PDA

View Full Version : I've had enough. I need some ideas/help. PLEASE.

HALTEH
12-05-2007, 03:44 PM
I've been workin' out for a year and two months now, my workouts are perfect. I never miss a day, always switching it up. Taking breaks every three months. Doing what's needed. My rest/sleep isn't the greatest, but only I can fix that. Now, my problem is the diet. I NEEEEEEED a plan. BADLY! I'm the worst cook ever, parents are too busy to make 6 meals a day for me, and I don't have too many ideas.

Things ive got around the house are:

-Eggs
-Whole grain cereal
-fruits (oranges, bannas, pears, apples, grapes)
-whole wheat bread
-steaks/chickens
-whole wheat pasta
-protein shakes
-multi-vit

Can ANYONE help me put together a decent plan? I'm 165 pounds, looking to gain as much mass as possible. I'm friggin' DIEING to put on the damn pounds. Please. Any help.

What i've been doing is just eating whenever as much as i can, which obvsiously isn't enough. I eat very healthy, no pop, no fast food.

HELPPP!!!!! :-(

Rodzilla
12-05-2007, 05:20 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5727581

do the things listed in the first post, we can take it from there

djansen
12-05-2007, 05:20 PM
I've been workin' out for a year and two months now, my workouts are perfect. I never miss a day, always switching it up. Taking breaks every three months. Doing what's needed. My rest/sleep isn't the greatest, but only I can fix that. Now, my problem is the diet. I NEEEEEEED a plan. BADLY! I'm the worst cook ever, parents are too busy to make 6 meals a day for me, and I don't have too many ideas.

Things ive got around the house are:

-Eggs
-Whole grain cereal
-fruits (oranges, bannas, pears, apples, grapes)
-whole wheat bread
-steaks/chickens
-whole wheat pasta
-protein shakes
-multi-vit

Can ANYONE help me put together a decent plan? I'm 165 pounds, looking to gain as much mass as possible. I'm friggin' DIEING to put on the damn pounds. Please. Any help.

What i've been doing is just eating whenever as much as i can, which obvsiously isn't enough. I eat very healthy, no pop, no fast food.

HELPPP!!!!! :-(

Give us a start and what you usually eat.

brake
12-05-2007, 06:04 PM
u need to at least try to make up something yourself, we dont know your habbits, times u can eat, food you can eat, metabolism or any of the other variables

just post what a normal day for you in terms of diet is like, try to be as detailed as possible

mridgley
12-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Come on man...you mean to tell me that after 260+ posts, you have learned nothing about the diet?

It appears by the list of food that you are half way there.

HALTEH
12-05-2007, 07:45 PM
Okay. You're right. I shoulda been a bit more specific. And yes, I do know quite a bit about the works. All the good stuff, the amount of meals to eat and such, but, its just what to eat and how to make them, and what is quick/easy to make. I've really got not too much time during the day to just stand there and watch somthing boil. lol

Anyways, this is what my normal day looks like.

8:00 - Wake up, have protein shake and sometimes a bannana with it.
I'm in school from 8:40 - 2:45 and lunch is 50 minutes from 11:20 - 12:10.

During lunch i USUALLLY have stupid pizza from the pizza place across the road, or i go home and my mother has some pasta or eggs ready for me.

come home from school, and usually have a shawarma (pita wrap) with chicken/beef and ****load of veggies.

then, on gym days i take my creatine befoer workout (HORSEPOWER) and protein/glutamin afterwards.

then i usually have dinner....always varries, i just eat what familly makes. (steak, pasta, crab legs....always differant)

i take multi-vit. every day with lunch or dinner

Now, i just basically need some ideas of some good **** to put together (meals, times, new stuff to eat), and how to do it.

P.S. My stats are:

weight: 165 (want to gain as much as friggin possible)
ectomorph
metabolism seems to be pathetically fast. lol

pm39120
12-05-2007, 07:49 PM
you need more for breakfast...whey and a banana wont cut it.