PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Now

TaKaChAn513
12-23-2001, 04:24 PM
what is the fastest way to loose weight i need to know. ive een eating like celery and carrots and for snacks **** and ive been going to the gym lifting weights intensly and then i go to the sana (steam room) and that helps but is there anything faster, easier and i think pills are out of the question caus 1 u have to be 18 years old to buy them and my dad said anything besides weight loss pills u can take, any supplement cause he thinks im gonna die or something. so thanks for the help and i do all this stuff with one of those ab raps its like a rubber rap that covers ur stomach and this really works so thanks in advance

Deciever
12-23-2001, 06:52 PM
K-E-T-O .... KETO..try it...

jurisconsult
12-29-2001, 10:58 AM
To TaKaChAn513:

The first thing I think to do is to be sure that you are eating properly. That is, cut out everything that does not get you to your goal, including soft drinks. You may want to vary your vegetable intake by eating raw broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots. If you cook your vegetable, only steam or bake them. Steamed sweet potatoes taste good as well. Watch your daily carb intake with the goal of reducing your intake of carbs.

If you are eating a lot of 'bad' foods, it will take your taste buds a while to readjust, but don't quite. Also, work to incread your water intake to one gallon per day.

Finally, you gotta do cardio. I've never known someone to lose weight or to get into good health by exercising on 20 min. per day, three days per week. You may start by walking, at a regular pace, for 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes in the evening with the goal to increase the duration to 30 minutes, or more, twice per day for at least 5 days per week.

This should get you headed in the direction you want to go. It helped me lose 75lbs. of fat over a years' time.

Good training!

Robert
12-29-2001, 02:10 PM
Liposuction :)

peace

NoviceHardbody
01-04-2002, 04:39 PM
"Finally, you gotta do cardio. I've never known someone to lose weight or to get into good health by exercising on 20 min. per day, three days per week."

To transform your body, you need muscle, to build musle you lift weights. Cardio just burns muscle too, causing your body to burn less cals. Just workout, eat right and do a workout routine that calls for 1 min rest between sets and do 12 reps each set, sets of 4-5, heavy. ~J