PDA

View Full Version : Im very sick but im eating right..

QuiicksilverM3
10-30-2005, 04:41 PM
the past 5 days ive been totally out of steam.. no energy, eyes, nose, ears and glans are hurting and swollen or watering.. nose is plugged, cant hear, and EVERY muscle ACES! but im maintaining a heathly diet full of carbs and protein.. i think im losing weight..

any pointers tips to help me not loose to much ground.. im living off airborn and pain killers for my headace's.. ive never been so out of energy before

is this just a cold?

Riceboi
10-30-2005, 04:48 PM
Try drinking some detox tea and cranberry juice!

Meatstick25
10-30-2005, 04:51 PM
Try increasing complex carbs to help with your energy. Your body is trying to fight off the cold/flu and needs all the fuel it can get. I know airborne has vit C in it but try to add some extra vit C caps, it cant hurt. Whenever i feel drained or like im getting sick i drink 1 or 2 Odwalla Vit C Monster smoothies a day. They have 2000% dv of Vit. C and it gets absorbed immediately.

QuiicksilverM3
10-30-2005, 05:31 PM
thanks i feel like ****

Wtf?
10-30-2005, 05:49 PM
Try chicken soup or even better..extra hot hotsauce.. It'll drain your sinuses and you'll be able to breathe out your nose at least.

Eat lots of fruit for the natural vitamin C.

GreenTea could also help..especially the ones with immune boosters in it. YogiTea makes some good ones.

Cold_As_Ice
10-30-2005, 05:54 PM
Green Tea, Peppermint Tea, Vit. C, Protein, Sleep. Do things you enjoy to take your mind off your symptoms.