09-09-2005, 06:56 AM
Serves him right.

secondsight
09-09-2005, 07:02 AM
http://media.putfile.com/Cheney_090805
I love Cheney's response though he's very funny. "He's a friend of John..."

jake24
09-09-2005, 07:26 AM
I love Cheney's response though he's very funny. "He's a friend of John..."That was funny.

aurovon
09-09-2005, 07:52 AM
Can someone tell me what happened? It kept buffering for me, so I could not understand.

CitadelArmyJAG
09-09-2005, 07:59 AM
Cheney's response to that baffoon was hilarious... "Hmm.. must be a friend of John.. uhm, nevermind."

Hhahaha...

Saeco Pink
09-09-2005, 08:04 AM
Does that take a loooong time to upload? Can you link a realplayer version?

JUSA
09-09-2005, 08:39 AM
I'd say that dumbass heckler was owned pretty hard. Or, do you think it's pretty witty to say, "fukc you!".

(It's not in my book...)

Juice

bluesky3
09-09-2005, 08:45 AM
I love Cheney's response though he's very funny. "He's a friend of John..."
Yes. They were clearly still upset about the election, and not how this administration f*ed over thousands of victims of Katrina.

Go f* yourself secondsight.

bluesky3
09-09-2005, 08:50 AM
I'd say that dumbass heckler was owned pretty hard. Or, do you think it's pretty witty to say, "fukc you!".

(It's not in my book...)

Juice
**shrug**
What goes (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A3699-2004Jun24.html) around comes around.

CitadelArmyJAG
09-09-2005, 08:53 AM
Yes. They were clearly still upset about the election, and not how this administration f*ed over thousands of victims of Katrina.

Get a grip...
First of all, this administration hasnt "f over" anybody except for AK toting terrorists....

Second of all, you say "they were clearly upset" it was one goofball who made himself look like an idiot.

Your obviously part of the 13% of unhinged looneybirds who blames Bush for a natural disaster. I will end this post as I started...

Get a grip! :)

bluesky3
09-09-2005, 09:12 AM
First of all, this administration hasnt "f over" anybody except for AK toting terrorists....
Have you been living under a rock for the past week?

Second of all, you say "they were clearly upset" it was one goofball who made himself look like an idiot.
How DARE someone vent their frustrations against our Führer!

Your obviously part of the 13% of unhinged looneybirds who blames Bush for a natural disaster. I will end this post as I started...
No, I blame him for promoting an anti-science agenda. We have been predicting this exact disaster for YEARS.

Get a grip! :)
Yeah, a smiley face gets those people safe. A smiley face un-dos all the trauma the children in the Superdome went through. A smiley face makes EVERYTHING better.
Youre the one that needs to get a grip on reality.

bluesky3
09-09-2005, 09:17 AM
No, I blame him for promoting an anti-science agenda. We have been predicting this exact disaster for YEARS.
Oh, and I also blame him for the pathetic, belated response to the victims of Katrina.

But they were black and poor. Why the hell would he care about them?

I thought I didnt like Bush And Co. before-- now there is not even a word for how infuriated I am. I cant imagine how the people feel who actually had to live through this...

dr_D
09-09-2005, 09:21 AM
those affected in the south will not forget this when 2008 comes around

secondsight
09-09-2005, 09:23 AM
Oh, and I also blame him for the pathetic, belated response to the victims of Katrina.

Hello? You are smarter than this. What did the Democrats do for the black and poor in New Orleans for the last 60 years? I tell the truth, they kept them poor and down. The truth is the Democrat governor and Democrat mayor let the black and poor down. They were the ones who dropped the ball during the hurricane. The facts are there, you just want to believe the lie.

Pooh Bear
09-09-2005, 09:25 AM
I wish those lamenting of this 'they were black and poor' would stop and realize that is a non-issue.

How ironic that it was Condolezza Rice, the first black American female secretary of state, who stepped up to defend the president against charges that relief efforts in New Orleans were slow because those left behind were mostly poor and black.

Areas hardest hit by hurricane:

Jefferson, LA
White 69.8%
Black 22.9%

Orleans, LA
White 28.1%
Black 67.3%

Plaquemines, LA
White 69.8%
Black 23.4%

St. Bernard, LA
White 88.3%
Black 7.6%

St. Tammany, LA
White 87.0%
Black 9.9%

Hancock, Miss.
White 90.2%
Black 6.8%

Harrison, Miss.
White 73.1%
Black 21.1%

Jackson, Miss.
White 75.4%
Black 20.9%

Source: Investors Business Daily, page A4, Wednesday September 7.

secondsight
09-09-2005, 09:37 AM
Have you been living under a rock for the past week?

Clearly you have. You blame Bush and Co. but time to expose you ...

Your precious Democrats where the ones who held food and water from the black and the poor.

The Red Cross was reportedly ready to deliver food, water and other supplies to flood-ravaged refugees who were sweltering inside New Orleans' Superdome last week - but the relief was blocked by bureaucrats who worked for Louisiana Democrat Governor Kathleen Blanco.

The Red Cross had "trucks with water, food, hygiene equipment, all sorts of things ready to go ... to the Superdome and Convention Center." But the Louisiana Department of Homeland Security, "told them they could not go."

"So at the same time local officials were screaming where is the food, where is the water, the Red Cross was standing by ready and the Louisiana Department of Homeland Security said you can't go."

JUSA
09-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Clearly you have. You blame Bush and Co. but time to expose you ...

Your precious Democrats where the ones who held food and water from the black and the poor.

The Red Cross was reportedly ready to deliver food, water and other supplies to flood-ravaged refugees who were sweltering inside New Orleans' Superdome last week - but the relief was blocked by bureaucrats who worked for Louisiana Democrat Governor Kathleen Blanco.

The Red Cross had "trucks with water, food, hygiene equipment, all sorts of things ready to go ... to the Superdome and Convention Center." But the Louisiana Department of Homeland Security, "told them they could not go."

"So at the same time local officials were screaming where is the food, where is the water, the Red Cross was standing by ready and the Louisiana Department of Homeland Security said you can't go."

I thought I didnt like Bush And Co. before-- now there is not even a word for how infuriated I am. I cant imagine how the people feel who actually had to live through this... No matter what... ITS BUSHS FAULT!

(Where was bluesky3 praising Bush in 2001 when the after-math of 9/11 was handled so well? Oh sure, it was all Rudy -- but clearly Bush is responsible for everything... then again, even though things were handled very well, all bluesky3 can do is bitch how Bush was reading to kids and crap.... totally worthless.)

Btw, Negs sent to bluesky3 for telling someone else to f* off. That's just uncalled for.

Juice

Nicole Weeks
09-09-2005, 09:52 AM

Yep, the hurricane is Bush's fault. *eye roll*

Nicole Weeks
09-09-2005, 09:54 AM
those affected in the south will not forget this when 2008 comes around

Exactly, they'll remember that Hillary's solution to all this is ANOTHER COMMISSION!!! Yeah, that will solve the problem! Puh-leez!

bluesky3
09-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Hello? You are smarter than this. What did the Democrats do for the black and poor in New Orleans for the last 60 years? I tell the truth, they kept them poor and down. The truth is the Democrat governor and Democrat mayor let the black and poor down. They were the ones who dropped the ball during the hurricane. The facts are there, you just want to believe the lie.
Did I ever say the Governor or the Mayor of NO were not partly to blame as well? Stop throwing strawmen.
And are you suggesting that the Governor of Lousiana or the Mayor of NO are more powerful than the President of the United States?

<snip of stats>
Actually, I would be more interested in the ethnicities of the people left behind. Not all of the people who originally lived there.

Thank you for your contribution to this thread. For the ease of other participants, I would suggest reading the posts before you reply to them.

bluesky3
09-09-2005, 10:02 AM
No matter what... ITS BUSHS FAULT!

(Where was bluesky3 praising Bush in 2001 when the after-math of 9/11 was handled so well? Oh sure, it was all Rudy -- but clearly Bush is responsible for everything... then again, even though things were handled very well, all bluesky3 can do is bitch how Bush was reading to kids and crap.... totally worthless.)
And the random post of the month award goes to....
JOHNNY USA, for his Gratuitous 9/11 reference!!!
Round of applause everyone!

Btw, Negs sent to bluesky3 for telling someone else to f* off. That's just uncalled for.
Im sure youll be sending them to Cheney shortly, LOL! Im sure the negs werent sent for reminding you you have the long-term memory of a goldfish (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=6967043&postcount=10) ;)

BTW-- anyone who displays such arrogant and inhumane attitudes towards our fellow US citizens deserves a lot more than being told to f* off. Why do you hate your fellow US citizens so much, Johnny? Why dont you care about them?

secondsight
09-09-2005, 10:05 AM
Did I ever say the Governor or the Mayor of NO were not partly to blame as well? Stop throwing strawmen.
And are you suggesting that the Governor of Lousiana or the Mayor of NO are more powerful than the President of the United States?

Nice try you say I'm throwing a strawman arguement when in fact your question is a strawman. You clearly have no clue how our government works and how it is setup. The federal government can not go into any state and local government and kick them out. Is that what you want? I'm sure if Bush did ignore the local and state government in this situation you would then be bitching about abuse of power. Get on the bus, you need to go to school.

bluesky3
09-09-2005, 10:14 AM
I'm sure if Bush did ignore the local and state government in this situation you would then be bitching about abuse of power. Get on the bus, you need to go to school.
**sigh**
Yes, if the local/state governments were unable to cope with the situation and the federal government took control and started evacuating/feeding survivors I would be in ranting hysterics.

I agree the local/state governments were not prepared for the severity of the situation-- Id really hope the federal government would have the ability to fill in those gaps. Because there is NOWHERE in the US where we are completely safe from some sort of disaster, whether natural or manmade. **sigh** Once again, on this forum, the lack of empathy displayed by some posters and their willingness to defend incompetency is repulsive.

MushMouth
09-09-2005, 10:19 AM
The argument along the lines of the federal government didn't intervene during one of the most catastrophic events in American history because t's weren't crossed and i's weren't dotted I find a bit hard to accept.

secondsight
09-09-2005, 10:20 AM
Once again, on this forum, the lack of empathy displayed by some posters and their willingness to defend incompetency is repulsive.
I could throw the same back at you but I won't. I am tried of this blame Bush game that the dems and the libs continue to play. Now is not the time for blaming or hatred. Now is the time for helping those in need and getting them back on their feet.

MushMouth
09-09-2005, 10:23 AM
What about the Republicans, libertarians, and conservatives who are criticizing Bush? Do they count? Or are they now automatically partisans, too, whose opinion no longer matters.

GarbagemanLB
09-09-2005, 11:12 AM
'The Federal Emergency Management Agency lists a hurricane strike on New Orleans as one of the most dire threats to the nation, up there with a large earthquake in California or a terrorist attack on New York City. '

http://www3.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0410/feature5/

'In early 2004, as the cost of the conflict in Iraq soared, President Bush proposed spending less than 20 percent of what the Corps said was needed for Lake Pontchartrain,'

http://jabbs.blogspot.com/2005/09/new-orleans-officials-worried-in-2004.html

Then again...Bush has no responsibility for this, right? :rolleyes:

sticklegs
09-09-2005, 11:26 AM
**sigh**
Yes, if the local/state governments were unable to cope with the situation and the federal government took control and started evacuating/feeding survivors I would be in ranting hysterics.

I agree the local/state governments were not prepared for the severity of the situation-- Id really hope the federal government would have the ability to fill in those gaps. Because there is NOWHERE in the US where we are completely safe from some sort of disaster, whether natural or manmade. **sigh** Once again, on this forum, the lack of empathy displayed by some posters and their willingness to defend incompetency is repulsive.

the federal government can't step in until the state asks for it, it is the law, look at the 10th amendment. The State and local government handled 9/11, hurricanes forever. Read this and you will get a little more insight into who is to really blame. http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110007219

I will say that FEMA has fallen short, but if the first responders had done their job FEMA would not have to clean up their mess and there short falls would not be magnified.

Diesel66
09-09-2005, 11:31 AM

For a LOCAL problem, yes. If there is a major earthquake in SF, should the people stand aside and wait until FEMA comes to tell them to put out the fires, shut off gas and start rescueing people while evacuating the city ?

The last major earthquake in SF had the public running firehoses from the bay because the pipes were busted.

'The Federal Emergency Management Agency lists a hurricane strike on New Orleans as one of the most dire threats to the nation, up there with a large earthquake in California or a terrorist attack on New York City. '

http://www3.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0410/feature5/

'In early 2004, as the cost of the conflict in Iraq soared, President Bush proposed spending less than 20 percent of what the Corps said was needed for Lake Pontchartrain,'

http://jabbs.blogspot.com/2005/09/new-orleans-officials-worried-in-2004.html

Then again...Bush has no responsibility for this, right? :rolleyes:Carter and Clinton among other Presidents also cut funding to the levees. They were only designed to stop a CAT 3 hurricane due to cost/benefit analysis. They just didnt think a larger hurricane would have hit during the next 50 years. Again a local project (levees) also known as pork, gets cut by the federal govt and the President gets blamed even though the budget was full of pork and he got blamed for signing the bloated budget.

Where was the local evacuation plan and plan for getting them food and water ?

MushMouth
09-09-2005, 11:36 AM
the federal government can't step in until the state asks for it, it is the law, look at the 10th amendment. The State and local government handled 9/11, hurricanes forever. Read this and you will get a little more insight into who is to really blame. http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110007219

I will say that FEMA has fallen short, but if the first responders had done their job FEMA would not have to clean up their mess and there short falls would not be magnified.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200509070003

http://gov.louisiana.gov/Disaster%20Relief%20Request.pdf

sticklegs
09-09-2005, 11:38 AM
**sigh**

more info on those laws.
http://www.opinionjournal.com/columnists/dhenninger/?id=110007230

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/09/national/nationalspecial/09military.html?ei=5090&en=aa642b8c89c27c01&ex=1283918400&adxnnl=1&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss&adxnnlx=1126238795-dGCl9WlaN8lbkCHBy9hw2w&pagewanted=print
I understand that it is easy to get emotional when you see all the terrible things that have been on TV the last couple of weeks, but you must remember we are a nation of law.

GarbagemanLB
09-09-2005, 11:40 AM
http://mediamatters.org/items/200509070003

http://gov.louisiana.gov/Disaster%20Relief%20Request.pdf

An interesting quote from the first link above:

'Moreover, Blanco requested federal aid three days before Katrina made landfall in Louisiana. The New Orleans Times-Picayune reprinted Blanco's August 27 request to Bush to declare a state of emergency in Louisiana and to provide "supplementary Federal assistance." Further, the White House had already authorized the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to assist with the hurricane emergency. According to an August 26 White House statement, FEMA was authorized "to identify, mobilize, and provide at its discretion, equipment and resources necessary to alleviate the impacts of the emergency."'

MushMouth
09-09-2005, 11:46 AM
http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/theme_home2.jsp

In the event of a terrorist attack, natural disaster or other large-scale emergency, the Department of Homeland Security will assume primary responsibility on March 1st for ensuring that emergency response professionals are prepared for any situation. This will entail providing a coordinated, comprehensive federal response to any large-scale crisis and mounting a swift and effective recovery effort. The new Department will also prioritize the important issue of citizen preparedness. Educating America's families on how best to prepare their homes for a disaster and tips for citizens on how to respond in a crisis will be given special attention at DHS.

dr_D
09-09-2005, 11:47 AM

It is funny how we are arguing about the relief effort yet bush supporters say we are blaming the hurricane on bush. Stay on topic.

Twiggy316225
09-09-2005, 01:14 PM

(It's not in my book...)

Juice
don't you remember when cheney said go **** yourself to Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy

CitadelArmyJAG
09-09-2005, 01:17 PM
How DARE someone vent their frustrations against our Führer! Ok, now your calling the Vice President Führer... Your obviously unhinged...

I suggest you go to the National Holocaust Museum in Washington DC and learn what a real Nazi is... Your obviously quite confused and consumed by hatred.

tryn2change
09-09-2005, 01:22 PM
well the fema chief steps down:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050909/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/katrina_brown_22;_ylt=Ao4HBQDzF28IpVBVjmwcAo0bLisB ;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

and another op-ed:

Point Those Fingers

To understand the history of the Bush administration's response to disaster, just follow the catchphrases.

First, look at 2001 Congressional testimony by Joseph Allbaugh, President Bush's first pick to head the Federal Emergency Management Agency. FEMA, he said, would emphasize "Responsibility and Accountability" (capital letters and boldface in the original statement). He repeated the phrase several times.

What Mr. Allbaugh seems to have meant was that state and local government officials shouldn't count on FEMA to bail them out if they didn't prepare adequately for disasters. They should accept responsibility for protecting their constituents, and be held accountable if they don't.

But those were rules for the little people. Now that the Bush administration has botched its own response to disaster, we're not supposed to play the "blame game." Scott McClellan used that phrase 15 times over the course of just two White House press briefings.

It might make sense to hold off on the criticism if this were the first big disaster on Mr. Bush's watch, or if the chain of mistakes in handling Hurricane Katrina were out of character. But even with the most generous possible assessment, this is the administration's second big policy disaster, after Iraq. And the chain of mistakes was perfectly in character - there are striking parallels between the errors the administration made in Iraq and the errors it made last week.

In Iraq, the administration displayed a combination of paralysis and denial after the fall of Baghdad, as uncontrolled looting destroyed much of Iraq's infrastructure.

The same deer-in-the-headlights immobility prevailed as Katrina approached and struck the Gulf Coast. The storm gave plenty of warning. By the afternoon of Monday, Aug. 29, the flooding of New Orleans was well under way - city officials publicly confirmed a breach in the 17th Street Canal at 2 p.m. Yet on Tuesday federal officials were still playing down the problem, and large-scale federal aid didn't arrive until last Friday.

In Iraq the Coalition Provisional Authority, which ran the country during the crucial first year after Saddam's fall - the period when an effective government might have forestalled the nascent insurgency - was staffed on the basis of ideological correctness and personal connections rather than qualifications. At one point Ari Fleischer's brother was in charge of private-sector development.

The administration followed the same principles in staffing FEMA. The agency had become a highly professional organization during the Clinton years, but under Mr. Bush it reverted to its former status as a "turkey farm," a source of patronage jobs.

As Bloomberg News puts it, the agency's "upper ranks are mostly staffed with people who share two traits: loyalty to President George W. Bush and little or no background in emergency management." By now everyone knows FEMA's current head went from overseeing horse shows to overseeing the nation's response to disaster, with no obvious qualifications other than the fact that he was Mr. Allbaugh's college roommate.

All that's missing from the Katrina story is an expensive reconstruction effort, with lucrative deals for politically connected companies, that fails to deliver essential services. But give it time - they're working on that, too.

Why did the administration make the same mistakes twice? Because it paid no political price the first time.

Can the administration escape accountability again? Some of the tactics it has used to obscure its failure in Iraq won't be available this time. The reality of the catastrophe was right there on our TV's, although FEMA is now trying to prevent the media from showing pictures of the dead. And people who ask hard questions can't be accused of undermining the troops.

But the other factors that allowed the administration to evade responsibility for the mess in Iraq are still in place. The media will be tempted to revert to he-said-she-said stories rather than damning factual accounts. The effort to shift blame to state and local officials is under way. Smear campaigns against critics will start soon, if they haven't already. And raw political power will be used to block any independent investigation.

Will this be enough to let the administration get away with another failure? Let's hope not: if the administration isn't held accountable for what just happened, it will keep repeating its mistakes. Michael Brown and Michael Chertoff will receive presidential medals, and the next disaster will be even worse.

Originally published in The New York Times, 9.9.05

Nicole Weeks
09-10-2005, 07:11 AM

That would be an affirmative. Their word would enact IMMEDIATE action. To use an analogy: They are the "immediate supervisors" of their store. It's easier for the immediate "supervisor" to get something done than to wait for the CEO to show up and delegate. It is the immediate political authorities job to take care of his own people. What's the point in having a mayor if he isn't going to take care of his people in a way that is meaningful to their needs.

The president just asks each governor if they are okay. And if the governor gives an affirmative then the president moves on. So in fact, the governor is lying by saying everythign is okay and not accepting any help to fortify the levee system.

School buses flooded under water, sitting in a parking lot unused, that could have been used to evacuate people. Yet the mayor blames Greyhound Buslines for not coming to their rescue. No common sense.

Nicole Weeks
09-10-2005, 07:15 AM
How ironic that it was Condolezza Rice, the first black American female secretary of state, who stepped up to defend the president against charges that relief efforts in New Orleans were slow because those left behind were mostly poor and black.

Areas hardest hit by hurricane:
Source: Investors Business Daily, page A4, Wednesday September 7.

Wow......going to forward those stats to my local AM Radio guy for discussion on Monday.

Nicole Weeks
09-10-2005, 07:20 AM
It is funny how we are arguing about the relief effort yet bush supporters say we are blaming the hurricane on bush. Stay on topic.

But the point is that no matter how the relief effort is done good/bad/indifferent the libs won't let Bush be the champion of another disaster in this country. Everyone loved Bush after 9/11 happened. They aren't going to let that happen again. They started blaming Bush before the bodies were even being collected and a damage assesment could even begin.

On CNN a reporter was asking Nancy Polosee (don't recall how to spell her name) from California, as she was blaming the "government", that the "government" let these people down. So this reporter was asking her what her part of the accountability in this was because she is a part of the government. The super-lib senator didn't have much to say but stumble on her own words. They never want to point the finger at themselves. The main talking point always boils down to "it's Bush's fault". Damn if he does, damned if he doesn't.

If Bush goes to New Orleans to view the damage he's wasting money flying in on Marine 1. If he doesn't go view the damage then he doesn't care.

bluesky3
09-10-2005, 04:07 PM
Ok, now your calling the Vice President Führer... Your obviously unhinged...

I suggest you go to the National Holocaust Museum in Washington DC and learn what a real Nazi is... Your obviously quite confused and consumed by hatred.
I am Jewish (though of Russian heratige, not German). I visited the Holocaust Museum this spring when our AMSA convention was in DC this year. I'm glad you are taking an interest in my peoples heratige.

However, dont expect to go on a tour of that museum and crack a joke about the Enabling Act and not have several other visitors be pissed off at you. You see, some people have this unsuppressable reaction to other peoples experiences called 'empathy.' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy)

Why the hell Cheyney thought it was approptiate to crack an election joke while people were starving and dying of dehydration is beyond me. Why several jerks on this board thought it was 'funny' is beyond me. The entirely inappropriate 'Let them eat cake' attitude is appaling-- Yes, 'hatred' is a very appropriate word for my emotions towards certain individuals right now. Youre absolutely right.

bluesky3
09-10-2005, 04:09 PM
They started blaming Bush before the bodies were even being collected and a damage assesment could even begin.
Here in MO we have a saying-- "The buck stops here."

Diesel66
09-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Here in MO we have a saying-- "The buck stops here."
You mean the mayor or the governor ?

bluesky3
09-10-2005, 04:51 PM
You mean the mayor or the governor ?
**whispers to Diesel66--"Harry Truman said that, it means a president must take responsibility for his actions and decisions, he cant 'pass the buck'"**

Diesel66
09-10-2005, 06:32 PM
**whispers to Diesel66--"Harry Truman said that, it means a president must take responsibility for his actions and decisions, he cant 'pass the buck'"**
And which decision was the problem ? A natural disastor starts at the bottom and works its way up. The mayor is in charge of the local problem, governor is in charge of the state issues, FEMA in charge of coordinating the relief when asked, President is in charge of making sure everyone gets what they need within limits of reality.

Local issues, Mayor had about 20 hours from when the hurricane turned into a CAT 4 and landfall. Everyone knew the levees were only capable of stopping a CAT 3 because they didnt want to spend the money to protect the city completely. During those 20 hours and the rest of the day after landfall, why was there no plan to evacuate those that couldnt move on their own ? Shouldnt the city/state have emergency supplies on hand ?
State, NG was not activated on time. Levees is also part of their domain.
FEMA, wasted time and told people to go away possibly for fears of more problems with untrained/unsupervised workers.

What specifically are the Presidents actions that failed ? And dont say the budget because everyone is attacking him for signing a budget full of pork and the levees are pork. They just ignore the local project was underfunded for the last 30 years by the fed.

Deadgame
09-10-2005, 06:35 PM

I thought I didnt like Bush And Co. before-- now there is not even a word for how infuriated I am. I cant imagine how the people feel who actually had to live through this...All that and Bush does not even know you exist.

bluesky3
09-10-2005, 07:03 PM
Diesel66, here I am with another book suggestion: 'Truman' (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0671869205/qid=1126403872/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-9051063-9258433?v=glance&s=books&n=507846). Cant speak highly enough of it, and youll really understand what I mean... Its super friggen long, but its worth it, I swear.

All that and Bush does not even know you exist.
Why would he? I dont work for an oil company. And Im a scientist, even worse a biologist. He likes to pretend we dont exist in the first place.

On the bright side there are some beautiful children in Africa that know I exist, and they know Im trying as hard as I can to help them! lol You think I care if that silver-spoon idiot knows who I am? ROFL!!!! Why???

JT.
09-10-2005, 07:30 PM
**shrug**
What goes (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A3699-2004Jun24.html) around comes around.
lol he did deserve it :D