PDA

View Full Version : Marlowfrost you got your wish...sort of

SYRIANKID
10-23-2005, 11:34 PM
http://www.m90.org/view_image.php?image_id=8388

Found this on the internet, not that great, but it's supposed to show a girl getting exorcised. He's making her take the testification of faith to convert the Jinn within her or at least expel it:

"Ash-hadu an-na la ilaha il-la Allah, wa ash-hadu an-na Muhammadan Rasool Allah"

"I bear witness that there is nothing worthy of worship but God, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of God"

Then the rest is eastern European or from somewhere near Afghanistan, not sure.

TranceNRG
10-23-2005, 11:46 PM
SK
Here's a question

It's said, that devil can't harm the the believer and at the same time it's said the jinns usually possess the believers more.

isn't that contradictory?

SYRIANKID
10-23-2005, 11:56 PM
It's said, that devil can't harm the the believer

Can you reference that?

People who get possessed, might be believers, but they have let down their guard in some way, whether out of a perpetual sin or weakness of faith. But I'll let you try to find the quote above before we discuss further.

eyeofthetiger
10-24-2005, 12:11 AM
notice how she has people holding her arms down, and most likely legs. Jinn are extremely strong.

~Serpent~
10-24-2005, 12:17 AM

Found this on the internet, not that great, but it's supposed to show a girl getting exorcised. He's making her take the testification of faith to convert the Jinn within her or at least expel it:

"Ash-hadu an-na la ilaha il-la Allah, wa ash-hadu an-na Muhammadan Rasool Allah"

"I bear witness that there is nothing worthy of worship but God, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of God"

For some reason the clip isnt loading :(

It is interesting tho that dementia exists everywhere in all cultures. Whether it be because of an evil spiritual entity, or a mental neuro connection / psychological problem...all depends on your belief in this issue.

What circumstances in one's life would create the situation of possession? Some say there are demonic curses upon generations of the same family. So in those cases its just being born into that family that creates a possesion. Occultists would say that there could be actual demonic entities that create possesion. In other cases it could be a curse from another human. Or in most cases a self created parasite of the mind, in which our own negative thoughts and personalities cause dementia.

delta9
10-24-2005, 12:50 AM
Or in most cases a self created parasite of the mind, in which our own negative thoughts and personalities cause dementia.

that is just scratching the surface, since we don't really know enough about the brain and our views of the human and the environment is very superficial who knows.

IceDragon
10-24-2005, 05:24 AM
Doesn't look like possession to me. Usually there's more poltergeist activity since they don't like exorcism and get kind of pissed off.

Meh, whatever. :rolleyes:

eyeofthetiger
10-24-2005, 06:43 AM
Doesn't look like possession to me. Usually there's more poltergeist activity since they don't like exorcism and get kind of pissed off.

Meh, whatever. :rolleyes:

well thats only at the beginning, this video shows the end of the exorcism.

Which is why there isnt much activity

IceDragon
10-24-2005, 07:21 AM
well thats only at the beginning, this video shows the end of the exorcism.

Which is why there isnt much activity
Exorcisms make possession worse, not better. You're talking about things being thrown, noses, taps and bangings on walls, guttural voices, footsteps and things of that ilk. They don't take kindly to being banished. :)

Generally, I wouldn't have said that was a true possession or it was a weak entity at best. :rolleyes:

eyeofthetiger
10-24-2005, 07:51 AM
Exorcisms make possession worse, not better. You're talking about things being thrown, noses, taps and bangings on walls, guttural voices, footsteps and things of that ilk. They don't take kindly to being banished. :)

Generally, I wouldn't have said that was a true possession or it was a weak entity at best. :rolleyes:

The Jinn, can tire, it gets slaughtered, it gets burnt, it takes an extreme amount of force to remove it, there was about 3 or 4 guys holding that girl down.

I havent seen the entire video, but these kinds of things arent unusual, not every exorcism is the same nor is it scripted, this isnt wrestling.

Couldbebigga
10-24-2005, 03:19 PM
For some reason the clip isnt loading :(

It is interesting tho that dementia exists everywhere in all cultures. Whether it be because of an evil spiritual entity, or a mental neuro connection / psychological problem...all depends on your belief in this issue.

What circumstances in one's life would create the situation of possession? Some say there are demonic curses upon generations of the same family. So in those cases its just being born into that family that creates a possesion. Occultists would say that there could be actual demonic entities that create possesion. In other cases it could be a curse from another human. Or in most cases a self created parasite of the mind, in which our own negative thoughts and personalities cause dementia.

A curse upon the family passed down through generations could be referring to some type of genetic problem that's hereditary. I find it fascinating how old world descriptions sound incredibly scary, but modern day interpretations sound pretty ordinary.

I also find interesting that priests who talk about performing exorcisms say they look for mental illness first. Only after ruling that out do they perform an exorcism. From a scientific standpoint it would be interesting to have psychologists with the priest to do a parallel assessment. See if they agree with the priest.

Also, another assessment could be to chase up those who've had exorcisms performed on them to see if they're cured. From what the stories say, they are cured. If true, this would mean that, at the very least the priests are capable of curing mental illness. And at most they're capable of removing spirits. If it's the former then psychologists should be studying this method in order to help more people.

Fitqb
10-24-2005, 03:29 PM

So, what are you going to be for Halloween this year?

TranceNRG
10-24-2005, 05:59 PM
Can you reference that?

People who get possessed, might be believers, but they have let down their guard in some way, whether out of a perpetual sin or weakness of faith. But I'll let you try to find the quote above before we discuss further.

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Whoever says (upon leaving his house): `Bismillah, tawakkaltu `alallah, wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa billah [I begin with the Name of Allah; I trust in Allah; there is no altering of conditions but by the Power of Allah],' it will be said to him: 'You are guided, defended and protected.' The devil will go far away from him".
[Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi and An-Nasa'i].

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who utters a hundred times in a day these words: `La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa `ala kulli sha'in Qadir (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),' he will have a reward equivalent to that for emancipating ten slaves, a hundred good deeds will be recorded to his credit, hundred of his sins will be blotted out from his scroll, and he will be safeguarded against the devil on that day till the evening; and no one will exceed him in doing more excellent good deeds except someone who has recited these words more often than him. And he who utters: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi (Allah is free from imperfection and His is the praise)' one hundred times a day, his sins will be obliterated even if they are equal to the extent of the foam of the ocean.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Truly man was created very impatient;- Fretful when evil touches him; And *****rdly when good reaches him;- Not so those devoted to Prayer;- Those who remain steadfast to their prayer; And those in whose wealth is a recognised right. For the (needy) who asks and him who is prevented (for some reason from asking); And those who hold to the truth of the Day of Judgment; And those who fear the displeasure of their Lord,- For their Lord's displeasure is the opposite of Peace and Tranquillity;- And those who guard their chastity. Except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (then) they are not to be blamed, But those who trespass beyond this are transgressors;- (Qur'an 70:19-30)

SYRIANKID
10-24-2005, 09:00 PM
Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Whoever says (upon leaving his house): `Bismillah, tawakkaltu `alallah, wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa billah [I begin with the Name of Allah; I trust in Allah; there is no altering of conditions but by the Power of Allah],' it will be said to him: 'You are guided, defended and protected.' The devil will go far away from him".
[Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi and An-Nasa'i].

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who utters a hundred times in a day these words: `La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa `ala kulli sha'in Qadir (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),' he will have a reward equivalent to that for emancipating ten slaves, a hundred good deeds will be recorded to his credit, hundred of his sins will be blotted out from his scroll, and he will be safeguarded against the devil on that day till the evening; and no one will exceed him in doing more excellent good deeds except someone who has recited these words more often than him. And he who utters: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi (Allah is free from imperfection and His is the praise)' one hundred times a day, his sins will be obliterated even if they are equal to the extent of the foam of the ocean.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Truly man was created very impatient;- Fretful when evil touches him; And n iaggardly when good reaches him;- Not so those devoted to Prayer;- Those who remain steadfast to their prayer; And those in whose wealth is a recognised right. For the (needy) who asks and him who is prevented (for some reason from asking); And those who hold to the truth of the Day of Judgment; And those who fear the displeasure of their Lord,- For their Lord's displeasure is the opposite of Peace and Tranquillity;- And those who guard their chastity. Except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (then) they are not to be blamed, But those who trespass beyond this are transgressors;- (Qur'an 70:19-30)

Yes, there are several ways to safeguard yourself against Satan...but when you don't heed that advice, you could be a target.