on a cycle and more on other basic stuff to go with it so you should try to stay as clean and dry as possible or you're better off saving your money.

PGonZ
08-07-2006, 07:45 PM
I started X factor on August 3 at 170 lbs. I'm at 175 today, (never been above 172 prior to X factor).... I never gained this much weight in such a short time...

cobain67
08-08-2006, 10:18 AM
how's the new FAQ coming?

jwright715
08-08-2006, 03:55 PM
I have a question that maybe the Molecular Nutrition guys (or anyone who knows) could answer for me. Im gonna be starting X Factor in a few weeks, and from all the posts Ive read some side effects that seem to happen from X Factor are insomnia and occasionally headaches if the doses are taken too close together.

With the dosing protocol at 1 in the morning, 2 pre workout, and 1 pre-bed, i was wondering if i work out around 9pm, with my workout lasting until 10:15-10:30, and being in bed around 12, am i pretty much doomed to have headaches and insomnia with the doses being so close together?

Tequila Sunrise
08-20-2006, 05:39 AM
On my workout days i have to train at 9 pm. I take 2 caps at 8.
Then around 10.30pm i take 1 cap . I still sleep like a little baby and experience no headaches.

Blast_
08-20-2006, 09:05 AM
how's the new FAQ coming?

bump.

Matthews227
09-14-2006, 05:22 PM
Can you use pam regularly while on x factor? i only ask because its made from oil oil. I know its a very small amount but i use it to cook all of the time.
thanks

johnfaceman
09-14-2006, 10:19 PM
Can you use pam regularly while on x factor? i only ask because its made from oil oil. I know its a very small amount but i use it to cook all of the time.
thanks

Wondering the same thing. Also whats the official word on peanut butter. I am willing to cut it out if a normal ammount has any adverse effect whatsoever, but if not I want it dammit.

G.W. Hayduke
09-14-2006, 10:50 PM
Wondering the same thing. Also whats the official word on peanut butter. I am willing to cut it out if a normal ammount has any adverse effect whatsoever, but if not I want it dammit.
Pam and PB are perfectly fine.