PDA

View Full Version : Superdrol, Methyl 1-P & Halodrol...

W8T LFT
11-11-2005, 10:13 AM
Okay, here we go...I'm 36, have been lifting for quite some time now (12 yrs). I eat properly, take in the appropriate amounts of protein, etc. etc. etc. Currently 6'1" and weight around 235-240Lbs. I am not overweight buy any means...Don't ask me to post pictures, barely could figure out how to post this thread. I would like to try the above mentioned "supplements". I am looking for some advise here on which works best/most safe etc. I've read a 101 post on Superdrol, but don't have the slightest idea on how to acquire the "safest" pct (reside in Canada).

Bench just over 300Ibs, Deadlift mid-300's & squat around 315....Starting to hit damn sticking points again if this helps. I've only tried Creatine & Glutamine in the past. Oh, and yes I supplement with Whey/vitamins...All the basics. Any advise?

Guardian
11-11-2005, 10:26 AM
I would go with phera phlex imo its the best right now that you cna get.

UberBerzerker
11-11-2005, 10:36 AM
Halo is pretty new you might want to wait on that one.

Methy 1-p isn't anything special from the chit-chat on the forums

superdrol is you best bet, or even pheraplex as mentioned above. Hell, you might even try SNS's methyl plex or methyl drol

xGhostinGx
11-11-2005, 10:37 AM
I would go with phera phlex imo its the best right now that you cna get.

What the? :confused: SD is awesome, but is worse than Halodrol in terms of hepatoxicity. One 50mg HD-50 pill is equal to 30mg of SD and is much easier on the lipids and easier on the liver. M1P flat out sucks. Halodrol is the clear winner.

Guardian
11-11-2005, 10:43 AM
Halodrol?...... right

Nathan1
11-11-2005, 10:46 AM
What the? :confused: SD is awesome, but is worse than Halodrol in terms of hepatoxicity. One 50mg HD-50 pill is equal to 30mg of SD and is much easier on the lipids and easier on the liver. M1P flat out sucks. Halodrol is the clear winner.

of course that also means that Halodrol is the weaker of the two substances by a mg/mg comparison.

xGhostinGx
11-11-2005, 10:56 AM
Yes, but how many people take 30mg of SD plus the lipid stuff of SD?

xGhostinGx
11-11-2005, 11:03 AM
Halodrol?...... right

Clearly you are stuck in the 70s. Halodrol info.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=7663338&postcount=22

Guardian
11-11-2005, 11:23 AM
Halodrol hasnt gotten much feedback form the boards, one persons experience or what the company says is by no means enough. You do not want to risk trying a new product like this. Phera Phlex has more feedback. I would go with superdrol or phera, phera is said to be stronger then super with comparable side effects. Unlike superdrol phera does not seem to hit lipid profiles as hard so overall it seems phera has less sides.

xGhostinGx
11-11-2005, 11:48 AM
Halodrol hasnt gotten much feedback form the boards, one persons experience or what the company says is by no means enough. You do not want to risk trying a new product like this. Phera Phlex has more feedback. I would go with superdrol or phera, phera is said to be stronger then super with comparable side effects. Unlike superdrol phera does not seem to hit lipid profiles as hard so overall it seems phera has less sides.

PP is very androgenic and has very little anabolic activity, so recommending PP, the guy is going to be very dissappointed with the very small size gain. You meant to say Halodrol hasnt got much feedback on this board. Halodrol is comparable to OT so we should know what to expect. I still say HD-50 is the best chioce.

xGhostinGx
11-11-2005, 11:56 AM
NM, I just saw in you stats that you weigh 165lbs yet have 18" arms. :rolleyes: You obviously have way to much e-ego to let the convo go. So ill do it for you. Your right and Im wrong.

Regular_Ryan
11-11-2005, 12:05 PM
So, to sum it all up

Beginning Weight: 197
End Weight: 194
Total Gain: 15 lbs

Beginning Measurements:
Arms: 14.5
Legs: 23.5
Waist: 33
End Measurements:
Arms: 15.75
Legs: 24.75
Waist: 34.25
Total Gain:
Arms: 1.25
Legs: 1.25
Waist: 1.25

Wow, look at how I gained the same amount of size in each place. The waist was done an inch above belly botton, NOT sucking it in. Not where I wear my pants. Also, I am sure my glutes have grown a lot, as my ass is a lot bigger and all my shorts are a lot tighter everywhere.

Strength:
Before:
DL 405 x 1
Bench 195 x 1
ATG squat 255 x 2
Leg press 750 x 10
BB Row - 185 x 5

After:
DL 415 x 1
Bench 205 x 3
ATG squat 265 x 3
Leg press 800 x 10
BB Row - 225 x 5

Total Gains:
DL 10 lbs
Bench 10 lbs + 2 reps
ATG squat 10 lbs + 1 rep
Leg press 50 lbs
BB Row - 40 lbs

Sides:
Slight bloating
Lethargy
Increased hunger and thirst
Wicked pumps, especially in lower back

The sides were nothing on this product. I would have put up with a lot more than this for the gains I got. Great stuff, just great.

Here is a link to a lat spread pic I took mid cycle, couldn't get it to post here:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=36831

The pic is the same pose as the 2nd one on the first page: It is hard to see much of a difference from this picture, but believe me, I look and feel a lot bigger and have gotten too many comments about it to count.

Thanks again Krzna and AX, and thanks everyone for following! I will continue this log through PCT with any pertinent updates.
This is just one. Pretty good gains it seems to me. Actually PheraPlex is 1.5 times as anabolic as Superdrol with half the sides. It is very Anabolic.

I do not work for AX anymore so I can state my views. There needs to be much more info on Halodrol before it is acepted as a great compound. It may be , but not yet. Pheraplex and 1-Ad/4-AD are my all time favorites.

Another

Hi ppl-After a month journey with Phera-Plex I have decided to end this cycle early by 2 weeks, all is good, however I want to listen to my body and I feel that it is saying to take a break so to speak. The results have been incredible for me, and I feel that I have accomplished some great goals.... I do intend to take about 6-8 weeks off now before I start my next cycle, about double the time off, compared with time 'on' cycle....

Now a log without a way of quantifying the results, would be only half hearted. It is great that I can notice the results and see the differences, but to the readers of this log, who have been monitoring my progress etc, numbers speak for themselves... I trust that the figures below will be inspiring to those who work out, or considering doing a cycle etc...

BEFORE CYCLE FIGURES - All measurements taken cold (non training day)

Height - 6, 0"
Weight - 220 (approx)
Chest - 48"
Biceps - 16 1/2"
forearms - 14"
legs - 27 1/2"
calves - 17 1/4"

POST CYCLE FIGURES - All measurements taken cold (non training day)

Height - 6, 0"
Weight - 235 (approx)
Chest - 51 1/4"
Biceps - 17 1/4"
forearms - 14 1/4"
legs - 28 1/4"
calves - 17 1/4"

Now for some strength figures. All the below were achieved in 4 weeks

Bench Press - 25% increase
Incline Fly's - 30% increase
Lat Pull Down - 27% increase
Rotary Pulldown - 20% increase
Barbell Shrugs - 30% increase
Seated Rows - 28% increase
Bicep Curls - 25% increase
Preacher Curls - 35% increase
Tricep extension - 15% increase
Overhead Triceps - 20% increase
Shoulder Press - 32% increase
Seated Dumbbell Press - 33% increase
Leg Press - 32% increase
Leg Extension - 15% increase
Lying Leg Curls - 21% increase
Calf Raises - 0% increase (increased reps)

I decided to keep a progress report of overall poundage I lifted during cycle as well. 1 rep of each of the above exercises were tallied and compared against the same exrecises at the end of cycle. The single rep measurements were taken as part of my working sets, NOT single rep personal bests (I didn't measure or attempt anything like that during the cycle)

BEFORE CYCLE
1 Rep, each exercise = 2,350 lbs

END OF CYCLE
1 Rep, each exercise = 2,920 lbs - increase of 570 lbs on each rep

BEFORE CYCLE
Total weight lifted (approx 10 reps per set x 3 sets) 70,500 lbs

END OF CYCLE
Total weight lifted (approx 10 reps per set x 3 sets) 87,600 lbs - 17,100 lbs increase.

Well, that gives an exhaustive record for you all. Please note, some exercises combined drop sets, sometimes reps were higher, sometimes reps were lower, so while the above figures are pretty accurate, if there is very close scrutiny, their may be slight inaccuracies...you get the idea however...

As far as dosage's were concerned, week 1,2 were pretty much 20mg a day, week 3,4 were 30mg and 40mg respectively.

END OF CYCLE THOUGHTS.....

These products flat out work. Period. Phera-Plex is awesome, defintely my preferance over Superdrol, Why? No lethargy, I had a horrible time with Superdrol in relation to lethargy personally.
Thanks and good luck
-F.T

UberBerzerker
11-11-2005, 12:13 PM
I do not work for AX anymore so I can state my views.
Another

you wanna elaborate on that a little bit, or can you not?

natrlone
11-11-2005, 12:14 PM
NM, I just saw in you stats that you weigh 165lbs yet have 18" arms. :rolleyes: You obviously have way to much e-ego to let the convo go. So ill do it for you. Your right and Im wrong.

LOL. It's simply amazing how many sets of 18 inch arms are on this forum.

ESports24
11-11-2005, 12:17 PM

I would have to agree....and also say that I dont think someone that is only 19 (or 20 whatever) should be giving advice about prohormones, pro-steroids, or even anabolics.

Regular_Ryan
11-11-2005, 12:22 PM
you wanna elaborate on that a little bit, or can you not?
I cannot talk about any company stuff on the forum.

Guardian
11-11-2005, 12:40 PM
According to
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=572642&highlight=pheraplex+dummies

Phera is categorized as both highly anabolic and androgenic this is for the poster saying its mostly just androgenic. People report good gains on pp as well.

W8T LFT
11-11-2005, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the replies, but Nolvadex is out. Is it really unsafe to pct without this stuff? company recommends Rebound.

xGhostinGx
11-11-2005, 04:19 PM
I cannot talk about any company stuff on the forum.

It maybe more anabolic on paper, but when is the last time you heard anyone say PP was better than SD for size? Piss on both of them anyways, I still say HD-50 is better. :)

BTW, Im glad you are back. :)

secondsight
11-14-2005, 02:56 PM
Piss on both of them anyways, I still say HD-50 is better. :)

Do you care to elaborate alittle more on this? I'm still up in the air on HD-50.

xGhostinGx
11-14-2005, 03:21 PM
Do you care to elaborate alittle more on this? I'm still up in the air on HD-50.

After reading the same junk you have about HD-50, Im sold on the stuff, but Im a sucker for fancy talk. If BK is right (he maybe a little abbrasive for some people) a 50mg pill of HD-50 = a 30mg's of SD, then wow. Oral T kicks booty IMO, so Im sold. Plus it is a Gaspari thing, not a BK thing. Methinks BK got a bad rep from the cruddy M-Dien that came out at first and people never knew it got corrected, so people stopped believing BK and thought M-Dien sucked. Plus, he hyped it up way to much for what it does IMO. Everyone holds everything up to M1T. :) I just hope retailers sell it cheap soon. :( :)