PDA

View Full Version : Help with meal plans..

madbull
09-24-2005, 08:40 PM
Hey guys, I would like to get some feedback with this meal plan I'm currently taking. Any suggestions and improvements will be definately very much appreciated. Also, I think I need to clean bulk, just wondering how much more calories I should consume?

I'm pretty sure I don't eat enough on lift days and definately positive on non lift days. I just run out of ideas... Please help me out.

Mass: 74kg
Required daily calorie intake: About 3000cals

All other information is on my journal...

Thanks guys!
Ed

BBall24
09-25-2005, 05:15 AM
Yo bro, your diet looks really good overall. If you think you need my cals then add a few more to each meal. Say you wanted to add 400 more cals. Just split that up into your 6 meals. Good luck

madbull
09-25-2005, 05:39 AM
Yo bro, your diet looks really good overall. If you think you need my cals then add a few more to each meal. Say you wanted to add 400 more cals. Just split that up into your 6 meals. Good luck

Thanks bball, any suggestions on what I can add? :) Yeh I just realised the diet I've been using for the past six weeks was about 2900cals, but then again I was trying to lose my gut. Now people have suggested for me to eat a bit more since I'm really small!

BBall24
09-25-2005, 05:51 AM
yea definitly dude. Just add the calories in slow. Like for the for the first week add in about 200 extra calories and so on until your gaining. This way you can know eactly how many cals your going to be taking in for growth. Also this will definitly help you to not add extra fat on while do this. Good luck witht the Bulk!!

madbull
09-25-2005, 06:40 AM
oh ok cool, so I guess you can tell when you're gaining at the start by weighing yourself and if you seem to have increase mass and I guess if more muscle shows and not fat then thats good. :) Well thanks for your reply man.

Any food ideas?

heaps appreciated..

Ed

BBall24
09-25-2005, 07:58 AM
yeah, if you want, you could also get your bodyfat% checked everyonce and while on your bulk. Lik say, check your bodyfat% at the end of each week and if it is going up then you kno to decrease your calories or do some extra cardio and if it is going down and your weight is going down or staying the same then you would up your cals. Just make sure you test at the same time of the day becasue your body changes during the day. Also what i like to do is to simply look at myself in the mirror and if i think i am gaining fat then i will just decrease the cals. Just do what you feel is right and listen to your body. If you have anymore questions just P.M. me im here for help. Good luck

madbull
09-25-2005, 03:21 PM
oh ok, yeh thanks for the ideas man! Heaps appreciated! :)

madbull
09-29-2005, 05:22 PM
so the protein intake isnt too much etc??

Anyone else got ne feedback?

shannonb
09-29-2005, 06:29 PM
I would break up the pb of meal 5 into 1 tablespoon in meal 5 and 1 tablespoon in ur last meal to slow the absorbtion of the casein down.

madbull
09-29-2005, 08:59 PM
done, thanks for that advice. :)

WillB485
09-29-2005, 09:07 PM
if u need more cals, add somethin to meal 6...like 160 cals for a meal, im sure u can stomach a few more items :P yogurt, milk maybe, whole wheat meat sandwich, fruit?? protein looks very high, u should try to get some more carb cals in there...i like ur meal plan tho, good assortment and healthy too :)

maybe pasta for the carbs? whole wheat pref

madbull
09-30-2005, 04:45 PM
oh ok :) thanks,

yeh but shouldn't we not eat too much carbs before bed as we won't use them and will get stored as fat? or do i have it all wrong?