PDA

View Full Version : creatine only on workout days???

person22
11-13-2005, 05:36 AM
hi,
im on my 2nd day of loading creatine, the instructions on the tin say take four times a day for 2 days for the loading phase, but the it says take twice a day after,once before workout and once after, so does this mean i only take it on days i work out? cause i work out on one day then have a day off then on then off etc... so what do i do??
cheers

DJ Blaze
11-13-2005, 06:16 AM
hi,
im on my 2nd day of loading creatine, the instructions on the tin say take four times a day for 2 days for the loading phase, but the it says take twice a day after,once before workout and once after, so does this mean i only take it on days i work out? cause i work out on one day then have a day off then on then off etc... so what do i do??
cheers
You need to take creatine everyday. It doesn't immediately start to work, it needs to build up in the muscles, which means it needs a constantly supply (ie it needs to be taken every day). On NON-workout days take one serving when you wake up, then wait 30 minutes before you eat something. And take the second serving later in the day about 30 before a meal.

person22
11-13-2005, 06:50 AM
brilliant thats what i needed to know, its really expensive stuff isnt it? ive been told its the only supplement worth bothering with. how long before it starts to work then? can u lift a lot more on it?

TeamDime10
11-13-2005, 06:54 AM
It depends on which brand you buy. It is one of the more effective supps. If your eating right, lifting hard and resting, you soon will be lifting more.