PDA

View Full Version : Core MRP Now Available at BB.com

dam225
09-24-2005, 12:31 PM
I'm happy to announce that Core Nutritionals first product, Core MRP, is now available at bodybuilding.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/core/mrp.html

My name is Doug Miller, and I am a drug-free pro bodybuilder and co-owner of Core Nutritionals (www.corenutritionals.com). Core MRP has been on the market for a couple months now and has been receiving nothing but positive feedback. I personally used this product throughout the prep of my first pro show and could not be happier with the results.

Core MRP is the first product of the Core Nutritionals line. Itís a balanced, chocolate flavored meal replacement powder with a 40g blend of fast and slow digesting proteins (whey concentrate and isolate, caseinate, egg albumen, L-glutamine), a 40g blend of low glycemic, whole-grain carbohydrates (oat and barley flour), and 9g of natural fiber. It does not contain aspartame, fructose, sucrose, corn syrup solids, hydrogenated oils, high glycemic index dextrose and maltodextrins, or soy and other low quality proteins.

Being a competitor I can appreciate the importance of having high quality supplements. That is why we independently test our products and will only produce products that have been proven to work.

The next Core Nutritionals product will be a post workout recovery drink that contains whey isolate (CFM), dextrose, maltodextrin, and added BCAAs, glutamine, taurine, and antioxidants. We are also working on a Cinnamon Vanilla Oat flavor of our Core MRP. Look for these products in the near future.

I hope you all enjoy this product as much as I do. Keep training hard.

Doug Miller
Vice President of Sales and Product Development
Core Nutritionals, LLC

Poppa Pump
09-24-2005, 12:35 PM
looks good to me. Something i'll have to try in the near future. Price isn't that bad either compaired to similar products. Peace

drewkowsky
09-24-2005, 12:41 PM
samples?

italionstallion
09-24-2005, 12:51 PM
im not going to comment on the quality, but this is not something i would ever buy. i use an MRP everday, so i am in this market segment, but just by saying "high quality protein blend" and "high quality carb blend" doesnt sell me. I would much rather see the actual ingredients than a blend that is based on YOUR company's opinion of what high quality is.

that being said, i imagine this is a good product, but like i said, i dont buy things that i dont know what is in them

Slated
09-24-2005, 12:52 PM
samples?
that would be great considering I'm normally not a chocolate fan!

NumberTwentyTwo
09-24-2005, 12:55 PM
good luck w the company.

itallion stallion....what mrps do u think are good? im planning on gettn one and isopreme seemed like a good product, cheaper fo rmore servings,which is important to me a college student

megazorro
09-24-2005, 12:56 PM
Hi Doug! I think you should work on the design of the bottle. It should look more interesting and appealing. More colors and stuff. A fancy bottle can make a huge difference!

jkeithc82
09-24-2005, 12:57 PM
More colors and stuff. A fancy bottle can make a huge difference!

Make it sparkle like BSN :rolleyes: :D

Audioslave
09-24-2005, 01:00 PM
im not going to comment on the quality, but this is not something i would ever buy. i use an MRP everday, so i am in this market segment, but just by saying "high quality protein blend" and "high quality carb blend" doesnt sell me. I would much rather see the actual ingredients than a blend that is based on YOUR company's opinion of what high quality is.

that being said, i imagine this is a good product, but like i said, i dont buy things that i dont know what is in them

I use MRPs everyday as well, and a 40 gram blend of protein from whey concentrate and isolate, caseinate, egg albumen, is pretty good. And a 40 gram blend of whole-grain carbs from oat and barley flour, is also good. Plus 9 grams of fiber. Could use a little more fat if they wanted to add it in. Overall it looks pretty impressive for the price.

Reminds me of Lean Mass Matrix.

deserusan
09-24-2005, 01:02 PM
Doug,

You should list what is in the protein blend. Otherwise, this looks good.

italionstallion
09-24-2005, 01:04 PM
good luck w the company.

itallion stallion....what mrps do u think are good? im planning on gettn one and isopreme seemed like a good product, cheaper fo rmore servings,which is important to me a college student

I am using SAN infusion, and think it is one of the best, if not the best on the market. If you look around, it can be found for 30 bucks for 15 servings, 5 more dollars than this product.

Micellean MRP and Instone Intakeperformance are also very good, IMO

NumberTwentyTwo
09-24-2005, 01:05 PM
Hi Doug! I think you should work on the design of the bottle. It should look more interesting and appealing. More colors and stuff. A fancy bottle can make a huge difference!
i agree w this...a plain/generic bottle def turns me away

do u guys plan on a strawberry flavor anytime soon?

italionstallion
09-24-2005, 01:05 PM
I use MRPs everyday as well, and a 40 gram blend of protein from whey concentrate and isolate, caseinate, egg albumen, is pretty good. And a 40 gram blend of whole-grain carbs from oat and barley flour, is also good. Plus 9 grams of fiber. Could use a little more fat if they wanted to add it in. Overall it looks pretty impressive for the price.

no doubt about it looking good, i just would need to see the breakdown of it before i bought it, thats all im saying

beer20
09-24-2005, 01:06 PM
hey doug,thanx for the heads up.
im interested in this product,it has a good price and sounds good so far.
the 2 main factors that would not make me buy it are flavor and protein and carb breakdown.if they are in line with what im looking for ,i would probably buy it regardless of taste.
i didnt see any on your website or on BB.com for this product.
do you happen to know them or can you find out?
i think that it would be very helpful to post on your website and wherever you sell the product online.
thanx

beer20
09-24-2005, 01:09 PM

yeah reminds me of lean mass matrix too.so far.....

Rippedtohell
09-24-2005, 01:10 PM
Im not gonna talk **** like everyone else, but I like the 9 grams of fiber!

str8flexed
09-24-2005, 01:18 PM
I've used Core and personally it's my favorite MRP and has one of the better ingredient profiles i've seen.

-Layne

beer20
09-24-2005, 01:21 PM
I've used Core and personally it's my favorite MRP and has one of the better ingredient profiles i've seen.

-Layne

thanx for the feedback.
i see it only has 3g sugar per serving,which isnt too bad.
i might have to check it out.

dam225
09-24-2005, 01:23 PM
Here is the supp facts panel.

Slated
09-24-2005, 01:23 PM

-Layne
I may have to at lest try it then...

italionstallion
09-24-2005, 01:27 PM

awesome, very nice

:)

sorry for being a pain in the ass, but im kinda specific on these types of things ;)

beer20
09-24-2005, 01:31 PM

thanx alot.im going to buy some next week.i'll be sure to post up a product review on here.

size
09-24-2005, 01:55 PM
Great to see BB.com carrying this product. This is a good MRP(look at the nutritional profile) and it is very affordable.

TheOMEGA
09-24-2005, 02:44 PM
Hi Doug! I think you should work on the design of the bottle. It should look more interesting and appealing. !

I actually liked it it reminds me of OSMO

TheOMEGA
09-24-2005, 02:49 PM
this used to be my fav MRP:

http://www.nic************/build-fast-81931.htm

and Core looks like an even better replacement

a good MRP is worth it imo

Bammy
09-24-2005, 03:22 PM
Looks excellent nutritionally.

binky
09-24-2005, 03:47 PM
I personally don't use MRP's, but this looks like a very solid formula.

You might want to ask BB.com to list the full ingredients of your product though, instead of just the blend names.

uhockey
09-24-2005, 04:59 PM
Very nice. If you require a review I'd be game, my schedule has been looking for a good MRP.

beer20
09-24-2005, 05:18 PM
I personally don't use MRP's, but this looks like a very solid formula.

You might want to ask BB.com to list the full ingredients of your product though, instead of just the blend names.

yeah,exactly my point.
i think people will shy away from it not seeing the full ingredients.

str8flexed
09-24-2005, 07:01 PM
Very nice. If you require a review I'd be game, my schedule has been looking for a good MRP.
too late... I already reviewed it ;)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=491377&highlight=Core+MRP

acecombact1
09-24-2005, 07:03 PM
I like the idea of oats as carbs source, i hope the taste is good.

uhockey
09-24-2005, 08:02 PM
too late... I already reviewed it ;)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=491377&highlight=Core+MRP

Hmmm, seems this stuff has been around a while, neat.

Besides, why should I trust you? ;)
::looks at Layne's combination of physique plus knowledge::
Oh, wait, nevermind.

Poppa Pump
09-24-2005, 09:51 PM
i wanted to bump this up to the first page. I think more members deserve to see this great product (and great price). Peace

jkeithc82
09-24-2005, 09:53 PM
I'm pretty interested as well. I use 2 MRP's a day at work. The price is also pretty good for 15 servings.

dam225
09-25-2005, 06:04 PM
Give this product a shot and I'm sure you will be more than satisfied with the taste and results!

Doug Miller

beer20
09-25-2005, 06:36 PM
Give this product a shot and I'm sure you will be more than satisfied with the taste and results!

Doug Miller

just ordered a tub.
i'll be sure to leave feedback here,
for what its worth.

dam225
09-25-2005, 06:52 PM
just ordered a tub.
i'll be sure to leave feedback here,
for what its worth.

Thanks!

MUSCLECOP
09-25-2005, 09:19 PM
This is a great product. You can use it for bulking or dieting. I would recommend this to anyone.

str8flexed
09-25-2005, 09:41 PM
btw... Doug practices what he preaches... he is a pro natural bodybuilder in the IFPA & came in 2nd place at his very first pro show

you can also view doug's profile on my site (yes shameless plug :D )
http://www.physiquescience.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=56&Itemid=42

-Layne

TheUnlikelyToad
09-25-2005, 10:08 PM
Aside from you Layne, it must be tha new 'in' thing to do... like board reps.

Core MRP is quality and cheap , plus it tastes great. (Plug)

It's a staple in my bulking diet along with MAN Vaporize to minimize fat gains. (Plug)

If you can't take my word for it ask Layne Norton while you set up a training consultation from his site. (Plug)

I'm sooo cool (plug)

:D

TinyMan
09-25-2005, 10:52 PM
Product looks great Doug! I'm certainly considering an order of it (first time I've seriously considered an MRP), however I'm not a big fan of chocolate. You mentioned a new flavor in development, a cinnamon vanilla. At this time, is there an estimated time for the release of this, or is it too early to tell yet?

Tinyman

dam225
09-26-2005, 05:42 AM
Product looks great Doug! I'm certainly considering an order of it (first time I've seriously considered an MRP), however I'm not a big fan of chocolate. You mentioned a new flavor in development, a cinnamon vanilla. At this time, is there an estimated time for the release of this, or is it too early to tell yet?

Tinyman

Right now we don't have an ETA. We are in the process of redesigning our labels and bottling before this new flavor comes out.

Doug

Rippd
09-26-2005, 06:06 AM
Looks like a great product.

MRP's are one of the most important supps in your arsenal. I see they are very underrated on this site as most people go for the flashier products. Nothing will do more for your physique than getting in 6 quality meals per day and MRP's help you attain that.

TheOMEGA
09-26-2005, 05:49 PM
WOW!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=238376

KeyHAWK
09-26-2005, 05:53 PM
Make it sparkle like BSN :rolleyes: :D
LOL

dam225
09-26-2005, 05:56 PM
WOW!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=238376

That was from August. I used Core MRP throughout my contest prep up until about a week out

firefighting
09-26-2005, 06:05 PM
dam check your PM :)

Itadienekes
09-26-2005, 06:09 PM
WOW dam you look impressive. I'll buy a couple of tubs of Core MRP just because of how crazy ripped you look!!!

dam225
09-26-2005, 06:13 PM
WOW dam you look impressive. I'll buy a couple of tubs of Core MRP just because of how crazy ripped you look!!!

Thanks bud, every little bit helps. I'm really excited about this company and have a lot of great ideas for the future. We will start slow at first and hope to one day grow into a household name. I promise to only bring quality products that work. No gimmick BS.

Doug

TheOMEGA
09-26-2005, 06:18 PM
based on your pics I would guess that Dorian Yates is your favorite Bodybuilder?

TheOMEGA
09-26-2005, 06:20 PM
what does your cutting split look like?

dam225
09-27-2005, 06:52 AM
what does your cutting split look like?

Sun - Quads/Calves
Mon - Chest
Tues - Back/Traps
Wednes - Arms/Forearms
Thursday - Hams/Glutes/Calves
Friday - Shoulders/Traps
Sat - Cardio

That was my precontest split. Offseason is pretty similar.

Hugh
09-27-2005, 09:05 AM
Would anyone use this as a pwo? I have 25 lbs of whey left to go through but once I do I am looking for a solid product to use as a pwo because I would rather eat real food the rest of the day

dam225
09-27-2005, 09:43 AM
Would anyone use this as a pwo? I have 25 lbs of whey left to go through but once I do I am looking for a solid product to use as a pwo because I would rather eat real food the rest of the day

You could use it pwo but it is not ideal. Our next product Core-PWO will be exactly what you are looking for. People who prefer oats and slower digesting carbs pwo may prefer Core-MRP. I know some people who use it pwo and they are liking it.

I personally use it about an hour before my workout.

davedepezio
09-27-2005, 09:46 AM
MRP's are not my thing but hey it looks like a nice product and good luck with the company.

onehawaiian
09-27-2005, 10:27 AM
hmm, a lot of positive feedback from ppl who matter.
this looks like a nice product, backed by a guy who obviously knows what he's doing training-wise.
good luck on ur company. :)

dam225
09-28-2005, 11:08 AM
hmm, a lot of positive feedback from ppl who matter.
this looks like a nice product, backed by a guy who obviously knows what he's doing training-wise.
good luck on ur company. :)

Thanks man!

ironstrife
09-28-2005, 11:14 AM
u kno oral ingestion of glutamine doesn't do anything..
u can skip it and produce cheaper product...

and i'd like to know what is the major protein is on ur blend.. whey? egg?.. casein?

dam225
09-28-2005, 11:20 AM
u kno oral ingestion of glutamine doesn't do anything..
u can skip it and produce cheaper product...

and i'd like to know what is the major protein is on ur blend.. whey? egg?.. casein?

In the order on label.

jmil
09-28-2005, 11:35 AM
This definitely looks like a solid mrp, I like the fact that it has more carbs than the traditional ones...and especially since they are from good sources. I usually make my own, but if I ever start getting really lazy (Which could very well happen!) I will definitely try this out. Goodluck with your company!

HEMANVT
10-06-2005, 09:06 AM
Just wanted to give my .02. This stuff is awesome. I use 4 scoops a day split into 2 meals. High quality and great taste!!!!

day1377
01-19-2006, 04:51 PM
Has the GI rating of this MRP been measured?

Thanks!

dam225
01-22-2006, 07:19 PM
Has the GI rating of this MRP been measured?

Thanks!

We have not measure the GI officially but given all of the ingredients, I would assume it is very low for a MRP.

Doug

dam225
04-04-2006, 08:40 AM
We just made a couple changes to our website and you can get a glimpse of the new labels and tubs.

www.corenutritionals.com

size
04-04-2006, 10:26 AM
We just made a couple changes to our website and you can get a glimpse of the new labels and tubs.

www.corenutritionals.com
Looks nice.
I really do like this product. Affordable, tastes good, and good nutritional profile.

ASFx
10-17-2007, 09:02 PM
Does anyone know why this great product isn't being discussed or recommended more often on this forum? It seems like the most perfect, healthy MRP product i've ever seen, and it tastes great, yet people haven't talked about it much in a really long time. Is it just lack of advertising? I think this product deserves much more attention than it's getting right now.

haiz69
10-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Does anyone know why this great product isn't being discussed or recommended more often on this forum? It seems like the most perfect, healthy MRP product i've ever seen, and it tastes great, yet people haven't talked about it in a really long time. Is it just lack of advertising? I think this product deserves much more attention than it's getting right now.

You nailed it. I actually use it a lot.

dbc5
10-17-2007, 09:14 PM
Does anyone know why this great product isn't being discussed or recommended more often on this forum? It seems like the most perfect, healthy MRP product i've ever seen, and it tastes great, yet people haven't talked about it much in a really long time. Is it just lack of advertising? I think this product deserves much more attention than it's getting right now.

You nailed it. I actually use it a lot.

Good stuff guys. I agree that the nutrition profile cant be beat. Help spread the word :D.

user1111
10-17-2007, 09:15 PM

I push it but yes, a smaller company with a great product and Doug is not familiar with the word "pimping" yet:}

TheUnlikelyToad
10-17-2007, 09:16 PM
http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/data/500/resized_stash1.JPG

user1111
10-17-2007, 09:17 PM

So you have a supplement store inside of your room..cool!

dbc5
10-17-2007, 09:18 PM

A beautiful sight indeed :D. You even have the old retro labels.

TheUnlikelyToad
10-17-2007, 09:31 PM
So you have a supplement store inside of your room..cool!

Indeed, although all USPLabs products are behind glass... I was told they are very hardcore.