PDA

View Full Version : Fat burners!!!!

xX NastraDaMus
12-13-2007, 06:15 PM
For quite some time now, I heard a lot of people have been talking about fat burners... they're great!!!...They really work!!!... Trust me you'll lose weight!!!...Anyway my question is this: Should I really consider buying or trying fat burners in order to get lean and lose some extra weight.Is there any side effects (long term or short term)? Give your thoughts... I would really appreciate it!!!

Raven1466
12-13-2007, 06:29 PM
Anyway my question is this: Should I really consider buying or trying fat burners in order to get lean and lose some extra weight.Is there any side effects (long term or short term)? Give your thoughts... I would really appreciate it!!!

Sure, I don't see why not. As long as your willing to do your part also: proper diet and consistent exercise. Most fat burners nowadays are worthless/pointless if the user does not adhere to strict dieting protocol.

Before the ephredrine ban, you could pop 2 hydroxycut, eat a pint of ben and jerry's, play Bond for an hour as your daily "exercise", and lose 5 pounds in the process...

ab-swing asianbabe
12-14-2007, 12:43 PM
Depends on the type. If you think you can clean up your diet and improve, by all means go for that first.
There are effective fat burners with very little sides, and there are those which give you a stim hit to keep your energy levels up for your workout or suppressing appetite during the day, depends on what you're after.

xX NastraDaMus
12-14-2007, 01:09 PM
If you guys had to suggest a fat burner which one would you suggest? (thought of trying Cytolean since it's new...should I consider?)