PDA

View Full Version : Buckeyes Cornerback out for champs game

skinny buckeye
12-20-2007, 06:24 AM
crap. Donald Washington wont be allowed to play in the championship game...

some sort of violation of some kind off the field.

Cramerica
12-20-2007, 06:32 AM
Nice.

Biggest game of your life and you solidify yourself as an idiot.

SwagMorris
12-20-2007, 08:24 AM
Nice.

lmao

Agreed... but he's a Buckeye... they're known for being F up's.

http://www.fantasyfootballfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/02/Maurice-Clarett.jpg

soxinseven
12-20-2007, 08:27 AM
God damnit, now the Suckeye fans are going to say "But our best cornerback was out for the game!! WAAAAAAAHH!!" to justify being completely humiliated by an SEC team in the BCS championship game for the second consecutive year.

BIG JOHNNY C
12-20-2007, 09:04 AM
Maybe LSU has a chance now............nah lol

Cramerica
12-20-2007, 09:34 AM
lmao

http://www.fantasyfootballfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/02/Maurice-Clarett.jpg

Hey, I can't say too much. I went to FSU. ;)

2kool4skool
12-20-2007, 04:12 PM
This is false, Donald Washington(the starter) will be allowed to play, it's Eugene Clifford(mainly special teams guy) who is suspended.

Krunk Fu
12-20-2007, 04:41 PM
Nice.

I think both players got caught smoking weed. Funny, they thought $105 ticket for the minor misdemeanor would be it, but big Jim is setting them straight. I remember when Meyer didn't even suspend one of his players for their bowl game when they were charged with assault.

Although, smoking weed isn't something that is that SERIOUS. If it is against rules, they should be punished. Donald Washington is a great player, but Chikwa is a solid athlete and will do fine. We have a plethora of DBs. It DOES hurt though.

Ok and EDIT: Clifford is suspended, Washington has NOT been suspended yet. Clifford was the one caught with weed, which is why I suspected both were involved.

God damnit, now the Suckeye fans are going to say "But our best cornerback was out for the game!! WAAAAAAAHH!!" to justify being completely humiliated by an SEC team in the BCS championship game for the second consecutive year.

Our best DB? Ha. You're fcuking retarded. He's good and a great athlete, but our best DB would be Malcom Jenkins, projected first round draft pick. Douche bags like you try to generalize all OSU fans in to one category. You're a joke.

Krunk Fu
12-20-2007, 04:48 PM
lmao

I had you blocked forever, since all you posted was **** like that. The week I take you off... You still post immature ****. What school do you cheer for? There are far more schools with thugs on their teams. Hell, OSU is SECOND in the nation for current NFL players (USC is first) .. For being F up's - we still send more athletes to the pros then your school :D

BigDreams21
12-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Washington is definitely not the best corner on the team, and he's not the suspended one anyways.

Lol, strong football smarts. You've never heard of Malcolm Jenkins? One of the best corners in the nation? Yeah, he's our best corner back. Now stop posting about football.

SwagMorris
12-20-2007, 05:07 PM
I had you blocked forever, since all you posted was **** like that. The week I take you off... You still post immature ****.

Feelings hurt much, or do you just have sand in your vagina?

BTW, I cheer for UNC, I'm from North Carolina. Yes football team sucks... is there basketball team miles ahead of yours? Yes.

Krunk Fu
12-20-2007, 05:10 PM
Feelings hurt much, or do you just have sand in your vagina?

BTW, I cheer for UNC, I'm from North Carolina. Yes football team sucks... is there basketball team miles ahead of yours? Yes.

When did I say OSU had a superior basketball program? Good job implying ****. Are my feelings hurt? Far from it.. and no comment on the 'sand in your vagina' considering you're probably a pre-pubescent teen.

SwagMorris
12-20-2007, 05:12 PM
When did I say OSU had a superior basketball program? Good job implying ****. Are my feelings hurt? Far from it.. and no comment on the 'sand in your vagina' considering you're probably a pre-pubescent teen.

You've asked me several times what school I attend, or what school I root for.

Your feelings aren't hurt? BS, you cry and neg me every time I make a post about your overrated football team.

Krunk Fu
12-20-2007, 05:13 PM
You've asked me several times what school I attend, or what school I root for.

Your feelings aren't hurt? BS, you cry and neg me every time I make a post about your overrated football team.

I neg you because you have no idea what you're talking about in terms of football. And didn't you say OSU was over-rated in basketball last season and wouldn't make it past the Sweet 16? Funny, because I didn't see UNC in the Title game. And tell Marcus I said what's up. Bishop O'Connell ftw.

SwagMorris
12-20-2007, 05:16 PM
I neg you because you have no idea what you're talking about in terms of football. And didn't you say OSU was over-rated in basketball last season and wouldn't make it past the Sweet 16? Funny, because I didn't see UNC in the Title game. And tell Marcus I said what's up. Bishop O'Connell ftw.

Didn't you say OSU would dominate Florida in every single one of your posts last year?

And I'm the one who knows nothing about football:rolleyes:

Krunk Fu
12-20-2007, 05:21 PM
Didn't you say OSU would dominate Florida in every single one of your posts last year?

And I'm the one who knows nothing about football:rolleyes:

Yes, every single post I said OSU would dominate Florida and it would be 100-0. You are so correct my friend. ACTUALLY, I predicted it would be a close game in favor of OSU. Did that come true? Nah.. but I doubt I'm the only one who was wrong.

SwagMorris
12-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Yes, every single post I said OSU would dominate Florida and it would be 100-0. You are so correct my friend. ACTUALLY, I predicted it would be a close game in favor of OSU. Did that come true? Nah.. but I doubt I'm the only one who was wrong.

Don't worry, I predicted it would be a close game too. I predict this years National Championship game to be close as well because OSU embarrassing themselves last year, was the most improbable outcome ever.

HoosierBoy
12-20-2007, 05:39 PM
Second lowest football graduation rate in the Big Ten, for the record.

Krunk Fu
12-20-2007, 05:43 PM
Don't worry, I predicted it would be a close game too. I predict this years National Championship game to be close as well because OSU embarrassing themselves last year, was the most improbable outcome ever.

Yeah it should be a good game. But be honest do you go to UNC Charlotte? :D

Second lowest football graduation rate in the Big Ten, for the record.

It's rough when everyone goes to the NFL early :D

HoosierBoy
12-20-2007, 05:47 PM
Yeah it should be a good game. But be honest do you go to UNC Charlotte? :D

It's rough when everyone goes to the NFL :D

Notre Dame sent seven players to the NFL in the 2007 Draft, yet their graduation rate is at 93%.

Ohio St. sent eight players to the Draft, only one more than Notre Dame, yet their graduation rate is at 55%.

OSU had two players that left early for the 2007 Draft. Notre Dame had one.

Yeah, pretty sure their program just doesn't give a **** about academics.

BigDreams21
12-20-2007, 06:40 PM
Notre Dame sent seven players to the NFL in the 2007 Draft, yet their graduation rate is at 93%.

Ohio St. sent eight players to the Draft, only one more than Notre Dame, yet their graduation rate is at 55%.

OSU has the largest population of any university in the nation. It's tough to have a high graduation rate with that many students.

ND has around 11,000 students while OSU has over 50,000. ND is also a private school, so its tougher to get into.

HoosierBoy
12-20-2007, 06:42 PM
OSU has the largest population of any university in the nation. It's tough to have a high graduation rate with that many students.

ND has around 11,000 students while OSU has over 50,000. ND is also a private school, so its tougher to get into.

Talking about the football team, not the graduation rate of the whole school.

BigDreams21
12-20-2007, 06:47 PM
Talking about the football team, not the graduation rate of the whole school.
Oh, well thats easy lol.

Most players at OSU leave before they have the time to graduate because they have a successful NFL career ahead of them. ND players, not so much.

How is a player supposed to graduate college when he leaves for the pros after his sophomore or junior year?

GatorsIn09
12-20-2007, 06:53 PM
oh no osu fans you just lost some more speed. watch out the rout could be on.

let the sec nightmeres begin for you poor poor bastards

BigDreams21
12-20-2007, 06:57 PM
oh no osu fans you just lost some more speed. watch out the rout could be on.

let the sec nightmeres begin for you poor poor bastards
u mad.

GatorsIn09
12-20-2007, 07:06 PM
u mad.

about what? im a diehard florida fan so what would i be mad about. my team dominated the championship last year and had the heisman winner with a very bright outlook. your team is consistently the most overrated team in sports...........on top of that my gf just gave me a great bj,so no, actually im not mad at all.....

BigDreams21
12-20-2007, 07:06 PM
about what? im a diehard florida fan so what would i be mad about. my team dominated the championship last year and had the heisman winner with a very bright outlook. your team is consistently the most overrated team in sports...........on top of that my gf just gave me a great bj,so no, actually im not mad at all.....
bla bla bla

I'm not reading that gibberish.

All I needed was post #24 and your angry personal insults to realize that U mad.

BigDreams21
12-20-2007, 07:11 PM
u mad.

about what?

Lol, dunno man, you tell me. Here's your neg comment (more anger):

"i dont care if this neg effects you just wanted to tell you to **** off osu boy"

GatorsIn09
12-20-2007, 07:12 PM
bla bla bla

I'm not reading that gibberish.

All I needed was post #24 and your angry personal insults to realize that U mad.

aww cant handle it? or you just dont have **** to say because youre scared about the upcoming ass beating lsu is gonna give you? i bet youre getting that feeling in your stomach again, you know, the one that crept in when the gators hung 40 on you

you negged me first or dont you remember that part? i never neg anyone cause i dont care but as u saw the need to neg me i replied. **** you isnt an insult. and osu boy shouldnt be an insult, unless your alittle embarrassed?

HoosierBoy
12-20-2007, 07:15 PM
Oh, well thats easy lol.

Most players at OSU leave before they have the time to graduate because they have a successful NFL career ahead of them. ND players, not so much.

How is a player supposed to graduate college when he leaves for the pros after his sophomore or junior year?

I posted the stats above. Notre Dame sends almost as many guys to the Draft as Ohio St., and nearly as many guys leave Notre Dame early.

Notre Dame has thirty-nine players in the NFL right now to OSU's forty-seven.

BigDreams21
12-20-2007, 07:16 PM
aww cant handle it? or you just dont have **** to say because youre scared about the upcoming ass beating lsu is gonna give you? i bet youre getting that feeling in your stomach again, you know, the one that crept in when the gators hung 40 on you

you negged me first or dont you remember that part? i never neg anyone cause i dont care but as u saw the need to neg me i replied. **** you isnt an insult. and osu boy shouldnt be an insult, unless your alittle embarrassed?
boohoo cry about the negs

Regardless of this year's outcome, OSU still has more championships than FL. Whatcha got to say about that?

2kool4skool
12-20-2007, 07:21 PM
I posted the stats above. Notre Dame sends almost as many guys to the Draft as Ohio St., and nearly as many guys leave Notre Dame early.

Notre Dame has thirty-nine players in the NFL right now to OSU's forty-seven.

Ohio State's academic standards aren't as high as Notre Dame's, I don't think anyone would deny that.

Personally I could care less. Now if OSU's overall academic standards dropped, that should and would piss off the students. But I doubt anyone cares whether Beanie Wells has a 2.0 or a 2.5.

FLYBUCK
12-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Almost didn't post in this thread gone to hell but... I just got an update on the story and someone jumped to gun. Eugene Clifford, a reserve CB will be missing the NC game. Washington will be playing.

GatorsIn09
12-20-2007, 07:26 PM
boohoo cry about the negs

Regardless of this year's outcome, OSU still has more championships than FL. Whatcha got to say about that?
how am i crying about negs when i just said i didnt care, can u read?

umm cool? theyve won 2 in what 37 years? 1 in your lifetime. floridas won 2 in 13. i was born in 84 so why would it really matter? i dont root for a team because of the number of championships they have i root for them because i love watching them. and my favorite team not only owned you in the football championship but absolutely owned you in the basketball championship too, how many times has that happened lol

BigDreams21
12-20-2007, 07:31 PM

umm cool? theyve won 2 in what 37 years? 1 in your lifetime. floridas won 2 in 13. i was born in 84 so why would it really matter? i dont root for a team because of the number of championships they have i root for them because i love watching them. and my favorite team not only owned you in the football championship but absolutely owned you in the basketball championship too, how many times has that happened lol
Cool. Guess what happened this year? OSU is back in the NC game and Florida isn't.

soxinseven
12-20-2007, 07:34 PM

Where do you live? "Stuck in a Frozen Tundra" so I assume not Florida. Did you grow up in the Sunshine State, or just like UF because you thought the Gator logo was cute?

GatorsIn09
12-20-2007, 07:41 PM
Where do you live? "Stuck in a Frozen Tundra" so I assume not Florida. Did you grow up in the Sunshine State, or just like UF because you thought the Gator logo was cute?

um i grew up in florida then my parents moved to ny. it wasnt my choice and ill be moving back as soon as im done with school....

i bet youve lived in boston your whole life?

soxinseven
12-20-2007, 07:41 PM
um i grew up in florida then my parents moved to ny. it wasnt my choice and ill be moving back as soon as im done with school....

i bet youve lived in boston your whole life?

I lived in Boston for 23 years before moving to Los Angeles in January for work.

A bit more reasonable than a Florida Gator fan from New York state, I'd say.

GatorsIn09
12-20-2007, 07:48 PM
did you read my post, how is it different? should i have ran away from my parents to stay there? your post makes no sense

Krunk Fu
12-20-2007, 10:33 PM

Most players leave early. When you have say 6 players who aren't seniors who leave for the draft (hypothetically speaking) that is already about half(roughly) of your recruiting class. OSU doesn't care about their academics? You should note how many schools have a lot less admissions standards for their players.

HoosierBoy
12-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Most players leave early. When you have say 6 players who aren't seniors who leave for the draft (hypothetically speaking) that is already about half(roughly) of your recruiting class. OSU doesn't care about their academics? You should note how many schools have a lot less admissions standards for their players.

OSU only had two underclassmen in the 2007 Draft. The other six were seniors.

If you're really going to argue that OSU gives a crap about academics, I have two words: Andy Katzenmoyer. (Probably spelled the last name incorrectly, but then again, he probably can't spell it either.)

Krunk Fu
12-20-2007, 11:55 PM

If you're really going to argue that OSU gives a crap about academics, I have two words: Andy Katzenmoyer. (Probably spelled the last name incorrectly, but then again, he probably can't spell it either.)

You are going to base it off 1 player. Impressive.

FLYBUCK
12-21-2007, 04:56 AM

I hate when people say things like this... Andy Katzenmoyer went to Ohio State to be a professional football player the same way I went to college to be an engineer and you went to school to do whatever you do. He worked hit tail off to accomplish his goals and made them a reality. And by the way, now that his playing career is ove guess what he's doing?

Katzenmoyer is currently finishing his bachelor's degree at Ohio State University and serving as assistant football coach and defensive coordinator at Westerville South High School... don't be so quick to judge!

HoosierBoy
12-21-2007, 09:16 AM
I hate when people say things like this... Andy Katzenmoyer went to Ohio State to be a professional football player the same way I went to college to be an engineer and you went to school to do whatever you do. He worked hit tail off to accomplish his goals and made them a reality. And by the way, now that his playing career is ove guess what he's doing?

Katzenmoyer is currently finishing his bachelor's degree at Ohio State University and serving as assistant football coach and defensive coordinator at Westerville South High School... don't be so quick to judge!

I went to college to get an education, and played football on the side, not the other way around. That's the way it's supposed to be.

What's he majoring in? Tennis court maintenance?

Sorry, but any school who lets guys like that play intercollegiate sports is bush league.

2kool4skool
12-21-2007, 03:29 PM
I went to college to get an education, and played football on the side, not the other way around. That's the way it's supposed to be.

What's he majoring in? Tennis court maintenance?

Sorry, but any school who lets guys like that play intercollegiate sports is bush league.

I'm willing to bet if they took a vote of the student body at Notre Dame, they'd overhwelmingly choose to trade team GPA's for the success OSU's football team has had the past 10 years.

I couldn't care less what my schools football teams academic standards are, as long as the schools overall academic standards don't drop, it doesn't effect me, and a winning football team brings tons of cash to the University which in turn allows for better facilities and services.

Congrats to Notre Dame for winning the GPA Bowl, their academics are clearly superior to most other BCS Conference schools, unfortunately I couldn't care less. Now Notre Dame's overall academic standards and rankings are something to be envied, they are one of the top 20 schools in the country.

OSU's academics are way better than LSU's, somehow I doubt the Buckeyes will be throwing any parties over that if they lose.

BIG JOHNNY C
12-21-2007, 04:19 PM
That's why you didn't make it in the NFL Hoosierboy. If you want to talk academics talk about Krenzel their championship qb. But for the most part school sports and academics are opposites look what Harbaugh said of being a football player at Michigan

Jmh80
12-21-2007, 04:26 PM
Hell, OSU is SECOND in the nation for current NFL players (USC is first) ..

Sorry bro - but this is wrong.
Check ESPN.com under NFL. Go to players and sort by college.
Miami is first, you guys are 2nd.

SC is down there a ways.

Krunk Fu
12-21-2007, 04:55 PM
Sorry bro - but this is wrong.
Check ESPN.com under NFL. Go to players and sort by college.
Miami is first, you guys are 2nd.

SC is down there a ways.

That's my bad, I knew OSU was 2nd, thought I read USC was first.