PDA

View Full Version : Red Acid

Medic5526
11-11-2005, 11:50 AM
I took my first dose of Red Acid today and went to the er for severe hypertension,I have been a paramedic/firefighter for 13 years and have never had trouble with my b/p it had no effect for about a hour then I got a severe
headache and my b/p was 170/120 and my captain told to ride up the er being i was on duty anyway and the doc told me to take one of my nitros off the truck and lay down and rest and see if it comes down,the headache and b/p subsided afetr about 2 hours,I pick up alot of pt's that dont listen to warnings when they take meds so please listen to CL warnings on the bottle and do not take this supplement if you have ever had any type of hypertension at all.

italionstallion
11-11-2005, 11:52 AM
wow

sorry to hear about that

Rage (SoCal)
11-11-2005, 11:55 AM
So let me get the straight? You have suffered from hypertension in the past, decided to ignore the warnings and landed youself in the ER? Just trying to clear up the story for everyone.

Blap Blaow
11-11-2005, 11:57 AM
So let me get the straight? You have suffered from hypertension in the past, decided to ignore the warnings and landed youself in the ER? Just trying to clear up the story for everyone.
I'm not sure I understand either.

Do you have a history of hypertension or not? You don't really make this clear.

But I'm VERY sorry to hear you suffered like this. Speedy recovery bro :)

DejaBlue55
11-11-2005, 11:59 AM
What is a nitros?

Medic5526
11-11-2005, 11:59 AM
i have never had no trouble if you read my post you would see that

DejaBlue55
11-11-2005, 12:00 PM
i have never had no trouble if you read my post you would see that
An attitude like that is not welcome in this forum.

nithos
11-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Did you pop all 3, or work your way up to determine your tollerance?

Rage (SoCal)
11-11-2005, 12:04 PM
ooops sorry about that. Didn't see that. To be honest, this story sounds like a crock of bs especially if you are perfectly healthy. Either your are not perfectly healthy, are extremely sensitive to stims or something else. Red Acid is not a powerful stimulant and I couldn't really see it affecting BP all that much, especially if taken at the correction dosage.

Medic5526
11-11-2005, 12:06 PM
What is a nitros?

Nitro is a pill you use in chest px and hypertension it causes vasodialation which in return lowers b/p and oxygen demand on the heart,i'm fine now without any problem I'm still at work,I was just telling everyone that i reacted wrong to it,the er doc asked if i have ever taken it before i told him no but I had taken fat burners before he said my body just didn't agree with one of the ingredients,I have checked my b/p for the last three hours without any problems

Rage (SoCal)
11-11-2005, 12:10 PM
HMMM interesting. Sorry to hear about you bad experience.

Medic5526
11-11-2005, 12:10 PM
rage you could be right about it being something else I have no idea I did nothing different today that I always do,I didn't start this thread to start trouble or tried to be called a liar,I was just telling the forum what happened to me sorry if it caused problems,it you want to send a private msg I will be more than happy to tell you where I work and give you my docs name.

Rage (SoCal)
11-11-2005, 12:13 PM
That is not necessary. As a usual member here I am used to people being trolls and trying to start problems amonst the forum, which always causes unnecessary drama. In your case, it sounds like you are being sincere, and my apologies for suggesting otherwise. There are many many ingredients in Red Acid that you have probably never been exposed to before, heck I know I haven't.

DejaBlue55
11-11-2005, 12:24 PM
That is not necessary. As a usual member here I am used to people being trolls and trying to start problems amonst the forum, which always causes unnecessary drama. In your case, it sounds like you are being sincere, and my apologies for suggesting otherwise. There are many many ingredients in Red Acid that you have probably never been exposed to before, heck I know I haven't.
Rage is a stand-up guy^^. Props to Rage.

pu12en12g
11-11-2005, 03:08 PM
please listen to CL warnings on the bottle and do not take this supplement if you have ever had any type of hypertension at all.

Agreed, and best wishes man

Bane
11-11-2005, 04:00 PM
Certain people can have adverse reactions to almost anything. The general rule of thumb is that we should take any new supplement/drug in low dosages and see if we observe any adverse reactions. If yes then stop ASAP and in case of drugs consult our doctor to recieve another medication.
I think the Red Acid FAQ should change to say it stacks very well with sesamin(which causes hypotension) so that they practically cancel each other out.
By the way, Red Acid DOES NOT stack well with Yohimbine(in contrast to what the FAQ says). Not only Yohimbine is a potent cause of hypertension, but yohimbine does NOT stacj with tyramine, trosine and phenylalanine(common MAO inhibitors/food interactions).

exfatman
11-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Certain people can have adverse reactions to almost anything. The general rule of thumb is that we should take any new supplement/drug in low dosages and see if we observe any adverse reactions. If yes then stop ASAP and in case of drugs consult our doctor to recieve another medication.
I think the Red Acid FAQ should change to say it stacks very well with sesamin(which causes hypotension) so that they practically cancel each other out.
By the way, Red Acid DOES NOT stack well with Yohimbine(in contrast to what the FAQ says). Not only Yohimbine is a potent cause of hypertension, but yohimbine does NOT stacj with tyramine, trosine and phenylalanine(common MAO inhibitors/food interactions).
About time someone said that...get ready to be slammed by the Pure groupies because you just bashed their pet :)

40-Yard Dash_2
11-11-2005, 05:46 PM
About time someone said that...get ready to be slammed by the Pure groupies because you just bashed their pet :)
What's up, fatass? I mean, exfatman.

exfatman
11-11-2005, 05:56 PM
What's up, fatass? I mean, exfatman.
This old fatass can run faster so you can't get away :)

40-Yard Dash_2
11-11-2005, 05:58 PM
This old fatass can run faster so you can't get away :)
I doubt that, pops! Ya might, break a hip!!!

exfatman
11-11-2005, 06:04 PM
I doubt that, pops! Ya might, break a hip!!!They might have been replaced with that 6 million dollare technology...can't remember but I can still run faster than you. Now stop disrespecting your elders and let me win this :)

40-Yard Dash_2
11-11-2005, 06:06 PM
They might have been replaced with that 6 million dollare technology...can't remember but I can still run faster than you. Now stop disrespecting your elders and let me win this :)
Listen old man, ya can't run faster than I can. Comprende?

DejaBlue55
11-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Do you consider me one of his groupies exfatman?

I need to get this straight.

exfatman
11-11-2005, 06:21 PM
Listen old man, ya can't run faster than I can. Comprende?R.E.S.P.E.C.T
BTW, if I can't run faster why am I ahead of you?

exfatman
11-11-2005, 06:25 PM
Do you consider me one of his groupies exfatman?

I need to get this straight.Let me paste my post so we can try to figure it out...

About time someone said that...get ready to be slammed by the Pure groupies because you just bashed their pet

Now this is gonna be tricky dude but we can do this. Let's see...it seems to indicate that the groupies will bash Bane. So I guess if you bash Bane for what he said regarding the interaction between RA and BR, your a groupie but conversly, you aren't if you don't bash Bane regarding the above. Does that answer your question and are you sorry you disturbed an old fart's rest Mr. Chronic?

Bane
11-11-2005, 07:25 PM

I am not bashing anything, I am just stating some scientific facts.

exfatman
11-11-2005, 07:32 PM
I am not bashing anything, I am just stating some scientific facts.
Correct. I didn't say you were...things just tend to get twisted here, particularly when it is ANYTHING negative or questioning to Red Acid.

kendog
11-11-2005, 08:03 PM
Pretty much every stimulant raises BP to a certain degree. It's the nature of caffeine.

dito
11-11-2005, 08:09 PM
Pure has groupies?? That's news to me.

Talk about PURE controversy!!!