PDA

View Full Version : Beef with sauce..

tweety09
12-05-2007, 09:00 AM
Well.. the recipe is very simple.. The fact is that i don`t like complicated recipes .. so if it has more than 3-4 ingredients i just skip it.. Ingredients : beef, sour cream, spices, butter.

Melt the butter, cut the beef in small pieces and fry it in the butter for 5 minutes. Add spices i used chilli and garlic powder ( i like spicy food very much).. mix.. then add the sour cream.. mix it.. and leave it for another 2-3 minutes..
That`s it.. Takes about 10 minutes..

_XXL_
12-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Well.. the recipe is very simple.. The fact is that i don`t like complicated recipes .. so if it has more than 3-4 ingredients i just skip it.. Ingredients : beef, sour cream, spices, butter.

Melt the butter, cut the beef in small pieces and fry it in the butter for 5 minutes. Add spices i used chilli and garlic powder ( i like spicy food very much).. mix.. then add the sour cream.. mix it.. and leave it for another 2-3 minutes..
That`s it.. Takes about 10 minutes..

Wow, when I read the title, I though this was gonna be something completely different!
(no homo)

ThatGymDude
04-26-2008, 07:12 AM
Wow, when I read the title, I though this was gonna be something completely different!
(no homo)
LOL ! but Tweety your recipe kicks @ss ! Repped
EDIT: on recharge

Never_Back_Down
04-26-2008, 01:32 PM
Can you list the amounts of stuff you use? Also the frying temperature? I will try this out tonight. :D