PDA

View Full Version : Designer Stackable Basic Cuts NOW AVAILABLE

Twin Peak
10-24-2005, 09:41 PM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/basic.html

$17.99 for a 30 day supply. If you use it thrice a day, it will last 20 days.

italionstallion
10-24-2005, 09:58 PM
awesome, this will most likely be in my next purchase

Robboe
10-25-2005, 03:43 AM
Call me a pimp, but this is good people.

PSKlifter
10-25-2005, 03:44 AM
Rob, you a pimp :p

uhockey
10-25-2005, 04:34 AM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/basic.html

$17.99 for a 30 day supply. If you use it thrice a day, it will last 20 days.

And you'll be getting 600mg of caffeine a day. :) IMO, stick to 2 caps, pre-workout only and the bottle will last you 30 days. Combine this with a bottle of Melting Point or Sesamin, avoid the excessive use of stimulants, and cut even more quickly if your workout and diet are in good order. :)

johnfaceman
10-25-2005, 04:36 AM
Rob, no lies, you are officially pimp.

dwm230000
10-25-2005, 04:46 AM
And you'll be getting 600mg of caffeine a day. :) IMO, stick to 2 caps, pre-workout only and the bottle will last you 30 days. Combine this with a bottle of Melting Point or Sesamin, avoid the excessive use of stimulants, and cut even more quickly if your workout and diet are in good order. :)

I'm sure you guys have been asked this a thousand times, but do you have any idea when melting point will be available at retail sites like bb.com? :)

Fighting Sioux
10-25-2005, 05:36 AM
Looking forward to it I am getting 2 bottles sent to me I will use it for 30 days

jerry.
10-25-2005, 06:04 AM
I like the write up on this product. We all know what it does.. ie. we don't need another write up full of false claims and overhyped marketing. I like... "The beauty is that these products are elegantly designed, with all of the meat, and none of the fat, thereby offering you, the consumer, economical options to achieve your goals."

props to DS! Gonna consider this for cutting in January for sure!

Des Truction
10-25-2005, 06:12 AM
I read somewhere that it was not going to be available till the end of November, we're just going to have to wait a while longer if thats the case. I'm sure it will be worth it though

Robboe
10-25-2005, 07:19 AM
I'm sure you guys have been asked this a thousand times, but do you have any idea when melting point will be available at retail sites like bb.com? :)

End of November. Possibly sooner, but i'm not sure.

Robboe
10-25-2005, 07:20 AM
I like the write up on this product. We all know what it does.. ie. we don't need another write up full of false claims and overhyped marketing. I like... "The beauty is that these products are elegantly designed, with all of the meat, and none of the fat, thereby offering you, the consumer, economical options to achieve your goals."

props to DS! Gonna consider this for cutting in January for sure!

All of the Designer Stackables write-up will be similar - "Get in, get the info laid down, get the F out".

It's the whole purpose of the branch label.

Robboe
10-25-2005, 07:21 AM
Rob, no lies, you are officially pimp.

It's true, it's true.

topack
10-25-2005, 07:36 AM
looks great...(only if the ingredients are for sure this time not fillers)

Big_Spaz
10-25-2005, 07:38 AM
Looks great guys. I'll purchase some in the future.

-Spaz

Twin Peak
10-25-2005, 07:45 AM

If you use only 2 caps pre workout, then it will last 60 days, not thirty (and even that assumes that you workout 7 days a week).

Frankly, if I took six caps a day, and drank no coffee, I would reduce my daily intake of caffiene.

Twin Peak
10-25-2005, 07:47 AM

It will ship to bb.com this week, barring a natural catestrophe. When they have it available is up to them, though this crew is on top of things and will likely have it up the day it hits their warehouse.

johnfaceman
10-25-2005, 07:52 AM
I got two bottles coming to me. I think I will do the 4 caps a day, 2 in the morning and two 30 minutes before workout. Im going with uhockey's recomendation and using it with bolt ephedrine. Been off my EC stack for about a month so Im all kinds of excited. Ill let you guys know how it does.

Any ideas of the next in the stackables line guys. If it is anything like BC it may be my current favorite line of supps.

dwm230000
10-25-2005, 07:54 AM

End of November. Possibly sooner, but i'm not sure.

It will ship to bb.com this week, barring a natural catestrophe. When they have it available is up to them, though this crew is on top of things and will likely have it up the day it hits their warehouse.

Which one is it? I'm guessing it's the second one since Rob said he wasn't sure. :)

Robboe
10-25-2005, 08:09 AM
Trust Steve's view over mine on things like this. He's crap at keeping me up to scratch on the latest news.

Twin Peak
10-25-2005, 09:19 AM
Rob just forgets.

paulclayton
10-25-2005, 09:24 AM
Good to hear this is avalible I might have to check in to this since I just started cutting.

uhockey
10-25-2005, 10:16 AM
People who went to the O already have Retail MP in hand, I already have retail MP in hand, as such I imagine bb.com should have it on hand pretty soon. :)

Steve, with that caffeine intake, it's no wonder you're stimulant insensitive.

uhockey
10-25-2005, 10:17 AM
I got two bottles coming to me. I think I will do the 4 caps a day, 2 in the morning and two 30 minutes before workout. Im going with uhockey's recomendation and using it with bolt ephedrine. Been off my EC stack for about a month so Im all kinds of excited. Ill let you guys know how it does.

Any ideas of the next in the stackables line guys. If it is anything like BC it may be my current favorite line of supps.

Uhockey does not recommend the usage of ephedrine, he simply states that E+BC should be much more effective than the utilization of E+C.

robbah99
10-25-2005, 10:27 AM
Is this a "thermo" product?

j_neatherlin
10-25-2005, 10:30 AM
looks very solid. i'll be giving it a try once i get more settled...though it may have to wait a bit, since i kind of have a list going of things i want try :cool:

johnfaceman
10-25-2005, 10:57 AM
Uhockey does not recommend the usage of ephedrine, he simply states that E+BC should be much more effective than the utilization of E+C.

Good call. Sorry for the mis-quote but being somebody that is a fan of EC, it is my plan for the future.

uhockey
10-25-2005, 11:24 AM
Is this a "thermo" product?

This is a stimulant product (caffeine) that has the added benefit of mildly increased thermogenesis and increased feelings of well-being/libido secondary to the PEA. Thermo is too generic of a term.

aceman0920
10-25-2005, 11:56 AM
Uhockey, why do u like E+BC over E+C?

Robboe
10-25-2005, 12:00 PM

Good catch.

BTW - try BC alone first before stacking it with ephedrine.

uhockey
10-25-2005, 01:18 PM
Uhockey, why do u like E+BC over E+C?

The C is alread in Basic Cuts. It's like enjoying a sundae with a cherry and whipped cream more than just a sundae.........or for myself a bowl of Oats with Substance WPI instead of a bowl of Oats with unflavored whey.

Twin Peak
10-25-2005, 01:55 PM
The C is alread in Basic Cuts. It's like enjoying a sundae with a cherry and whipped cream more than just a sundae.........or for myself a bowl of Oats with Substance WPI instead of a bowl of Oats with unflavored whey.

You are a strange, strange fellow. ;)

uhockey
10-25-2005, 02:27 PM
You are a strange, strange fellow. ;)

As you saw in Vegas, when I'm off my diet, I'm OFF (sundae). When I'm on, I'm equally ON (whey + oats).

p0fell0w
10-25-2005, 02:32 PM
i'm going to do the e + bc and lx stack when i start cutting

aceman0920
10-25-2005, 02:54 PM
ROFLZ!!! Nice analogy! BTW, u don't think that BC+E would be too much stimulation? (I already do the EC stack w/ no problems)

dbish77
10-25-2005, 04:59 PM
ROFLZ!!! Nice analogy! BTW, u don't think that BC+E would be too much stimulation? (I already do the EC stack w/ no problems)
My friend, there is no such thing as "too much stimulation". :D:D:D

Lonny
10-25-2005, 05:08 PM

No, because the ingredients in it (aside from caffeine) aren't gonna stimulate you. They are do more in the way of "complete" the stimulation from EC.

BigPoppaPump84
10-25-2005, 05:38 PM
As you saw in Vegas, when I'm off my diet, I'm OFF (sundae). When I'm on, I'm equally ON (whey + oats).

UHockey,

When you get the chance, can you respond to my PM. As I stated before, I'm 21 years old, 5'9, and about 165 lbs. I have a relatively low bodyfat but after Thanksgiving I plan on trying out my first cutting cycle. My goal is to reduce my bodyfat while retaining as much mass as possible (not looking for a fat burner that will shed the lbs.). Anyway, I am thinking of Basic Cuts + Melting Point or Basic Cuts + MAN Vaporize (Sesamin Product) or a combo of all 3: Basic Cuts + Melting Point + Vaporize...any suggestions anyone?

Thanks!

Fedaykin
10-25-2005, 05:40 PM
UHockey,

When you get the chance, can you respond to my PM. As I stated before, I'm 21 years old, 5'9, and about 165 lbs. I have a relatively low bodyfat but after Thanksgiving I plan on trying out my first cutting cycle. My goal is to reduce my bodyfat while retaining as much mass as possible (not looking for a fat burner that will shed the lbs.). Anyway, I am thinking of Basic Cuts + Melting Point or Basic Cuts + MAN Vaporize (Sesamin Product) or a combo of all 3: Basic Cuts + Melting Point + Vaporize...any suggestions anyone?

Thanks!

yeah, bulk to 200, then cut... HOWEVER, if you feel the need to cut, start with just BC.

BigPoppaPump84
10-25-2005, 05:47 PM
yeah, bulk to 200, then cut... HOWEVER, if you feel the need to cut, start with just BC.

Believe me I wish I could...but being the ectomorph I am it's not that easy...I'm not starting my cut til after Thanksgiving so I have another month of bulking. I hope to cut from 170+. Thanks for the advice.

Beast
10-25-2005, 05:54 PM

That makes perfect sense to me :)

AtomicLee
10-25-2005, 05:57 PM
I'm stacking MP (4 a day) with BC (2 pre work out) and lost 2 lbs my first week. This is with my same diet and no cardio. No strength losses and I can see the difference in my abs. Congrats on some great products guys.

uhockey
10-25-2005, 05:59 PM
That makes perfect sense to me :)

Woo!

UHockey,

Thanks!

You won't believe this, but the answer is clean diet and cardio. Melting Point or Sesamin may help, but a very strict diet and lots of slow steady cardio will help a hell of a lot more.

No, because the ingredients in it (aside from caffeine) aren't gonna stimulate you. They are do more in the way of "complete" the stimulation from EC.

Let's just say Lonny and I tend to agree on a number of things regarding stimulants.

michaelarmenta
05-19-2010, 10:03 AM
yeah this sounds sweet

INGENIUM
05-19-2010, 10:05 AM
yeah this sounds sweet
wtf is with the 5 year bump?

michaelarmenta
05-19-2010, 10:06 AM
wtf is with the 5 year bump?

oh wrong thread... whoops