PDA

View Full Version : How's this for a good 3-day after contest cheat????

DanTheManB
09-04-2005, 08:16 PM
My contest's night show is at 5 or 6PM, so i'm thinking i'm just going to have a decent meal and go to bed afterwards....then go to the cheesecake factory in the morning and have their fiesta omlette...then probably having a normal lunch/dinner, and going to the stone cold creamery for dessert and have mad toppings!!! On Monday, I'll eat a regular breakfast and then for lunch have a pizza/smallcalzone/hoagie combo and eat as much as i can. Then probably the next day eat decent all day and maybe throw in a steak but go to the golden corral and pay the full price just for a crack at the all you can eat dessert buffet...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cakes, brownies, pies, cookies, cupcakes, ice cream, warm cobblers...puddings!!!!!!yummmmmy

rockstarsar
09-04-2005, 08:18 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267863

saw14
09-05-2005, 07:42 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267863
i love you rockstarsar...someday we should get married and reproduce cheating babies. lol.

melon
09-05-2005, 08:01 AM
i love you rockstarsar...someday we should get married and reproduce cheating babies. lol.
Haha imagine the scene.

"MUM!!! saw jr. has eaten 3lbs of cereal and says he feels guilty!"
"GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!!!"

Swiftyer
09-05-2005, 08:08 AM
HAHAHAHA
that made my day

irx
09-05-2005, 08:23 AM
Have fun. It's d-day +7days for me, and i ''gained'' 25lbs since. The bloat is killing me.

but the food was great. hope the bloat goes away soon, though.

Some self control would be a good idea if you don't want to end up a beached whale and feel ****ty.

dexterium
09-05-2005, 11:22 AM
I said it once, I will say it again:

If you cheat once, you'll cheat twice.

Think about all the **** there is in that stuff you're gonna eat. Processed carbohydrates, trans fats, high fructose corn syrup!

Man, seriously, the taste of results tastes better then taste.

melon
09-06-2005, 01:06 AM
I said it once, I will say it again:

If you cheat once, you'll cheat twice.

Think about all the **** there is in that stuff you're gonna eat. Processed carbohydrates, trans fats, high fructose corn syrup!

Boooo!

And don't worry, it's natural to gain a **** load of water weight after a content, especially if you've had a junk filled three days.

hokiehokieVT
09-06-2005, 03:40 AM

I like that.

That could be my new motto.