PDA

View Full Version : morning cardio vs after weights, my opinion...

JC Great One
10-25-2005, 06:15 PM
ok ive been experimenting, and ive been doing morning cardio b4 meal one and it worked good for a while. ive never really put much emphasis on it when cutting becuase ive never been able to do it cuz of work and school. but now ive been doin it and it works good, but i feel like **** afterwards all day long. i feel tired like i dont want to do ne thing at all. now when i was at my lowest bf% i was doing cardio after weights and i felt the cardio effect a lot more when i was doing that, what are ur alls opinion on this subject? do ne of u guys feel like **** after morning cardio? just incase u all r curios im 40 mins 5-6 times a week i worked my way up from 15 mins a few days a week.

IRONMARK2003
10-25-2005, 07:42 PM
For some reason I just could not get up and do cardio first thing in the morning. My family has a history of diabetes and I've always been sort of scared when I get shakey. A couple of times after I did cardio in the morning on an empty stomach or just water I felt very sick, dizzy, and shakey. I do my cardio after weights.

Ang.1
10-25-2005, 08:12 PM
its supposed to give yur metabolism a boost for the better part of the day

and they said i felt sick after i did because my blood sugar level was low but i hate cardio in the morning

KingOfChaos
10-25-2005, 08:16 PM
Personally, I prefer to do cardio in the morning rather than after weights. Why?...doing it in the morning wakes me up and gets me out of that fuzzy head, half-asleep mode. Doing cardio after weights leaves me exhausted, light headed, and I generally don't feel I can do enough energy wise to cause any effect.

Dawg Pound
10-25-2005, 08:43 PM
When I was in my best shape I jogged 3 miles before lifting. I hate cardio in the morning, because I experience the same effects that you are.