PDA

View Full Version : Low Fat Turkey pepperoni + other concerns

hackysack
10-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Hey, I consume and snack on these quite often + w/ almonds also.

I think its like

85 cal

4 g fat 1.5 sat fat, 0 carb, and 9 grams of protein for 17 slices, and about 6 servings per packet if I recall. Pepperoni is i would say a bad food, but the stats don't look too bad do they?

I would say i am like 22% bf and wanting to cut right now down to atleast 15%.

my diet usually consist of some pepperoni and almond snacking in the morning, then my friends and I will go out to subway or something usually where i will order a sandwhich on wheat bread, i leave out the mayo. For dinner, I usually have a chicken dish and some vegetables/salad also. I also snack a little after dinner and between lunch and dinner I eat lik ea fruit and some nuts or something. Is this an ok diet? ANd also are the pepperoni and almonds good? I think I may be eating too many almonds as they have some fat.

Also, I have been dieting for about 2 months now, and i just noticed last week that the scale is hsowing that I am slowly losing weight, which is kind of weird. To get down to a 15% bf level, if I run about 3-4 mornings for about 45 min for the next 2 months, will i get down to 15%? sorry for all rant, thnx to those that reply.

Riceboi
10-11-2005, 09:47 PM
The stats don't look too bad, but I'm sure that stuff has Sodium Nitrate which is said to cause problems in the future. If you're not worried about high sodium content then I say go for it.

hackysack
10-11-2005, 10:20 PM
hmm i see thnx