PDA

View Full Version : Joe Gibbs WTF?!?!?!

c0ncept-2
12-02-2007, 01:06 PM
called back to back timeouts = 15 yard penalty. Bills kick an easy 35 yard field goal, now up by 2 points with 4 seconds left

bigkid
12-02-2007, 01:45 PM
The whole timeout thing is cheesy. The guy nailed the 51 yarder.

JIGSAW
12-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Gibbs needs to go.................

DavidJr74
12-02-2007, 02:44 PM
Bills should have won either way. They made a 51 yard field goal.

After bills won I though I was gonna win the family poll ($50) but I picked SF to beat Carolina and miami to beat jets and houston to beat tennesee. Got 5 wrong. Fathers got 2 wrong. I haven't won this year.

Hail2DaSkins
12-02-2007, 03:30 PM
Gibbs needs to go.................

Sad but true.

JRRBadBoy4Life
12-02-2007, 04:04 PM
I hope Gibbs stays with the organization because he has great character and class, something Dan Snyder is still working on, as noted during the press conferences this week regarding the death of Sean Taylor. Definately somebody else needs to be making the decisions on the field.

As for the game, I didn't watch it because I had a bad feeling about it. I think the kicker could have showed some respect for the Redskins and their fallen teammate by shanking it. Talk about adding insult to injury, the team was already so down and then to lose a game that way is just awful. Maybe the refs shouldn't have thrown the flag too. Show some respect, geez.

Rockwilder
12-02-2007, 04:20 PM
I hope Gibbs stays with the organization because he has great character and class, something Dan Snyder is still working on, as noted during the press conferences this week regarding the death of Sean Taylor. Definately somebody else needs to be making the decisions on the field.

As for the game, I didn't watch it because I had a bad feeling about it. I think the kicker could have showed some respect for the Redskins and their fallen teammate by shanking it. Talk about adding insult to injury, the team was already so down and then to lose a game that way is just awful. Maybe the refs shouldn't have thrown the flag too. Show some respect, geez.

I doubt the Redskins players would have felt good if they got the win that way..I dunno if ur being sarcastic or not

NoodleLegs
12-02-2007, 04:43 PM

Can't help but agree with that.

One of the best thing I've ever seen was when the Skins only put 10 players out on defense the first play to honor him.

weakguy
12-02-2007, 04:46 PM

As for the game, I didn't watch it because I had a bad feeling about it. I think the kicker could have showed some respect for the Redskins and their fallen teammate by shanking it. Talk about adding insult to injury, the team was already so down and then to lose a game that way is just awful. Maybe the refs shouldn't have thrown the flag too. Show some respect, geez.what happend was terrible, but it in no way means the other team should let the redskins win. Would taylor want the other team to give them the game? hell no he would want his guys to give it their all and come out with a W. obviously that didn't happen, but they can't just let the skins win.

ApatoJay
12-02-2007, 04:46 PM

are you stupid? you think its disrespectful to try and win? you obviously arent in the right state of mind right now because u just can not be serious.

Puresweat
12-02-2007, 04:48 PM
One of the best thing I've ever seen was when the Skins only put 10 players out on defense the first play to honor him.

x2