PDA

View Full Version : Need desperate help with diet

confused
12-24-2001, 11:28 AM
My problem is that I cant seem to be able to get rid of this body fat around my stomach, I am sure that if I were to shed the body fat that the muscles in my upper body would start to show, As far as my eating habits are concerned I usually eat a bowl of rice per day this is usually my big meal during the day or I will eat a bowl of asian soup mixed with beef, and usually a smaller bowl in the evening . Because of my ethnic background which is vietnamese I dont have all the opportunities of buying the foods of my choice so I am forced to eat what my family buys which is usually rice or soup.
For right now my how heavy should I lift? My workouts consist of 40 minutes of cardio and then I do the weights with reps of 15/10/8/6/6 on each body part, but next month I will be forced to do cardio in the morning and weights in the afternoon or do should I do all my workout in the afternoon. I feel it would be more convenient to do my entire workout in the evenings after work.
How heavy should I lift to cut up and increase my chest size?

durango
12-24-2001, 04:55 PM
ya prolbley need to cut down on rice too many carbs. taken in and take in more protein, like fish, meat, chicken. as far as lifting try to lift as much as you can to 12-15 reps