PDA

View Full Version : Rate my new diet?

SPAM
10-25-2005, 08:47 PM
I just made a new diet, which is working good, but im wonf\dering if i should adjust it more? im trying to cut this half-inch or so of fat on my abs, but im also trying to gain weight and support muscle gain. Please take into consideration that I also run heavily for 14 minutes a day (at 5.8-6 mph until im pouring sweating), and my metabolism's OK but isnt as fast as most teenager's. I also run in the morning before I eat anything. I'm 16.

Breakfast- One bowl oats, apple juice w/crea and multivitamin

Snack 1- Peanut Butter Pickle/ Egg Salad Sanwich on Multi-Grain Bread

Lunch- Bowl pasta with light butter and cheese

Snack 2- 1 Cup Granola

Post- Workout Snack - 10 oz. Protein Shake blended with 2 tbsp Cooked Oats

Dinner - Chicken Salad

Dessert- 7 Oz. Protein Shake w/ Nuts

Thanks!

muirsy88
10-25-2005, 09:04 PM
I just made a new diet, which is working good, but im wonf\dering if i should adjust it more? im trying to cut this half-inch or so of fat on my abs, but im also trying to gain weight and support muscle gain. Please take into consideration that I also run heavily for 14 minutes a day (at 5.8-6 mph until im pouring sweating), and my metabolism's OK but isnt as fast as most teenager's. I also run in the morning before I eat anything. I'm 16.

Breakfast- One bowl oats, apple juice w/crea and multivitamin

Snack 1- Peanut Butter Pickle/ Egg Salad Sanwich on Multi-Grain Bread

Lunch- Bowl pasta with light butter and cheese

Snack 2- 1 Cup Granola

Post- Workout Snack - 10 oz. Protein Shake blended with 2 tbsp Cooked Oats

Dinner - Chicken Salad

Dessert- 7 Oz. Protein Shake w/ Nuts

Thanks!

You need WAY more protien man. Have some at every meal. Egg whites, whey, tuna, chicken, cottage cheese etc etc..Also, more fats and better carbs (ie, scratch that granola and replace it with something like oats or yams). Finally, where are your fruits and veg?

SPAM
10-25-2005, 09:07 PM
they can be fit in there, lol. anyways, thanks for the response. However, my family doesnt have enough money for me to separate the whites from eggs and toss the yolks. any cheaper alternatives?

muirsy88
10-25-2005, 09:11 PM
they can be fit in there, lol. anyways, thanks for the response. However, my family doesnt have enough money for me to separate the whites from eggs and toss the yolks. any cheaper alternatives?

Yeah there are lots of alternatives. You could use whey, but whole food sources are far superior. Cottage cheese (low fat), chicken breast, canned tuna....

MiamiHawks
10-25-2005, 09:48 PM
quick question for a newb.. why do u take creatine in the morning if ur not working out? or what does crea mean?